Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Women's MMA

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 30-Oct-20, 15:36
Points: 1,347, Level: 14 Points: 1,347, Level: 14 Points: 1,347, Level: 14
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Post Project: creation of an "ecchi / wrestling / scissors" manga

Hello everyone,

(I apologize in advance for my English, I'm French)
Frustrated not to find many comic / manga works of our fetishes, I decided to create a work myself and ask for a designer. I was able to negotiate with the designer € 1,800 for the first chapter (a very good price considering that there will be between 50 and 70 pages).
The goal is then to send to publishers (I only have French publishers in contact, but if you want to solicit publishers from your countries, I will be happy).

I created a Crowndfounding to be able to allow the creation of the first big chapter. The site is French, but it is well-known, that's why I chose it. In return, I will send the first chapter entirely by email (counting on your honesty not to disseminate them on the web, so that the project can then finance itself).

The Crowndfunding link: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

If the amount is not reached the project will not proceed and you will be reimbursed.

The work will be correctly translated into English by either a friend or a volunteer on this forum.

I will be very attentive to your comments and suggestions

Below are excerpts and part of the Arbook which will be reworked.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 02 livia b.jpg (573.5 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg 01 xalie b.jpg (715.5 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg double page noir et blanc.jpg (497.3 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg 04 syly.jpg (930.4 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg planche 2-min-compressed.jpg (2.04 MB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg 03 zoé.jpg (1.01 MB, 17 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to Alky For This Useful Post:

Tags
crushing, scissors, smother, story, wrestling, wrestling art