Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Producers' Corner

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 28-Oct-20, 16:12
Points: 2,400,211, Level: 100 Points: 2,400,211, Level: 100 Points: 2,400,211, Level: 100
Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 489,855 Times in 24,743 Posts
Default Re: Mixed Wrestling NYC and Doom Maidens

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiabloNYC [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Beware the prowess of this martial arts mistress...

The Martial Art of Facesitting
VeVe Lane and Diablo

that's awesome D!

thanks shiploads for this one.

i've always been a fan of half gi's & Veve.

what a perfect combination.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bartos For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Dec-20, 23:11
Producer
Points: 99,552, Level: 100 Points: 99,552, Level: 100 Points: 99,552, Level: 100
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 11,355 Times in 1,045 Posts

A new male challenger joins the fray. But little did he know that he'd be in way over his head.........

VeVe Lane vs Bugsz
Competitive Mixed Squash Match
November 2020
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Newcomer male wrestler Bugsz steps up to challenge the Petite Powerhouse VeVe Lane after answering a call-out that VeVe made for new male opponents. Bugsz is an art model / figure model who enjoys a variety of sports. Like VeVe, Bugsz is light-weight and petite, weighing about 125 lbs. He wrestled a little bit in high school, but otherwise has no other wrestling experience.

And this is Bugsz's very first experience in the mixed wrestling scene. He doesn't know anything about VeVe, and he he no idea what to expect from her. He's never tried a competitive mixed match before, but, despite being nervous to be on camera, he was reasonably sure that his little bit of school wrestling from years ago would see him through. Unfortunately for him, though, that didn't even scratch the surface...

VeVe comes on hard to start, she herself unsure of what to expect from Bugsz. But it immediately becomes clear that Bugsz is in *way* over his head. In Round 1 alone, VeVe cheerfully submits him with a wide array of submission holds, including the RNC & variations, headscissors, arm locks, Twister, Banana Split, and more. Bugsz is stunned; he has no answers and no escapes, aside from tapping out repeatedly.

For Round 2, VeVe decides to even things up a *tad* by giving herself various handicaps: for the first 5 minutes of the round, she fights with her ankles rope-bound together; for the last 5 minutes, she fights with her hands bound behind her back. Bugsz is excited to now have the "advantage," but VeVe *still* manages to submit him *despite* her bondage handicaps!

After getting thoroughly trounced in regulation time, Bugsz then finds himself subjected to VeVe's 5-minute Punishment Round, where he faces feet in the face, the Camel Clutch, Boston Crab, headscissors, school girl pinning, and more, plus VeVe's flexing victory pose. A tough welcome for the newcomer, but what a way to introduce a guy to mixed wrestling!

VeVe: 5'4" and 125 lbs.
Bugsz: 5'4" and 125 lbs.

Competitive match that turns out to be a completely one-sided squash. Includes opening comments, 20-min match, 5-min Punishment Round, candid closing comments.

Total running time: 30 minutes

Video preview: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Available via clips4sale:
-- 1080 Full HD: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
-- smaller 720: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg vevebugsz_LG00003.jpg (82.3 KB, 56 views)
File Type: jpg vevebugsz_LG00007.jpg (71.6 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg vevebugsz_LG00017.jpg (83.3 KB, 53 views)
File Type: jpg vevebugsz_LG00020.jpg (90.3 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg vevebugsz_LG00029.jpg (73.2 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg vevebugsz_LG00031.jpg (74.6 KB, 44 views)
File Type: jpg vevebugsz_LG00035.jpg (72.6 KB, 58 views)
File Type: jpg vevebugsz_LG00112.jpg (73.9 KB, 126 views)
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to DiabloNYC For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Dec-20, 00:57
Points: 2,659, Level: 21 Points: 2,659, Level: 21 Points: 2,659, Level: 21
Activity: 10.4% Activity: 10.4% Activity: 10.4%
Last Achievements

doom maidens always impresses me
The Following User Says Thank You to gutpunch For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Dec-20, 02:11
Points: 20,621, Level: 62 Points: 20,621, Level: 62 Points: 20,621, Level: 62
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,866 Times in 721 Posts

[QUOTE=DiabloNYC;456347]A new male challenger joins the fray. But little did he know that he'd be in way over his head.........

Competitive Mixed Squash Match VeVe: 5'4" and 125 lbs. Bugsz: 5'4" and 125 lbs.

So VeVe Lane is now considering challenges from random men in a bondage or competitive setting. She must get many challenges, what goes into her decision making process of who to wrestle?
Old 09-Dec-20, 02:47
Producer
Points: 99,552, Level: 100 Points: 99,552, Level: 100 Points: 99,552, Level: 100
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by shepinhim [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiabloNYC [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
A new male challenger joins the fray. But little did he know that he'd be in way over his head.........

Competitive Mixed Squash Match VeVe: 5'4" and 125 lbs. Bugsz: 5'4" and 125 lbs.

So VeVe Lane is now considering challenges from random men in a bondage or competitive setting. She must get many challenges, what goes into her decision making process of who to wrestle?
Oh, no, not from random men who write in challenging her. As I'd mentioned in the video description, Bugsz had answered a call out she'd posted for new male opponents
Old 09-Dec-20, 03:03
Last Achievements

Quote:
Oh, no, not from random men who write in challenging her. As I'd mentioned in the video description, Bugsz had answered a call out she'd posted for new male opponents
I am confused. So she challenged Bugsz? Or she invited men from a particular demographic to wrestle her?
Old 09-Dec-20, 03:06
Producer
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by shepinhim [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I am confused. So she challenged Bugsz? Or she invited men from a particular demographic to wrestle her?
VeVe posted an ad last month looking for new male challengers to participate in mixed wrestling videos of various types. Bugsz was one of the guys who answered, and he was the only guy who turned up to shoot. Men of all demographics were welcome to participate.
Old 09-Dec-20, 03:17
Last Achievements

Quote:
VeVe posted an ad last month looking for new male challengers to participate in mixed wrestling videos of various types. Bugsz was one of the guys who answered, and he was the only guy who turned up to shoot. Men of all demographics were welcome to participate.

What are you getting at here, exactly?
Ok, think I understand. Wow, so she opened the opportunity up to anyone ... that's really cool. Can't believe he was the only one to show up, or maybe I can because she is pretty intimidating with her crazy wrestling skills. Also it is currently a pandemic in NYC so that's a deterrence.

But yeah, she is like the legend, the LeBron James of mixed wrestling, the best of the best. So that's really cool of her to post the ad! I just found it a little hard to believe, I mean if LeBron posted an ad inviting people to play against him in basketball I would just double check to see if it's true. Haha
Old 09-Dec-20, 03:28
Producer
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Ok, think I understand. Wow, so she opened the opportunity up to anyone ... that's really cool. Can't believe he was the only one to show up, or maybe I can because she is pretty intimidating with her crazy wrestling skills. Also it is currently a pandemic in NYC so that's a deterrence.

But yeah, she is like the legend, the LeBron James of mixed wrestling, the best of the best. So that's really cool of her to post the ad! I just found it a little hard to believe, I mean if LeBron posted an ad inviting people to play against him in basketball I would just double check to see if it's true. Haha
She posts ads like this periodically. Last year (2019), for instance, she had her Mixed Bondage Wrestling Challenger Series, which featured 6 different male challengers who'd answered her call over the course of the year.

This recent call, however, was for wrestling only (no bondage) and asked for guys who could appear on video without a mask. It was posted in a mainstream placed, so I don't think the people seeing it were previously familiar with VeVe at all. For instance, Bugsz had never heard of the mixed wrestling community and had never heard of VeVe before. ... and so, a competitive match against her really came as a genuine surprise for him.
The Following User Says Thank You to DiabloNYC For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Dec-20, 03:33
Last Achievements

Quote:
She posts ads like this periodically. Last year (2019), for instance, she had her Mixed Bondage Wrestling Challenger Series, which featured 6 different male challengers who'd answered her call over the course of the year.

This recent call, however, was for wrestling only (no bondage) and asked for guys who could appear on video without a mask. It was posted in a mainstream placed, so I don't think the people seeing it were previously familiar with VeVe at all. For instance, Bugsz had never heard of the mixed wrestling community and had never heard of VeVe before.
Oh ok, I see. Still that's a really cool idea. Particularly the male challengers in bondage wrestling because she is no doubt the pioneer of that sport. So I just think it's cool!

Tags
athletic, doom maidens, mixed wrestling, veve lane