Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 22-Mar-18, 17:21
Points: 4,340, Level: 27 Points: 4,340, Level: 27 Points: 4,340, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Losing against your wifes/girlfriends. Really?

I suppose it depends on what you mean by losing ,my first wife would headscissor me when we play wrestled and she had strong legs , she became very capable at it and tho neither of us is skilled at wrestling she could hold me with her legs pretty much all the time , it got to the point where she would always win , now of course part of the time I was happy to be held there I also wanted it to be real and it pretty much was . She would take it up a notch and use her scissors to get what she wanted indeed she would use her feet as well and at times she has genuinely caught me , held me and I simply had to submit ,I have had my eyes watering and snot dripping from my nose hardly able to breath with my neck sore for days ... so yeah she pretty much beat me
I'm seeing a girl now who will also wrestle me , she pins me ..i.e. A schoolgirl pin , first time she did this I was genuinely shocked how strong she was and how hard it is to get her off , her legs are probably not as strong as my wife's but overall she is much stronger, I must point out that she does not even sit up on my chest, she has real strength and is a handful I was totally shocked by her . Now I'm not a weakling by any standard , I'm really not , I'm stronger than average , I go to the gym and can hold my own but both women in different ways have given me a real run for my money ...... just to say with my current partner we keep score , I'm losing 7-1 , I lost the last round 20 -11..... shit
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bremner4 For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Mar-18, 20:03
Points: 4,801, Level: 29 Points: 4,801, Level: 29 Points: 4,801, Level: 29
Last Achievements

It can happen. I have 8" and probably 50 pounds on my wife. We play wrestle sometimes and can generally hold her down, but if I am not careful (or even if I am... She has heel tendencies and had been known to attack the family jewels) she can catch me in a neck scissor or RNC, it is over, but the tapping. She has a couple neck scissor variations that I cannot escape from. She is not overly powerful, but she can maintain the pressure longer than I can take it. She also has a RNC, where instead of scissoring my midsection, she gets my arm in an arm bar like hold with her legs. If she wants a quick submission, she works the arm. If she wants to prolong the inevitable, she works my neck.

Size doesn't matter.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cap9900 For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Mar-18, 20:19
Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,626 Times in 947 Posts

Agrre with you 100%

Its not the size of the dog, its the size of the fiught in the dog
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to desertgoodguy For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Mar-18, 00:13
Banned
Points: 939, Level: 11 Points: 939, Level: 11 Points: 939, Level: 11
Activity: 25.0% Activity: 25.0% Activity: 25.0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapluc [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I guess this conversation is bound to happen every few months, so I'll just write down the main talking points of both sides:

A man cannot lose against a woman in real life

- Since I've never taken any statistics course, my understanding of concepts such as "average strength" and "standard deviation" is dubious at best. I'm sincerely convinced that men being stronger on average mean that every man will beat every woman in a fight.
- I've probably never met a good session wrestler either, because I still think that pure strength is the decisive factor in wrestling. Things like "stamina" and "skill" still elude me, but I'm (not) working on it.
- People who're trying to say otherwise are obviously delusional subs, manlets, cucks, pussies, white knights, etc.

A man can lose against a woman in real life

- There are many women (not a majority by far, but still a significant proportion) who're stronger than many men (clearly not all men, but again, a significant proportion of men). Thus it's quite plausible that among the hundreds of people visiting this forum, there are at least a few dozens couples in this situation.
- Strength isn't actually that important in a wrestling match. Skill is obviously a factor and so is stamina. Those attributes are more equally distributed than pure strength between the sexes.
- People who're trying to say otherwise are either trolls or macho men from developing countries / the last century.

You're welcome!
Honestly, at this point, I think that anyone who asks the question "Can a woman beat a man?" already has the answer they want to hear and aren't interested in hearing any contrary information. It's a stupidly broad question, because at 3.5b men and 3.5b women, the possible permutations would be so absurdly high that there isn't even a point in calculating it, and to think that none of them would have the woman winning every time is ludicrous. Moreover, if you ever respected women at all in any capacity, it really wouldn't be very surprising to find a woman kicked a guys ass at some point. It's a loaded question now, and anyone who asks it should be treated with maximum prejudice.

It's really just comes to philosophy. If women could beat men reliably in a fight, then it means that women become truly independent. Without it, it would be a master class making allowances for a lesser class at its own amusement, and can take those privileges back whenever it feels like. The ability to fight makes those privileges indisputable rights. Some people don't want women to be able to fight for the same reason they didn't want slaves to be able to read.
The Following User Says Thank You to furrygrappler the second For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Mar-18, 00:45
G-Force

Quote:
Originally Posted by John3 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I agree with you, it is possible but rare. We should even consider something else besides the brute strength and the weight difference. We have all (I suppose) wrestled a male friend for fun once in our life. It has never happened to me a male friend that asked how to wrestle, which were the rules or the right moves. Almost all the men share somehow a basic concept of wrestling and fighting. According to my experience the women don't. This gives us an incomparable advantage.
ok, I'll live up to my smartass reputation on this one. Well yes, so why ask the question? You've already got the answer. This forum celebrates the rarity of it. Also, as already stated, how do you define winning? Getting a tap? Getting caught in a hold that you cannot legitimately escape without resorting to some violation of standard rules of engagement? too many variables. I would wager most guys here are referring to light hearted matches with their significant other with some basic rules of engagement. Dude, ANYBODY can get caught off-guard in an armbar and have to tap. When applied just right it only takes about 3lbs of pressure to break your arm. Sure, strength accounts for alot, hence gender and weight classes in sports, but there are no REAL swimming lanes, just boundaries we set. The lines get blurred from time to time, and yes, even women can outdo men at times in competition. If you don't believe me go ahead and peruse the dozens of youtube videos where a female is submitting a male in jiujitsu class or in a tournament.

Now, let me ask you a question, who would "win" in a little match of kickboxing skills.. MMA Champion Holly Holmes or her hubby Jeff Kirkpatrick, an average joe, office businessman? If you say "well Jeff is still a guy and obviously stronger so..." then you've taken the blue pill—the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. But if you say "well Holly of course...duh!" then congratulations, you've taken the red pill—you stay in this forum Wonderland of POSSIBILITY where the traditionally improbable comes true and the rest of us show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg jeff-kirkpatrick.jpg (33.1 KB, 327 views)

Last edited by G-Force; 23-Mar-18 at 03:16.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Mar-18, 01:56
Points: 14,059, Level: 51 Points: 14,059, Level: 51 Points: 14,059, Level: 51
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,048 Times in 141 Posts

@ G-force thank you for your answer. Yes. I'm utterly convinced, and saying that I agree with Cap and Desert, that size is not the most important factor in wrestling. If you say that it's irrelevant no, I disagree. And I don't want to give the impression of the stereotypical blind old style man. On the contrary the belief that the women can, under certain conditions, win against men is what brought me here. If I must tell all the truth the reason behind my choice of contributing to the story section in this forum is quite the opposite: if a girl can really win over a guy why a guy can't win over a girl? So why don't stage a fair and competitive (and hot) mixed match? And when I say fair match I mean that, contrary to many people here, I don't find so interesting that a girl who have wrestled every day in the last 10 years can beat me up. Of course she can! I would be sorry for her if she couldn't. For the same reason I don't (as many of you) find intriguing watching a muscle giant man defeating a smaller woman. The more the opponents are similar, event though for different reasons (she is more determined or skilled, he's heavier and stronger..) the more I like it. It's a personal taste but I wished just to underline the fact that you've picked up a wrong target Morpheus

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] you rise a good question. The fact is that the physical gap between the genders is real and biological, as many women scientists who worked for the Pentagon have stated out in many research papers about the opportunity to engage the women in combat. The men are taller, stronger and can win a fight over their female counterparts with a similar training the 70-80% of times (I can link you the research if you don't believe me). I don’t think that we needed these studies to prove this point. So I’m afraid that the day is yet to come.

About your girlfriends/wives winning the most of the time I don't know what to say. If you're bigger and stronger, they have no formal training and you are very keen on winning wrestling properly..well I honestly don't know.

PS winning in my opinion in friendly MW is force the surrender of your opponent.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to John3 For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Mar-18, 13:05
Last Achievements

Its not about winning or loosing, its all about the experience
Old 23-Mar-18, 13:48
Points: 3,489, Level: 24 Points: 3,489, Level: 24 Points: 3,489, Level: 24
Last Achievements

If I had a fist fight with my wife, I would obviously destroy her I’m 6’1 and 15stn but we have had jiu jitsu rules grapples (she’s trained I’m not) and I have pinned her down and obviously because I weigh so much she can’t get up, but I also have had to tap out because she has genuinely got me in a hold that has forced me to tap, being 100% Honest usually a neck choke of some some description, arm bars, kimuras, joint locks etc are pretty hard to pull of on someone 6 stone heavier than you! So yeah for real 100% my wife has made me tap out against my will.
The Following User Says Thank You to Strat1970 For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Mar-18, 14:02
Points: 14,165, Level: 51 Points: 14,165, Level: 51 Points: 14,165, Level: 51
Last Achievements

Of course, by the very definition of our sexual proclivities, if we are on this forum, our GFs / wives will generally be stronger than the average woman. Then, as someone rightly pointed out, it depends how you define "losing".

I am in good shape, but not very strong. My wife doesn't do sports, but she has a strong build and, depending on the times, a weight advantage from 20 to 40 kgs. Generally, when we wrestle it is playfully and I do what I can to find myself in an exciting hold ; only then do I really struggle. Invariably, I end up losing, but because that is what I wanted to happen in the first place.

The rare times when we wrestle competitively, we are quite evenly matched, and the rules favor her, because she is going for submissions, while I am going for immobilisations. I certainly lose more than I win against her. If the rules were the same for us both, I would surely still lose about as much as I would win. Does it count ?
The Following User Says Thank You to Raoul Fulgurex For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Mar-18, 14:04
Last Achievements

With us, because I am larger, we only do submission matches instead of pin matches

Sort of evens the playing field
The Following User Says Thank You to desertgoodguy For This Useful Post: