Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 23-Aug-16, 21:58
Points: 11,858, Level: 47 Points: 11,858, Level: 47 Points: 11,858, Level: 47
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Black Panther fight bitch (Germany)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topi [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
fit woman, 1.65 and 55k
I had the same experiences. She is great athletic talent. Better than most girls I have sessioned in the pound 4 pound sense in athletic abilities. She is still learning but the holds she is already using are very effective and it very difficult to get out of them. I really love her personalty as well. Very friendly, charming and highly-energetic, open-minded and she likes to laugh a lot while still keeping a dominant aura.

She reminded me a bit of Mystique of LWS with her physique and her athletic talent as well as an another west African girl I wrestled, who also was very quick and strong for her size and built.

Overall it was one of the best sessions I had so far. My Session was as well a mix of (semi-) competitive wrestling, domination wrestling and a some sensual elements, which I prefer over purely sports wrestling or soft erotic wrestling.

I asked her about KOs, but she do them out of safety and legal concerns. Yet, I have to add that I was at-least 2-3 very close to an KO when she had me in an scissor-hold.

She used body and head-scissors. Grapevine-pin, reverse face-sit and rear naked choke and head lock. Especially her headlock and breast-smother while pinning was deadly. Her scissors were strong but not that astonishing powerful, especially when considering that her lower body looks much more powerful than her upper body. She is taking bjj courses and boxing so she will learn quickly new holds given her great talent and abilities.
Old 23-Aug-16, 22:12
Points: 11,858, Level: 47 Points: 11,858, Level: 47 Points: 11,858, Level: 47
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ser_Jaker [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'll be visiting Frankfurt in October. Frankfurt has alot of amazing looking female wrestlers. Really want to book a session with Black Panther, Iron Phoenix and Warrior Amazon.

Anyone Topi that sounds awesome

Do you know if she would possibly do any KOs? Was there any foot worship involved in your session? What kinda holds did she put you in?
Welcome to Mainhattan (Frankfurt at the Main River)! I have not wrestled Iron and Warrior so far or saw them fighting, but I have seen them personally on an Event this year. Both are young and powerfully built, bigger but not as lean as Black Panther. Both of them are taking mma/bjj training but I can't remember for how long. I think it it was 2 years.
Old 31-Mar-18, 00:14
Points: 3,618, Level: 25 Points: 3,618, Level: 25 Points: 3,618, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I feel like I should have been posting this review long ago... Whatever.

I had a session with Black Panther in Nurnberg, autumn 2016. This was my debut and I was surely too shy. She is very nice, polite, and friendly. But for the wrestling... She is definitely strong. She has amazing, fit body, and she surely knows how to use it. I felt totally dominated. It was obvious that she knows who is she dealing with, so she adjusted her undeniable power to the newbie I was...

Black Panther has incredible, fit and strong body. Her legs are like a vise.

She doesn't speak English too well, but her skill is enough to agree what we really expect...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to boris_the_spider For This Useful Post: