Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 21-Sep-18, 05:09
Points: 2,921, Level: 22 Points: 2,921, Level: 22 Points: 2,921, Level: 22
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Samantha the Bully

more sam please!
The Following User Says Thank You to scarletspider For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Dec-18, 01:00
Points: 10,721, Level: 44 Points: 10,721, Level: 44 Points: 10,721, Level: 44
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

When he saw Samantha in front of him, Richard immediately felt despair. he was alone, confronted with his tormentor, felt himself begin to tear up again as her incredibly cruel and girlish laugh began to ring out "Oh, we're going to have so much fun, loser!" she announced before she started walking toward him. he turned back and tried to run but she easily caught up, pinning him to the ground before she grabbed his arms "You know, little wimp" she began "I could always break them

Richard found himself begging, pleading with her not too, which she found very funny. she wen ahead and abstained from proper breaks, but walked around him and placed her feet in front of his face "More kisses, and explain why your kissing them"

Richard looked down, barely even conceiving of dignity before he kissed "you told me too"

Samantha laughed "But why are you listening to such a young girl?"

"Because...because you are my superior!" he said desperately, getting another laugh out of her.

"I am, am I?" She said, filming with her phone now 'What about me is superior?"

he looked up, then down, mumbling something. "Of course, the phone changes everything" the little redhead said, rolling her eyes before she got on her knees and began to wrestle with him some more, quickly getting bored.

She grabbed some clothes from his closet and tied them around his wrists, then ankles. She knew her knots from girl scouts, and he was surprised and aggravated by how tight they were.

she tested how strong each was, pulling it a bit to ensure it would hold, before picking him up. Richards realized this little spiifire could manhandle him like he was a doll...he wanted to deny it but the facts were obvious, he was nothing but a toy in her hands! "Please...I'm sorry"

She looked at him curiously "Sorry for what?"

He looked at her "Whatever I did that pissed you off"

Samantha laughed again, no cruelly this time, grabbing her belly "Oh, silly wimp, I'm not mad at you. not really, I'm just doing what comes naturally, I'm having fun...and I think you are too!"

He looked up at her again, confused beyond belief, as she came to him again, picked him up, and threw him into the air. he was amazed by how high he got and crushed when he hit the ground, the force of the impact causing a few things in his room to fall over.

Sam went up and grabbed a trophy This for participation?" she asked, looking at the model of the guy playing baseball on the top of it

"No, its for most homeruns in a-" he began before the trophy was snapped in half, Samantha looking at him with a huge smug smile "Sorry, doesn't matter. you were only playing against other weak, uncoordinated boys right?"

He tried not to say anything, but found himself begin to cry slightly. Samantha took full advantage of the older boy's tears "ahh, am I destroying your prized possessions?" she asked, snapping more and more trophies, her muscular arms flexing each time she did so, until she had broken all twenty-ish

"Hmm, I bet you think you can fix them with glue, huh?' she asked, before she picked them up and started tearing them apart more thoroughly, crushing a few, generally showing off insane finger strength as he watched helplessly, feeling like his athletic achievement was literally being destroyed right before his eyes. he started legitimately crying and she smiled much more brightly, before propping him up on his bed "You sad, huh?"

He started sniffling, "Why are you so mean?" he managed to get out, feeling like the question was as immature as it was liable to get his ass kicked. Samantha just smiled

"No reason, just the way I was born I suppose" she said as she walked to his chest of drawers, quickly checking each one.

Samantha smugly started gathering his underwear "geez, you sure own a lot of pairs, you afraid of having more accidents or something?" she asked, pointing at his pants and smiling "I mean, I guess you have good reason to..." he closed his legs, trying to hide the piss stain, this only made her laugh at him again "No need to hide, I seen it all" she mused as she gathered them all, and placed them down "where are your shoes?"

"My what?" he asked nervously

"Your shoes, every pair of them. I need them, or you get beaten"

He didn't want to, but he saw her face "Please don't hit me more"

she punched him in the gut, he doubled over, writhing impotently on his bed as she racked her knuckles "Last one for a while if you show me yoru shoes. all of them"

He looked up, sobbing, but managed to say "In the cubby downstairs, next to the door"

She grabbed his hair and lifted his upper body from the bed "If your lying I'm spanking you in front of uhhh..what are boys afraid of when their your age? I guess the cheer squad if your school has one of those?"

He looked down "The cubby by the front door....and on my feet" she smiled at that taking them from him before she placed him over her shoulder, his position uncomfortable as he stretched over the smaller girl.

She grabbed what she had and went down the stairs fast, repeatedly shouldering his gut and causing him intense pain as she lead him down, before throwing him in the living room. she grabbed all of his shoes, her arms nearly full now, she grabbed him by his hair and began to drag him outside.

he wanted to stop her but couldn't with his arms bound, they went outside until they were at the grill. she threw his shoes and underwear on, before spraying them with lighter fluid. She walked p to him and untied him "Burn them"

Richard looked up "Why?"she slapped him in the face, his head went reeling and spinning, he barely knew where he was when she said "because I told you too"

tears and snot were dropping down his face as he grabbed a match and failed to light it "Damn boy, why are you so fucking dumb?"

he grunted, trying again, he got a light and threw it on the grill. his athletic shoes and personal clothing were....going...

Samantha placed the top on the grill, before dragging him in again. She threw him into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of wine, drinking some from the bottle

"aren't you young for that?"

She smiled "More mature than you...you can just tell your mom you drank it" she said before she had another sip "Hey, where is your money?"

he paused again, looking down "I have a few hundred-

she interrupted him "enough for me, go get it, fag" she said, before taking a third sip and reworking the bottle. he grabbed it, barely offering a second thought as he went back down. She smiled at him

"Hey, I'm gonna be gone for a bit...if you lock the door I'm breaking it down, and your mom is definitely blaming you for that" she said as she ran upstairs and ran down with his laptop. she opened a live feed of comments on a video of her annihilating him at baseball "Watch these. read them. if you aren't when I get back I'm smashing the laptop over your head, then deciding on a real punishment"

he sat down and read them, hey were brutal. emasculating, and generally made him want to cry. he desperately wanted to look away, but didn't.

Samantha smiled at him and ruffled his hair "Good boy" she said before walking out.

it was hard, so much female superiority discourse was in his head. so much of other guys calling him a wimpy faggot, so much of people laughing at him and saying Samantha was amazing. he gulped as he looked at them, wanting to leave but...but he could disappoint Samantha, couldn't he? he just sat and watched for hours and hours...

She arrived again suddenly, gasping "Wow, I broke you that bad that quickly? I gotta play sports with more boys!" she mused before she dropped shopping bags at his feet "I shopped for you" she said, pulling a pair of blue panties from one bag and a red 3" pump from the other

"Wh-what are those?" he asked, terrified

"Your new clothes, your only shoes" she said as she kicked over the bag, and a few pairs of heels fell out "I stretched my 500 bucks pretty far" Samantha bragged, before showing him the collection of undies

Richard looked on in horror, before looking back up "Why?"

"Cus it'll humiliate you" she ruffled his hair "Have fun at school tomorrow, I wonder what your mom will think of how you dress. or your friends. anyone, really" she shrugged her shoulders and turned around, slowly walking out.

As she left the house, she was happy to have destroyed him. She giggled and skipped before mounting her new bike again, wondering what he'd look like tomorrow.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to nadiablack For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Dec-18, 04:16
Points: 4,225, Level: 27 Points: 4,225, Level: 27 Points: 4,225, Level: 27
Last Achievements

First, I wanted to say Nadiablack has done a great job writing this. So good in fact my sympathy for Richard is outweighing any enjoyment of his humiliation.

I know a lot of people on this site really enjoy seeing younger, smaller girls beating up and humiliating larger stronger boys, but I'm curious, am I the only one here who wouldn't mind seeing Richard somehow get super strength and give Samantha the spanking she so richly deserves?

Last edited by Mr. Purple; 23-Dec-18 at 04:25.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr. Purple For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Dec-18, 05:04
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Purple [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
First, I wanted to say Nadiablack has done a great job writing this. So good in fact my sympathy for Richard is outweighing any enjoyment of his humiliation.

I know a lot of people on this site really enjoy seeing younger, smaller girls beating up and humiliating larger stronger boys, but I'm curious, am I the only one here who wouldn't mind seeing Richard somehow get super strength and give Samantha the spanking she so richly deserves?
I'd be lying if I said it did nothing for me
Old 24-Dec-18, 05:03
Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37
Last Achievements

Well, I will say that much like the first chapter, I was impressed by Samantha's power, but I am not a huge fan of her attitude and a lot of what she does with her power. I am into a bit of humiliation, but I think what she does is perhaps a couple steps over my own personal preferences. But again, I would never tell an author to not write what is in their heart and mind, so I appreciate your hard work and hope to see more about Samantha's power.
The Following User Says Thank You to iceman75 For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Dec-18, 08:08
Points: 4,185, Level: 27 Points: 4,185, Level: 27 Points: 4,185, Level: 27
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploobio [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I like the ideas. My favourites are number 2, 4 and 7.
Mine picks are 3 and 4.
The Following User Says Thank You to fred1951 For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Dec-18, 19:53
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by fred1951 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Mine picks are 3 and 4.
I wrote 4, did you see it?
Old 04-Aug-19, 20:20
Points: 2,836, Level: 22 Points: 2,836, Level: 22 Points: 2,836, Level: 22
Last Achievements

Any chance you’ll write more about Samantha?
Old 05-Aug-19, 09:52
Points: 2,921, Level: 22 Points: 2,921, Level: 22 Points: 2,921, Level: 22
Last Achievements

did you write the story about a young girl robbing a guy on the street in front of his girlfriend? more sam would be great! how about if sam forces her way into a guy's house while he's with girl and she humiliates+beats him in front of her.
Old 05-Aug-19, 11:37
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wowsers [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Any chance you’ll write more about Samantha?
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarletspider [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
did you write the story about a young girl robbing a guy on the street in front of his girlfriend? more sam would be great! how about if sam forces her way into a guy's house while he's with girl and she humiliates+beats him in front of her.
PM me and we could maybe discuss a commission?
The Following User Says Thank You to nadiablack For This Useful Post:

Tags
foot worship, humiliation, preteen, teen girl