Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 12-Jul-16, 13:24
Points: 4,575, Level: 28 Points: 4,575, Level: 28 Points: 4,575, Level: 28
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Wenona/Xenia Onatopp

Good but the bodyscissors isn't in the right way and triangle choke.....definitly not xenia for me
Old 12-Jul-16, 13:42
Points: 50,538, Level: 98 Points: 50,538, Level: 98 Points: 50,538, Level: 98
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,417 Times in 449 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiceboy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Good but the bodyscissors isn't in the right way and triangle choke.....definitly not xenia for me
Sorry man. I tried to do something different with this video because previous attempts at the bodyscissor were lousy. I wish Wenona had more put him in a tight body triangle and cranked his neck a lot harder than she did. The next video I'm going to try and have them edit it to where it leaves a little bit more to the imagination when she crushes him in the bodyscissors; the way it only shows it slightly in the movie Goldeneye. Hopefully next time I can get it to where everybody universally enjoys it. I hope you at least enjoyed the foreplay in the video, I think she has the potential to do a perfect Onatopp video if I can get the script written right.
The Following User Says Thank You to XOL For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Jul-16, 15:51
Bodyscissors Toy

What did your script for this video look like?
Old 12-Jul-16, 17:59
Bodyscissors Toy

I thought that the first two minutes were good but the 13 minutes of blow jobs and sex felt point less and very un Xenia like. The bodyscissors as well didn't fell right at all and the noises she made sounded like she was the one being killed or someone was torturing an elephant. The start was very Xenia but after the first two minutes it wasn't very good.
Old 12-Jul-16, 19:56
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodyscissors Toy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I thought that the first two minutes were good but the 13 minutes of blow jobs and sex felt point less and very un Xenia like. The bodyscissors as well didn't fell right at all and the noises she made sounded like she was the one being killed or someone was torturing an elephant. The start was very Xenia but after the first two minutes it wasn't very good.

So, the story behind this video is that I didn't request the sex. I had ordered the video and then almost 2 months passed without a result and I sent an email to Ginary nicely telling her that I was a little disappointed that they hadn't sent me a video or even filmed anything yet. Wenona apparently traveled longer than they had anticipated and they apologized. A couple of weeks later I get an email from Ginary's editor with the video apologizing for the long wait and then she told me that Wenona had taken some... initiative and fucked Alex in the video.

I found it pretty funny that they tried to placate me in a way that would have pleased 9 out of 10 guys but they didn't exactly understand the whole Xenia Onatopp concept. I agree with you, Xenia isn't really supposed to have sex in my opinion. That's not what the character is about, its more about her being sexually fulfilled and the deadly expense of her partner. I wouldn't have minded a little sex honestly, but 13 was a lot. I had no idea they were going to make a 20 minute video. I also agree that Wenona overacted it at the end but there are also moments that are really good and I think I have finally found an actress comfortable enough with the role of Xenia to end up doing a good video so I am optimistic. Deviation from the script is a big problem with my customs, I think they do it so it will sell better for their store.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to XOL For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Jul-16, 20:05
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

My idea for the next video with Wenona is that I'll try to get her to reel it in a little bit during the actual bodyscissor sequence and try to do a carbon copy of Xenias mannerisms and behavior from the movie.

For the video itself I plan on requesting a collection of short scenes that are only two or three minutes long(just like Xenia's scenes in the movie with Bond and the Admiral) and having a collection of five or six scenes all pretty fast paced and NOTHING OVERSTAYING ITS WELCOME. I'm going to try and avoid monotonous scenes that seem to go on too long with the same thing.

I'm going to try and get fast paced rough foreplay with lethal orgasmic scissoring for every shorter scene. And most of all... CINEMATIC.

I am sure we will eventually get some good Xenia videos. I do also want to say that if you want a good video so bad, why don't you order some of these? I've been the only one paying the bill thus far trying to get it right.
The Following User Says Thank You to XOL For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Jul-16, 20:27
Producer
Points: 9,970, Level: 43 Points: 9,970, Level: 43 Points: 9,970, Level: 43
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,107 Times in 190 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by XOL [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I found it pretty funny that they tried to placate me in a way that would have pleased 9 out of 10 guys but they didn't exactly understand the whole Xenia Onatopp concept. I agree with you, Xenia isn't really supposed to have sex in my opinion. That's not what the character is about, its more about her being sexually fulfilled and the deadly expense of her partner. I wouldn't have minded a little sex honestly, but 13 was a lot. I had no idea they were going to make a 20 minute video. I also agree that Wenona overacted it at the end but there are also moments that are really good and I think I have finally found an actress comfortable enough with the role of Xenia to end up doing a good video so I am optimistic. Deviation from the script is a big problem with my customs, I think they do it so it will sell better for their store.
That's a big point. Understanding the concept of the character is more important to the output than any script of the scene can provide. And vice versa.

That's the reason why Famke Janssen will be the best Xenia Onatopp ever.

She was Xenia Onatopp. Although for aspects of erotic and fetish fighting skill the scene was pretty bad. It was cut badly and filmed indirectly. For our fetish needs a very simple and really bad interpretation, but the concept of her character and the way Famke acted, made it historic.

There are really only a hand full of mainstream movies, which had that effect on me, sending shock waves through my body, and Famke is one of them. I remember also her domination scene in the sauna, only ended by beeing pressed against the heater and the other one, where she had him trapped hard between her thighs where only the helicopter saved him...for my taste the stongest female character in all Bond movies ever and the only woman, who was physica land mental superiour to Bond.

There were two other Bond movies with similar effects, Diamonds are forever with Bambi and Klopfer and A view to a kill with May Day. But unless Xenia, May Day was turned and Bambi and Klopfer lost when they were pitifully drowned in the pool.

I think you will never ever get a satisfying adaption of those historic moments, as long as the director and actress is not feeling like you.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alias702212 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Jul-16, 23:02
Bodyscissors Toy

I'm thinking of ordering one but I looking for the right person to do it.
Old 13-Jul-16, 03:29
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodyscissors Toy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm thinking of ordering one but I looking for the right person to do it.
I'm glad to hear it. Would love to see more of them out there.
Old 13-Jul-16, 18:59
Bodyscissors Toy

I've always wondered what does Lybeemyets mean? It's what Xenia say's to the admiral when they're face to face.
Also what is Xenia does to the admirals neck when she slaps her hand in his forehead and pushes it back, right after scratching him?
You see her arm turn around and some cracking can be heard along with his cries of pain.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:

Tags
xenia onatopp