Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

View Poll Results: ?
A 110 58.20%
B 79 41.80%
Voters: 189. You may not vote on this poll

Old 29-Apr-17, 17:38
Points: 5,775, Level: 32 Points: 5,775, Level: 32 Points: 5,775, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Thanked 1,259 Times in 314 Posts
Default What is the more humiliating way to lose a fight to a woman?

A) A man starts a fight with a skilled woman grappler/wrestler/BJJ expert. He gets completely schooled and is overpowered by the mixture of her skills and her grappling strength. He gets pinned, choked out, has to submit, etc. while she handles him like a child and sits on top of him and he has to beg her to stop and let him go.

B) A man starts a fight with a skilled woman boxer/MMA striker/kickboxer who hands him a good old fashioned pummeling with her fists and wobbles him to the point where he can hardly stand and just covers up and begs her to stop like a beaten submissive wife. He ends up bruised, maybe she even knocks him out, hurts his body with kicks/bodyshots. He's visibly battered and has to lie about what happened to his friends.

Last edited by al89; 29-Apr-17 at 17:52.
Old 29-Apr-17, 17:55
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,654 Times in 9,926 Posts
Default Re: What is the more humiliating way to lose a fight to a woman?

If it is happening to me, B would be more humiliating, but A would be way more enjoyable. If I'm watching, A all the way.

I know we have to choose between the two, but I personally consider losing to a skilled woman less humiliating than losing to non-expert female, who is just a physically more talented individual.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Apr-17, 18:06

To me B would be more humiliating since I'm trained in boxing and given my weight advantage it would be very weird if a woman would be able to do that to me. Even the skilled big women pro boxers probably wouldn't be able to give me a completely one sided beating since I would have a huge size advantage and I guess I would at least be a live dog against them.

Option A would be relatively realistic against a skilled woman who walks around over 140 lbs since I'm more or less a novice on the ground and obviously more enjoyable too.

I'm speaking about men in general though, assuming they're not really trained in anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I personally consider losing to a skilled woman less humiliating than losing to non-expert female, who is just a physically more talented individual.
Yeah but assume that the beaten man doesn't know about the woman's skills and training background. I think he would feel devastated after the defeat and could only assume that she has some training. Many untrained men are way too overconfident, even against smaller (160lbs and lighter) trained men.
Old 30-Apr-17, 21:19
Points: 11,960, Level: 47 Points: 11,960, Level: 47 Points: 11,960, Level: 47
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,584 Times in 559 Posts

B more humiliating, those brusises, blue eye would last longer and it would be a shame to lie to friends knowing you were beaten by women.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to trump55 For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Apr-17, 21:24

Quote:
Originally Posted by trump55 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
B more humiliating, those brusises, blue eye would last longer and it would be a shame to lie to friends knowing you were beaten by women.
Especially if that woman somehow knew those friends and would later tell them what actually happened and confronted you about it in front of them.

After giving it some thought I also think that B would be more humiliating because boxing is seen as the more "manly" art. A lot of men don't respect grappling and see it as "gay" and don't really understand it, while everyone understands being punched in the face.

If a woman would be able to do to a man what I described at B he would feel completely emasculated.
Old 30-Apr-17, 21:52
Points: 11,960, Level: 47 Points: 11,960, Level: 47 Points: 11,960, Level: 47
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,584 Times in 559 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by al89 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Especially if that woman somehow knew those friends and would later tell them what actually happened and confronted you about it in front of them.

After giving it some thought I also think that B would be more humiliating because boxing is seen as the more "manly" art. A lot of men don't respect grappling and see it as "gay" and don't really understand it, while everyone understands being punched in the face.

If a woman would be able to do to a man what I described at B he would feel completely emasculated.
Excactly.

Just imagine if she worked at the same place with you, so she can even blackmail you with whatever she wants otherwise she would tell everybody.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to trump55 For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Apr-17, 22:18

Quote:
Originally Posted by trump55 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Excactly.

Just imagine if she worked at the same place with you, so she can even blackmail you with whatever she wants otherwise she would tell everybody.
I'd like to imagine a scenario where the woman is actually the boss at work and the man she eventually ends up beating doesn't like her and talks bad about her behind her back and she hears about it and challenges him to a real fight. She taunts him that if he doesn't like her so much he can try to beat her if he thinks he's man enough. The man agrees eager to have some revenge on his smug domineering female boss confident that there is no way he could lose but the woman is a skilled boxer and puts a humiliating beating on him to the point where he has to beg her to stop and is completely bruised and battered. She then has complete control over him because she can do so many things to him - she can fire him, beat him up or just tell everyone what she was able to do to him and mock him. He has to kiss her ass (figuratively or maybe even literally) every day to keep her satisfied and feels completely inferior to her.

Or maybe imagine a woman beating a man with her fists in front of his wife.

Last edited by al89; 30-Apr-17 at 22:25.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to al89 For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Apr-17, 23:42
Banned
Points: 3,589, Level: 25 Points: 3,589, Level: 25 Points: 3,589, Level: 25
Activity: 50.0% Activity: 50.0% Activity: 50.0%
Last Achievements

B is more humiliating, but A is much more fun.
The Following User Says Thank You to ricky-8- For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Apr-17, 23:57
Grappler86

I am sorry but I disagree with you, being trapped in some holds without the possibility of getting out is much more humiliating than being knocked out due to striking work like punches and kicks. I am not saying that being knocked out in a kickboxing or muay thay match would not be humiliating. Just less than grappling! This IMHO, of course

Last edited by Grappler86; 01-May-17 at 00:03.
Old 29-Apr-18, 12:44
Points: 1,795, Level: 17 Points: 1,795, Level: 17 Points: 1,795, Level: 17
Last Achievements

i would choose B, and i have been looking for it for session.
it's hard to find pro woman boxer with 125lbs+
hotstuff hollie is good but she is too small
The Following User Says Thank You to hkdd2012 For This Useful Post: