Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 10-Jul-19, 21:58
Points: 10,705, Level: 44 Points: 10,705, Level: 44 Points: 10,705, Level: 44
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,148 Times in 183 Posts
Default Re: One guys fantasy...

Eric transitioned into a body scissor that had the potential to hurt me very badly. My stomach muscles were already very sore from my fight the previous evening, now he was squeezing my bare belly with his legs.

“Eric, no!” I pleaded nearly out of breath. “My stomach muscles are very sore, just lite pressure.”

As I spoke I looked at him with a helpless look. His arrogant smirk almost pissed me off, but I looked down my body and saw my bare tits jiggling as I struggled and this distracted me somewhat.

I felt him untie my bikini bottom, but there wasn’t much I could do about that at the moment. I twisted and turned and struggled to get free, but he had me secure at the moment.

He sat on my belly and pinned my wrist to the floor once again. He took a quick glance to enjoy my naked form under him and as he did I exploded in a powerful arch in order to dislodge him.

This didn’t do anything but separate me further from my bikini bottom. Coming out of the arch I twisted my small body in hopes on throwing him, but once again he rode the maneuver and wound up on my back.

I was on all fours, breathing rather heavy and struggling against Eric’s weight on my back when I felt him snake one arm around my neck and place his other hand on my bare stomach.

“You are such a dead man!” I managed to say, almost completely out of breath.

He took the opportunity with his free hand to slip his shorts off, it took some doing, but he was able to kick them off.

We were both on our backs now, I was laying on his stomach, I could feel his erect cock brushing up against me as he worked a better position.

“Just so you know Stacy, you trained me to beat up a girl. I was convinced that guys were far superior to girls in fighting. Then I got my ass kicked, and now you’ve taught me how to win. So, now I know I can beat any girl on this planet. If I can beat you, I can beat any girl,” he said.

This infuriated me! I was so going to destroy him. If I could ever get free.

As he spoke he continued to explore my naked body. Slowly rubbing my tits to maximum effect. My nipples were firm and erect.

Then he would describe my body in combat as he explored my abdominal muscles.

“You were getting your sexy little ass handed to you last night, until you landed that lucky punch. I especially liked when she rubbed her hip bone against your crotch. That drove us wild,” he said as his hand made contact with my swollen clit.

“Mmmph,” was all I could manage at this point.

On any normal night I knew I could beat Eric. But being worn out from the previous night and still very turned on I was weak and vulnerable.

As he continued to compliment me and tease me he slowly slid a finger into my wet pussy, slowly thrusting back and forth I watch in the mirror as my helpless, naked body responded by matching rhythm with his thrusting.

(More later)
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Stacyann For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Jul-19, 09:05
Points: 17,844, Level: 58 Points: 17,844, Level: 58 Points: 17,844, Level: 58
Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,298 Times in 1,523 Posts

Ummm, just to be clear.... Eric is planning on taking what you have taught him to wrestle with a 15 year old girl? Well, he's going to jail.

I know he is taking advantage of your weakness after your fight with Nancy, and the fact you allowed him to apply the first couple of holds, but damn, I hope he tries this stuff on the wrong girl and gets his ass royally kicked. Still kinda hoping you come back from this and teach him a lesson, Stacy, but he really seems to have you well scouted. Hell, you are watching in the mirror as he makes your boobs jiggle and explores you with his finger. Hard to see a dominant comeback from this point.

But a guy can hope. Kick his ass, Stacy!
Old 11-Jul-19, 11:23
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixfightor [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Ummm, just to be clear.... Eric is planning on taking what you have taught him to wrestle with a 15 year old girl? Well, he's going to jail.

I know he is taking advantage of your weakness after your fight with Nancy, and the fact you allowed him to apply the first couple of holds, but damn, I hope he tries this stuff on the wrong girl and gets his ass royally kicked. Still kinda hoping you come back from this and teach him a lesson, Stacy, but he really seems to have you well scouted. Hell, you are watching in the mirror as he makes your boobs jiggle and explores you with his finger. Hard to see a dominant comeback from this point.

But a guy can hope. Kick his ass, Stacy!
Yea. I’d been driving him out of his mind the last couple of months. No way I was going to send him home to wrestle his friend in that condition. My plan was a lite session and maybe help him to a happy ending to get it out of his system so there’d be no mistakes. But he is sorta taking advantage of my weakness at the moment.
The Following User Says Thank You to Stacyann For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Jul-19, 13:06
Points: 22,372, Level: 65 Points: 22,372, Level: 65 Points: 22,372, Level: 65
Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,114 Times in 629 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacyann [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yea. I’d been driving him out of his mind the last couple of months. No way I was going to send him home to wrestle his friend in that condition. My plan was a lite session and maybe help him to a happy ending to get it out of his system so there’d be no mistakes. But he is sorta taking advantage of my weakness at the moment.
Well I hope he kicks YOUR ass!!! ;-)

Hotel Scuffle/Saturday Night Tournament
SNT fighters gallery > https://www.malevsfemale.org/album.php?albumid=1205

The Terror Twins
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AOmega For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Jul-19, 22:56
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

I’ve noticed stages in my thinking just before I’ve gotten myself in trouble in a match. I do my best to never ever take an opponent for granted. When I do it usually jumps up and bites me hard.

The first stage in my thinking when a match is getting out of hand is one of denial. They might be getting the better of me at the moment, but I’m always thinking it’s only temporary. I’m usually thinking at this point that I can turn this match around any second.

The second stage in my thinking, once I’ve not been successful in gaining the upper hand can be thoughts of anger. If it’s a guy I more than likely threaten him within an inch of his life. I’m usually pissed at this point that this person, who is not worthy of me as an opponent, is actually winning.

Once my anger has passed and I’m still getting my ass handed to me, I may try to bargain my way out. Or reason my way out. It can look like anything from trying to distract them with my body, to even trying to get them to let up and come at me with another approach. Some would call this cheating. I call it desperation.

Then, when it is apparent they’ve got me, I usually accept the defeat and see where they want to take it. Some just want to gawk and stare. Others want to worship and rub. While some may want to jump my bones. Nine times out of ten I simply won’t allow that to happen.

I’m a big girl. And I know that wrestling with next to nothing on may put me in a very bad position. I knew I was going to help Eric out tonight with his urges and desires so this wouldn’t get the best of him when he wrestled Gabby. But I never expected hm to act so dominate when I was at my weakest.

I had passed the stage of complacency. This is what allowed him to secure a rear naked choke and strip me down to my birthday suit. By the time I’d woke up to my plight I was in a very tight spot. If he would have wanted too, from this position he could render me unconscious in a matter of seconds.

While he was fingering me I was getting weaker by the moment, not to mention the fact my hips now had a mind of their own and they were going with it. Seemingly without thinking my hips was grinding into his hand, which only served to weaken me even more.

“You have no idea who you are messing with,” I growled between heavy breaths. “I will tear you to pieces little boy!” I said in an even whisper.

I have no idea why I was whispering. Hollering seemed more appropriate but I just couldn’t muster the strength.

“I know who I’m messing with Stacy. You’re that babe who got her ass kicked by a nineteen year old wrestler. And she had you beat again when you lucked out with a wild punch. You’re also the babe who likes to tease guys by wrestling in a bikini. Did you know when you’re pinned down, your tits look amazing straining against those tiny tops you wear?” He said.

“UUUUUGGHHHHHH!” I howled as I twisted and turned and arched and pulled at his arms in order to free myself!

“Your bare body looks stunning when you’re pinned down. Look at the lines in your belly as you struggle Stacy!” He said as he rolled me in a better position so I could see the mirror.

“That perfect little oval belly button looks so sexy when your helpless,” he breathed in my ear.

I stopped struggling out of weakness and pure exhaustion. This allowed him to free up one hand and he entered me again, this time deeper as he continued his thrusting.

“Maybe we could try a different hold now?” I said, almost purring like a kitten. “You could try a figure four or maybe a head scissor?” I continued to pour it on as nice as I could.

I was bargaining. I’d tried everything I knew physically, now I was going to attempt to dominate his weak little mind. Something almost all guys possess when they are in the presence of a naked girl.

He was having none of it. He had me right where he wanted me and he knew it. In order to gain leverage I was slightly on my back, laying on top of him with my legs spread apart and feet somewhat flat on the floor.

When he wanted to make a point about my body he would twist me slightly toward the mirror and I could see myself in all my naked glory.

My bare ass was riding just above his crotch and his bare, sweaty stomach was tight against my bare back. He could easily control me with his left arm around my neck and he was free to explore my entire naked torso with his free hand.

There was no more sound of squeaking mats as we twisted and turned. It was only the sound of very heavy breathing now as the huntress had become the hunted. My bare belly was heaving up and down as I tried to get air in my lungs. Eric responded by slowly rubbing his free hand up my stomach, circling my belly button a few times. He then explored my bare rib cage as he made his way up to my sensitive tits. He rubbed both of them until I could stand it no more and involuntarily moaned with pleasure.

As his hand made his way down my bare body he slowly guided his erect cock into my pussy, I moaned in pleasure as I took him deep into my hot, wet pussy. I watched my body in the mirror as he slid his cock back and forth slowly.

In this awkward position, him being behind me, he wasn’t able to get a good push, and he couldn’t press his pubic bone against my clit. But what he could do was explore my body as he watched my muscles tense up as he slowly fucked me.

“Ohhhhhhhh you messed up Eric,” I moaned as he continued to thrust. “Once I finish milking your cock with my wet, tight, pussy you will forget your name,” I purred as I began to squeeze his cock with my tight pussy.

“I’m going to watch as you beg me to slow down. Then you are going to beg me to allow you to cum as I hold your cock captive. I’ve got you now little man.” I said, almost out of breath.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Stacyann For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Jul-19, 23:39
Points: 2,374, Level: 20 Points: 2,374, Level: 20 Points: 2,374, Level: 20
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%
Last Achievements

Wow, what an erotic story! Thank you so much!
The Following User Says Thank You to jensmvf For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Jul-19, 00:58
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

When I’m wrestling a guy and we go for the “happy ending,” there is nothing I love more than “edging” him. Most of you know what this is, but the way I practice it is when the guy is ready to cum, I squeeze his cock for everything I’m worth, and I will only allow him to cum on my terms.

This is painful and pleasurable at the same time. Most guys will beg me to allow them to cum, all the while they are bucking and arching and twisting. I will eventually allow it, but they are usually very very sensitive at that moment. Their cocks are extremely sensitive to any touch and they are prone to beg for release.

My pussy muscles are very tight. Not as strong as a hand, but to a degree I can “edge” with my pussy. I’ve worked practicing my kegal exercises very regularly and can work a cock very effectively.

In order to do this to maximum effect I should be on top facing him. This time I was on top facing away from him. I was confident in my strength and I just knew I’d have him begging in no time.

Eric was using his hand to push his cock deeper inside of me. At the same time he explored my clit. This was terribly distracting. On top of that I was having to flex my abdominal muscles in order too effectively squeeze his cock with my hot wet pussy.

“Watch your stomach in the mirror as you flex Stacy,” Eric said through heavy breaths. “That is so hot,” he said as he gently placed his hand just under my belly button in order to feel my muscles flex.

“I like it when you wear such a tiny bottom and it shows your entire stomach,” he said as he continued to rub. “I love to when your top is so small the bottom of your boobs are showing.”

I tried to concentrate. I tried to massage his cock with my pussy muscles. I knew this was a war between a very erect cock and a very hot and wet and tight pussy. A war I didn’t intend on losing.

The more I squeezed the more pleasure I got from it. The more he rubbed my belly and played with my clit the more turned on I was becoming. I looked over my shoulder and made eye contact with my opponent and knew I was in trouble.

“You have the sexiest eyes,” he breathed. “Especially when you are helpless and fixing to cum,” he said with confidence.

“Ohhhhh, mmmmmmm, ohhhhhh,” was the most intelligent thing I could think to say at the moment.

I simply couldn’t get leverage in this position. He was winning. It was obvious he was going to win. I kept squeezing like my life depended on it, and while he was enjoying it, he was in more control than me.

“I’ve got you now Stacy, I’ve dominated your little bikini body all night. And I’ve dominated you naked. Go ahead, picture your naked body helpless and in my control, go ahead and cum now....picture those belly muscles and pussy muscles straining to win. But in the end you were just too weak...go ahead and give yourself to it, I’ve got you now,” he said, nearly out of breath as he held my stomach firmly at my belly button.

I was done, defeated in every way possible. Physically he beat me because I gave him the advantage early. He used that advantage to gain control of my body and then he gained control of my mind. Then he gained control of me sexually.

When I came I moaned and flexed and arched my back and he rode me like a wild horse. He held on for all he was worth and his cock never slipped out of me.

Just after I climaxed, as I was trying to catch my breath, he slid out and laid by my side and began fingering my very sensitive pussy. He held my left arm up and laid on my right arm. This was the same position I let him get me in the first night, only this time I wasn’t in my right mind.

He explored my body and my clit and brought me to climax again. My moaning was so loud I was afraid it was going to wake the dead.

Then he mounted me and slowly began thrusting. I had no strength left to go to war with him now, so I just got in rhythm with him as he thrusted.

“Eric, you can’t do this when you fight Gabby, you will go to jail,” I said, nearly out of breath.

“I won’t, I’m going to kick her ass like I kicked yours tonight, but I won’t cross any lines. You were just so easy to dominate,” he said as he began to cum, which also happened to be about the same time I came again.

I had nothing left. I got up and took the walk of shame. The hall that led to the showers was long and well lit. I felt Eric watching my ass the whole time.

He still had to fight Gabby this week. He had gotten stronger and developed a winner’s attitude. So I wasn’t giving her much hope.

(More later)
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Stacyann For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Jul-19, 21:47
Points: 22,372, Level: 65 Points: 22,372, Level: 65 Points: 22,372, Level: 65
Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,114 Times in 629 Posts

Nice to see you get put in your place!
Without the occasional defeat, you can never appreciate a victory, right?

Hotel Scuffle/Saturday Night Tournament
SNT fighters gallery > https://www.malevsfemale.org/album.php?albumid=1205

The Terror Twins
The Following User Says Thank You to AOmega For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Jul-19, 22:28
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by AOmega [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Nice to see you get put in your place!
Without the occasional defeat, you can never appreciate a victory, right?
Lol! I’m going to hurt you!!!!!
Old 17-Jul-19, 04:31
Points: 3,369, Level: 24 Points: 3,369, Level: 24 Points: 3,369, Level: 24
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%
Last Achievements

Amazing stories... Please keep up the good work
The Following User Says Thank You to fomanix For This Useful Post: