Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 26-Jul-21, 18:18
Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,423 Times in 784 Posts
Default Re: Jennifer Aniston Vs. Middle Aged Men

I think she would lose to 99% of adult men who aren't elderly. I enjoy these discussions but honestly, she'd get wrecked by all the fat guys you mentioned.
Old 26-Jul-21, 18:30
dj200

I thought there was a specific subforum set up for these repetitive threads
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jul-21, 00:24
Points: 4,856, Level: 29 Points: 4,856, Level: 29 Points: 4,856, Level: 29
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

I think some similarly aged guys may struggle to get through whatever cardio routine she does but in a wrestling match, she would need pretty significant training to be able to overcome the large size disadvantage she would have.

I’m lighter and weaker than the average guy and I’ve lost against some regular untrained girls but I would expect to win easily against her and I couldn’t see her beating many guys who weren’t extraordinarily small or unathletic.
The Following User Says Thank You to ca12345 For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jul-21, 02:54
Points: 5,554, Level: 31 Points: 5,554, Level: 31 Points: 5,554, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Just as with the Taylor Swift discussion, if Jennifer Anniston doesn’t have actual fighting skills, I would expect to win that matchup. She is not going to beat me by way of physical strength and or cardio alone without some kind of training in the arts of physical combat.
Sassy Kae
Cay Baby

Sessions I want :
(No particular order)

Riot Starter
Miss V (Ava)
Sarah Brooke
Savannah Fox
Sassy Savage
Sinthia Bee
Old 27-Jul-21, 03:15
Points: 57,375, Level: 100 Points: 57,375, Level: 100 Points: 57,375, Level: 100
Activity: 76.2% Activity: 76.2% Activity: 76.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,704 Times in 1,907 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ca12345 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I think some similarly aged guys may struggle to get through whatever cardio routine she does but in a wrestling match, she would need pretty significant training to be able to overcome the large size disadvantage she would have.

I’m lighter and weaker than the average guy and I’ve lost against some regular untrained girls but I would expect to win easily against her and I couldn’t see her beating many guys who weren’t extraordinarily small or unathletic.
According to your logic, I should have needed significant training when I was a skinny 130lb teenager and beat, or resisted a guy until he'd had enough that was around 100lbs heavier than me. A fat guy. He had also been taking BJJ classes for over a year as well. He was just too slow and cumbersome and lacking stamina and I was more athletic and fit.

Don't get too het up with weight. Especially when it's just fat.
The Following User Says Thank You to jiminy For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jul-21, 13:38
Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,423 Times in 784 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiminy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
According to your logic, I should have needed significant training when I was a skinny 130lb teenager and beat, or resisted a guy until he'd had enough that was around 100lbs heavier than me. A fat guy. He had also been taking BJJ classes for over a year as well. He was just too slow and cumbersome and lacking stamina and I was more athletic and fit.

But men have more mass than women in general. A 130 pound man would have a much better chance beating a 230 pound man than a 130 pound woman if both are untrained. There is no way Jennifer Aniston can beat a guy if she has no training. Brittney is heavier so she may have a chance but not much of one either.
Old 27-Jul-21, 19:15
Points: 574, Level: 8 Points: 574, Level: 8 Points: 574, Level: 8
Activity: 13.7% Activity: 13.7% Activity: 13.7%

men win obviously
Old 27-Jul-21, 20:10
Points: 4,856, Level: 29 Points: 4,856, Level: 29 Points: 4,856, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiminy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

It’s not just about weight, I’m also factoring in that she is in her 50’s. If the hypothetical was about fit athletic teenagers vs older out of shaped men, size and weight would play a smaller role and my answer would have been different.

She’s fit for her age and I think she might beat a lot of older out of shaped guys in a 1 mile race or be able to outlast them in a cardio or yoga class but in a wrestling match, it seems unrealistic to me that she would beat many guys. Pound for pound she might be in better shape than guys who do nothing but the size difference between her and the average guy is huge.
Old 29-Jul-21, 15:03
Points: 57,375, Level: 100 Points: 57,375, Level: 100 Points: 57,375, Level: 100
Activity: 76.2% Activity: 76.2% Activity: 76.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,704 Times in 1,907 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYork [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
But men have more mass than women in general. A 130 pound man would have a much better chance beating a 230 pound man than a 130 pound woman if both are untrained. There is no way Jennifer Aniston can beat a guy if she has no training. Brittney is heavier so she may have a chance but not much of one either.
This guy still had 100lbs of "mass" on me. He was definitely stronger. But that doesn't count for much when your speed, co-ordination, balance and agility is SO much poorer than your opponent's.

The extra weight (fat) the guy had only served as a hinderance!! On paper, a 100lbs weight disadvantage is huge, but like I said, this was the easiest guy I ever beat as he was just so slow and cumbersome and ultimately quit/submitted due to lack of stamina/cardiovascular fitness.

Jennifer Aniston does have "training" -- she's been doing Budokon for circa 15 years "a hybrid between yoga and martial arts". You can also read about her Boxing training.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

As I posted in the Taylor Swift thread, guys like this:

...Guys like this are far more representative of the average American male than rugged outdoorsmen - construction workers, or guys that exercise regularly, eat well and care about their health.

So while you think "he's a man, he'll just grab her, over power her, he's too heavy" ... I know from experience, when your co-ordination, agility and general fitness is THAT poor, it's just not going to happen. What you've done to your body is a huge hinderance. You're trying to bestow attributes to these guys they just don't have.

You can say I'm doing the same with Jennifer, she's over 50 herself, no athlete... But she's exercising 5 days a week, training and living healthily, healthy diet. As a result, she's a much more youthful and physically capable 50 year old than many guys her age. Many just don't realise how unfit and incapable they are until they embarrass themselves.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jiminy For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Jul-21, 17:17
Points: 11,069, Level: 45 Points: 11,069, Level: 45 Points: 11,069, Level: 45
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
This guy still had 100lbs of "mass" on me. He was definitely stronger. But that doesn't count for much when your speed, co-ordination, balance and agility is SO much poorer than your opponent's.

The extra weight (fat) the guy had only served as a hinderance!! On paper, a 100lbs weight disadvantage is huge, but like I said, this was the easiest guy I ever beat as he was just so slow and cumbersome and ultimately quit/submitted due to lack of stamina/cardiovascular fitness.

Jennifer Aniston does have "training" -- she's been doing Budokon for circa 15 years "a hybrid between yoga and martial arts". You can also read about her Boxing training.

As I posted in the Taylor Swift thread, guys like this:

...Guys like this are far more representative of the average American male than rugged outdoorsmen - construction workers, or guys that exercise regularly, eat well and care about their health.

So while you think "he's a man, he'll just grab her, over power her, he's too heavy" ... I know from experience, when your co-ordination, agility and general fitness is THAT poor, it's just not going to happen. What you've done to your body is a huge hinderance. You're trying to bestow attributes to these guys they just don't have.

You can say I'm doing the same with Jennifer, she's over 50 herself, no athlete... But she's exercising 5 days a week, training and living healthily, healthy diet. As a result, she's a much more youthful and physically capable 50 year old than many guys her age. Many just don't realise how unfit and incapable they are until they embarrass themselves.
Thank you for those thumb nails. Wow. She is delightful!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rennurliart For This Useful Post: