Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 23-Mar-18, 14:14
Points: 14,165, Level: 51 Points: 14,165, Level: 51 Points: 14,165, Level: 51
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Losing against your wifes/girlfriends. Really?

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgoodguy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
With us, because I am larger, we only do submission matches instead of pin matches

Sort of evens the playing field
In the same vein, she often tells me that she would win most of the time if we did pin matches. Since she is the larger one, I guess she must be right.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Raoul Fulgurex For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Mar-18, 14:51
Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,626 Times in 947 Posts

I am bigger than her and outweigh her, so she knows not to match strength against strength, but her legs are deadly and she uses them with great effect to even the palying field
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to desertgoodguy For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Mar-18, 16:20
Points: 7,658, Level: 37 Points: 7,658, Level: 37 Points: 7,658, Level: 37
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapluc [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I guess this conversation is bound to happen every few months, so I'll just write down the main talking points of both sides:

A man cannot lose against a woman in real life

- Since I've never taken any statistics course, my understanding of concepts such as "average strength" and "standard deviation" is dubious at best. I'm sincerely convinced that men being stronger on average mean that every man will beat every woman in a fight.
- I've probably never met a good session wrestler either, because I still think that pure strength is the decisive factor in wrestling. Things like "stamina" and "skill" still elude me, but I'm (not) working on it.
- People who're trying to say otherwise are obviously delusional subs, manlets, cucks, pussies, white knights, etc.

A man can lose against a woman in real life

- There are many women (not a majority by far, but still a significant proportion) who're stronger than many men (clearly not all men, but again, a significant proportion of men). Thus it's quite plausible that among the hundreds of people visiting this forum, there are at least a few dozens couples in this situation.
- Strength isn't actually that important in a wrestling match. Skill is obviously a factor and so is stamina. Those attributes are more equally distributed than pure strength between the sexes.
- People who're trying to say otherwise are either trolls or macho men from developing countries / the last century.

You're welcome!
Actually I'd say there is a third group at least. And this group says, yes it's possible. There is no data on how prevelant it is, and frankly who cares. This question however is almost always poisted by one of the two groups you mentions. I suspect the first group does it to try and say they don't believe any of the claims they read. And the second group says it because they are excited reading about women winning.

Now there may be new people who from time to time answer, but my suspicion is that most of the posts like this are either editorial statements wanting to publish that they don't believe any of this, or to start an exciting discussion.

Of those two group, the first group is the most confusing, why join? To the second, try to be a bit more refreshing and spin it some new/unusual way. I belong to the third group. Yes it happens. With session wrestlers it depends on who they are, when on their tour, and if they know you and will actually try (as opposed to saying they will). And it depends on size and training. But sure it happens and can happen as much or as little as you want. As far as girl friends and wives go, it depends on what as a couple you've tried to cultivate and train for. It is routine, I doubt it, but yes I know a bunch of women who can easily hold their own with average size men even if they work out. But then again, I've cultivated creating those relationships, most through university life and at the gym and making it a point to meet and know them.

But does it happen REALLY, yes it does. It is common, I doubt it, but there's a lot less than the stories you see her would suggest, but also I suspect A LOT more than you think as well based on the tone of the question.
Old 23-Mar-18, 20:46
Points: 4,856, Level: 29 Points: 4,856, Level: 29 Points: 4,856, Level: 29
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

It can happen but I think it's rare. Like when I read about guys saying they're 200lbs and can bench 300 but their petite untrained wife can beat them up easily, there is obviously some fantasy there.

I'm light and not very strong so I know from experience that guys can lose in real life but I think in most relationships, the guy is bigger and the woman is not a trained fighter.
Old 24-Mar-18, 03:57
Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,175 Times in 390 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapluc [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I guess this conversation is bound to happen every few months, so I'll just write down the main talking points of both sides:

A man cannot lose against a woman in real life

- Since I've never taken any statistics course, my understanding of concepts such as "average strength" and "standard deviation" is dubious at best. I'm sincerely convinced that men being stronger on average mean that every man will beat every woman in a fight.
- I've probably never met a good session wrestler either, because I still think that pure strength is the decisive factor in wrestling. Things like "stamina" and "skill" still elude me, but I'm (not) working on it.
- People who're trying to say otherwise are obviously delusional subs, manlets, cucks, pussies, white knights, etc.

A man can lose against a woman in real life

- There are many women (not a majority by far, but still a significant proportion) who're stronger than many men (clearly not all men, but again, a significant proportion of men). Thus it's quite plausible that among the hundreds of people visiting this forum, there are at least a few dozens couples in this situation.
- Strength isn't actually that important in a wrestling match. Skill is obviously a factor and so is stamina. Those attributes are more equally distributed than pure strength between the sexes.
- People who're trying to say otherwise are either trolls or macho men from developing countries / the last century.

You're welcome!
Lol. Very well-written. And, as you may have inferred from my user name, I've taken more than a few stats courses in my life. You've pretty much hit the nail on the head here in terms of stats and the reality. End of story: while women who can legitimately beat men are rare, and those who end up in a relationship with such men are even rarer, they do exist. And yes, it's about far less than strength. A trained woman will very often beat an untrained man who is stronger. I know this from experience.
The Following User Says Thank You to schatten_PhD For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Mar-18, 05:01
Banned
Points: 939, Level: 11 Points: 939, Level: 11 Points: 939, Level: 11
Activity: 25.0% Activity: 25.0% Activity: 25.0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by John3 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
@ G-force thank you for your answer. Yes. I'm utterly convinced, and saying that I agree with Cap and Desert, that size is not the most important factor in wrestling. If you say that it's irrelevant no, I disagree. And I don't want to give the impression of the stereotypical blind old style man. On the contrary the belief that the women can, under certain conditions, win against men is what brought me here. If I must tell all the truth the reason behind my choice of contributing to the story section in this forum is quite the opposite: if a girl can really win over a guy why a guy can't win over a girl? So why don't stage a fair and competitive (and hot) mixed match? And when I say fair match I mean that, contrary to many people here, I don't find so interesting that a girl who have wrestled every day in the last 10 years can beat me up. Of course she can! I would be sorry for her if she couldn't. For the same reason I don't (as many of you) find intriguing watching a muscle giant man defeating a smaller woman. The more the opponents are similar, event though for different reasons (she is more determined or skilled, he's heavier and stronger..) the more I like it. It's a personal taste but I wished just to underline the fact that you've picked up a wrong target Morpheus

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] you rise a good question. The fact is that the physical gap between the genders is real and biological, as many women scientists who worked for the Pentagon have stated out in many research papers about the opportunity to engage the women in combat. The men are taller, stronger and can win a fight over their female counterparts with a similar training the 70-80% of times (I can link you the research if you don't believe me). I don’t think that we needed these studies to prove this point. So I’m afraid that the day is yet to come.

About your girlfriends/wives winning the most of the time I don't know what to say. If you're bigger and stronger, they have no formal training and you are very keen on winning wrestling properly..well I honestly don't know.

PS winning in my opinion in friendly MW is force the surrender of your opponent.
The funny thing about studies: it tells you what the data is. It doesn't tell you why things are the way they are. The fact is that women are disadvantaged culturally from birth, discouraged from anything requiring athletic aptitude. When given a fairer exposure to sports and manual labor, women perform better. I posted a link a while back where skeletal evidence showed that women in prehistorial periods were stronger than even athletes in sports requiring upper body strength, probably because they spent their days with intense agricultural work.

The studies you're talking about suffer from the same problem as those studies that try to prove that blacks are dumber than whites: they're not accounting for how the people from the lower class have to work harder for what they have because the upper class has a head start.

However, let's assume that the "studies" are correct, and that women can only beat men 30% of the time under the most ideal conditions...so fucking what? 30% isn't 0%, and it is foolishness to act like it is. The theoretical 30% of women who can compete with the men deserve to be there. What ultimately causes the downfall of any unequal system is that the system denies itself access to the talent simply because the people who possess that talent because they didn't have the luck to have certain traits.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to furrygrappler the second For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Mar-18, 05:53
Points: 16,261, Level: 55 Points: 16,261, Level: 55 Points: 16,261, Level: 55
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,023 Times in 615 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by furrygrappler the second [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
However, let's assume that the "studies" are correct, and that women can only beat men 30% of the time under the most ideal conditions...so fucking what? 30% isn't 0%, and it is foolishness to act like it is. The theoretical 30% of women who can compete with the men deserve to be there.
I was surprised to see the 30% number. That is actually a lot higher than I would expect it to be.

As someone mentioned in an earlier post, this type of question on this forum will definitely get you biased answers. I mean, lets face it, the vast majority of us here (including me)want to lose to women. Even the guys that like doing competitive sessions like to lose, whether they will admit it or not.

I actually get a lot of entertainment reading some of the crazy threads that get started on the forum. You know the ones "Who would win in a fight between....". People will convince themselves that Jessica Alba could beat Connor McGregor in a wrestling match. That is a made up example, but you get the point.

But on the other side, it may be uncommon, but there are instances where a woman can legitimately beat up a man. I have seen a lot of videos on Youtube where a woman legitimately beats a man. Whether its in a Jiu Jitsu competition, a wrestling match in a living room, or a real street fight.

So that 30% number may be pretty accurate. And I feel it will gradually get higher as women become more masculine, and guys become more feminine. But that's just my take on things.

For me personally, I will wrestle my wife on occasion, and the overwhelming majority of the time I will handle her pretty easily. I outweigh her by about 70 pounds. There have been a few rare occasions where she will catch me in a guillotine or a triangle choke and get me to tap. But I can count on one hand how many times that has happened.

We do however do scissor sessions. I will willingly put my head into her scissors, but I will legitimately be trying to get out. And I can probably count on one hand the number of times that I have actually been able to escape!

The way I look at it with my wife, is that she has the tools to be able to beat me, she just doesn't know how to use them. I think that may be true with a lot of women.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Braddogg4345 For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Mar-18, 12:43
Points: 3,930, Level: 26 Points: 3,930, Level: 26 Points: 3,930, Level: 26
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Well i am in the middle of it fetish-wise. I like to dominate, but would have nothing against being dominated, however, there is no woman deserving of the term that could ever hope to match my strength.

To be more precise, i was always naturally strong even when i was too lazy to do anything for my body, but now i have been working out hard for years, so no woman not looking like a roided up beast could even have the slightest hope of putting any wrestling hold on me.

Since i do prefer to date woman who look somewhat feminine, even though i do not have anything against athletic ones, most of my gf's or female friends so far had not even considered trying to wrestle me, because they knew it would have been entirely hopeless. The very few occasions it did come to a playful wrestle, it was almost over in an instant even though i let them do their thing in the beginning.

Strength may not be everything if you are only somewhat stronger than your opponent, but if your strength is overwhelming in comparison and you are too heavy for them to move you properly, it is a 100% victory, especially if stamina would not be a problem for someone working out regularly. There are weightclasses in sports for a reason, women and men do not compete against each other in professional contact-sports for a reason.

However i do see how some men could lose to women. Putting aside the ones who subconsciously let the women win, there are probably weaker men with no wrestling experience whatsoever capable of losing to athletic women with wrestling experience. But as i said, there is a limit for how much strength-difference skill can compensate and there are most likely quite a few men walking the earth who could never be beaten by any woman alive.
Old 24-Mar-18, 22:18
G-Force

Me man. Me powerful. No woman beat me. Man that get beat by woman must be weak cuck and big pussy. Now you all know. Thank you.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Mar-18, 09:28
Points: 57,381, Level: 100 Points: 57,381, Level: 100 Points: 57,381, Level: 100
Activity: 71.4% Activity: 71.4% Activity: 71.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,704 Times in 1,907 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by John3 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I want an honest answer. Reading your previous posts I was wondering: how can you guys actually lose wrestling your wifes/girlfriends? I mean how it is possibile? Either they are or were used to be strong athlets or you let them win. In this forum every fantasy about female dormination can become true, but the real life is another matter. I'm not saiyng that it is not possibile at all losing to an average girl but statistically all the losers would stay in this forum
Broadly speaking, there are 2 kinds of people here.

1. Wrestling Fetishists. Mixed Wrestling, to them, is very sexual in nature. It is like foreplay and would ideally lead to sex or a sexual climax in some way. Competitiveness, winning or losing is not the primary aim, but rather the feel of a woman's body manipulating/dominating theirs, putting them in holds that cause pain and an inability to escape from. They don't really care if it's not 'real' or are 'letting' themselves be dominated as they can easily suspend their disbelief to play out a fantasy or simply enjoy the experience.

2. Humiliation junkies. For these people, the FEAR of losing to a woman is the biggest turn on, but it has to be real, or a realistic threat, to elect this stimulation as they find it harder to suspend their disbelief. Many of these people are more introverted and take a voyeuristic approach, preferring to watch videos or simply fantasise about the capabilities of a woman. The more extroverted, participatory inclined may seek out 'fully competitive' wrestling sessions. The 'humiliating' after-thought of losing and its ramifications is what elicits the sexual stimulation rather than the act itself.

Of course there are many sub-categories and things you could add, but I believe these are the stark differences between certain people here. With that in mind, it's not hard to see why some people (type 1s) talk about being 'beaten' by their wives/girlfriends if said WAGs share, or are willing to indulge in their fantasies.

Last edited by jiminy; 25-Mar-18 at 09:33.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jiminy For This Useful Post: