Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 16-Nov-17, 23:16
ap643

Default Re: Russian Amazons

I am enjoying your tale very much. Your discoveries during and your enjoyment of wrestling and struggles with your sister are delightful. Please keep up telling us your stories.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Nov-17, 23:29
Points: 5,170, Level: 30 Points: 5,170, Level: 30 Points: 5,170, Level: 30
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

i agree with ap643.
The Following User Says Thank You to andy857 For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Nov-17, 23:20
Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52
Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,274 Times in 315 Posts

I sat up in the middle of the bed, my legs were stretching out. Julia was in kneeling position, her feet under her bottom. She was sitting on my right, facing me. She stretched her right leg quickly and put it on both mine, and looped her arm around my neck. She bent me backwards, I was waving but can't do anything.
-Ready to lose to a little girl again? – She asked with a huge smile on her face.
She forced me on my back, and now my head was dangling from the bed!

-Pretty unsuccessful position, huh? – She said, her face above mine.
I didn’t answer. She still had me in a headlock, so I moved my arms and punched her in her back with my both fists.
-Still think you can beat me huh? – She released my headlock and grabbed my wrists with her hands. She pinned my wrists on both sides of my shoulders.
I tried to move my hands, but Julia sat up, straddling my hips, stretched her arms and pinned my wrists firmly. I could move them, but only a bit.

How does it feel, to be beaten by a girl? – She asked. – Hey, tell me! huh, it is so wonderful, to have you totally helpless under me.
I didn’t answer her and didn’t move, in a hope she would let me go.
-Hey Victor, why don’t you answer me?! – She started to get annoyed.
She asked me several more time and looked irritated now.

-You are so sad! – She said finally. – Don’t want even speak with me?! You’ll pay for this!
My head was still dangling from the bed. I started to feel it get tired.
Your neck will get tired soon! – Julia said. – What are you going to do then!
-Please let me go! – I said.
-Exactly as I predicted, - she grinned. – But no. I’m not going to let you go.
-Julia please!
- Haha, no.
- But why?
- Because I want to feel your resistance!

I tried to move my hands but she kept them firmly on place in her better position.
-Yeah, right! – She grinned. – I want to feel your struggles! I want to feel your weak attempts to escape from a girl, haha!
I started to get angry. However, I can’t do anything. I struggled and moved my arms and legs slightly, but she countered my every attempt to escape.

Several minutes after she still kept me there, and my neck was tired like hell, so I let my head to hang upside down from the bed. Suddenly I noticed some strange in her armpits. Julia was in tank top, so I could see some small black dots in her armpits. Firstly I didn’t guess what is this, but then I realized. Her armpit hair started to grow, whereas mine still didn't. Does it mean my younger sister can be more adult than me? It seemed so unfair, I felt quite humiliated by this. My pubic hair just started to grow by the time though, and I guess hers too. She had even some “tits”, no more than 1 cm but still.

-Julia please let me go, - I begged finally. – Enough of this.
- So I guess, your neck is tired already, and your muscles too! – She said. – And now I have a surprise for you: I’m still not going to let your go!
- ???
-And now, tell me the truth! – She said.
-What the hell do you want?
– Tell me your men’s secret!
-What secret?
-About your dicks. What is wrong with them? What those girls in films do with them to cause pain?
I didn’t answer.
-I won’t let you go until you tell me!

I didn’t have a choice. As you probably remember, I decided to invent a plausible version for her, and the time has come!
-OK, OK, I’ll tell you.
-I'm listening.

-You know, men’s penis is mostly invulnerable. – I started. – It is useless to pinch or punch it. However, it has one significant weakness.
-What weakness?
-Well, I should explain. Boy’s dick looks like a sausage, hanging between our legs.
-I know it well!
-It is its normal position. It should be like this. However if anybody grabs it and bends it up…
-Bend up?
-Yes, bend up to the belly… it is quite painful.
-Wow. And why is it so painful?
-Well, it’s obviously, silly girl. There is a joint in the base of the penis, so it is like armlock or bending fingers. Arm or finger is in pain when in wrong position. It is the same.

-So those girls in films just grabbed guys’ penises and did this, and the battle was over?
-Surely.
-I’m glad to hear this, - she smiled sadistically. – Today is a bad day for you, I guess.
-Why?
-Because I not only defeated you in the battle, but I made you to tell me the truth about your boys’ weakness. So from now on I can beat you anytime I want! Haha!
-What?!!! – I didn’t believe to my own ears. – Don’t you say, You are going to do this to me?!! to your brother?
- Of course, this is exactly what I’m going to do! – she confirmed.

-You can’t!
-Yes I can! What position exactly it should be in?
- Bent up and pressed to the belly. – I answered.
- OK then. – She let me go and left the room.

We wrestled several times during the week after this. Our battles were quite monotonous, not interesting at all. One interesting detail only: she really tried to reach my dick now! I didn’t want this at all and thought it is quite weird, but Julia didn’t hesitate. Of course I defended my boy’s part very good and didn’t let her to do that.

There was still a summer vacation in school. Soon after that we moved to the village where our relatives live. We lived there more than a month, and it was a really great time!

There were many witnesses everywhere, so we couldn’t wrestle anywhere in the street or in the house. However, we shared the same bedroom, only I and Julia, and all other people slept in other places. We started to wrestle every night, still in a complete secret. Our grandfather slept in the next room, but he was so deaf, he wasn’t a danger at all. Our grandmother and others slept even further. Those village nights were the hottest time of the whole year, lol.

We slept in two beds there, parallel to each other, in the opposite ends of the room. There was a lot of place in the middle of the room also. Every night after all the lights had been turned out, we started our battles in that room, in the middle. We clasped our hands and pushed each other across the room, back and forth. Sometimes the battle moved to somebody’s bed, still without a great success. Soon I realized, Julia became about as strong as me now. I couldn’t just beat her with a brute force anymore.

Once in the night wrestling I managed to force Julia to her bed, overcame her defense and pinched her pussy through her leggings. She was really furious after that! Oh, I was even in fear slightly. She threw me off her bed with a great force and followed me across the room! She looked like she was ready to kill me!!

-You’ll pay for this!! – She said furiously, but quietly, so our grandfather didn’t hear us. – You’ll pay! I’ll kill you right now! You will beg me for mercy!
She tried to bring me to my bed but didn’t succeed. So she trapped me with her foot, I dropped to the floor with Julia on top. I was surprised to say the least, it was a new tactics of her. I was lying on the floor on my back, Julia was on her elbows and knees above me. I couldn’t even imagine what she’s going to do. She grabbed my shoulders, her body still high above mine, and she put her right knee between my legs! She put it in my crotch and pressed to my dick with her knee!
-You always defended your dick with your arms, - she explained later, - And my arms were always useless to reach it. So I decided to use my legs, my knees.

She pressed her knee in different positions and I didn’t realize what exactly she was doing there.
-What the fuck!! – She exclaimed in a whisper! – How difficult it is!! I can’t hook on your dick with my knee!
I felt I reddened a bit in shame.
-Let me go! – I said, in a whisper too. – Enough of this! It is wrong!
-I won’t let you go until I bend your fucking prick up to your belly and make you cry in pain!

I didn’t know at the time, should I laugh at her or be afraid of her. This crazy silly girl was so ridiculous! Finally she did it! She pressed my flaccid dick up to my belly with her knee through my briefs! Of course it wasn’t painful at all, but I realized, I should confirm my “plausible version” now. So I started to cry falsely in a false pain.

-AAAAARGH!!!! – I moaned in whisper in the middle of the night. – AAAAARRGH!!!
-Haha! – She said. – Told you! You’ll pay! How do you feel now? Totally helpless under me!
I tried to move my arms, but the girl pinned my wrists and kept them firmly in place, still standing on her knees.
-How do you feel now? – She repeated. She pressed her knee even more on my flaccid dick.
-I’m in pain! – I said falsely. – AAAAARGH! Please enough!!
-Not so strong now? I know now how to use your weak spot!
-AAAAARGH, Julia please, stop it!
-Do you give?
- Yes!
-Say it!
-I give! I give!
-OK! – She released my dick and stood up off me.

The next day during the dinner, when we were alone, Julia looked at me and said:
-I defeated you very good last night. I’m going to do the same tonight.
-No please! – I said. – You cant!
-Of course I can. It is so amazing, looks like your whole body is in pain when I press you penis there.
-Yes it is, - I lied.
-As it turned out, your boy’s thing is so weak. Once I got it and the battle is over.
-But it is wrong! – I said. – You shouldn’t do it.
-Our wrestling as a whole is wrong, so who cares? It’s our secret. Sometimes I think, how many secrets other people have? I bet, we are not alone here.

Our battle followed the same scenario that night. She trapped me to the floor, pinned my arms and pressed my dick with her knee. I moaned in fake pain. I started to worry, what if she’ll discover the truth somewhen? I will be in a real danger.

One day I and Julia were walking in the nearby forest and she said:
-You know, we are the same height now.
-No way, you were always 1-2cm smaller, - I said.
-I was 2-3cm smaller years ago. And I was 1-2cm smaller during the last year. – She said. – But now, we are the same.
-Probably not.
-Don’t want to admit obvious? – She came up to me very closely. It looked like she really was the same height now. Our eyes were at the same level.

We measured each other’s height soon after that. We were both 157 or 158 cm at the time. I was more than 12.5 y.o. at the time and she was more than 11.5. She was younger and a girl, and she was now the same size as me! Moreover, Ifinished 7 grades at the time and she finished only 5. As I told you guys before, she’s 1 year younger than me, but she was 2 years behind me in education. I was always the youngest in my grades and she was the oldest.

Of course I realized she started her growth spurt. My classmates girls started it a year before. Some of them were taller than me and had even tiny breasts. However I felt something wrong here, that my younger sister started her growth spurt earlier than me.

-I’ll probably become even taller than you soon, - Julia said. – You should be in fear.
-No reason I should be in fear, - I said.
-Haha, you should. And you know what?
-What?
-I guess it sucks to be a boy.
-What are you talking about?! – I resented.
-I can prove you, it completely sucks to be a boy, - she said proudly.
-Why?
-You see, I’m 1 year younger than you. And I’m your sister. If I were your brother, no way I could be the same height now. I’m the tallest in my grades, taller than any boy. It’s because girls start to grow earlier. So I caught you up now. I’ll be bigger than you soon and I’ll beat you easely, exactly because I’m a girl.

I didn’t answer and internally I was agree with her.

-And the second reason is your dick, - she said. – I can use it painfully against you. And you can do nothing with this. It’s exactly because you are a boy and I’m a girl. So as a girl, I have many natural advantages over you now, - she grinned.

After that , she always started to tease me this way. She always reminded me that she is a girl and this is a reason she is better than me physically.

Sometimes she said things like “Remember, you’ll be shorter than me soon, big brother! You’re just a boy, so you can’t do anything about this” or “Don’t feel bad when I will be more adult than you, big bro! You know, I’m a young lady and you’re just a boy.”

I started to think, what if she really can be taller and stronger than me soon? I felt quite humiliated of this. I mean, she is my younger sister! But the more I thought the more I realized it can be real. Some of my classmate girls were taller and stronger, and Julia was only 1 year younger, so why not? Worse than that, I realized, Julia will became more and more girly soon. She will have nice tits, girly ass and long legs, like some girls in school. And probably she will be able to beat me at the same time!

Soon I noticed, my penis started to stiffen regularly when I think about it. However, my mind didn’t like it at all.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Valeron For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Dec-17, 23:13
Points: 4,724, Level: 29 Points: 4,724, Level: 29 Points: 4,724, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Please go on!
Old 19-Dec-18, 01:00
Points: 2,201, Level: 19 Points: 2,201, Level: 19 Points: 2,201, Level: 19
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Hello?
is this story over? this is very nice story, can you continue ?
Old 11-Jul-19, 23:33
Last Achievements

Surfing around this board, I entered this thread, [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
and suddenly I remembered an interesting story in my life. I forgot it before and I missed it in this thread, so it's time to fix it. This part is not about wrestling, but about domination, it was an interesting experience.

It happened when I was in the 3rd grade, 9 y.o. I studied on the 1st shift at the time, from morning to noon. Once I stayed in the school after lessons at noon, between shifts. I don’t remember the reason now, I was probably waiting for something. All children had already gone home but others had not yet arrived. So I was just walking in empty school building, quite bored.

Soon I noticed three girls on the stairs, they were about my age and I didn’t know them. They were chatting and discussing something fun. I was bored so I decided to overhear their conversation. I came closer but they noticed me and they went one floor down the stairs. These girls obviously didn’t want I overhear them. But I decided to have some fun and followed them. They looked at me with displeasure and went one floor down the stairs again. I chased them, it turned into a fun game. They moved to another place again. I thought they were discussing something very interesting! However, they said nothing to me, just avoided me.

Finally we went to the 1st floor and they began to whisper about something. They looked thrilled and I really was interested. They were moving away from me, whispering and giggling, my interest grew even more, I chased them and suddenly I lost them!

I lost them! I was standing on the 1st floor; I looked around in surprise, wondering where they were hiding. Where? So I guessed they could be in the nearest corridor, leading to the canteen. The canteen was closed at that time, so the corridor was a dead end. So I entered that dead-end corridor and stayed there for a while. I was alone there.

Suddenly these three girls entered that corridor from the hall. I did not know where they were before, as if they appeared from nowhere!!

They stood in a row (!!) and blocked the exit from the corridor. I realized they just lured me into a trap but it was too late. They were just standing there in a row, silently, blocking my way.
The biggest girl was about the same size as me, another was 1 inch shorter and the smallest was 2 inches shorter. They looked amused, waiting for my reactions.

I tried to go, but they were just standing and didn’t let me. I worried, what the f** plans they had for me?! There were three of them and I couldn’t do anything. As they didn’t move I became really scared and I just stayed there, pretending I don’t care.

And then they moved forward! One meter, then another. The 1st time in my life I felt claustrophobic!! They left me less and less space, slowly. As they walked half the corridor, I was ready to cry in fear!! You know, I wasn’t too bold. If they wanted to scare me, they succeeded well!

Then one of them (the smallest) asked me:
-What grade are you in? - She asked as if she had a right to know.
I was so scared so I didn't answer. I actually felt like paralized... As if i swallowed my tongue! I was just standing there. After some moments of silence girls looked at each other, and that smallest girl stepped forwards and walked to me quickly and boldly. She looked like their leader. She earnestly looked quite strict and determined for me! It seemed to me that her friends could barely restrain laughter, but I was not in the mood to laugh then. Fearing her vague intentions, I just stepped back in panic, 2-3 steps back, until I leaned my back against the wall, nowhere to go.

The girl came up to me and looked up at me and said:
-Now tell me, what grade are you in.
I felt a shiver, really! And I answered quietly:
-In 3rd... 3A.
-And we are in the 5th, - She said triumphantly. - So you should obey us.

I looked down at her, in fear, she was 2 inches smaller than me, but there were 2 her friends also. There were no 4th grades in Russia at the time, so they supposed to be 1 year older than me, 10 y.o. ( I was 9y.o.)
-So you should obey ME, - she said, highlighting the word "me"
I was just standing there in tremble, waiting. I wanted to run, but there was a wall behind me and this scary girl in front of me, so I couldn’t escape.
-Right? - She asked.
-Yes... - I said.
As I knew they were 1 year older I was ready to admit they had some authority over me. After all, they were in the middle school already, and I was in primary school, so this 1 year was very important.

-Now tell me, why did you overhear us? – The girl demanded.
-I didn’t… - I mumbled.
-Don’t lie to me, BOY! - She exclaimed.
Believe me or not, I was really really scared at the moment, I was almost sobbing.
-You tell me the truth! Why did you overhear us? – She pointed her finger at me. I knew she trapped me. What could I do now?

-Sorry, please sorry! – I pleaded. – I shouldn’t do it.

She was smaller and a girl, and for sure weaker than me, but the fact she was older strengthened her authority over me and gave her the right to act like adult. I knew I was just a guilty child, and she completely suppressed me with her superior willpower now.

-Please sorry! (sob) – I said. - Please (sob) sorry!

-Poor boy is sobbing, hehe, - One of her friends giggled.
-They always cry in the primary school, - another said.

-You are a very bad, bad boy, you know this?! – The alpha girl said.
-You know this?!
-Yes… (sob)
-5th grader girls have some secrets, and you should know, it is very bad for 3-grader boys to know them. It’s too early for you to know some things. Do you understand?
-Yes…
-And it is too bad to overhear also.

-I’m so sorry, girls, I’m sorry, please let me go! – I felt a tear on my cheek.
-OK, boy, promise me to be a good boy, - she ordered.
-I will, I will!
-Say it.
-I will a good boy. I promise!!
-Good. OK. We forgive you.

Then they left.

I felt relieved. Thank God they are gone. I was still sobbing but I was safe now. At first I hated them, but then I realized these girls were right and they just put me on my place. After all, they were more mature than me and they taught me a lesson in good manners.

But it is not the end of the story, no, no.

In a few days after that I discovered, they were not older than me at all!! I noticed them in a crowd of second graders! So they were actually 1 year YOUNGER than me! I felt so ashamed! Thank God nobody knew about this. I realized I was just ridiculed by younger girls, and that smaller kid just lied to me, and it was just her own improvisation. It was so wrong! That girl just owned me, I realized. She was smaller, weaker and the girl. And she was younger, so she should be below me in any hierarchy! And the worst fact was, I was subdued to her girl’s willpower. Just her confidence and willpower.

And then, during the last remaining month of my 3rd grade, I met that smaller girl in the school from time to time. She usually passed by, just looked at me and smirked knowingly. And I felt, sort of, inferior to her. Like she had some secret power over me. Sometimes I was in a group of boys. She just passed by, looked at me and smirked. And she made me feel inferior to her this way, again and again.

I wasn't afraid of her anymore, no, I just realized I was outsmarted by younger girl and she made me afraid of her for some minutes, and won the battle of wills. And after that, for the whole month, she was able to use that victory to keep her psychological advantage over me.

I met her sometimes when I was in the school halls with my classmates, and she was with her class, several meters from me. She looked at me defiantly as if she told me: “You see, I’m just better than you, and you know this. And you can never change this, haha!”. I caught her look and I unwittingly recalled to life that moment, me standing in front of this kid, trapped and trembling. I felt embarrassed and she saw this. I tried to hide my eyes and she smirked haughtily. So she made me to feel humiliated every time we met. Maybe she did it intentionally, to assert her image in my mind.

It was the last month of the school year, before the summer holidays, so we met only several times after that, not more. 2 or 3 times I met her when we were alone. Every time she brought back her authority just with her stare. I guess, maybe she could dominate me if she wanted at the time, maybe she could order me to do something. But she didn’t.

After the summer holidays she no longer studied at our school. Most likely her family moved out. Soon I forgot about her. After years I sometimes remembered her, realizing, what if I missed my dream girl? It's amazing, but I didn't even know anything about her. I did not even know her name.

Last edited by Valeron; 12-Jul-19 at 00:27.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Valeron For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Jul-19, 16:30
Points: 2,201, Level: 19 Points: 2,201, Level: 19 Points: 2,201, Level: 19
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

When you continue story with your sister?
The Following User Says Thank You to Napoleon92 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Jul-19, 16:59
Last Achievements

Yes please continue the story with your sister.
The Following User Says Thank You to andy857 For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Jul-19, 04:13
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Please go on!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Napoleon92 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hello?
is this story over? this is very nice story, can you continue ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Napoleon92 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
When you continue story with your sister?
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy857 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yes please continue the story with your sister.
OK guys, just like you wanted

I stopped the story some time ago, as it became more and more personal... I wasn't sure I'll mention all the things. I should say, from this time I don't need even embellish the story anymore. Maybe, only very little. And maybe I should even miss something.

One day we were home alone in that village house. Julia came up to me suddenly and pushed me from behind. I dropped to the floor in surprise. Julia did nothing, just standing there.
-Haha so weak! – She laughed.
-Hey what are you doing?! – I said turning on my back.
-Just have some fun.

I was lying on the floor and the girl stood above me, her feet on both sides of my body. She looked down at me.
-How do you feel losing to a girl now?
-Leave me alone!
I tried to sit up, but Julia stomped her foot on my chest, driving me back forcefully.

Finally she let me to stand up.
-See? I’m stronger! – She said.
-You caught me by surprise! – I retorted.
- Well, do you really think I can’t beat you fairly? I proved already I can beat you!
-Of course you can’t!
-Oh, oh, I did it multiple times, - She bragged proudly
I realized at the time I probably made a big mistake letting her win during those previous years. And now she became really good in wrestling, at least not worse than me, and it was too late to change this.

The next day I did the same thing to her. I waited for us to be alone, without witnesses. I rushed on Julia suddenly, pushed her from behind and drove her to the floor. She was angry and disappointed.
-You caught me by surprise! – She said unfriendly.
-Surely, - I said.
-You shouldn’t do this.
-Why? – I wondered.
-Because it’s unfair.
-But you did the same to me yesterday! So you’re unfair yourself!
-Don’t you think I can kick your ass fairly?! – She provoked.
-Yes I think so. You probably can to fight in a draw with me, but it’s your limit.
-Do you really think so?! – She looked really really frustrated now, because I didn't take her seriously. – OK I’ll prove you I can!
-Where and when, LITTLE sister? - I tried to belittle her as she deserved it.
-In our bedroom tonight!! – She said angrily, her eyes sparkled.

With that she came up to me closely, face to face. Her eyes were at the same level as mine, so she reminded me this way she caught me up in height at the time. I could not take it calmly, so it was HER way to belittle ME. She looked me in the eyes for a while, she saw what she wanted and then she left.

I thought about it for a long time that day. Why is the creator so unfair to us boys? At first, some of my peers girls became taller and stronger than me, OK, I knew it is normal. But now my sister 1 year younger than me caught me up in height, in weight, and probably, in strength too. I remembered that years ago my parents had warned me about this possibility, but I had just laughed. And now, the impossible has become a reality.

Several nights after that we wrestled in the bedroom as we did before. Most often we ended in a draw, grappling in the middle of the room, but Julia gained some strength, so she managed to shove me to my bed sometimes. And I managed to do this only once. She was about as strong as me now and quite inventive in her moves.

Once in the evening before go to bed Julia said:
-I invented the way to immobilize you completely.
-What way, - I wondered.
-I’ll use my legs.
-I don’t understand…
-I’ll use my legs against you. I’ll do it in a very effective way.
-What are you speaking about silly girl? I have my own legs if you don’t notice! I’ll use them too! And I have my arms too!
-It doesn’t matter! I'll block your arms! And also, you can’t use your legs. And I’ll use my arms AND legs!! – She grinned.
-How is this ever possible?! – I wondered. – I can’t even imagine this!
-You’ll see.

As I described in the previous parts, during that summer holidays we lived in the village, in our relatives’ family. There were many witnesses everywhere, so we couldn’t wrestle anywhere in the street or in the house. However, we shared the same bedroom, only I and Julia, and all other people slept in other places. We started to wrestle every night, still in a complete secret. Our grandfather slept in the next room, but he was so deaf, he wasn’t a danger at all. Our grandmother and others slept even further. Those village nights were the hottest time of the whole year, lol.

We slept in two beds there, parallel to each other, in the opposite ends of the room. There was a lot of space in the middle of the room also. Every night after all the lights had been turned out, we started our battles in that room, in the middle. We grappled our hands and pushed each other across the room, back and forth. Sometimes the battle moved to somebody’s bed, still without a great success. We started exactly the same this time. If only our relatives could know what we did there, just behind the closed doors!! They would be terrified to say the least.

We grappled, and at first I felt we were equal in everything. In height, in weight, and in strength. We pushed each other with no results. In the darkness, her face was in front of mine, her chest in front of mine. Suddenly she stepped back a bit and run to me!!

I found out her pubis was at the same level as mine now. Using her moment, she shoved me with her pubis and her belly; I stepped back for a meter. I was about 1m from my bed now, we were shoving each other for a minute or two in a stalemate. I thought, maybe we should finish the battle, but the girl was determined. She tried different moves with no success. Finally she raised her right knee and pressed it between my thighs. She caught me by surprise and succeeded, she pushed her thigh far between mine, I lost my balance, and she pushed off with her left foot. So Julia forced me to retreat until I sat down on my bed.

She grabbed my ankles with her hands and pulled them high in the air. She did it so quickly I can’t react. I dropped to my back across my bed. The girl used my legs as leverage and turned my body so I lay along the bed now. She let go my ankles finally. I started to sit up and the girl climbed on the bed in a moment and pushed her butt on my calves. I sat up but I was in quite uncomfortable position now. The girl straddled my calves and rested her back on a headboard. You know, those old metal bunks, they have two headboards - near the head and near the legs. She stretched her legs and put her feet on the sides of my hips.

-Haha, you see, I’m here already in your bed, - She said.
-It's not for long.
-Sure?
-Of course.
-I don’t think so.
-You’ll see.

-If you are so brave, why don't you just kick me out? – She teased.

I tried to pull out my calves from under her butt, but it was just impossible. She was sitting on them with all her weight. I honestly tried with all my might, but I realized I was in no position to succeed. It was too dark to see, but I guess she had a smile on her face. As I tried to free my legs, she stretched her legs full length, so she reached her feet behind my ass. While I wasted my energy she was just sitting comfortably leaning back against the headboard. As I stopped my efforts I felt Julia kicked my kidneys with her soles jokingly:

-That’s all you can?
I felt ashamed. How dare she tease me like this! In mix of anger and shame, I grabbed both her shins on my sides. I did not have time to complete the capture, though. Julia pulled her legs out quickly, and then pushed me in the chest!
I swayed back from her pull, but she was sitting too far from my body to push me down, so I just sat up again. Julia was waving her long legs, trying to push me in the face, but I defended my face with my arms efficiently, so she pushed me finally in the chest again, with no success.

She was tired to fight me like this, so Julia sat up and moved forwards on me. She changed her position in a couple of seconds, and then bent her legs at her knees.
In a moment she straddled my thighs now. I was still sitting there, so her face was right in front of mine, just a little higher than mine, because she was sitting on my thighs.

- Lie down! – She said. – I fed up of your struggles.
- No!
- No?
- No!
- So you want me to do it?

I knew what she was going to do now. As always she could stand up on her knees and force me down from her good position. The girl knew she was in control, which gave her confidence. We grabbed each other's hands. I knew my arms were always a bit stronger, so I pushed her hands, just to demonstrate my superior strength before inevitable, she pushed back. In shock, I found out that I almost could not move her hands!! My little sister caught up with me not only in height but also in arm strength now. I was still stronger, but slightly.

I realized she wanted to test her strength, she just wanted to find out, how strong she became in comparison with me, or in other words, how weak I became in comparison with her!! I shouldn’t to show her my weakness! So I budged her arms slightly, but she obviously noticed how hard it was for me now!

-You ready? – She said smugly. And yes, I was ready for inevitable.

The girl stood up on her knees, a foot taller than me now, pressed her chest into my face, and her belly into my chest. She forced me down in seconds and pinned my hands with hers. Then she moved forwards on me and sat up.

She was sitting on my belly now. No way in my life I could guess what she did next!
She spread her legs and moved them forward, and then she quickly put her bare feet on my biceps!! I could never imagine this move before; she obviously invented it theoretically and then decided to test it in practice!
I raised my hands, but the girl leaned forward quickly, grabbed my hands with hers and pinned them with her full weight. Then Julia started to bend my arms forcefully, twisting my hands, but she had no experience in such things and I resisted good enough. Finally she stopped, just kept her feet pressure on my biceps.

I could wave my arms and hands, but my biceps were pinned securely, so I could only grab Julia’s calves from time to time. We both knew her position was quite unstable and I could throw her off if I really try. To prevent this, Julia grabbed metal headboard high above my head with her both hands. That was her brilliant idea, I realized. She was sitting comfortably now, grabbing that headboard, pinning me only with her girl’s feet!!
She was still sitting on my belly, and I felt her feet pressed on my biceps as if there were car wheels!

I looked forwards. In the darkness I could see a white piece of her panties. That part of her panties which covered her crotch. As you may remember, I pinched it before, very painfully, and we both knew it was quite vulnerable place. And now I could see her crotch exposed, only in her panties, only 30 - 40 cm from my eyes. As I could see, the girl wasn’t afraid at all, I realized she was completely in control now. I had never seen any girl’s crotch so close before, no matter in darkness or not. I felt even quite humiliated because of my little sister did this to me!

I gathered all the strength and I really tried to sit up, to throw her off me. I saw she grabbed the headboard firmly, and then she pressed her feet on my biceps with a really great strength, so I was afraid she could block my blood supply!! I only wasted a lot of energy and I have not achieved anything. The girl kept me there with no efforts.

I could see inner sides of her thighs. They seemed so big and powerful from here. I knew they were about the same size as mine, but from my view they looked overpowering! I realized now how much stronger her legs were than my arms. It was just incomparable.

I couldn’t ever imagine this position before!! And I’m sure Julia invented this herself!! Because we didn’t watch wrestling on TV at the time, (around 2000), and of course we hadn’t internet. Computers were a luxury items in Russia at the time, because by the end of Yeltsin’s rule average wages dropped to $40-60 outside of Moscow and St Petersburg; a terrible economic crisis was the cause of Yeltsin’s early resignation. So as I said, I couldn’t ever imagine this position before. And I’m sure Julia invented this herself.

I felt it was totally unfair at the time, because she pinned my weaker limbs (arms) with her much stronger limbs (legs). I was sure it’s unfair tactics, because we had always wrestled arms vs arms and legs vs legs before that. And also, she made my legs useless now! She didn’t even need to block them!! She made my legs useless only because her dirty tactics! And I felt quite humiliated by the fact, it was SHE, the girl, my younger sister, she invented this tactic from scratch! Not me, her big bro! I supposed to be smarter, but she outsmarted me at the time.
She was absolutely in control. She had even her crotch unprotected.

-Now if I want I can do anything with you. – With that, Julia put her left hand on my belly. Her palm was on my lower belly and her fingers were on my pubis. She was still grabbing the headboard with her another hand.

-Your joint. It should be here. - She tapped her fingers on my pubis, near the base of my dick. We were only in our panties and tank tops, so she tapped on my tank top. – Your dick joint should be here.
As you remember, she still believed that bullshit that boys’ dick has a joint.

I jerked and twisted violently. I started to really worry, what this brat was going to do with me. but I was absolutely helpless against her in this stupid position. I jerked and twisted, but she kept her control easely. She had me completely trapped like this.

I looked up at her in the darkness, I could barely see her face, but I'm sure, she enjoyed her complete control over me. She enjoyed her newfound strength, she enjoyed to be able to pin me, to scare me! I guess it was the 1st time in my life I was scared of her

-Haha, you can’t to prevent me to do ANYTHING now, haha! – Julia said.
-Hey! – I said in panic. – You shouldn’t do this!!
-Maybe I won’t, if you give up.
-What do you say about! We are not in sports or something.
-I know. Just say you are give up.
As I was laying there in silence, she pressed her forefinger on the base of my penis through my panties.
-OK OK I give! – I said nervously.
It was probably the 1st time she MADE me to say this!
-You really give?
-Yes yes I really give!

She made me to say this only with her hand on my lower belly. Just put it there... Little brat found out a very simple way to scare me, to make me humiliate myself in front of her.
I was sure, she didn't dare to do something wrong, but still.

-Well. So you promise not to attack me tonight for revenge, and especially when I will asleep, right?
-I promise.
-OK, you can be free now.
With that, she stood up and left my bed.

I felt really and completely defeated that night. Being pinned by her this strange way the 1st time... And when she put her hand there... I couldn't even explain why I was so afraid at the moment.

Julia came to her bed and said:
-And don't even THINK about your revenge tonight! I want to sleep. You promised me. So don't even THINK.

As I guess that night was the beginning of shift in the balance of power. Yeah right, it was just the beginning. I’m not sure I’ll tell you all subsequent events in detail; but I can tell many of them.

Last edited by Valeron; 20-Jul-19 at 16:33.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Valeron For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Jul-19, 06:19
Last Achievements

Thanks for the new posting VVP. The story is getting exciting!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to andy857 For This Useful Post: