Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

View Poll Results: Would you want to be in a cuckold relationship?
Yes! 18 23.08%
Maybe 13 16.67%
Absolutely Not 47 60.26%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Old 24-Sep-20, 21:54
Points: 22,416, Level: 65 Points: 22,416, Level: 65 Points: 22,416, Level: 65
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,139 Times in 393 Posts
Default Would you want to be in a cuckold relationship?

The feelings of being physically dominated by a woman in wrestling are similar to the feelings of being a cuckold (I'm defining a cuckold as someone with a girlfriend or wife who openly cheats on them while the guy is monogamous).

Feelings of embarrassment, humiliation, a sense of inferiority, and a sense of being overpowered are all common when you get beat in a wrestling match, but they're also commonly felt being a being a cuckold.

So I wonder - if you like being physically dominated - is this something you would want?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FetishWebDev For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Sep-20, 21:57
Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,052 Times in 710 Posts
Default Re: Would you want to be in a cuckold relationship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FetishWebDev [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The feelings of being physically dominated by a woman in wrestling are similar to the feelings of being a cuckold (I'm defining a cuckold as someone with a girlfriend or wife who openly cheats on the guy is monogamous).

Feelings of embarrassment, humiliation, a sense of inferiority, and a sense of being overpowered are all common when you get beat in a wrestling match, but they're also commonly felt being a being a cuckold.

So I wonder - if you like being physically dominated - is this something you would want?
The cuckhold fetish is something that developed for me maybe 10 years after the mixed wrestling fetish did. In my younger days I would have hated the idea, but more recently it's become part of my biggest fantasies.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to qwertyuio For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Sep-20, 22:30
Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53
Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,384 Times in 342 Posts

I feel neither inferiority, embarrassment nor humiliation while practicing mixed wrestling, so I dont see how it's comparable to cuckholding.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Grapluc For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Sep-20, 05:20
Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,023 Times in 615 Posts

I would think cuckolding would be more associated with the femdom and/or chastity lifestyle. Although there are definitely some similarities between cuckolding and female wrestling. But i feel like cuckolding goes far deeper than getting beat up by a female wrestler. Wrestling is mostly physical, while cuckolding has a much greater emotional aspect.

I don't think I would be into cuckolding, but I am willing to try almost anything once.
Old 26-Sep-20, 12:17
Points: 4,982, Level: 29 Points: 4,982, Level: 29 Points: 4,982, Level: 29
Last Achievements

" The feelings of being physically dominated by a woman in wrestling are similar to the feelings of being a cuckold "

Interesting POV, but imo i don't see the similarity beyond just "being inferior". In mixed wrestling, the dynamic is : the female is the "apha" and she has the active role (whilst in RL, the female is passive), you are subjugated by her superiority and have a very close intimacy with the female as she won't let you go . In cuckoldery, female just goes for an alpha, she escape you; and left you alone : she's not an alpha, she's just goes for an alpha you submit to ( you let him approach your passive female)
For me, cuckoldery is just somehow faggotery in denial as submit to another cock

change my mind
The Following User Says Thank You to Nincen For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Sep-20, 12:47
Points: 6,886, Level: 35 Points: 6,886, Level: 35 Points: 6,886, Level: 35
Last Achievements

lmao nooooooooooooo
The Following User Says Thank You to i l t t For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Sep-20, 14:23
Points: 22,416, Level: 65 Points: 22,416, Level: 65 Points: 22,416, Level: 65
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,139 Times in 393 Posts

Appreciate the responses. Just goes to show how unique this fetish is for each one of us. Being dominated obviously appeals to different people in different ways.
The Following User Says Thank You to FetishWebDev For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Sep-20, 17:13
Points: 6,755, Level: 35 Points: 6,755, Level: 35 Points: 6,755, Level: 35
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Shouldn't this poll and thread be in the Female Domination Discussion section rather than in Wrestling & Fighting?
Old 27-Sep-20, 20:19
Points: 3,507, Level: 24 Points: 3,507, Level: 24 Points: 3,507, Level: 24
Last Achievements

It's nice to know there are at least 7 people in the entire world that share my kink for mixed wrestling and cuckolding! And here I thought my mix of kinks was rare.

For me, it's a combination of femdom, compersion, humiliation, and physical domination together turning up the heat. Cuckolding is interesting because I really have zero interest in other men, am quite masculine myself, and I'd likely become aggressive around another guy trying to dominate me. My fantasies always involve women. Cuckolding is the one area though where sometimes another guy is part of my imagined thoughts. My focus is still on the woman and her pleasure in that pairing though.

It's easy to imagine wrestling my girl and her making me tap for mercy over and over again until I was nice and submissive to her. If she happens to get pleasure from my suffering, making me watch her with another guy immediately after fits. That guy could be submissive towards her, dominant, whatever; my focus would be her pleasure. Her pleasure would be mine. It's a cerebral kink for me.

Even though I have submissive tendencies, I only express them privately in the bedroom. I expect respect everywhere else and would quickly dump any woman that didn't respect my limits regardless of whether they could kick my ass or not. I also view cuckolding as a way to enhance sexuality within a relationship, not a way to threaten it. It's negotiated long before it actually happens, safety is discussed, and limits are agreed upon.

Now the hard part, is finding women turned on by kicking a guy's ass, that desire multiple sexual partners, yet still commit to one life long relationship.

Last edited by rex7887; 27-Sep-20 at 21:40.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rex7887 For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Sep-20, 00:05
Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,052 Times in 710 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rex7887 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It's nice to know there are at least 7 people in the entire world that share my kink for mixed wrestling and cuckolding! And here I thought my mix of kinks was rare.

For me, it's a combination of femdom, compersion, humiliation, and physical domination together turning up the heat. Cuckolding is interesting because I really have zero interest in other men, am quite masculine myself, and I'd likely become aggressive around another guy trying to dominate me. My fantasies always involve women. Cuckolding is the one area though where sometimes another guy is part of my imagined thoughts. My focus is still on the woman and her pleasure in that pairing though.

It's easy to imagine wrestling my girl and her making me tap for mercy over and over again until I was nice and submissive to her. If she happens to get pleasure from my suffering, making me watch her with another guy immediately after fits. That guy could be submissive towards her, dominant, whatever; my focus would be her pleasure. Her pleasure would be mine. It's a cerebral kink for me.

Even though I have submissive tendencies, I only express them privately in the bedroom. I expect respect everywhere else and would quickly dump any woman that didn't respect my limits regardless of whether they could kick my ass or not. I also view cuckolding as a way to enhance sexuality within a relationship, not a way to threaten it. It's negotiated long before it actually happens, safety is discussed, and limits are agreed upon.

Now the hard part, is finding women turned on by kicking a guy's ass, that desire multiple sexual partners, yet still commit to one life long relationship.
I agree. In my cuck fantasies, it has nothing to do with submitting to another guy. Its submitting to a woman who uses another man to further degrade and humiliate me to the max, but the woman is the one I'm submitting to.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to qwertyuio For This Useful Post: