Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 02-Dec-19, 12:25
Points: 8,227, Level: 38 Points: 8,227, Level: 38 Points: 8,227, Level: 38
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Rage reviews

That is business. She has the right to ask for an exorbitant amount of money. We have the right to say no. I say no.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to markuk1 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Dec-19, 14:50
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,335 Times in 1,828 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by markuk1 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She quoted a rate double that of which the top UK wrestlers charge and she is not as good as them.
Who is this referring to? It's also an interesting assertion given you haven't reviewed her.

Last edited by boyofwinter; 02-Dec-19 at 14:59.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Dec-19, 14:50
Banned
Points: 585, Level: 8 Points: 585, Level: 8 Points: 585, Level: 8
Activity: 25.5% Activity: 25.5% Activity: 25.5%

Quote:
Originally Posted by markuk1 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
That is business. She has the right to ask for an exorbitant amount of money. We have the right to say no. I say no.
So did I.
Old 02-Dec-19, 18:56
Points: 7,973, Level: 38 Points: 7,973, Level: 38 Points: 7,973, Level: 38
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

I travelled from Ireland to the Submission Room in London to see Rage in September. She charged me a Euro rate which was almost exactly in line with what most Submission Room wrestlers charge (£175 per hour). I was surprised at how low her rate was given how popular she is and how travelling wrestlers often charge more.

Maybe she messed up the exchange rate calc with me (unlikely as she lives in Germany). Maybe she prefers Euro as she lives in Germany (so her Euro rate might be relatively lower). Maybe she has since upped her rates (in general). Or maybe Australia is a particularly expensive trip for her (her time in Australia is more valuable to her) and she is charging more to make up for this.

I don't know what her Australia rate is - but I'm certain she is well worth it. She brings a very unique attitude / personality to sessions (which she also displays in most of her Fight Pulse videos). Not many girls can perform like this - and it's worth a lot IMO.
The Following User Says Thank You to RNC For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Dec-19, 22:10
Banned

She charges about €500/hr this tour.
The Following User Says Thank You to bodyscissors For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Dec-19, 23:57
Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,808 Times in 653 Posts

Quote:
She quoted a rate double that of which the top UK wrestlers charge and she is not as good as them.
Absolute nonsense.

I paid roughly £200 for my session with her and it was well worth it. She is also easily as good as the top UK wrestlers so what are you talking about!
The Following User Says Thank You to Subboy2 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Dec-19, 09:28
Banned

To be clear, I wasn't talking about her rates in Europe because I don't know them. I was talking about her trip to Australia.
The Following User Says Thank You to bodyscissors For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Dec-19, 14:33
Temporary group
Points: 4,179, Level: 27 Points: 4,179, Level: 27 Points: 4,179, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED !!!

I've had the pleasure to have a session with Rage last week when she visited my region, it was by far, one of the best sessions I've ever had.

First of all, Pictures absolutely does NOT do this girl justice, she is way more beautiful in person, and her charming personality will melt your heart once she greets you, where you'll wonder how a cute gorgeous girl like her can be so strong to beat you in wrestling; well, believe me she will kick your ass and you will love it.

before booking the session with her, she was very responsive to emails, and you can tell how nice, funny and professional person she is just from her writing style. she also chosen a very nice & spacious hotel room, and brought her own mats, there were plenty of space to roll.

Rage is a talkative, fun, charming girl, and definitely a strong one, once she has you between her legs, it's a matter of seconds before you tap like baby even when she does not use her full force, "actually she made me tap out to her headscissors while using 30% of her power only!! ". and if you wonder where is the best place in the world to be in, I can assure you that it's under her gorgeous peachy ass.

We started our session competitively, and was clear from the beginning that I was not a match for her "I'm not the biggest guy in the world, but still she beaten me so easily", she was very strong and has plenty of techniques, you will enjoy the verbal, mental and physical humiliation she brings on you, and will have a mixed feelings of pain and pleasure.

Bottom line, Rage will easily climb to the top of your list once you meet her, and will stay there after the session, forever.

If she is in your area, do NOT be an idiot and miss the chance to book a session with this amazing girl.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mxwfan For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jan-20, 17:25
Banned
Points: 2,843, Level: 22 Points: 2,843, Level: 22 Points: 2,843, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I didn't want to share this experience for personal reasons but she really deserves all the praise I can give her, so here's my 3rd session with her.

We met at the Fight Pulse Live Event in November, I booked an hour for a competitive/domination session. Unfortunately while I was there I received terrible news from home. I decided to not cancel, since it wasn't possible for me to fly back home on short notice, but ultimately I began to panic just before the session. She found me panicking and God, she really helped me. She immediately tried to make me comfortable , she even went downstairs (2 floors on the venue) to fetch me some water and she was willing to cancel the session (I had already paid). I got better, we waited a few minutes and then we started as agreed.

I booked competitive, but I think she immediately understood that I had lost any will to fight for real so she played with me. She was in control for 99% of the time, her top control is really amazing, and she kept transitioning and submitting me with a perfect flow. She didn't use the same exact submission twice, I don't know if it's a habit of her while doing a semi-competitive session but heck, I enjoyed that detail. She really likes to use her thighs, her reverse headscissor is a weapon of male destruction! After 25 minutes of owning me, while going easy (so humiliating!) we switched for domination.

I had asked in my emails to experience for the first time bondage, she was already prepared. I tried to fight back a bit to not end up like a chicken, but that was my destiny. Once i was all tied up she started to pose, mock me and scissor me. I had asked for foot domination but I wasn't really in the mood to worship her. She respected that and found other ways to make me suffer with her feet. After this complete domination she used her signature split pose, I knew I couldn't take anymore so I asked her to untie me.

I found myself exhausted but I was happy, she managed to let me forget about all the problems I was going to face back home so easily. We laughed so much during the session, her personality is the thing I truly admire as a fan.
We talked a bit, I handed over a gift I had bought for her, she really deserved it. You can see it on her Twitter, it's the drawing she's using as profile picture for the moment! It makes me so happy to see it every time I see her posting something <3
So, she's skilled, mean on the mats and a kind person when needed. I truly admire her and I can't thank her enough for what she did.

On a side note she made me tape the session for free, don't know is she changed her policy in the meantime. Here are some pics!

Thank You @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_20200113_182228.jpg (72.9 KB, 531 views)
File Type: jpg Screenshot_20200113_182139.jpg (150.6 KB, 365 views)
File Type: jpg Screenshot_20200113_182106.jpg (155.8 KB, 497 views)
File Type: jpg Screenshot_20200113_182037.jpg (300.7 KB, 632 views)

Last edited by Xemnas19; 13-Jan-20 at 17:31.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Xemnas19 For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Jan-20, 18:35
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,335 Times in 1,828 Posts

Not to say Rage wouldn't be nice in this way with a 1st time, but this is a good example of what can happen in repeat sessions where the lady already knows you fairly well.
The Following User Says Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post: