Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 13-Jul-20, 13:35
Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,500 Times in 949 Posts
Default Re: Twitter Drama

- Session Wrestler Chloe responds to a guy called Harry, and says that she never applied to the LFC

-Chloe also confirms that by June 30th: Her and Mark had already been broken up and not on the best terms for awhile. Prior to the breakup, both Chloe and Mark were dating for a year (seen in the last embedded tweet below)

EDIT: Chloe has since deleted the tweet that revealed that she broke up with mark . The original tweets that mentioned this, are in the attachment below

Attached Images
File Type: png 4.png (375.6 KB, 71 views)

Last edited by KazanaVest12; 13-Jul-20 at 14:22.
The Following User Says Thank You to KazanaVest12 For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jul-20, 14:12
Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,424 Times in 784 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDommeKat [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
When did you move? Am I mistaken in who you are?
I moved a few months ago. My job offered me a buyout and I felt it was the perfect time to see the world. Little did I know the world was going to end. I may decide to move back Nov. 3, 2020 (But probably not)

I would have to be in your beautiful head to know who you think I am before I answer your second question.

Added after 18 minutes:

Also, I wish there was a way for us to boycott Mark's product. I've been boycotting him forever, so me not buying his clips for how he treated Cheyanne, Jennifer and Lana doesn't hurt his bottom line. Zero is still zero.

You really learn a lot by seeing who the wrestlers don't complain about (Special Interests, Zweig, etc.) A career narcissist who only cares what you can do for him.

Last edited by NewYork; 13-Jul-20 at 14:12.
The Following User Says Thank You to NewYork For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jul-20, 15:47
Points: 2,188, Level: 19 Points: 2,188, Level: 19 Points: 2,188, Level: 19
Last Achievements

FWIW I have had many sessions with many different ladies and have not been disappointed once. For my part I try to always be punctual, presentable, professional and friendly and I expect exactly the same from them. It's always worked like a charm but I now really prefer repeating sessions with the same ladies because the 'ice breaking' with new ladies can take up time we don't have.

Also DommeKat you are absolutely correct FUN is the primary aim of a session for me, I love to laugh and enjoy the session and hope it is the same for the ladies. As much as I love being dominated by beautiful ladies if it stopped being fun I would stop doing sessions.
The Following User Says Thank You to NevUK66 For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jul-20, 16:02
Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,500 Times in 949 Posts

-Megan Jones says that when clients ask her every day about a custom until the day of, it makes her not want to do business with them. Says that she clearly updates them that she is on a work trip, and yet they still persist.

-Megan recieves an email from a person who insulted her. Says that this is another example of what she wakes up to in the morning, and then says "Maybe I should call his wife & tell her what he’s focusing his time on huh Lmfao Better yet, since he was so stupid as to leave his company info, I should post a review w/this picture of what he does on his off time. LOSER". For the purposes of this post, I included the tweet in the attachment and blocked out the last name +personal info

Attached Images
File Type: png 5.png (206.9 KB, 90 views)

Last edited by KazanaVest12; 13-Jul-20 at 16:12.
The Following User Says Thank You to KazanaVest12 For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jul-20, 18:29
Session Wrestler
Points: 4,676, Level: 28 Points: 4,676, Level: 28 Points: 4,676, Level: 28
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

[QUOTE=NewYork;432918]I moved a few months ago. My job offered me a buyout and I felt it was the perfect time to see the world. Little did I know the world was going to end. I may decide to move back Nov. 3, 2020 (But probably not)

I would have to be in your beautiful head to know who you think I am before I answer your second question.

Weird. The guy who I could have sworn you are was here in NYC like two weeks ago and never moved to London.

You must not be him. I mean, when I called him out on a lie last time, he punched me in the nose. You can't punch me all the way from across the pond, so you must be a different dude.

Have a great day!
Old 13-Jul-20, 20:07
Points: 10,356, Level: 43 Points: 10,356, Level: 43 Points: 10,356, Level: 43
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,226 Times in 425 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by NevUK66 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Also DommeKat you are absolutely correct FUN is the primary aim of a session for me
I stated this in a earlier post, but from a lot of what I am reading here, trying to book a session is anything but fun.

If you show up early, you are labeled a stalker and a creeper.

If you show up a little late, you are admonished.

If you book the same hotel during a pandemic, you are SOL and so is your deposit.

If this is the norm, why anyone would book a session is totally beyond me? There are some of us who haven't broken the ice, therefore every lady is new. I want to believe that the positives outweigh the negatives, but I am reading a lot of horror stories.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cbpinfan For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jul-20, 21:02
Points: 22,416, Level: 65 Points: 22,416, Level: 65 Points: 22,416, Level: 65
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,139 Times in 393 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbpinfan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I stated this in a earlier post, but from a lot of what I am reading here, trying to book a session is anything but fun.

If you book the same hotel during a pandemic, you are SOL and so is your deposit.

If this is the norm, why anyone would book a session is totally beyond me? There are some of us who haven't broken the ice, therefore every lady is new. I want to believe that the positives outweigh the negatives, but I am reading a lot of horror stories.
It is *not* the norm - note this is the *drama* thread and notice only a handful of names come up repeatedly.

Any wrestler who does not want you booking at the same hotel will tell you this, and Megan seems to be the only one who's strict about this and she makes people aware of this ahead of time.

Not defending anyone per se, but don't let the horror stories scare you away. I've had 15+ sessions over the years with zero hassles by sticking with well reviewed wrestlers, making no assumptions, and using common courtesy.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to FetishWebDev For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jul-20, 21:48
Points: 1,568, Level: 16 Points: 1,568, Level: 16 Points: 1,568, Level: 16
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stymie [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I think Mike Jolly cut him off, I don't think he's been on Mike's Washington Wrestle Talk podcast for awhile. He used to be on practically every show.
I wouldn't say that I have cut him off. I have been working on making my podcast even bigger and better with new equipment and a sponsor. On top.of that, being an essential worker during this covid pandemic hasn't left me with much time for shows (despite the one I had with Gia Love on July 3, and my birthday podcast).
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BladeSnider For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jul-20, 22:18
Points: 5,659, Level: 32 Points: 5,659, Level: 32 Points: 5,659, Level: 32
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbpinfan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Don't let Megan Jones being an insane person discourage you entirely.

I am confident saying she is a truly miserable person who should make her exit from the industry if she's this bothered by everyone else's existence.

You just need to find the women who still truly love the job and stick with them. For me that's been Nikki Fierce, Allie Parker, Ashley Wildcat, and Jennifer Thomas. Every time I thought I was close to 'quitting' this scene entirely because of my bad experiences (and oh man I've had some really really REALLY bad ones), I had a session with them and it completely reinvigorated me. I'd like to think they outweigh the bad, and I know there's more of them out there.

Wrestlers I'd love to session with: Onyx Kim, Sumiko, Andi Page, Nikki Next, Ludella Hahn (Nessie Squeeze), Gia Primo, Terra Mizu, Kayla Woods.

Last edited by KTJ1990; 13-Jul-20 at 22:28.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KTJ1990 For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jul-20, 23:09
Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,270 Times in 633 Posts

Quote:

Definitely not the norm! Usually most of the wrestlers will not give their room number if they have a client right before you, so even if you’re early you’ll wait for a text and only come up when asked. Even if the wrestler gives you the room number and you come early, it’s polite to text her and see if you can come up.

And, just like any other business, you’re expected not to be late. But things happen and if you let the wrestler know that you’re late, they will understand. They will still try to give you the full time, but if they have a client for a certain time after you, and you’re late- then be prepared to get less time for the session. But most wrestlers will not yell at you.

In my very first session with Tyler Dare, I was so nervous I was sure the session was set up for 14:30, whereas it was set up for 14:00. When I showed up, she did ask me if I had problems finding parking, but didn’t mention anything else about the time.After I got back home to write her a thank you email, I saw that I was actually late by 30 mins and i apologized. She replied that she understood it was because it was my first, and since she didn’t have a client right after the session it was ok. Now that’s the type of courtesy I generally meet with session wrestlers.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Royh For This Useful Post:

Tags
drama, goddess anat, mark gagliardi, megan jones, twitter