Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 19-Dec-18, 03:40
Session Wrestler
Points: 10,164, Level: 43 Points: 10,164, Level: 43 Points: 10,164, Level: 43
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,126 Times in 333 Posts
Default 2018 My first year as a wrestler review !

I was reading the "best/worst" session posts and I thought it will be fun and informative to do my own version
from a session wrestler's perspective, in this case , my own experiences of 2018 (keeping all clients information
confidential is a top priority for me, so of course I will not mention specifics about a single person ).

I just started offering wrestling sessions this year and still learning the in and outs of the trade,
At the beginning, I thought it was all about wrestling/grappling, but found out it is not that simple,
each client has its own definition of an ideal session, from BDSM and related fetishes to infinity and beyond.
But the goal is still the same for most: to be physically/mentally dominated by a physically/mentally strong female.

While clients have the advantage of seeing who they are sessioning with and their offerings, we as session wrestlers are
in the mystery of knowing who is coming thru the door 90% of the time, and to try the best
possible to deliver a great session (at least from my side). If the client (most are shy) is not specific in his needs,
it is a bit confusing sometimes as to the boundaries, some are happy if a submission hold is kept after he
taps, some want the tap respected (I always do), some due to age, injuries etc. don't want to wrestle
but just feel the strength of certain submissions and holds.

Also the definition of "sensual" wrestling can be different
for each, including my own definition, that is why, sessions gets better with repeat clients because there is
better understanding on what is best for the participants after knowing each other better.

It will not be fair from my part to talk about "bad sessions", so far 95% of experiences have been positive.
the times it went a bit awkward is when someone showed up a bit drunk, "high" or with "body odor", extremely overweight etc
or a homeless guy that came looking for a place to stay and "forgot" his money, (one of the few times I didn't ask for deposit)
another one was so scared he almost ran away, couple of guys that wanted to prove themselves against a "Jiu-Jitsu purple belt world champion"
and went super competitive to the point of near injury. I still treated everyone with respect and been respected as well.

Dealing with all the strange e-mails/requests/timewasters. (fun at times). becomes annoying after a while, I just block them now.
I got to film couple of fighting videos ( I am not supposed to mention them by producers agreement).

I may have committed a few "beginner" mistakes: been a bit too competitive at times ( getting into that BJJ training/competition mindset),
been "too sensual" in erotic sessions (or less), the sessions I have enjoyed the most is when the "chemistry" is right; age, race, looks is
secondary to me. Just like guys have their favorite session wrestlers, I do have my favorite clients as well. They know who they are. .

I have made a few friends along the way, one of them, older gentleman, we become close since he recently started practicing Jiu-jitsu and
he paid for private Kimono BJJ lessons with me, I encouraged him to compete and we went to the same tournament to compete and I was
happy to see him there and progressing in the art. After training and session, I will cook dinner and we will watch the UFC.

Another one of my favorites, J is a gorgeous man, body like a dark skinned Adonis, a muscular Bodybuilder with a killer smile,
he comes at least once a month and the connection and chemistry is amazing ! He loves how I can control and submit him being smaller
than him, we really grapple until we are sweating and keep going until we both lose awareness of the time, then, we lay side by side looking at the
ceiling smiling and in silence...

There is also B. a very funny and successful man that travels constantly around the globe, and always extends an invitation for me to
join him, always playfully trying to win my medals ( I sometimes take my Gold medals to show him and put them up for the winner),
of course, medals always come home with me !

I also appreciate the guys that have written nice reviews about me, or brought me flowers, the one's that come to see me more than once,
even that I am not a pretty/young Instagram model, all my American, Overseas, European,Down Under and South American clients for sharing those
moments on the Mats/Beds, also the guys that have booked the few times I traveled.

Thank you all, I am enjoying the ride so far. Happy Holidays to all, including the good guys on the forum, all the best for 2019.
Tight Hug,
Anji

Last edited by Anji; 19-Dec-18 at 04:23.
Old 20-Dec-18, 13:04
Points: 5,265, Level: 30 Points: 5,265, Level: 30 Points: 5,265, Level: 30
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: 2018 My first year as a wrestler review !

Anji, thanks for sharing your review of 2018. Your review was well written and insightful. It's not that offend we get to see sessions from the providers side of the business. When we do it is usually due to some problem or false review. So your sharing an overall perspective was a treat to read. Merry Christmas wish you continued adventures in 2019.
The Following User Says Thank You to jfm For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Dec-18, 15:09
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

First, thank you for the post. Very nice read.

I appreciate that you deal with the bad and stay in the business. I don't think it's an easy job. Fun at times, but it's a hard job at times too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anji [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Another one was so scared he almost ran away.
I remember those days. My first session, I wasn't nervous, that I remember. I was really happy to be there. Mine was with a pioneer, Deena Zarra and I wrestled a lady who worked for her who now goes by Robin.

My first phone calls were very nervous though. This was before e-mail. I was fascinated by Nancy Novak's brochure that she mailed out every 6 months or so. I wrote her a letter once with some script ideas, she wrote back suggesting that some of my ideas might work if I cam out there and did a session.

I called once, this was when I was a broke college student and had no means to pay for a session and I was terrified on the phone call, so scared I could barely speak. She wasn't there but her secretary talked to me. It was too bad we didn't connect cause I think Nancy might have talked me down and given me her travel dates to NYC, which I later found out she visited twice a year for a long time.

My other phone call was to a guy named Joel who ran what I heard was a sleezy organization called Muscellette - or maybe it was Joel who was sleezy, I never met him, but heard from session wrestlers who didn't like him.

I was nervous and my voice was so high, I probably sounded like a 13 year old boy. I was closer to 25, but they told me "wrong number" and hung up.

It happens to some guys, being very nervous. It happened to me, but once I actually got in the room with the lady it was all fun. Deena warned me that my ego might take a blow and I told her that I wanted to lose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anji [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
been "too sensual" in erotic sessions (or less)
LOL, you had me at "been too sensual". I don't think that's possible with someone with my fetishes.

A final thing I might add, I knew a guy who likes to have women struggle under him. That's his fetish. Robin knows him, I met him when I filmed a video with Robin. He's a complete and total gentleman, he just loves seeing women struggle under his control. There's a wide variety of interests out there.

I hope to meet you one day. My current situation makes it hard, so it won't be soon, but you sound like you get tailoring a session to the guy and I like that.
The Following User Says Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Dec-18, 19:24
Points: 8,148, Level: 38 Points: 8,148, Level: 38 Points: 8,148, Level: 38
Last Achievements

Quote:
I was reading the "best/worst" session posts and I thought it will be fun and informative to do my own version
from a session wrestler's perspective, in this case , my own experiences of 2018 (keeping all clients information
confidential is a top priority for me, so of course I will not mention specifics about a single person ).

I just started offering wrestling sessions this year and still learning the in and outs of the trade,
At the beginning, I thought it was all about wrestling/grappling, but found out it is not that simple,
each client has its own definition of an ideal session, from BDSM and related fetishes to infinity and beyond.
But the goal is still the same for most: to be physically/mentally dominated by a physically/mentally strong female.

While clients have the advantage of seeing who they are sessioning with and their offerings, we as session wrestlers are
in the mystery of knowing who is coming thru the door 90% of the time, and to try the best
possible to deliver a great session (at least from my side). If the client (most are shy) is not specific in his needs,
it is a bit confusing sometimes as to the boundaries, some are happy if a submission hold is kept after he
taps, some want the tap respected (I always do), some due to age, injuries etc. don't want to wrestle
but just feel the strength of certain submissions and holds.

Also the definition of "sensual" wrestling can be different
for each, including my own definition, that is why, sessions gets better with repeat clients because there is
better understanding on what is best for the participants after knowing each other better.

It will not be fair from my part to talk about "bad sessions", so far 95% of experiences have been positive.
the times it went a bit awkward is when someone showed up a bit drunk, "high" or with "body odor", extremely overweight etc
or a homeless guy that came looking for a place to stay and "forgot" his money, (one of the few times I didn't ask for deposit)
another one was so scared he almost ran away, couple of guys that wanted to prove themselves against a "Jiu-Jitsu purple belt world champion"
and went super competitive to the point of near injury. I still treated everyone with respect and been respected as well.

Dealing with all the strange e-mails/requests/timewasters. (fun at times). becomes annoying after a while, I just block them now.
I got to film couple of fighting videos ( I am not supposed to mention them by producers agreement).

I may have committed a few "beginner" mistakes: been a bit too competitive at times ( getting into that BJJ training/competition mindset),
been "too sensual" in erotic sessions (or less), the sessions I have enjoyed the most is when the "chemistry" is right; age, race, looks is
secondary to me. Just like guys have their favorite session wrestlers, I do have my favorite clients as well. They know who they are. .

I have made a few friends along the way, one of them, older gentleman, we become close since he recently started practicing Jiu-jitsu and
he paid for private Kimono BJJ lessons with me, I encouraged him to compete and we went to the same tournament to compete and I was
happy to see him there and progressing in the art. After training and session, I will cook dinner and we will watch the UFC.

Another one of my favorites, J is a gorgeous man, body like a dark skinned Adonis, a muscular Bodybuilder with a killer smile,
he comes at least once a month and the connection and chemistry is amazing ! He loves how I can control and submit him being smaller
than him, we really grapple until we are sweating and keep going until we both lose awareness of the time, then, we lay side by side looking at the
ceiling smiling and in silence...

There is also B. a very funny and successful man that travels constantly around the globe, and always extends an invitation for me to
join him, always playfully trying to win my medals ( I sometimes take my Gold medals to show him and put them up for the winner),
of course, medals always come home with me !

I also appreciate the guys that have written nice reviews about me, or brought me flowers, the one's that come to see me more than once,
even that I am not a pretty/young Instagram model, all my American, Overseas, European,Down Under and South American clients for sharing those
moments on the Mats/Beds, also the guys that have booked the few times I traveled.

Thank you all, I am enjoying the ride so far. Happy Holidays to all, including the good guys on the forum, all the best for 2019.
Tight Hug,
Anji

Anji, I'm glad the bulk of your experiences have been good.

I know I'm gonna sound like dad, but please ensure you tell the cops about anyone who does anything wrong.

If we boys with fetishes are gonna wrestle women, the bad actors have to go directly to jail!
The Following User Says Thank You to ClckwrkOra For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Dec-18, 20:49
Session Wrestler
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Smile Re: 2018 My first year as a wrestler review !

Like the old saying goes: " Doing something that you love and are passionate about it, never feels like work" I have always been naturally dominant, strong physically and mentally (but never cruel) mix that with my love for grappling and my highly sensual/spiritual energy and it makes a good recipe for enjoying my sessions so far.
@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] thank you !
@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] I do understand the fear on some of the guys, before meeting a client for the first time, I do feel at times like I feel when I am ready to step on the mats for a tournament, I guess it is a normal body/mind reaction to the unknown: "is it a good guy" ? "will he be happy with the session?" "Did I prepared well"? -showered, clean smell, mats clean and disinfected, eat light couple of hours before, have bottle water for client, parking spot ready, plenty of time if we go extra- etc.
Believe me, there were few times when I went a bit too sensual on the facesits, which I particular enjoy, completely immobilizing the client with a mounted triangle from which they can never escape and as I was having my way, when I see the surprise on their faces it makes me wonder if I am overdoing it ! (they maybe married and feel "too sensual" is not appropriate, so I want to respect that.) I know most won't mind There was actually an older client that started getting panic attacks and said he could not breath, so we have to end the session. Got me scared for a moment ! I don't want to be in TMZ : " Known Jiu-Jitsu fighter suffocates man with triangle facesit"
Hope one day you make to L.A or maybe I will do an East coast tour next lifetime
I have clients send me an e-mail days after the session sharing how energize they feel after the session. So it is an amazing therapy as well, like a massage for body and soul...
@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] I actually handled pretty well, with verbal Jiu-Jitsu, diffusing any potential bad situation, the homeless man, I treated him with respect , listened to his troubles for an hour, gave him some advise, water for him and his dog, a self-help inspirational book I had laying around and send him on his way with a smile and a hug. I should get some good Karma points for that so next life I will be re-born as a Shaolin Warrior Empress disposing of all the evils of the world !

Last edited by Anji; 20-Dec-18 at 21:35.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Anji For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Dec-18, 21:15
Points: 8,148, Level: 38 Points: 8,148, Level: 38 Points: 8,148, Level: 38
Last Achievements

Quote:
Like the old saying goes: " Doing something that you love and are passionate about it, never feels like work" I have always been naturally dominant, strong physically and mentally (but never cruel) mix that with my love for grappling and my highly sensual/spiritual energy and it makes a good recipe for enjoying my sessions so far.
@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] thank you !
@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] I do understand the fear on some of the guys, before meeting a client for the first time, I do feel at times like I feel when I am ready to steps on the mats for a tournament, I guess it is a normal body/mind reaction to the unknown: "is it a good guy" ? "will he be happy with the session?" "Did I prepared well"? -showered, clean smell, mats clean and disinfected, eat light couple of hours before, have bottle water for client, parking spot ready, plenty of time if we go extra- etc.
Believe me, there were few times when I went a bit too sensual on the facesits, which I particular enjoy, completely immobilizing the client with a mounted triangle from which they can never escape and as I was having my way, when I see the surprise on their faces it makes me wonder if I am overdoing it ! (they maybe married and feel "too sensual" is not appropriate, so I want to respect that.) I know most won't mind There was actually an older client that started getting panic attacks and said he could not breath, so we have to end the session. Got me scared for a moment ! I don't want to be in TMZ : " Known Jiu-Jitsu fighter suffocates man with triangle facesit"
Hope one day you make to L.A or maybe I will do an East coast tour next lifetime
I have clients send me an e-mail days after the session sharing how energize they feel after the session. So it is an amazing therapy as well, like a massage for body and soul...
@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] I actually handled pretty well, with verbal Jiu-Jitsu, diffusing any potential bad situation, the homeless man, I treated him with respect , listened to his troubles for an hour, gave him some advise, water for him and his dog, a self-help inspirational book I had laying around and send him on his way with a smile and a hug. I should get some good Karma points for that so next life I will be re-born as a Shaolin Warrior Empress disposing of all the evils of the world !

As long as your experiences are good and you're safe, that's what I care about.

And I'm definitely jazzed to have you participating in this forum!
The Following User Says Thank You to ClckwrkOra For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Dec-18, 21:26
Points: 7,536, Level: 37 Points: 7,536, Level: 37 Points: 7,536, Level: 37
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Quote:
@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] I do understand the fear on some of the guys, before meeting a client for the first time, I do feel at times like I feel when I am ready to steps on the mats for a tournament, I guess it is a normal body/mind reaction to the unknown: "is it a good guy" ? "will he be happy with the session?" "Did I prepared well"? -showered, clean smell, mats clean and disinfected, eat light couple of hours before, have bottle water for client, parking spot ready, plenty of time if we go extra- etc.
WOW, itīs amazing to read how much you care about the guys.
The Following User Says Thank You to Juvi For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Dec-18, 02:10
Session Wrestler
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juvi [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
WOW, itīs amazing to read how much you care about the guys.
Thank you ! It is my belief that as a service to a customer that is paying a premium price (even if my price is already low) I must try my best so the client feels it was money well spend. Since I have my day job as an artist and teach Jiu-Jitsu on the side, money is not a priority, so I even work with students, guys wanting their first session etc that are low in their budget, to accommodate their needs. I prepare the night before, getting a good sleep (I don't go out as much anyway), cancelling even training at my academy if it conflicts with sessions, having some protein/pre-work out drink one hour before so I have plenty of energy and rarely I book two people the same day, I prefer to have someone on a Friday evening and someone on Saturday evening instead of both on the same day, so I can focus on each customer. I do a little meditation and breath work to relax just before starting and as some that have sessioned with me know, I lower the lights, burn some incense and play some nice soft tunes. I also review the e-mails exchange to be sure I remember any special requests from the client, choose a nice outfit and wear my Kimono and Purple belt so they know who they are dealing with kimono will come off during the session unless it was requested I wear it. Not sure for how long I will be around, so doing my best to bring a smile (and a little grimace of pleasurable pain) to all who share a little time/space with me on the Mats.

Last edited by Anji; 21-Dec-18 at 02:39.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Anji For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Dec-18, 13:07
Darren1

Amazing attitude, if only I lived in the States argh.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Dec-18, 21:04
Points: 17,515, Level: 57 Points: 17,515, Level: 57 Points: 17,515, Level: 57
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,966 Times in 332 Posts

Ahhh bless her, what a lovely lady. Merry Christmas
The Following User Says Thank You to mooler_moosh For This Useful Post: