Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 01-Aug-21, 13:57
Points: 3,590, Level: 25 Points: 3,590, Level: 25 Points: 3,590, Level: 25
Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8%

Default Any brutal or hard wrestling match recommendation?

I love when woman dominate man on the mats...but sometime the match is too soft like I think the girl doesn't put much pressure to hurt the man with the scissors or other hold

I like it a lot when the girl really go harder with scissors (the face become red kind of stuff) and other hold like neck choking make the guy cough after the choke

Is there recommendation for those stuff

I think this one is hard match...I haven't watch it yet...juts looking at the preview video [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Last edited by vayne77; 01-Aug-21 at 14:47.
Old 02-Aug-21, 03:30
Points: 4,141, Level: 27 Points: 4,141, Level: 27 Points: 4,141, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Any brutal or hard wrestling match recommendation?

I think this guy's name on your link is Mark, and he is a real trooper. Sheena's videos with him (Brutal Beauties I think it is the name of the studio) are usually brutal.

Sheena has a pretty brutal video in mixed wrestling zone. The word "brutal" is in the title. The guy even makes crying noises at the end, and, while it may be staged, it might not be.

Dixie is usually pretty mean as well.