Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 30-Jul-21, 15:27
Points: 10,734, Level: 44 Points: 10,734, Level: 44 Points: 10,734, Level: 44
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,881 Times in 224 Posts
Default Other opinions on mixed wrestling

I share my family history on this terrific site ...
I read with great interest about others families mixing it up...
As I go through my life I here women /girls talking & sharing there stories...

So I know I am not alone when asking ...
Has the “battle of the sexes” now turned in favor of women /girls winning
over 75% of the time ...
Almost every story I hear from family , friends , neighbors, strangers
It always seems the men say , my wife /GF / sister /mom “can kick my ass”
The women confirm the men’s stories ...

I am just curious if anyone on this site has heard the same ?
Has society changed so much , that the men/boys are second class citizens now ?
Or am I overthinking the whole thing ?
Old 30-Jul-21, 15:34
Points: 2,038, Level: 18 Points: 2,038, Level: 18 Points: 2,038, Level: 18
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Other opinions on mixed wrestling

Quote:
Originally Posted by slip [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I share my family history on this terrific site ...
I read with great interest about others families mixing it up...
As I go through my life I here women /girls talking & sharing there stories...

So I know I am not alone when asking ...
Has the “battle of the sexes” now turned in favor of women /girls winning
over 75% of the time ...
Almost every story I hear from family , friends , neighbors, strangers
It always seems the men say , my wife /GF / sister /mom “can kick my ass”
The women confirm the men’s stories ...

I am just curious if anyone on this site has heard the same ?
Has society changed so much , that the men/boys are second class citizens now ?
Or am I overthinking the whole thing ?
This is a forum dedicated to men who fantasize about getting beaten up by women, so of course most of the stories are about that. Thousands of years of evolution haven't reversed course in the last decade. It can be a fun fantasy sometimes, but you are overthinking the whole thing.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to MyFaceYourSeat For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Jul-21, 16:17
Points: 7,133, Level: 36 Points: 7,133, Level: 36 Points: 7,133, Level: 36
Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,604 Times in 582 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyFaceYourSeat [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This is a forum dedicated to men who fantasize about getting beaten up by women, so of course most of the stories are about that. Thousands of years of evolution haven't reversed course in the last decade. It can be a fun fantasy sometimes, but you are overthinking the whole thing.
Pretty much this, and not to mention that there is no way to very the “authenticity” of “true” stories. No, I don’t think there is any need for people to constantly write things like “fake!” Or “bullshit!” Each time someone posts a “true” story about them getting beat up or whatever, but at the same time you need to go into this understanding that this is a fetish site, and for a lot of us that entails fantasizing about things that haven’t really happened.

Are there women out there capable of overtaking a good number of men? Of course, but they are still very much in the minority, and the amount of experiences posted here is a kind of confirmation bias to the reality of the general population.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gatsby87 For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Jul-21, 17:24
Sir Raleigh

Maybe society didn't change so much in the last 15 years, but I noticed a shift: I have always practiced martial arts, when I was younger even female black belts used to tell to girls: "You can't beat a man, despite your training level". If a guy used to say "I was beaten by a girl", everyone, boys and girls, usually answered: "You clearly let her win". Even if they didn't know the girl. This was true for most people of my generation (I was born in 1985), let alone the older ones. Things seems different with younger generations: a guy outclassed by a girl in a fight seems not out of this world, instead is accepted for a normal thing. This may be caused by different factors: grappling and bjj taking places of traditional martial arts (no offence to anyone, I have started with karate, so...), empowerment of the ladies in the media which may cause a different perception of physical disadvantage (and we know the psychological factor helps a lot), a lot of girls practicing sports even from young age, the spread of crossfit and functional training among females...All I know is that now it's easy to enter a dojo and hear from a young lady that she picked up a match with a brother, a cousin, a friend...And that she won. It wasn't like this only 15 years ago. For sure, girls have usually more confidence (if not in themselves at least in their genre), and guys are starting to accept that a woman can be better in a fight.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Jul-21, 23:24
Points: 4,856, Level: 29 Points: 4,856, Level: 29 Points: 4,856, Level: 29
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

I would love if that was the case but as others have said, the results of a forum like this will be skewed in favor of the women because that is what we like and find interesting.

I was always small and skinny and the girls who approached me were usually bigger girls who didn’t fit into that stereotype of women who wanted a strong guy to protect them. Also wrestled against a few girl (space) friends who were obvious mismatches for me.

So I personally have a horrible record against girls but naturally haven’t had many opportunities against girls who would be considered a fair match for me because I didn’t seek those out.
The Following User Says Thank You to ca12345 For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Jul-21, 18:45
Points: 10,734, Level: 44 Points: 10,734, Level: 44 Points: 10,734, Level: 44
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,881 Times in 224 Posts

Thanks to everyone for replying

I enjoy everything about this fantasy-fetish web site , if stories are true or made up it’s still great reading for me...

I am just checking the pulse of society now a days and I believe Sir Raleighs reply
is exactly what I have been experiencing....women have more opportunities to participate in the same activities as men, karate , grappling , weightlifting, etc

What I am noticing, hearing and seeing in my circle of friends, relatives,..

Girls have played all sports at a competitive level , just like boys , this was not true 15-20 years back ...now the ladies have the same competitive spirit as the boys /men have and are no longer a member of the weaker sex...
Win or lose , the outcomes of the “battle of the sexes” is not predetermined anymore
The Following User Says Thank You to slip For This Useful Post: