Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Roxy vs Christian.
Preview in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-254.

Old 27-Mar-21, 16:21
redd72

Default Re: Most One-Sided F/F Matches

We need a Zoe vs Rage rematch!
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Mar-21, 18:18
Points: 4,096, Level: 26 Points: 4,096, Level: 26 Points: 4,096, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMC [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Slim Blonde vs Brunette Body Builder.

This thread made me think of a catfight story I read on an old ENF website YEARS ago. I managed to find it.

I witnessed a great pool side fight in 1997 between 2 women in their early 20's- Lisa 5-8 and a rail thin 125 vs Shannon 5-6 but a sculpted 165. It looked like a major mismatch and several people tried to stop it. It ended up being a mismatch,but not how everyone expected.

Lisa was a skilled fighter and methodically beat the crap out of Shannon. Shannon had big muscles but didn't know how to use them. She tried boxing at first,only to be hit with several jabs and body shots. She got knocked down twice and Lisa was so quick Shannon's slow,wild punches never came close to landing. Shannon looked more and more confused trying to box,so she tackled Lisa and got her down.

This strategy didn't work either.Lisa was so flexible and had such great endurance Shannon couldn't hold her down. Shannon's blue bikini top came off and she continued to fight topless. After about 10 mins Shannon was whipped. She was sweating profusely,had a fat lip and a mouse forming under her right eye and had scratches all over her body,including her big boobs. Lisa on the other hand still had on her red one piece bathing suit and didn't have a scratch on her body or a hair out of place.

Lisa pulled Shannon up and punched her with an uppercut in the stomach. That ended the fight-Shannon went down on all 4's gasping for air. Lisa casually walked over to her purse,blonde pony tail swaying and proceeded to light up a cigarette. She walked backed to Shannon,kicked out her elbow,then reached down and removed her bikini bottoms without the slightest resistance. I think Shannon was so winded by the last blow to the stomach she couldn't do anything. The crowd of about 100 people applauded as Lisa walked around Shannon holding her blue trophy up in the air.

After a couple minutes Shannon got up and angrily faced Lisa. Lisa threw her bikini bottoms in the pool and resumed a boxing stance- "well"'Lisa asked,"have you had enough or do you want some more?" With that the sturdily built brunette's lower lip started to quiver,and she began crying. Shannon covered her boobs with one hand and her incredibly hairy bush with the other and ran out of the yard, amongst laughter and wolf whistles.

Lisa cracked a beer and was mobbed by her girlfriends as they talked about the fight.

To this day if I see a really thin blonde in a ponytail or a stocky brunette I think about that "mismatch".
Sounds completely legit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Npom [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Always had a thing for one sided fem vs female matches. This one is probably my favorite unscripted one.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This was a great one. Loved the heart from the white girl but she couldn't do anything at all.
The Following User Says Thank You to perpetuallylate2 For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Mar-21, 19:36
Points: 3,810, Level: 26 Points: 3,810, Level: 26 Points: 3,810, Level: 26
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

I know. She was just totally over powered.
Old 29-Mar-21, 21:07
Points: 1,786, Level: 17 Points: 1,786, Level: 17 Points: 1,786, Level: 17
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMC [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Slim Blonde vs Brunette Body Builder.

This thread made me think of a catfight story I read on an old ENF website YEARS ago. I managed to find it.

I witnessed a great pool side fight in 1997 between 2 women in their early 20's- Lisa 5-8 and a rail thin 125 vs Shannon 5-6 but a sculpted 165. It looked like a major mismatch and several people tried to stop it. It ended up being a mismatch,but not how everyone expected.

Lisa was a skilled fighter and methodically beat the crap out of Shannon. Shannon had big muscles but didn't know how to use them. She tried boxing at first,only to be hit with several jabs and body shots. She got knocked down twice and Lisa was so quick Shannon's slow,wild punches never came close to landing. Shannon looked more and more confused trying to box,so she tackled Lisa and got her down.

This strategy didn't work either.Lisa was so flexible and had such great endurance Shannon couldn't hold her down. Shannon's blue bikini top came off and she continued to fight topless. After about 10 mins Shannon was whipped. She was sweating profusely,had a fat lip and a mouse forming under her right eye and had scratches all over her body,including her big boobs. Lisa on the other hand still had on her red one piece bathing suit and didn't have a scratch on her body or a hair out of place.

Lisa pulled Shannon up and punched her with an uppercut in the stomach. That ended the fight-Shannon went down on all 4's gasping for air. Lisa casually walked over to her purse,blonde pony tail swaying and proceeded to light up a cigarette. She walked backed to Shannon,kicked out her elbow,then reached down and removed her bikini bottoms without the slightest resistance. I think Shannon was so winded by the last blow to the stomach she couldn't do anything. The crowd of about 100 people applauded as Lisa walked around Shannon holding her blue trophy up in the air.

After a couple minutes Shannon got up and angrily faced Lisa. Lisa threw her bikini bottoms in the pool and resumed a boxing stance- "well"'Lisa asked,"have you had enough or do you want some more?" With that the sturdily built brunette's lower lip started to quiver,and she began crying. Shannon covered her boobs with one hand and her incredibly hairy bush with the other and ran out of the yard, amongst laughter and wolf whistles.

Lisa cracked a beer and was mobbed by her girlfriends as they talked about the fight.

To this day if I see a really thin blonde in a ponytail or a stocky brunette I think about that "mismatch".
mmk
Old 29-Mar-21, 21:52
Points: 3,509, Level: 24 Points: 3,509, Level: 24 Points: 3,509, Level: 24
Activity: 2.6% Activity: 2.6% Activity: 2.6%
Last Achievements

Old Festelle
Old 30-Mar-21, 22:12
Points: 8,510, Level: 39 Points: 8,510, Level: 39 Points: 8,510, Level: 39
Activity: 15.8% Activity: 15.8% Activity: 15.8%
Last Achievements

Axa has been involved in a few one sided matches with her as winner.
The Following User Says Thank You to markuk1 For This Useful Post:
Old 14-May-21, 13:18
Points: 46,908, Level: 95 Points: 46,908, Level: 95 Points: 46,908, Level: 95
Last Achievements

Thanked 10,059 Times in 457 Posts

Ziggy over Julie Squeeze for Flamingo

Mistress Kara over Jolene Hexx for FWZ

Two women who won a lot of their matches, getting dominated.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ww92-part3-3.jpg (36.3 KB, 154 views)
File Type: jpg MistressKaravsJoleneT.jpg (59.8 KB, 176 views)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to spent4321 For This Useful Post:
Old 15-May-21, 04:06
Bevvie97

There are plenty of one-sided matches in real judo.
And you can take for sure those are competitive ones.

I know for many people those girls are not that sexy, wearing judogi.
And those matches are not "made"/"acted" by the participants and also not recorded with the intention to look as sexy as possible.

But for those who are interested in F/F domination wrestling, irrespective of appearance of the fighters and the context of the match, I recommend to browse the tons of judo videos available on the net (free of charge).
Old 15-May-21, 06:59
Points: 3,958, Level: 26 Points: 3,958, Level: 26 Points: 3,958, Level: 26
Activity: 5.3% Activity: 5.3% Activity: 5.3%
Last Achievements

Ina Black vs Victoria. It was an unbelievable performance from Victoria's side. I don't know maybe Ina was surprised by submission rules. But I remember she submits even to facesitting pin.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greg9898 For This Useful Post:
Old 15-May-21, 14:07
Points: 4,096, Level: 26 Points: 4,096, Level: 26 Points: 4,096, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bevvie97 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
There are plenty of one-sided matches in real judo.
And you can take for sure those are competitive ones.

I know for many people those girls are not that sexy, wearing judogi.
And those matches are not "made"/"acted" by the participants and also not recorded with the intention to look as sexy as possible.

But for those who are interested in F/F domination wrestling, irrespective of appearance of the fighters and the context of the match, I recommend to browse the tons of judo videos available on the net (free of charge).
This is a good recommendation and also true for bjj. Although as you said, sometimes the attire is not the sexiest.