Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Announcements

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 05-Mar-20, 02:58
Session Wrestler
Points: 4,676, Level: 28 Points: 4,676, Level: 28 Points: 4,676, Level: 28
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Default March 26 mini-match happy hour nyc

March 26 there will be a mini-session party in Bushwick, Brooklyn NYC hosted by me and Ursa Fierce so get your advance tickets or your VIP ticket which includes entry plus a discounted 10-minute mini-match with either me (Katarina "theDommeKat") or Ursa Fierce!

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

INFO FROM EVENTBRITE ON THIS NIGHT OF MIXED MINI-MATCHES, SHAKEN NOT STIRRED:

Ursa Fierce and Katarina "theDommeKat" join forces to bring you a night of struggle play fun!

Come participate in a night of mini-match opportunities* with a host of incredible ladies. Instead of buying rounds of drinks, enjoy rounds of refreshing entertainment on the mats!

The night will be full to bursting with formidable and gorgeous women of all sizes and specialties (wrestle domination, size domination, technical wrestling, lift and carry, prostyle, popular holds, etc.). These women are seriously tough, deeply talented and tantalizingly beautiful. Private event space will be furnished with a main mat room, private mat space and a few fun surprises!

[I]*One-on-one wrestling mini-matches (10 minutes each) available at an additional cost. There is no booze at this happy hour, but you can quench your thirst for excitement on the mats./I]

Time: Doors open at 6:30, Event from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m.

Location: Bushwick, Brooklyn, near the Gates Ave J train stop. Address received upon ticket purchase or via inquiry [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register].

Featuring:
Veve Lane [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Lana Luxor [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Aralia [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Debuting:
Jaylah Rai [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

And your hosts:
Katarina [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Ursa Fierce [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Tickets:
$15 presale, $20 at the door.

Limited VIP tickets available for $55. These include entrance to the event as well as one mini-match with either Katarina or Ursa.

Dress code: Wrestling comfort
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20191025_132655.jpg (467.5 KB, 35 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_0352edit.jpg (231.0 KB, 55 views)
File Type: jpg fe5bc73e442e16340c34f9e2531b1d22c484eeca-14.jpg (114.3 KB, 17 views)
Old 12-Mar-20, 20:24
Session Wrestler
Points: 4,676, Level: 28 Points: 4,676, Level: 28 Points: 4,676, Level: 28
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Default Re: March 26 mini-match happy hour nyc

Hey y'all! Covid-19 called last call on the mini-match happy hour scheduled for March 26, but keep your grapes peeled for our next party announcement!

P.S. You can also follow me on EventBrite so you don't miss upcoming event announcements [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] and bookmark my website [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Tags
domination wrestling, facesit, mixed battles, newcomer wrestlers, scissorholds, session girls, session opportunity, wrestlers, wrestling at a party