Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 30-Jul-21, 16:24
Points: 6,716, Level: 35 Points: 6,716, Level: 35 Points: 6,716, Level: 35
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Default Question about the schoolgirl pin

Hi. I was just wondering, because I have watched mixed wrestling videos for several years, and one move that often occurs, is the schoolgirl pin. (Like in the DWW movies). This move has always seemed fascinating to me, yet not really convincing to me as a true submission move, like the grapevine or headscissor. If the guy is heavier than the girl then it seems to me like he could just throw her off? Or is there some kind of aspect/ mechanism to this hold that I'm not aware of? (I must confess, I have never been schoolgirlpinned myself). If I am mistaken, could someone please explain to me, why it is difficult to get out/ up of this move? Obviously I see the sexy fantasy aspect of this move (having your head up into her crotch).
The Following User Says Thank You to alfred123 For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Jul-21, 17:56
Points: 325, Level: 6 Points: 325, Level: 6 Points: 325, Level: 6
Activity: 44.4% Activity: 44.4% Activity: 44.4%

Default Re: Question about the schoolgirl pin

I've seen Lia Labowe use the schoolgirl pin plenty of times to submit people. But she's very good at trapping their hands and going up high with the pin so they can't kick out with the legs.

I remember watching a Cheyenne Jewel video where she showed Monroe Jamison how to trap the wrists the right way while in a reverse schoolgirl pin and it was impossible for the person to get out. She basically sat on her while the wrists were trapped underneath her ankles. The submission part comes by applying pressure on the elbow. I'm sure a big guy could over power it, but the average dude would have no chance. So if you had Sheena or Jennifer Thomas put you in that move, I'm sure even a stronger male would have a hard time getting out of it. Of course doing such a move in a competitive match is very unlikely, but I always thought it was a fascinating move.

Photo of the move:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cj.jpg (68.7 KB, 206 views)
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to tukansam For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Jul-21, 18:19
Points: 2,049, Level: 18 Points: 2,049, Level: 18 Points: 2,049, Level: 18
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tukansam [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I've seen Lia Labowe use the schoolgirl pin plenty of times to submit people. But she's very good at trapping their hands and going up high with the pin so they can't kick out with the legs.

I remember watching a Cheyenne Jewel video where she showed Monroe Jamison how to trap the wrists the right way while in a reverse schoolgirl pin and it was impossible for the person to get out. She basically sat on her while the wrists were trapped underneath her ankles. The submission part comes by applying pressure on the elbow. I'm sure a big guy could over power it, but the average dude would have no chance. So if you had Sheena or Jennifer Thomas put you in that move, I'm sure even a stronger male would have a hard time getting out of it. Of course doing such a move in a competitive match is very unlikely, but I always thought it was a fascinating move.

Photo of the move:
Source for the video?
Old 30-Jul-21, 18:26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jtow [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Source for the video?
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

It's in the post match interview @ 3:30 mark.
Old 30-Jul-21, 23:53
Points: 4,856, Level: 29 Points: 4,856, Level: 29 Points: 4,856, Level: 29
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfred123 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hi. I was just wondering, because I have watched mixed wrestling videos for several years, and one move that often occurs, is the schoolgirl pin. (Like in the DWW movies). This move has always seemed fascinating to me, yet not really convincing to me as a true submission move, like the grapevine or headscissor. If the guy is heavier than the girl then it seems to me like he could just throw her off? Or is there some kind of aspect/ mechanism to this hold that I'm not aware of? (I must confess, I have never been schoolgirlpinned myself). If I am mistaken, could someone please explain to me, why it is difficult to get out/ up of this move? Obviously I see the sexy fantasy aspect of this move (having your head up into her crotch).
Some of these moves are generally more fantasy related. In a competitive match between two skilled wrestlers, it would probably be hard to naturally get into such a position since the opponent would be able to avoid it.

Leverage and technique is very important in a lot of these moves as well. I have wrestled lighter girls who felt like they were immovable once they got locked in. A few session girls have given me tutorials and I was able to pin/submit them when I applied the hood exactly how they coached me but once we were wrestling, I couldn’t position it correctly and got thrown off easily.
The Following User Says Thank You to ca12345 For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Jul-21, 08:50
Points: 1,960, Level: 18 Points: 1,960, Level: 18 Points: 1,960, Level: 18
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tukansam [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Photo of the move:
Does Monroe then do it back to Cheyenne? I tried to get Monroe to do this hold in a custom and she wouldn’t do it.
Old 31-Jul-21, 15:25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrestlingfan194 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Does Monroe then do it back to Cheyenne? I tried to get Monroe to do this hold in a custom and she wouldn’t do it.
No, it was just Cheyenne giving her wrestling tips in the post-match interview. I don't know why she wouldn't want to do it in a custom video. She was very intrigued by the move when Cheyenne put it on her.
Old 31-Jul-21, 16:23
Points: 5,169, Level: 30 Points: 5,169, Level: 30 Points: 5,169, Level: 30
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfred123 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
If you are talking about Schoolgirl pin in mixed matches, then the psychological aspect plays as much role as the physical. But still i think that most of girls who are very good in applying it in competitive matches can realistically win by counting to 5 or 10 or even 20. its unlikely that a heavier guy stays there for a long period of time and just submits afterwards
The Following User Says Thank You to kokowawa For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Aug-21, 19:55
Points: 10,734, Level: 44 Points: 10,734, Level: 44 Points: 10,734, Level: 44
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,881 Times in 224 Posts
Wonder Woman Schoolgirl pin magic

I’ve had plenty of matches that end in a schoolgirl pin
Like the others have said , psychological , technique , leverage all play a part

In mixed matches , when men realize a woman can be competitive with them, it sort of shakes them mentally ...most women with wrestling experiences(like vs there brother or boyfriend) can sense this and use it to there advantage

I can speak from experience with women family members from the time I was young and currently ongoing ...I am in good shape , athletic and love to compete
When the match is a little more competitive than I thought it would be , I start losing mentally, my stamina goes next , then I find myself looking up , trapped
in a inescapable schoolgirl pin ....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to slip For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Aug-21, 20:02
Points: 3,482, Level: 24 Points: 3,482, Level: 24 Points: 3,482, Level: 24
Last Achievements

When it's done expertly it puts extreme pressure on the shoulders and is quite unpleasant in a way, but the view makes up for it! It seems to lift your entire back off the ground for some reason I don't understand. If it was being done in another context (say by a Policeman) it would be very nasty.
The Following User Says Thank You to class37 For This Useful Post: