Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 25-Jul-21, 13:22
philla76

Default Re: What is the reason you watch mixed wrestling videos?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vayne77 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I see some of Liz Veyron fight...most of description says competitive but she always won 10+ submission and never got submitted...I know she is very good and aggresive...but I wonder if the match is more semi comp or not
ahh yeah, I get you now. GG won't do those videos because I'm told they don't sell. There is the occasional one with what looks like two people that know each other, but it's only for like 5 minutes. The ones that look competitive with Liz usually involve guys that don't know what they're doing. Then they have videos where guys that do know what they're doing make it look like they're trying but they're not.

I really wish Clips4sale would make gifs auto generated to stop GG getting away with lying about their content.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Jul-21, 13:26
Points: 3,590, Level: 25 Points: 3,590, Level: 25 Points: 3,590, Level: 25
Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8%

Quote:
Originally Posted by philla76 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
ahh yeah, I get you now. GG won't do those videos because I'm told they don't sell. There is the occasional one with what looks like two people that know each other, but it's only for like 5 minutes. The ones that look competitive with Liz usually involve guys that don't know what they're doing. Then they have videos where guys that do know what they're doing make it look like they're trying but they're not.

I really wish Clips4sale would make gifs auto generated to stop GG getting away with lying about their content.
Yea I think Liz can legitimately beat some guy in real fight though
Old 25-Jul-21, 15:12
Points: 97,365, Level: 100 Points: 97,365, Level: 100 Points: 97,365, Level: 100
Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,056 Times in 4,061 Posts

Just get FightPulse and FightingDolls & Doommaidens videos. Forget about GrapplingGirls stop supporting them (unless you've got a thing for Bosco) their business model won't change.
The Following User Says Thank You to stymie For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Jul-21, 15:40
Points: 3,590, Level: 25 Points: 3,590, Level: 25 Points: 3,590, Level: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by stymie [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Just get FightPulse and FightingDolls & Doommaidens videos. Forget about GrapplingGirls stop supporting them (unless you've got a thing for Bosco) their business model won't change.

I think every company have their pros

GG pros
- they have a lot of big or tall women and many of them are attractive (not really a fan of fat girl...big girl I mean at least like Diana or Anika on fight pulse)
-They have a HUGE male roster...I hate see same man over and over again like steve...Fight Pulse should add more male wrestler too tbh
-big size or height difference fight...not many companies do this
- their non competitive action is one of the best...the guy do their best to act like they try and not just standing like a rock....I think if compared to Fight Pulse NC videos, GG is better at non competitive action while Fight Pulse is better at competitive action

GG hav cons as well but I think they have something unique too

They are pretty always at the top on Clip4sale...so many people love their video

Last edited by vayne77; 25-Jul-21 at 15:48.
Old 26-Jul-21, 16:02
Points: 11,515, Level: 46 Points: 11,515, Level: 46 Points: 11,515, Level: 46
Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9%
Last Achievements

I think it would have been really cool to watch mixed wrestling videos aboard Air Force One with Bill Clinton.
Old 27-Jul-21, 00:51
Points: 36,366, Level: 83 Points: 36,366, Level: 83 Points: 36,366, Level: 83
Last Achievements

Thanked 5,549 Times in 720 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizyz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I think it would have been really cool to watch mixed wrestling videos aboard Air Force One with Bill Clinton.
Old 27-Jul-21, 03:37
Points: 2,689, Level: 21 Points: 2,689, Level: 21 Points: 2,689, Level: 21
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

I love seeing women enjoy the freedom their power over men gives them. To see a woman completely dominate a man who tries to beat her is hot. To me there is just something hot about being mentally and physically reminded of a woman's superiority and being forced to trust her because she literally has all the power.
The Following User Says Thank You to femwhipped93 For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jul-21, 14:49
Points: 11,515, Level: 46 Points: 11,515, Level: 46 Points: 11,515, Level: 46
Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by InTheFlesh86 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Now that's what I'm talkin' about!
Old 29-Jul-21, 23:24
Points: 112,270, Level: 100 Points: 112,270, Level: 100 Points: 112,270, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 20,574 Times in 2,527 Posts

Originally I got my first ones because I was always into women's thighs and the fact that some actually used their thighs to squeeze faces was highly stimulating to me. Then when I got to the point where one actually DID it to me, being trapped in there was everything I thought it would be. Then the sexiest part was when I would come across (pun partially intended) a woman who had never heard of or seen face smothering but was interested in giving it a shot, showing her the videos for demonstration was the greatest. Then after several times sessioning with a particular lady, throwing together one with all the clips of what you really were into heightened it.
Old 29-Jul-21, 23:34
Points: 4,556, Level: 28 Points: 4,556, Level: 28 Points: 4,556, Level: 28
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by vayne77 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I think every company have their pros

GG pros
- they have a lot of big or tall women and many of them are attractive (not really a fan of fat girl...big girl I mean at least like Diana or Anika on fight pulse)
-They have a HUGE male roster...I hate see same man over and over again like steve...Fight Pulse should add more male wrestler too tbh
-big size or height difference fight...not many companies do this
- their non competitive action is one of the best...the guy do their best to act like they try and not just standing like a rock....I think if compared to Fight Pulse NC videos, GG is better at non competitive action while Fight Pulse is better at competitive action

GG hav cons as well but I think they have something unique too

They are pretty always at the top on Clip4sale...so many people love their video
I hate the fact that there's rarely ever any victory poses or a conclusive way to show that the fight is over. Most of the time the camera will cut right off or the girl will just walk away! It's infuriating! Like you already went through all the effort of producing an entire hard fought match, show the audience who the victor for good is!