Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 09-Feb-18, 22:11
Points: 12,841, Level: 49 Points: 12,841, Level: 49 Points: 12,841, Level: 49
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,563 Times in 340 Posts
Default Re: Hot Stuff Hollie’s mom now offering sessions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skooby [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The mom's name is Raven Day and it looks like she's starting to travel.

Where can I find a photo of her?
Do you have any?
Thank you very much.
Old 09-Feb-18, 22:15
Points: 12,471, Level: 48 Points: 12,471, Level: 48 Points: 12,471, Level: 48
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,039 Times in 339 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisane [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Where can I find a photo of her?
Do you have any?
Thank you very much.
There are multiple photos of her via the link in the first post of this thread.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Prosperity For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Feb-18, 13:58
Points: 11,515, Level: 46 Points: 11,515, Level: 46 Points: 11,515, Level: 46
Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9%
Last Achievements

Check out the latest review of her on Sessiongirls.com.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bizyz For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Feb-18, 15:26
Points: 4,170, Level: 27 Points: 4,170, Level: 27 Points: 4,170, Level: 27
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

I see there is a posting referencing a Sessiongirls review saying she is a scam. I just uploaded a review where I had a session with her but my review hasn't shown up yet on Sessiongirls yet.

I don't think she is trying to scam people because she never asked for a deposit and we did have the session. I do think she is disorganized and sort of disoriented which may be what caused the problem the first reviewer encountered. I am not discounting the bad experience he had, but I don't think she is actually trying to scam people. I do agree I wouldn't give a deposit if she asked for one in advance since she is new at this hasn't proven that she is reliable enough yet.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mocha For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Feb-18, 19:14
Points: 10,250, Level: 43 Points: 10,250, Level: 43 Points: 10,250, Level: 43
Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skooby [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
My money isn't long, so I'm hesitant to have a session with a lady that has no reviews. I know she's Hollie's mother, but that doesn't mean she'll be a good session. I think I'm going to pass right now until more folks have chimed in that have seen her.

Who was it?
Based on these latest reviews, I'm glad I giving her a pass.
Old 16-Feb-18, 20:58
Points: 4,914, Level: 29 Points: 4,914, Level: 29 Points: 4,914, Level: 29
Last Achievements

I have also sessioned with Raven as well as Hollie and extensively with Rain. I believe I was Raven's first session on her own but she had done one or maybe a few with Hollie previously. I sessioned with Raven at her home in Ft. Smith, AR and she didn't ask for a deposit or anything and I had no issues communicating or scheduling with Raven. I prefer semi-comp on the competitive side and I'm a big guy so Raven isn't probably going to give most average size to larger guys a truly semi-competitive match but for me, that's not really an issue. I can still lower my intensity / strength and make it an interesting match and I enjoyed my time with Raven. If wrestling an attractive lady in her 50s is something on your bucket list and you are not looking for a more competitive type match, I think Raven is just what you are looking for. If you are looking for a truly semi-competitive match where you can really put forth an effort and still be challenged, and you are average or bigger in size, she may not be the right choice for you. Hope that helps some of you that may be on the fence about seeing Raven. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. I'm always happy to share my experiences with anyone interested.

I have also sessioned with Raven as well as Hollie and extensively with Rain. I believe I was Raven's first session on her own but she had done one or maybe a few with Hollie previously. I sessioned with Raven at her home in Ft. Smith, AR and she didn't ask for a deposit or anything and I had no issues communicating or scheduling with Raven. I prefer semi-comp on the competitive side and I'm a big guy so Raven isn't probably going to give most average size to larger guys a truly semi-competitive match but for me, that's not really an issue. I can still lower my intensity / strength and make it an interesting match and I enjoyed my time with Raven. If wrestling an attractive lady in her 50s is something on your bucket list and you are not looking for a more competitive type match, I think Raven is just what you are looking for. If you are looking for a truly semi-competitive match where you can really put forth an effort and still be challenged, and you are average or bigger in size, she may not be the right choice for you. Hope that helps some of you that may be on the fence about seeing Raven. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. I'm always happy to share my experiences with anyone interested.

Added after 31 minutes:

Hopefully this works but a few pics I took of Raven for those that asked.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Last edited by explore9999; 16-Feb-18 at 21:05. Reason: Pics not working
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to explore9999 For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Feb-18, 23:34
Points: 4,170, Level: 27 Points: 4,170, Level: 27 Points: 4,170, Level: 27
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by explore9999 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Added after 31 minutes:

Hopefully this works but a few pics I took of Raven for those that asked.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Based on my session with Raven, I agree with everything said above. It is a very good description. I also think the pictures are helpful but my only comment on the pictures is that in person, her face is prettier.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mocha For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Feb-18, 16:17
Points: 4,914, Level: 29 Points: 4,914, Level: 29 Points: 4,914, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mocha [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Based on my session with Raven, I agree with everything said above. It is a very good description. I also think the pictures are helpful but my only comment on the pictures is that in person, her face is prettier.
Yes, totally agree. She is much prettier than the pics. I'm not a great photographer and the lighting conditions left a lot to be desired. She is much prettier in person.
The Following User Says Thank You to explore9999 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Aug-21, 15:22
Points: 1,341, Level: 14 Points: 1,341, Level: 14 Points: 1,341, Level: 14
Last Achievements

Does anyone know if they had any matches against each other on film?