Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Closed Thread

Old 12-Oct-20, 18:35
Points: 2,659, Level: 21 Points: 2,659, Level: 21 Points: 2,659, Level: 21
Activity: 10.4% Activity: 10.4% Activity: 10.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Session rates are getting out of hand

I did not say wrestling with a woman was a right, I said the people with the money in their wallet have a right to have a say in the matter.

And it is important that we have our say because the price is hurting others in the business. Telling someone to go elsewhere If we dont like the price is exactly what we are doing.
Once again I will remind you that a dominatrix knows more about fetish, domination, and pain then any session wrestler yet they charge less.
If wrestling money is leaving the wrestlers then yes it hurts the business. \
And this topic of this thread is ''Are session rates getting out of hand'' so lets chat about it.

I also find it odd that there are people in this thread that are defending the price and telling us to NOT COMPLAIN about it yet they are in the twitter thread complaining and complaining and complaining,lol

Truth is for me is not about the price , its about the price vs quality.
And yes customs are part of this topic because its effected big time by the costs of sessions. The way they treat you is the way they treat me.

So for those that want a quality session, at a good price. My advice is to go to a dominatrix. A dominatrix will beat the living crap out of you at a better price. My opinion.
The Following User Says Thank You to gutpunch For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Oct-20, 18:53
Points: 7,536, Level: 37 Points: 7,536, Level: 37 Points: 7,536, Level: 37
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrock4815162342 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Its funny that I didn't purposefully ignore anyone and just had a life to attend to. U miss me? Then I offer real talking points and some people keep attacking me and putting up walls to stamp out talks of change. Maybe some other people enjoy spreading fake news, but I just speak my mind in a way that's relevant to the topic. I didn't come here for a court case I'm just reaching out to like minds and its obvious you and your friends minds are set so you and yours can politely with all respect shut the Fuck up already and let others have more productive or at least more interesting dialogue
I donīt know if it makes it more interesting if you get only answers from people who agree with you, but it will not have an impact on session prices, neither does it have if answer you and itīs an answer you donīt like.

I asked you the question twice, and you didnīt answer even though you posted other stuff, so you were not that busy, and of course you are free to answer or not, only if in a topice like this you post (and I quote)

"If anything jumped up that much in price, regardless of whether its a luxury or not, I'd be angry and I bet I'm not alone"

You have to deliver evidence, otherwise I consider it Fake News (although that post was not only directed to you).

I had one of my first sessions with a well known girl 20 years ago. the session fee was 350 back then. Nowadays her fee is 400. Thatīs 15% up in 20 years, less than inflation, so I cannot agree at all if you post that prices jumped.
Of course there are girls asking 600-700 for a session. Everybody is free to accept that price and do a session, I personally would never do a session at that price and choose another girl instead. And nobody of us posting here will have those girls lower their fees.
The Following User Says Thank You to Juvi For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Oct-20, 19:18
Points: 6,026, Level: 33 Points: 6,026, Level: 33 Points: 6,026, Level: 33
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by London_Wrestler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Interesting opinion - a regulated session wrestling industry.

Presumably you wouldn't mind registering with your real identity and details to avail yourself of this price and quality controlled state-regulated business.
Yes that's an excellent idea! That would filter out a lot of timewasters if they can't hide in anonymity. Maybe not implemented at the state level but imagine if say Sessiongirls website started charging a small fee to use and that money was used to fund girls expenses if they sign an exclusivity contract or something. There's a dedicated force out there to help the women out and make the most of it, And in return prices are moderated and the quality of the scene goes up!, This is more like it cheers London. I don't want to seem like I have all the answers, I don't. I'm hoping others might have the missing pieces. I'm certainly doing more than calling everyone an idiot though. And its telling that some people shout fake news at those they disagree with. Who else does that?🎃

Added after 12 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juvi [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I donīt know if it makes it more interesting if you get only answers from people who agree with you, but it will not have an impact on session prices, neither does it have if answer you and itīs an answer you donīt like.

I asked you the question twice, and you didnīt answer even though you posted other stuff, so you were not that busy, and of course you are free to answer or not, only if in a topice like this you post (and I quote)

"If anything jumped up that much in price, regardless of whether its a luxury or not, I'd be angry and I bet I'm not alone"

You have to deliver evidence, otherwise I consider it Fake News (although that post was not only directed to you).

I had one of my first sessions with a well known girl 20 years ago. the session fee was 350 back then. Nowadays her fee is 400. Thatīs 15% up in 20 years, less than inflation, so I cannot agree at all if you post that prices jumped.
Of course there are girls asking 600-700 for a session. Everybody is free to accept that price and do a session, I personally would never do a session at that price and choose another girl instead. And nobody of us posting here will have those girls lower their fees.
Frankly its attitudes that need to change. I can see the session scene purely being the domain of the rich if all people care about is money. Pure unchecked greed isn't good for anyone or anything. The music industry tried nickel and diming people and now its a shell of itself. Does anyone actually enjoy microtransactions in video games? Bad business practices will eventually make it where only a handful of people are making any money at all. I'm not saying everyone has to conform, but shouldn't there be other outlets so other people can have opportunities? And yeah its a luxury but its given many people great memories, friendships, skills and opportunities. Shouldn't we all have a chance to share in that?

Added after 8 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by gutpunch [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I did not say wrestling with a woman was a right, I said the people with the money in their wallet have a right to have a say in the matter.

And it is important that we have our say because the price is hurting others in the business. Telling someone to go elsewhere If we dont like the price is exactly what we are doing.
Once again I will remind you that a dominatrix knows more about fetish, domination, and pain then any session wrestler yet they charge less.
If wrestling money is leaving the wrestlers then yes it hurts the business. \
And this topic of this thread is ''Are session rates getting out of hand'' so lets chat about it.

I also find it odd that there are people in this thread that are defending the price and telling us to NOT COMPLAIN about it yet they are in the twitter thread complaining and complaining and complaining,lol

Truth is for me is not about the price , its about the price vs quality.
And yes customs are part of this topic because its effected big time by the costs of sessions. The way they treat you is the way they treat me.

So for those that want a quality session, at a good price. My advice is to go to a dominatrix. A dominatrix will beat the living crap out of you at a better price. My opinion.
Good point gutpunch. There needs to be some kind of guarantee of accountability, not this take it or leave it attitude. Having one entity that sets standards, so the industry can follow.

Last edited by adrock4815162342; 12-Oct-20 at 19:18.
The Following User Says Thank You to adrock4815162342 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Oct-20, 19:58
Banned
Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrock4815162342 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I can see the session scene purely being the domain of the rich...... And yeah its a luxury but its given many people great memories, friendships, skills and opportunities. Shouldn't we all have a chance to share in that?
Old 12-Oct-20, 20:13
Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,808 Times in 653 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juvi [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Spot on
Old 12-Oct-20, 20:38
Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,270 Times in 633 Posts

Only one guy here actually had a session in the last few months and prices didn’t change. Also according to the submission room website that I just looked , Sativa charges 200 GBP and not 260 as someone falsely accused. Talking fake news. And frankly if I could I would have booked her for 5 hours straight right now.
Go see a dominatrix? You go see a Dominatrix. Or a crackhead for 40 USD. Or a stripper.

This thread is not about session prices getting out of hand. This is about lowballing and slandering women, who offer an extremely rare service, and based on 88 sessions, about 95% of them worth’s every cent I paid. Doing a proper Due diligence on who you choose to session with is on you.

This thread is not about session prices getting out of hand, it’s about hate and jealousy and someone needs to put the kibosh on it.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Royh For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Oct-20, 21:23
Points: 8,234, Level: 38 Points: 8,234, Level: 38 Points: 8,234, Level: 38
Last Achievements

Gotta say, even though the going rate these days seems to be around $400/hr, I don't think I've ever had a session that was worth more than $200-250 to me personally, and if that was the going rate, I'd be sessioning FAR more frequently than I currently do -- as would everybody else. Cheaper is obviously better for clients, but is it better for session wrestlers? Well...

Newer session wrestlers would benefit greatly by lowering their prices, because they would get more experience quicker, more clients, less no-shows, and more money.

Established session wrestlers with lots of repeat clients would lose many of them to the newer session wrestlers who charge less, which would mean they'd have to lower their rates to stay competitive. Once they do this, they'd likely get many of their old clients back plus tons of new ones that can now afford them. They'd bounce back, but be working harder than they were before to make the same amount of money.

That being said, if you go from averaging, say, 3 sessions per week @$400/hour to averaging 6 sessions a week @$250/hour... that's an increase of $300/week, or $15,600/year.

So... yeah, ultimately it's probably a good thing for everybody. Way more clients means way more money for session wrestlers. But it would mean the session wrestlers are working twice as hard.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mark.johnson21 For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Oct-20, 00:09
Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,808 Times in 653 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royh [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Only one guy here actually had a session in the last few months and prices didn’t change. Also according to the submission room website that I just looked , Sativa charges 200 GBP and not 260 as someone falsely accused. Talking fake news. And frankly if I could I would have booked her for 5 hours straight right now.
Go see a dominatrix? You go see a Dominatrix. Or a crackhead for 40 USD. Or a stripper.

This thread is not about session prices getting out of hand. This is about lowballing and slandering women, who offer an extremely rare service, and based on 88 sessions, about 95% of them worth’s every cent I paid. Doing a proper Due diligence on who you choose to session with is on you.

This thread is not about session prices getting out of hand, it’s about hate and jealousy and someone needs to put the kibosh on it.
Best post yet on this thread and completely agree.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Subboy2 For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Oct-20, 00:36
Points: 8,080, Level: 38 Points: 8,080, Level: 38 Points: 8,080, Level: 38
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Yes that's an excellent idea! That would filter out a lot of timewasters if they can't hide in anonymity. Maybe not implemented at the state level but imagine if say Sessiongirls website started charging a small fee to use and that money was used to fund girls expenses if they sign an exclusivity contract or something. There's a dedicated force out there to help the women out and make the most of it, And in return prices are moderated and the quality of the scene goes up!, This is more like it cheers London. I don't want to seem like I have all the answers, I don't. I'm hoping others might have the missing pieces. I'm certainly doing more than calling everyone an idiot though. And its telling that some people shout fake news at those they disagree with. Who else does that?🎃
Oh gosh - I was actually being sarcastic in response to your:

Quote:
I think a good solution is some kind of real oversight. I look at the marijuana industry in America as an example. Its a luxury, and in a lot of places its an under the table business, no actual regulations. You can make great deals with great dealers, but you're also likely to get ripped off. And yeah the market is still supply and demand, but when dealers raise prices you don't see a bunch of scrub boys running to defend them, we move on or negotiate. Its a little wild west. But in states with dispensaries, and governing bodies the quality is great across the board and measures are taken to ensure that everyone gets what the want on the supply and demand side.
I don't think regulation is a practical solution which would ever work.

However you do sort of get what you might consider some standardisation with an established house like Submission Room in London which has 30 wrestlers "on their books" - one is POA and of the remaining 29:

Ģ150 - 9
Ģ175 - 4
Ģ180 - 3
Ģ185 - 1
Ģ200 - 10
Ģ250 - 2

Mean - Ģ182
Median - Ģ180
Mode - Ģ200

I don't know what the market is like in America, but dare I say that if any wrestlers are charging $700 per hour they are in the minority and perhaps offering something very niche.

The bottom line, though, is that it's not about "white knighting" or "givng your wallet away" - of course I would love to wrestle the most beautiful, fit, strong and technical wrestler for Ģ100 per hour but the reality is that I won't be able to.

There is a reason that 29 session wrestlers choose to charge six different rates for what, essentially, is the same service.

Ultimately it would be daft NOT to charge the optimum rate - note I didn't say highest - the optimum rate to give the wrestler what she wants in terms of revenue vs time spent wrestling (assuming she wants to maximise the former and minimise the latter)

If people think they can manipulate the market by witholding demand then go for it. But as soon as prices drop, more customers will start buying, and prices will go up again.

There's no getting away from it, it's supply and demand, and as customers we 'pays our money and takes our choice.'

I will add one more thing - the typical price of a personal trainer in London is about Ģ80-Ģ100 per hour and I don't hear people saying that's outrageous. Paying Ģ150 - Ģ200 per hour for a sweaty all body work out with a hot and fit woman (assuming you're not one of those people who just want to be sat on and told they are a naughty little boy) then I don't think that's bad value for money...
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to London_Wrestler For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Oct-20, 07:29
Points: 5,583, Level: 31 Points: 5,583, Level: 31 Points: 5,583, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by London_Wrestler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Brilliant. I actually thanked your message, then removed my thanks so I could thank you again
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tomjui For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread