Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 05-Sep-11, 11:08
Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,500 Times in 949 Posts
Red face Guy gets choked out by a chick for 1-2 minutes..

Found this on another forum. Apparently, this got choked out by a girl. The issue however, was that she held onto the choke for too long.

Pretty interesting responses to say the least. I'll post what he said

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Today, I was at a friends house with two buddies of mine, and like one girl(whos a mutual friend). I've noticed shes looked at me a lot for a good amount of times in the past but I didn't think anything of it. Until now? Continuing on

Since we were bored and all, both of my buddies started to play fight/wrestle(yes, they do that). As they were both busy, this chick comes behind me out of no where, puts her arm around my neck, and sinks in a sleeper hold. Now obviously I couldn't really get out(considering that the full choke was sinked in and I wasn't prepared. ). From there on, she dropped down, and put me into this type of position

I couldnt remember much after that. Only that I woke up, I noticed that the 2-3 of them were all standing around me trying to wake me up . I was still confused as to what had happened, so they told me that she choked me out. I wasn't really mad, just caught by surprise. Once she had left the house, I asked my buddies how long I was out for. The problem?

They said that she held onto the choke for atleast 2-3 minutes. They stated that she didn't let for a good while, and continued to hold onto the rear naked choke. While they were wrestling, they thought that I was "faking"(strong WTF). But then after they stopped their little play fight, they noticed I was still in the choke, so they got her off me. They mentioned a few things while I was in the choke(when they glanced at me while they were wrestling. And when they stopped wrestling to look at me and stop it)

1. My eyes were rolled to the back of my head

2. I was shaking a lot.

Is 2-3 minutes too long to hold on a choke? I have no real idea how chokeholds really work, and how long it would take before it really affected you. Is it normal if you have a big headache, and your throat is sore, after a choke out?

UPDATE: THE CHOKE COULD HAVE BEEN LESS . LIKELY 1 minute or less
And since the misc is obsessed with pics, this is a pic

Pretty entertaining. Still, holding onto chokes that long are pretty dangerous
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KazanaVest12 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Sep-11, 12:28
Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 45,428 Times in 4,303 Posts
Default Re: Guy gets choked out by a chick for 1-2 minutes..

Interesting story. The girl looks both stunning and athletic. She have broad shoulders, and can problably put on a lot of force on the choke.
The Following User Says Thank You to deepkick For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Sep-11, 17:34
Points: 4,986, Level: 29 Points: 4,986, Level: 29 Points: 4,986, Level: 29
Last Achievements

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing. That guy could have been seriously injured of even died in that hold. His friends are idiots, and she needs to understand that choking out an opponent can be lethal.
That being said, I love her sporty girl-next-door look. I hope he challenges her to wrestle a full match. she owes him one.
/I trust that he is sure to have a ref who pays attention in any future struggle with her.

Last edited by Volleyball; 06-Sep-11 at 17:37.
The Following User Says Thank You to Volleyball For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Sep-11, 17:42
Points: 4,986, Level: 29 Points: 4,986, Level: 29 Points: 4,986, Level: 29
Last Achievements

The piccie reminds me of a former gf who lived in North Carolina. She had really strong hips and legs, and always won when we leg wrestled - able to roll me right back onto my shoulders with very little effort. I was able to pin her in bed wrestling though.
Old 07-Sep-11, 04:25
Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volleyball [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
A little knowledge is a dangerous thing. That guy could have been seriously injured of even died in that hold. His friends are idiots, and she needs to understand that choking out an opponent can be lethal.
That being said, I love her sporty girl-next-door look. I hope he challenges her to wrestle a full match. she owes him one.
/I trust that he is sure to have a ref who pays attention in any future struggle with her.
Yeah bro. I saw a similar video where another chick holds onto the dude for like 58 seconds and doesnt let go. Although she is sexy, there is a limit to how long you can choke the guy lol.

imagine if it was a dude choking her out for that long? his ass would be grass lol
Just curious, but have you ever seen a woman IRL whose held onto a choke for 1-2 minutes? According to the guy, not only was she taller, but she weighed a bit more and got him in a perfect RNC. In fact, it makes me wonder. If she held on alittle more, when would brain damage set in?

Like on one end shes hot, but on the other hand, she could kill you because of her not taking precaution.

Last edited by KazanaVest12; 07-Sep-11 at 04:36.
Old 07-Sep-11, 08:19
Grappler86

I honestly think that this story is fake
Old 07-Sep-11, 11:22
Last Achievements

I personally doubt it. Once you read the later parts (or better yet more pages) you begin to realize hes telling what would usually happen. The shaking(which usually happens if you hold too long) , eyes rolling to the back of the head, etc. The guy later got an MRI, and found out that he had no brain damage , thankfully. Originally he thought it was 3 minutes or more
(due to his friends), but it could have been less.

Last edited by KazanaVest12; 07-Sep-11 at 13:24.
The Following User Says Thank You to KazanaVest12 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Sep-11, 04:37
Last Achievements

hmmm.................