Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 24-Aug-20, 17:17
ssddfaudhey

Default Pinching with toes

Wondering if anyone has had a woman pinch the with their toes?My wife has pretty long toes and is very co ordinated with them.She can pick thing up with them easily.She had them on my bare chest and pinched me with them.I was shocked at what a strong pinch she could give.Hurt like hell!!Got my nipple and I twisted it too.
Old 24-Aug-20, 17:42
jayko

Default Re: Pinching with toes

No but girls pinching their toes around your nose is hot tbh.
Old 24-Aug-20, 18:21
ssddfaudhey

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayko [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
No but girls pinching their toes around your nose is hot tbh.
I agree!She ms done that before too.Her friend has done it to me when we were grappling.Got me in an armbar,ponned my face with her foot.Then got my nose between her toes,to piss me off lol
Old 24-Aug-20, 19:18
Points: 2,240, Level: 19 Points: 2,240, Level: 19 Points: 2,240, Level: 19
Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8%
Last Achievements

Yes, having a girl pinch my nose between her big toe and her second toe while pressing the ball of her foot against my lips with me laying and her standing, is one the sexiest and most dominant poses I can imagine. The sexiest thing would be if her toes were strong, if her feet omitted a strong odour and if her feet were a little dirty (not extremely dirty, but not just from the shower either). If she accompanied this by a double bicep pose (with visibly impressive arms) and by looking at me with a smirk, that would be heaven. I would kiss the ball of her foot as a sign of affection to that foot of hers and as a way to show her my acceptance of her dominance over me. If she let up the pressure on my nose, I would inhale through my nose, inhaling her strong foot scent, enjoying the smell, and then kiss some more until she says it's enough.
Old 24-Aug-20, 20:06
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,335 Times in 1,828 Posts

A few girlfriends have used their toes to pinch and many ladies are very adept at it, usually if you request foot play they will use their toes for evil whenever they're placed to do so.