Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 31-May-19, 11:43
Points: 3,361, Level: 24 Points: 3,361, Level: 24 Points: 3,361, Level: 24
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Lets talk about time wasters and what is time wasting.

As you might seen there are a lot of the session girls who make a point of that they not want timewasters in there comunications. Well that is not a surprise. But where goes the limit of timewaster and just question and direction to make a session clear? It would be nice to see what other people at this site think about this. I write my way of contact with the girls.

1 Short introduction that I done some sessions and I ask the girl if she want to do some session like my thoughts and ask her to look at the short example clip I sent her.

2 Expect answer from the girl. Yes or No. Even if the girl can not do the session, I like to know that. Its so irritating with people who just not answer at mails. Like for example Jade of London, or Warrior Amazone.

3 If the girl says no I just leave it. If the girl says yes I do some clarification of the rules, ask for the price and then give her some dates I can.
And I ask her how she wants the payment.

4 She give me the dates she can. Tell me the price and maybe she ask some about the rules.

5 I inform her the flight is booked. Maybe ask her about about the place where we have the session.

6 Maybe some clarification from her.

Finally what makes me a bit worried is if the girl directly ask me to send money without looking at my example clip. That is even for film producers who not ask what kind of match I want to have filmed. That they ask when and how I can send the money in there first response.

Greetings

So in the end it should be about 3 mails from each other.
Old 31-May-19, 15:29
Producer
Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,448 Times in 1,066 Posts
Default Re: Lets talk about time wasters and what is time wasting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sara [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
2 Expect answer from the girl. Yes or No. Even if the girl can not do the session, I like to know that. Its so irritating with people who just not answer at mails. Like for example Jade of London, or Warrior Amazone.
Your position is completely unreasonable.

1) The fact that you send an email does not mean the other person sees/reads it.

2) The fact that you send an email does not mean the other person owes you a response.
The Following User Says Thank You to KillerCrushes For This Useful Post:
Old 31-May-19, 15:49
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerCrushes [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Your position is completely unreasonable.

1) The fact that you send an email does not mean the other person sees/reads it.

No you are right. But if the person has a contact mail I guess its common that she use it for her buisness .

2) The fact that you send an email does not mean the other person owes you a response.

No you are right. But if a person has a contact adress for people to come in contact with her I suppouse that its polite to answer anyway.

But of course we have all rights to answer or not answer at questions...
Old 31-May-19, 16:33
Session Wrestler
Points: 10,164, Level: 43 Points: 10,164, Level: 43 Points: 10,164, Level: 43
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,126 Times in 333 Posts

Some e-mails don't get answered because the guy may already have bad reputation and we know answering may lead to a dark place.
I personally tried to respond to most e-mails in a quick and respectful manner, but it does get annoying to answer questions that are already in my profile (which is long but clear), like "can you do rear naked chokes" just look at my fight videos! I am a purple belt in BJJ with 10 years of grappling, of course I am an expert in RNC, it is common sense.
I get quite a few e-mails of guys asking for "lift and carry" when it is clear in my profile I do not offer the service. (I still answer politely declining).
Another peeve, the one that asks "how will you wrap your legs around around me?'' I answer, then they go: "oh, will you be so tight that I won't be able to move?" and go on, on and on...but never books, sends deposit etc, they just get off on e-mail exchanges.
I do not consider a timewaster someone that have legit questions, but have not problem with a date and time and put a deposit without issues after been satisfied that you offer what they are looking for. It is a service and you are the customer, but unfortunately, for every serious inquire, there are may trolls and mental cases that make ladies more cautious, specially when we don't know who is on the other end, hypothetical: heythere3445566@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]...com maybe a guy overseas playing mind games for all we know.
Also there are time wasters AFTER the sessions, I have guy, pro wrestling fan, we sessioned and he kept e-mailing, texting me all the time "trash talking" " you got me, but next time I will be ready " etc etc for weeks until I blocked him and reported as time waster, another one, nice guy, we sessioned months ago, keeps calling/texting me to keep going on and on about the session (like getting free text sessions) It gets too much.
Just be clear and concise, have a date in mind and be willing to put a deposit if satisfied with the answers to show you are real and serious on bookings. 99% of guys that do not make deposits do not show up for sessions or cancel at the last minute. Fact.

Last edited by Anji; 31-May-19 at 17:41.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Anji For This Useful Post:
Old 31-May-19, 16:56
Points: 3,613, Level: 25 Points: 3,613, Level: 25 Points: 3,613, Level: 25
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anji [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
there are may trolls and mental cases that make ladies more cautious, specially when we don't know who is on the other end, hypothetical: heythere3445566@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]...com maybe a guy in India playing mind games for all we know.
You could just say it could be someone rather than vilifying a specific nationality. Last time I checked, time wasters do not belong to one nationality.
Old 31-May-19, 17:27
Last Achievements

Smile Re: Lets talk about time wasters and what is time wasting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anji [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Some e-mails don't get answered because the guy may already have bad reputation and we know answering may lead to a dark place.
I personally tried to respond to most e-mails in a quick and respectful manner, but it does get annoying to answer questions that are already in my profile (which is long but clear), like "can you do rear naked chokes" just look at my fight videos! I am a purple belt in BJJ with 10 years of grappling, of course I am an expert in RNC, it is common sense.
I get quite a few e-mails of guys asking for "lift and carry" when it is clear in my profile I do not offer the service. (I still answer politely declining).
Another peeve, the one that asks "how will you wrap your legs around around me?'' I answer, then they go: "oh, will you be so tight that I won't be able to move?" and go on, on and on...but never books, sends deposit etc, they just get off on e-mail exchanges.
I do not consider a timewaster someone that have legit questions, but have not problem with a date and time and put a deposit without issues after been satisfied that you offer what they are looking for. It is a service and you are the customer, but unfortunately, for every serious inquire, there are may trolls and mental cases that make ladies more cautious, specially when we don't know who is on the other end, hypothetical: heythere3445566@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]...com maybe a guy in India playing mind games for all we know.
Also there are time wasters AFTER the sessions, I have guy, pro wrestling fan, we sessioned and he kept e-mailing, texting me all the time "trash talking" " you got me, but next time I will be ready " etc etc for weeks until I blocked him and reported as time waster, another one, nice guy, we sessioned months ago, keeps calling/texting me to keep going on and on about the session (like getting free text sessions) It gets too much.
Just be clear and concise, have a date in mind and be willing to put a deposit if satisfied with the answers to show you are real and serious on bookings. 99% of guys that do not make deposits do not show up for sessions or cancel at the last minute. Fact.
Thanks for an good answer. And that is something I have been told other girls as well when we talk about this problem during our sessions..
The Following User Says Thank You to sara For This Useful Post:
Old 31-May-19, 17:41
Session Wrestler
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucious [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
vilifying a specific nationality. Last time I checked, time wasters do not belong to one nationality
I do get lots of trolls from India (I have Indian roots), not trying to "vilify" anyone in particular, I could have written "narnia" as an example, but for those that are too sensitive and take things out of context, I will be politically correct and edit to "overseas" by the way, they are plenty of articles about this phenomenon if you search on Google, I guess because of the size of the country (over 1 billion) many are connected on social media, so it is to expected statistically, instead of a small coutry like Sweden (10 million), we get time wasters from all over the globe. if you are interested here is a link about the subject: (i do not want to derail the main subject of the thread so I will leave at this)
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Last edited by Anji; 31-May-19 at 18:32.
The Following User Says Thank You to Anji For This Useful Post:
Old 31-May-19, 19:52
Points: 5,583, Level: 31 Points: 5,583, Level: 31 Points: 5,583, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Quote:
, I could have written "narnia" as an example,

I'd have loved to read that conversation!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tomjui For This Useful Post:
Old 31-May-19, 19:57
Session Wrestler
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomjui [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'd have loved to read that conversation!
By the way, we call the Rear Naked choke in Portuguese ''mata leao" which means "Lion killer''
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anji For This Useful Post:
Old 31-May-19, 21:22
Points: 126,549, Level: 100 Points: 126,549, Level: 100 Points: 126,549, Level: 100
Activity: 71.2% Activity: 71.2% Activity: 71.2%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 38,593 Times in 3,882 Posts

Quote:

"Just be clear and concise, have a date in mind and be willing to put a deposit
to show you are real and serious on bookings. 99% of guys that do not make
deposits do not show up for sessions or cancel at the last minute. Fact."

Thanks Anji

Z, suggest this for a stickie somewhere
The Following User Says Thank You to edwardpaul For This Useful Post: