Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 25-Jan-21, 08:36
Moderator [D]
Points: 7,721, Level: 37 Points: 7,721, Level: 37 Points: 7,721, Level: 37
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: How about a Beatdowns section on FightPulse?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wer [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Wow, Madame Curie seems like a complete fighter.
She can wrestle, she can kick.
She is dominant and knows how to tease.
Just awesome all around.
Congrats Fightpulse, congrats!!
The best on her is that outside of the sessions she's the girl next door very down to earth.

Concerning beat down videos or realistic MMA - style videos it'll not be easy to produce them.

I did some research a while ago to improve my acting.

There are not many videos which were appealing to me.

There was one with Ariel X which I found quite interesting and realistic.

What are you looking for?

There are clips with pure acting with hundreds of cuts and permanently changing of the camera angle.
You never see the impact or how the flesh is giving way to the blow / kick.
I hope you get what I mean.

There are other clips with "static" guys who only are taking the blows.

In that case it is possible for skilled girls to even deliver kicks (pulled back) to the head without doing much damage.

But if the guy is moving only half an inch in the wrong direction the impact will be hard enough to do real damage.

To get videos with action which is looking realistic you need a jobber who is skilled himself and who can take a lot.

I'm not sure whether you'll find one in Najis rooster.

I'm not like most guys on this forum, discussing things or even giving advices to others without having tried myself.

Even slim girls like Lia and Ashley with no background in boxing / kickboxing . . . can be very intense.

The picture was taken three days after our session where in the end we tried three to five minutes of bare knuckled bare feet kicking and punching to the stomach (full force in the end) the girls alternating.

I can't imagine to do this for 15 to 20 minutes or with more powerful or bigger girls like Sheena, Warrior Amazon, Diana (CZ) or Anika even when pulling back their punches and kicks.

By the way I'm not into this beat down stuff but I try out many things at least once and often try to push my limits.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20190608_084813-min.jpg (977.7 KB, 39 views)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ManInBlack For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Jan-21, 08:50
Poet
Points: 7,214, Level: 36 Points: 7,214, Level: 36 Points: 7,214, Level: 36
Activity: 47.6% Activity: 47.6% Activity: 47.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,142 Times in 305 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInBlack [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The best on her is that outside of the sessions she's the girl next door very down to earth.

Concerning beat down videos or realistic MMA - style videos it'll not be easy to produce them.
Really? That's great, not only is she a great martial artist but a true personality.

Hehe, there is a science to it. It is called martial arts fight choreography and it is a profession. Ever seen old kung fu movies?
I guess that producing something like that must be a hell of a work.
I guess that safety at any point depends on the skill and conditioning of the actors involved.
A true choreographed beatdown video would surely therefore mostly be a non commercial/mixed fighting enthusiast project, hm?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wer For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Jan-21, 19:30
Points: 8,963, Level: 40 Points: 8,963, Level: 40 Points: 8,963, Level: 40
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]Rene left my tummy like that, I told her she mades me a teletubby
But was awesome and delicious can't lie about it, she is thebest
Old 25-Jan-21, 20:54
Points: 1,411, Level: 15 Points: 1,411, Level: 15 Points: 1,411, Level: 15
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naji [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thank you. I can try. Not a real beatdown, but a milder, semi-scripted version of it. Post in reply some ideas if you wish.
We filmed a video with Madame Curie in gi with demonstration of kicks among other stuff. It will go up around Spring. This is different action, but check out this promo, if you haven't seen it yet: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Also, check out this video we filmed with Lucrecia: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] - it has some nice body-shots. There should be somehwere a preview clip of it, but I can't find it atm.
Not sure that beat downs appeal to me. The recent video of Diana and Duncan in my mind came fairly close to being a beat down. I tip my hat to Duncan, who hung in there, delaying tapping as much as possible. Diana really took him to the cleaners.
The Following User Says Thank You to Tumbler For This Useful Post: