Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 28-Feb-20, 03:22
Points: 5,954, Level: 32 Points: 5,954, Level: 32 Points: 5,954, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Romania "Survivor" MMA fighter breaks opponent's nose

She caught him off-guard, the last thing he was thinking was that she'd actually attack him. He wasn't trying to defend himself.

As retaliation the guy could have destroyed her if he wanted to. But he knew he was being filmed and it was a lose-lose situation. Plus when attacked by a woman, his immediate response was shock, not anger (as it likely would have been if he was attacked by a guy instead).

With that said he should not have touched her without her permission and she responded with too much force. They are both in the wrong here.
Old 28-Feb-20, 04:10
Points: 3,523, Level: 24 Points: 3,523, Level: 24 Points: 3,523, Level: 24
Last Achievements

I saw the reddit thread about this. The guy literally said "It's hard her_name" and tried to console her and she flipped shit. Funnily enough, despite being an MMA fighter, she still punches like a "girl". Fucking pathetic baby tbh.
Old 28-Feb-20, 04:15
Points: 5,954, Level: 32 Points: 5,954, Level: 32 Points: 5,954, Level: 32
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleCat [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I saw the reddit thread about this. The guy literally said "It's hard her_name" and tried to console her and she flipped shit. Funnily enough, despite being an MMA fighter, she still punches like a "girl". Fucking pathetic baby tbh.
To be fair, you shouldn't be touching a woman at all without her permission. Boundaries should be respected. Doesn't matter if you're trying to console her.

But that response was definitely way too much. He didn't deserve that.

She should have just calmly explained to not touch her again and then if kept doing it, then that kind of response might have been warranted as at that point it's about self-defense.
Old 28-Feb-20, 16:59
Producer
Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,448 Times in 1,066 Posts

I've heard/read/received mixed reports, but not from anyone who speaks Romanian and who watched the show.

According to me _____ ____ wife (who is French), the guy was allegedly making fun of the girl during the challenge. For reference, she has a major obsession with this sort of thing. It's weird and I question her about it, but we all have our unique triggers that may not make sense to anyone else. So naturally, she *loved* the girl's reaction on the show. In her mind, he was not trying to console the girl, he was trying to "have fun on her"...which to her is an offense worthy of a broken nose or arm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okay [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
As retaliation the guy could have destroyed her if he wanted to.
Nope. When he fell to the ground, that wasn't play-acting - he was hurt and uncomfortable. Can people fight with a broken nose? Sure. But not this guy. At that moment she dropped him with the headbutt, she could have choked him out, broken his arm, stomped his head, etc etc.
The Following User Says Thank You to KillerCrushes For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Feb-20, 17:16
Points: 7,377, Level: 36 Points: 7,377, Level: 36 Points: 7,377, Level: 36
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerCrushes [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I've heard/read/received mixed reports, but not from anyone who speaks Romanian and who watched the show.

According to me _____ ____ wife (who is French), the guy was allegedly making fun of the girl during the challenge. For reference, she has a major obsession with this sort of thing. It's weird and I question her about it, but we all have our unique triggers that may not make sense to anyone else. So naturally, she *loved* the girl's reaction on the show. In her mind, he was not trying to console the girl, he was trying to "have fun on her"...which to her is an offense worthy of a broken nose or arm.

Nope. When he fell to the ground, that wasn't play-acting - he was hurt and uncomfortable. Can people fight with a broken nose? Sure. But not this guy. At that moment she dropped him with the headbutt, she could have choked him out, broken his arm, stomped his head, etc etc.
A “martial artist” coldcocking a dude with a sucker head butt is beneath contempt. On a city street she’d be looking at a criminal charge.
Old 28-Feb-20, 20:27
Producer
Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,448 Times in 1,066 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by HermanDG [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
A “martial artist” coldcocking a dude with a sucker head butt is beneath contempt.
Him: "It's hard, Ana! It's hard"

Her: "I'll give you one..."

There is no question her response was disproportional to the offense that we could see. If she shoves him or even frustratedly kicks him in the shin, life goes on.

After she struck him, though, he was done. He was not capable of any retaliation at that point.
Old 02-Mar-20, 07:06
Points: 2,926, Level: 22 Points: 2,926, Level: 22 Points: 2,926, Level: 22
Last Achievements

I would love to piss her off during session..
Old 07-Dec-21, 17:50
Points: 40,614, Level: 88 Points: 40,614, Level: 88 Points: 40,614, Level: 88
Last Achievements

Thanked 6,623 Times in 386 Posts

He stopped in front of him facing her, like MMA fighters do on weigh-in day. This in the language of MMA fighters means calling for a fight. And she went all out! Anyway, it wasn't a good thing for her. But to answer the topic question, of course I would do a mixed wrestling session with her.
Old 08-Dec-21, 22:31
Points: 3,324, Level: 24 Points: 3,324, Level: 24 Points: 3,324, Level: 24
Activity: 15.7% Activity: 15.7% Activity: 15.7%
Last Achievements

was she sued? she should've been