Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Warrior Amazon vs Duncan (onslaught).
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-226.

Old 11-Apr-21, 20:24
Points: 1,578, Level: 16 Points: 1,578, Level: 16 Points: 1,578, Level: 16
Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Sheena reviews

One experience with Sheena I have to share with you. It was before she becomes so buff and even stronger. Even then, my main interest is arm wrestling...and even then I had no chance and I am 190cm/100kg. She was to this day the strongest session wrestler for me to arm-wrestle. But that is not why I value her.

She was truly professional in planning the session. Sadly we did not talk about all my requirements in advance and I was invited to a place where she was video-shooting.
I am shy, so I declined, wanted a private session. So I traveled back home 200 km. And that exact day, after she went through hard video shooting and all matches, she just got into her car and driven that 200 km to my home city to fulfill the session.

VERY KIND and maybe TOO KIND

Still, it says something about her.
She wasn't much for a domination talk, but she is a fast learner and I am sure her sessions improved immensely since.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to viktornus For This Useful Post: