Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 29-Jul-21, 21:50
Points: 3,550, Level: 24 Points: 3,550, Level: 24 Points: 3,550, Level: 24
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Lack of professionalism amongst newer younger session providers.

Is anyone else noticing a change in the attitude amongst some of these newer providers coming into the scene especially the ones in their early to mid 20's?

I booked a session recently with a local girl that I'm not going to name as she refunded my deposit promptly and all communications with her was positive, but she flaked on the session three times when it got time for the actuall session. It may be partially my fault for being accommodating but the last time when I texted and hour before the session and she didn't reply I noticed she was live on her Onlyfans account. I guess she saw away for some quick extra money and took it thinking I would just reschedule again as being local it really wasn't a big deal.

I might actually have if she just responded to my text saying something came up can we reschedule but she didn't, so I requested a refund of the deposit and to her credit she gave it back to me on my first request without a big delay.

It's not just that though, reading these new accounts and the list of demands is getting ridiculous considering non of these ladies have built up trust with those of us who do session. They come out of the gate with a hostile attitude like our time isn't worth theirs and I'm alarmed that some now are wanting money just to answer questions about what they are willing and capable of doing. If they don't want to answer questions then don't make vague barley believable statements in your profile.

Sorry for the rant I just want to see if it's just me or other people finding similar issues, I've got to the point where I'm not sure I even want to see anyone new now just stick to the ladies I know.
Old 29-Jul-21, 22:11
Points: 11,011, Level: 45 Points: 11,011, Level: 45 Points: 11,011, Level: 45
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,160 Times in 1,029 Posts
Default Re: Lack of professionalism amongst newer younger session providers.

Most people early to mid-20's are immature and have no idea what they're doing. They flake on you. This should not be surprising. I would generally avoid sessioning with someone under 25 or even 27.

Many people that age (or any age) aren't singularly focused on money either. Sometimes they just want enough money, and otherwise to have fun.

Don't patronize the ones asking for money just to answer an email. I get they can get a lot of spam, but that's not your problem. It's on them to figure out how to manage their emails (just like I have to do at my job).

Quote:
I'm not sure I even want to see anyone new now just stick to the ladies I know.
Not a bad plan! I do pretty much the same myself. Would consider seeing someone new, but rarely.
Old 30-Jul-21, 00:13
Points: 26,174, Level: 70 Points: 26,174, Level: 70 Points: 26,174, Level: 70
Activity: 92.9% Activity: 92.9% Activity: 92.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,320 Times in 1,822 Posts

At this point I would only try someone new who already has an onlyfans if she came recommended by another lady I already have a relationship with. Things have already changed a lot in the past 3 years. There's too much temptation to concentrate on other things and too many guys out there who seem happy to pay for drips of content. Ladies entering the scene need to learn it's more than putting up a profile, they need to earn a rep just like others had to.
Old 30-Jul-21, 02:29
Producer
Points: 27,424, Level: 72 Points: 27,424, Level: 72 Points: 27,424, Level: 72
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,441 Times in 1,062 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by greybeezer [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Is anyone else noticing a change in the attitude amongst some of these newer providers coming into the scene especially the ones in their early to mid 20's?

I booked a session recently with a local girl that I'm not going to name as she refunded my deposit promptly and all communications with her was positive, but she flaked on the session three times when it got time for the actuall session. It may be partially my fault for being accommodating but the last time when I texted and hour before the session and she didn't reply I noticed she was live on her Onlyfans account. I guess she saw away for some quick extra money and took it thinking I would just reschedule again as being local it really wasn't a big deal.

I might actually have if she just responded to my text saying something came up can we reschedule but she didn't, so I requested a refund of the deposit and to her credit she gave it back to me on my first request without a big delay.

It's not just that though, reading these new accounts and the list of demands is getting ridiculous considering non of these ladies have built up trust with those of us who do session. They come out of the gate with a hostile attitude like our time isn't worth theirs and I'm alarmed that some now are wanting money just to answer questions about what they are willing and capable of doing. If they don't want to answer questions then don't make vague barley believable statements in your profile.

Sorry for the rant I just want to see if it's just me or other people finding similar issues, I've got to the point where I'm not sure I even want to see anyone new now just stick to the ladies I know.
The prompt return of your deposit speaks to a much higher degree of professionalism than many "old" providers demonstrate if the stories around here are to be believed.

That said, the free market is one of the best managers - and maturing agents - there is. Markets pretty much fix all things.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KillerCrushes For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Jul-21, 02:31
Anji
This message has been deleted by Anji. Reason: Deleted
Old 01-Aug-21, 14:30
Points: 9,635, Level: 42 Points: 9,635, Level: 42 Points: 9,635, Level: 42
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by greybeezer [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I guess it's up to every single one of us clients, what behavior to accept and where to step out. I think it relates to an issue that is ours too: don't let this fetish or what to call it, take too much of yourself. It should always be possible to say "no". The worst that can happen is that there won't be a session.
Maybe the ability to say no is the most important.

I like it that you asked the deposit back and didn't just proceed. Did you show up or message her that you are cancelling?