Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 20-Apr-14, 04:51
Points: 5,626, Level: 31 Points: 5,626, Level: 31 Points: 5,626, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default My first time getting choked out (KO)

(DISCLAIMER: threads involving discussion of blood chokes (e.g., rear naked choke, triangle choke etc.) to the point of unconsciousness inevitably devolve into unhelpful shouting matches between people who feel very strongly about the risks involved. You can easily find those discussions elsewhere in this forum. This thread is not for that. It suffices to say that being rendered unconscious by restricting the blood flow to your brain is surely not a "risk-less" activity. I do not "recommend" it to anyone. I mean only to describe my experience, which may be interesting both to those who choose to engage in such activities and those who have concluded that the risks are not worth it but are nevertheless curious about the experience.)

Background on me: I'm about 190 lbs, in good shape, and athletic though I never competed at an elite level in any sports. I have a basic knowledge of grappling positions and holds, but nothing too fancy. I was attracted to the fascinating world of sessions by the idea of being dominated and forced to submit by a woman who is able to overcome my genuine resistance. I have been curious about being choked out as a kind of extreme form of being physically controlled by a woman. Given those interests, I have tried to set up sessions only with ladies who have some serious training in jiu jitsu or other grappling arts. The first several ladies I sessioned with had policies against doing full choke outs, which was just fine with me because if I were in their shoes I would have a similar policy. They were all good sessions, but I couldn't shake the itch to experience a KO. Fortunately, my last session was with a woman who had no problem with the idea of putting me to sleep.

Toward the end of that session, it was clear to me that this girl had very good jiu jitsu training and would have no problem applying a proper choke. During a break I floated the idea of her choking me out, and she reacted with a combination of amusement and giddiness. She took a moment to make sure that I really wanted to get choked all of the way out and that I was generally healthy, and then asked how I wanted to go out. I suggested a rear naked choke. She pointed to the floor and instructed me to sit down and away from her. I did just that, and she took up a position beind me in "back mount" with both hooks in. This, by, the way, was a plus for me, because as I mentioned above my core fetish with this whole session thing is being controlled even when I am legitimately resisting, and that's exactly the kind of position where my fighting wouldn't have gotten me very far. She got her arms in position and asked me if I was ready. Right after I said yes, she began the choke.

She maintained proper technique even though I wasn't resisting: she tightened up her hooks so that her ankles were tight against my inner thighs and she was controlling my lower body, and she stretched me out a little by expanding her chest and leaning back. At the same time, she slowly--and I think that is a key technique point for a first timer like me because I can see how immediately going from zero to full power could trigger some kind of instinctual panic response--tightened up her arms and increased the pressure. Another key to her technique was that her arms were properly positioned to put all of the pressure on the sides of my neck and none on my windpipe, so there was no sharp pain at all.

I have seen videos and read accounts of what it feels like to be choked out, and all of that stuff is totally true! Some of it is a little hard to understand until you really experience it though. Here's my take: I recognized the familiar feeling of building pressure that results when a good blood choke is locked in, and I would say about 4-5 seconds in I reached the point where I would normally tap as I sensed some changes in my vision. I soldiered on though, and about a second or two later I heard myself make this awful-sounding involuntary gurgle noise--and then it was very abruptly lights out. Though the girl later reported that I was out for about 6-7 seconds, I recall having some kind of dreams (I can't actually remember what they were about) that subjectively felt like 10 or 20 minutes worth of dreaming. Then I felt like I was being woken up from a really really deep sleep--like when you work until 2 a.m. but have to set your alarm for 5:30 a.m. I remember seeing the hotel room ceiling as I was coming to and thinking "oh man, I should have gone to bed earlier, I'm totally not ready to get up and go to work," but then my other senses started returning and I heard the music that was playing in the background while we were doing the session, at which point I realized that I wasn't on a bed, and I was TOTALLY CONFUSED. That lasted another few seconds and then I suddenly realized that there was this hot girl behind me holding me. I now understand the embarrassment that you see on people's faces as they're coming to from a choke out because after waking up you're totally disoriented and not sure if you were unconscious for like 10-20 minutes, but you realize this person has been there the whole time and then you think "who knows what happened but I look like an idiot right now," and then finally you remember the whole setup. The return of consciousness was accompanied by this wave of tingly-euphoria that was surprisingly pleasant. Then I was back to my senses, and by all measures operating at 100%. I said something really unoriginal like "holy &^#$, that was crazy!"

One more note on the fetish front that I think is worth mentioning: there is something psychologically significant about another human being overpowering your body to the point of making you totally helpless and unconscious. I never go 100% in my sessions or at a level of intensity where anyone might be injured, but I do still have this part of me that wants to dial up my efforts every once in a while and try to get a good position or submission. After being choked out, that part of my instinct or ego or whatever you want to call it was TOTALLY gone in relation to this girl. Maybe that's evolution instructing me to be deferential to the person who just demonstrated their total physical dominance? I really had this strange urge that I should not test her physically. Frankly, it was weird, but also kind of cool.

And that's the story of my first time getting choked out.

NOTE: I didn't identify any of the girls involved on purpose; session KOs are a controversial subject and I don't want to be responsible for announcing a girl's policy that may change or vary by client. Happy to answer PMs.

Last edited by derekwilliams923; 20-Apr-14 at 23:14.

Tags
choke out, knockout, kos, rnc, sleeper