Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Community > General Discussion [Off-Topic]

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 08-Nov-20, 06:42
Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,052 Times in 710 Posts
Default Re: If Sheena was around for Shefights.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royh [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I don’t know why I bother to reply but It’s been long time since I’ve seen so much ignorance and idiocy in 3 short sentences.

The owner was sentenced to 7 years not for a one time mistake. It was a systematic, prolonged abuse of more than a handful of unfortunate, disabled men.

So why other girls weren’t charged ? Because you need critical mass and high level of evidence in order to persuade the judge/jury that the girl KNEW that a guy was disabled. With Cindy it was clear, she actively collaborated with the owner, and it was proven that she knew about the men’s situation. Mikaela was also testified but wasn’t charged, but trust me she was in this too. So did lunatic Danica. But for a criminal charge, you need to be beyond a reasonable doubt in order to convict a defendant. And that is hard to achieve.
How do you know this?
Old 08-Nov-20, 15:52
Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,270 Times in 633 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyuio [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
How do you know this?
You have already asked me that in pm and got an answer.
Old 09-Nov-20, 06:09
Points: 276,502, Level: 100 Points: 276,502, Level: 100 Points: 276,502, Level: 100
Activity: 99.5% Activity: 99.5% Activity: 99.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 68,200 Times in 6,812 Posts

Am I the only member who thinks Sheena doesn't deserve to have her name linked - especially so prominently - with the rest of this crap that has absolutely nothing to do with her?

Could we please lock this thread so it sinks into obscurity. There are plenty of other places where those who are still interested can debate the rights and wrongs of SheFights - and their own personal interpretation of the facts:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to verscont For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Nov-20, 07:41
Producer
Points: 1,992, Level: 18 Points: 1,992, Level: 18 Points: 1,992, Level: 18
Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royh [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I don’t know why I bother to reply but It’s been long time since I’ve seen so much ignorance and idiocy in 3 short sentences.

The owner was sentenced to 7 years not for a one time mistake. It was a systematic, prolonged abuse of more than a handful of unfortunate, disabled men.

So why other girls weren’t charged ? Because you need critical mass and high level of evidence in order to persuade the judge/jury that the girl KNEW that a guy was disabled. With Cindy it was clear, she actively collaborated with the owner, and it was proven that she knew about the men’s situation. Mikaela was also testified but wasn’t charged, but trust me she was in this too. So did lunatic Danica. But for a criminal charge, you need to be beyond a reasonable doubt in order to convict a defendant. And that is hard to achieve.

Shefights could have been fantastic. A lot of readers in this forum, myself included, can be regarded as “crazy” for letting themselves being choked, scissored and beaten by girls. We have, for example, Mark from beat this man who lets himself being beaten to a pulp and become a bloody mess. But it’s clear that the guy knows what he is doing. He is a consenting adult. We all are.

Williams took the easy way- he had hard time finding enough consenting adults , they probably wanted high compensation, so he found the defenseless guys who can’t tell right and wrong. If he only stuck to consenting adults (which actually many of his films featured them), he could have been regarded as one of the best. But he is, unfortunately, a lowlife scumbag.
Mark - Beat-this-Man was involved with SheFights helping to film around 20 clips and starring in around 50 clips himself on various sites. He stayed in Florida in St Petersburg for nearly 9 months in total and tried really hard to convince Jeffrey not to use homeless - instead make a smaller number of films and make them more brutal with genuine consenting victims. Jeffery was trying to provide $ 8,000 to $ 10,000 per month worth of work to about 5 regular girls and that was the mistake. The fighters in these clips need to be earning an income from other sources and using Fetish Videos as a bonus for saving, paying off a car or a house, paying to go to college, etc. Made properly there with genuine consenting victims there is no reason why another producer should not emerge and capture this market. With no nudity and sexual references there is also no good reason why professionally trained female fighters should not participate with such a producer.
The Following User Says Thank You to mgmmott For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Nov-20, 10:21
Moderator [D]
Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85
Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,502 Times in 2,394 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachdude80 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
If only Sheena could have been around for Shefights....thought provoking, she loves to hit and kick.....
I agree with some of the guys. Sheena will NEVER hit for hurting "stupid" men or homeless people.

She can be sadistic but never at this point. To produce videos like Shefights need a lot of psychopathic power and that defenitly she ins't! i now here as empathic girl!

That some idiotic producers try to excuse, that the victims got money and signed a paper to agree on this! IT'S SIMPLY DISGUSTING!!!

So every hard sentence is 100% justified!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to ours01 For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Nov-20, 16:58
Banned
Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ours01 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I agree with some of the guys. Sheena will NEVER hit for hurting "stupid" men or homeless people.
I also guess that Sheena would not have done such brutal matches for shefights, BUT

Quote:
Originally Posted by ours01 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She can be sadistic

so that she kicked into the balls of a guy in a filmed match in front of spectators, which normally was a competitive wrestling-match, although (at least not to the knowledge of the guy) ballbusting was not required by the producer.

So guys who wrestle her in future "be careful what you wish for"

Last edited by Fritz; 17-Nov-20 at 17:04.
The Following User Says Thank You to Fritz For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Nov-20, 22:24
Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,270 Times in 633 Posts

Adios Fritz. We will not miss you.
And yeah Sheena shouldn’t be linked to crimes she had nothing to do with. I second this idea:
Quote:
Originally Posted by verscont [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Could we please lock this thread so it sinks into obscurity.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Royh For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Nov-20, 17:27
Points: 1,620, Level: 16 Points: 1,620, Level: 16 Points: 1,620, Level: 16
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Calling criminal behaviour a crime is virtue signalling now?
Old 27-Nov-20, 07:59
Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,808 Times in 653 Posts

Quote:
Adios Fritz. We will not miss you.
And yeah Sheena shouldn’t be linked to crimes she had nothing to do with. I second this idea:
Ah I see Fritz is banned.

Good
Old 05-Apr-21, 14:18
Points: 11,553, Level: 46 Points: 11,553, Level: 46 Points: 11,553, Level: 46
Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,006 Times in 624 Posts

A cruel concept to say the least.