Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 13-Feb-15, 14:48
Producer
Points: 16,378, Level: 55 Points: 16,378, Level: 55 Points: 16,378, Level: 55
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,608 Times in 224 Posts
Default Re: Female wrestling partners?

I'd like to see how things work out for you too lol.

I joined FetLife but as another poster mentioned, it's a pain in the ass to get what I want. I've tried everything I can to filter all the results down to my state, female, wrestling interest and it's impossible lol. Unless someone wants to share a tip with me. If I search for wrestler or wrestling it only returns people who have those terms in their actual username, it doesn't search based on the interests. So I tried sorting through like 45 pages one day at work with no results so I haven't really done anything more with it. Now, if I decided I was ok with driving several hours to meet a girl to wrestle, then I'd probably have better luck. But I wanna stick to within an hour hehe.

I haven't tried match, but did try plentyoffish.com. But it's hard finding girls on there strictly looking for friends. I guess that makes sense.. it IS a dating site after all lol. I've looked through some Yahoo groups as well but most all of them seem to have been overtaken by spammers and bots so I don't feel like I'd really achieve anything posting in those groups. There's also nothing on meetup. I tried CL and it's all guys looking for women.

I was talking with one of my female coworkers who I'm good friends with (as good as you can be with someone you don't hang out with outside of work, though she has invited me to parties), and tried subtly hinting at it in an email where I said "(words words words words) I mean, I like playfully wrestling my friends and all, (words words words)" to kind of plant the seed and hope she jumped on it, but no luck there either lol.

It's also tough to find a girl interested since I'm very clear that I only want friends, no sex, and have a girlfriend, since wrestling falls in the fetish world.. aye... so I'm enjoying my cyber wrestling matches (now, those are virtual, so I don't consider it cheating since they all inevitably turn erotic) with a few different girls and hoping eventually I'll find one who lives near me so we can meet up to wrestle around for fun. I've given up on actively searching partners out lol.
Old 13-Feb-15, 15:59
Points: 6,797, Level: 35 Points: 6,797, Level: 35 Points: 6,797, Level: 35
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlingguy21 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I joined FetLife but as another poster mentioned, it's a pain in the ass to get what I want. I've tried everything I can to filter all the results down to my state, female, wrestling interest and it's impossible lol. Unless someone wants to share a tip with me. If I search for wrestler or wrestling it only returns people who have those terms in their actual username, it doesn't search based on the interests. So I tried sorting through like 45 pages one day at work with no results so I haven't really done anything more with it. Now, if I decided I was ok with driving several hours to meet a girl to wrestle, then I'd probably have better luck. But I wanna stick to within an hour hehe. (snip)
With Fetlife, try finding a profile for someone else who is obviously into wrestling and look at the list of groups they follow. Then go look at the smaller group followers list. The doesn't work for the big groups - too many members but it works for small and mediumish sized ( couple hundered ) groups.
Old 13-Feb-15, 16:35
Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,175 Times in 390 Posts

I agree with this advice ^
Old 13-Feb-15, 16:37
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlingguy21 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I joined FetLife but as another poster mentioned, it's a pain in the ass to get what I want. I've tried everything I can to filter all the results down to my state, female, wrestling interest and it's impossible lol. Unless someone wants to share a tip with me. If I search for wrestler or wrestling it only returns people who have those terms in their actual username, it doesn't search based on the interests. So I tried sorting through like 45 pages one day at work with no results so I haven't really done anything more with it. Now, if I decided I was ok with driving several hours to meet a girl to wrestle, then I'd probably have better luck. But I wanna stick to within an hour hehe.

I haven't tried match, but did try plentyoffish.com. But it's hard finding girls on there strictly looking for friends. I guess that makes sense.. it IS a dating site after all lol. I've looked through some Yahoo groups as well but most all of them seem to have been overtaken by spammers and bots so I don't feel like I'd really achieve anything posting in those groups. There's also nothing on meetup. I tried CL and it's all guys looking for women.

I was talking with one of my female coworkers who I'm good friends with (as good as you can be with someone you don't hang out with outside of work, though she has invited me to parties), and tried subtly hinting at it in an email where I said "(words words words words) I mean, I like playfully wrestling my friends and all, (words words words)" to kind of plant the seed and hope she jumped on it, but no luck there either lol.

It's also tough to find a girl interested since I'm very clear that I only want friends, no sex, and have a girlfriend, since wrestling falls in the fetish world.. aye... so I'm enjoying my cyber wrestling matches (now, those are virtual, so I don't consider it cheating since they all inevitably turn erotic) with a few different girls and hoping eventually I'll find one who lives near me so we can meet up to wrestle around for fun. I've given up on actively searching partners out lol.
Honestly, for what you're looking for, FetLIfe is not ideal. The way I've met women (non session wrestlers, that is) who will wrestle in more of a fetish kind of way is via wrestling parties. If you get involved in your local kink/BDSM scene via "munches" (basically, people meet up and have food and drinks and get to know each other), you can find people to wrestle.
Old 13-Feb-15, 16:40
Last Achievements

My other advice is to use online dating sites like OkCupid, Match.com, etc and look for athletic women. You can search for women who mention dance, ballet, gymnastics, soccer, rugby, etc. They may be more fitness-oriented and have strong legs. And especially for rugby or roller derby, if they already do something that's kind of a "contact sport," they may be more open to wrestling.

I've gone through the same struggles as others, but if you're patient and respectful, it's possible to find people willing to give it a try. But look at it from the woman's perspective - they may view you as a potential threat/rapist at first. Women have very real reasons to worry about their safety. You need to get to know them as people first before you broach wrestling. In the kink scene, this can move a bit faster because people are more open-minded. If you go parties, people will sometimes wrestle, and then you can ask people to wrestle with you.
Old 13-Feb-15, 17:11
Producer
Points: 16,378, Level: 55 Points: 16,378, Level: 55 Points: 16,378, Level: 55
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,608 Times in 224 Posts

Gonna try a crazy idea.. how about.. creating a topic on this website for people interested in meeting others for wrestling?! lol. Seems so obvious... I'll give it a shot and see how it works out hehe
The Following User Says Thank You to sgpfun For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Feb-15, 02:23
Points: 13,526, Level: 50 Points: 13,526, Level: 50 Points: 13,526, Level: 50
Last Achievements

We live in Alaska and are older - mid 50's. My wife freaks out now about getting hurt. I must admit the aging process seems to have a firm grip on me as well
The Following User Says Thank You to AKgrappler For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Nov-19, 14:13
muskeln2107
This message has been deleted by muskeln2107.
Old 01-Jan-20, 18:40
Points: 3,706, Level: 25 Points: 3,706, Level: 25 Points: 3,706, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Default Any women up for taking on a guy

Any women on here fancy taking me on anywhere in the uk / Europe armwrestle wrestle or even boxing compare muscles I don’t mind videoing it for here or for your use I’d even put money up I’ve yet to actually lose at a few things which woman is brave enough to step up this is a real challenge or are there too many scared women
Old 02-Nov-20, 17:47
Points: 920, Level: 11 Points: 920, Level: 11 Points: 920, Level: 11
Activity: 3.4% Activity: 3.4% Activity: 3.4%

Default Nude wrestling

Hi
I am a single male from london been mixed wrestling for many years. I would love to wrestle nude. And also do a mixed tag match. So any one out there .
Hope to hear from some one soon .
I and after the lockdown.
Old 03-Feb-21, 23:50
Points: 3,711, Level: 25 Points: 3,711, Level: 25 Points: 3,711, Level: 25
Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8%
Last Achievements

Default Any Woman want to submit me??!

Hi.

I'm looking for a female that enjoys putting man into submission holds like the camel clutch, boston crab and smothering. I'm open to other holds/positions as well. I live on the east coast, so let me know.
The Following User Says Thank You to ghostface For This Useful Post:

Tags
mixed, session, wrestling