Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 01-Dec-22, 08:14
Points: 1,856, Level: 17 Points: 1,856, Level: 17 Points: 1,856, Level: 17
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Need help in beating my opponent who's smaller than me!

Long story short, I had a bit of an ego with an ex who's still single and decided to settle our arguments via wrestling as a joke. At first, I thought she'd be intimidated because she was shorter and smaller by atleast 30 lbs, but surprisingly, she agreed. I wasn't sure if she knew what she was getting into, but she had been going to the gym a lot since we broke up.

I completely dominated her on our first match with a best out of 3 win with a 3-0. I then messaged her again a few weeks later if she wanted to wrestle, and again she agrees. This time, she was wearing much more revealing gym clothes, so I was pretty surprised, especially how much bigger her legs were.

I managed a 2-0 lead, but on our 3rd round, she started figuring out how to escape holds. I'd end up on top, but somehow, she manages to flip me over with her hips. This happens multiple times, and I begin to quickly get REALLY exhausted. That's when the tables turned and I had to tap out from 2 body scissors followed by the last headscissor, which was pretty brutal!

Things start to go downhill from there, and I'm losing repeatedly to her while owing her favors that we agreed on for the loser. It's gotten to the point where she'll end it all with me just admitting I'm weaker, but I refused. I don't know exactly what it is, or why I'm losing so bad. She's definitely more flexible, and maybe has better stamina, but I'm definitely much stronger than her; yet, she wears me out to exhaustion every time and takes advantage of my weakness. She also seems to recover much quicker. In between rounds, it's like as if I had done 100 pushups to exhaustion and trying to do more, but she's able to continue as if it was still her first match, wth?

Do you guys have any tips on how I can work on my game? This is starting to feel really frustrating as we basically both started wrestling at the same time, but somehow, she's beating me even though she's smaller and lighter than me...
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to vex123 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Dec-22, 11:39
Points: 14,099, Level: 51 Points: 14,099, Level: 51 Points: 14,099, Level: 51
Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,464 Times in 909 Posts
Default Re: Need help in beating my opponent who's smaller than me!

I suggest you to try to take her back and suplex her straight on her head, that should do the trick:

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elbow Escape For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Dec-22, 12:07
Points: 6,387, Level: 34 Points: 6,387, Level: 34 Points: 6,387, Level: 34
Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7%
Last Achievements

Run Forrest, Run!
Old 01-Dec-22, 20:23
Points: 8,782, Level: 40 Points: 8,782, Level: 40 Points: 8,782, Level: 40
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,531 Times in 659 Posts

Reminds me of the time I called the girl's PE teacher a "Washed up Fraggle with arm fat", and as punishment, she made me wrestle the whole girl's track team.

I'd taken a while graduating highschool, so was in my mid-30s – the track team's average age was 16 .. average height and weight about 6 feet and 190lbs (typical highschool girls).

I won the first 3 matches, but was badly injured fighting Korean maths prodigy, Kee Jun .. My corner said her body scissors had likely cracked 6 ribs and dislocated my hip .. Needless to say, I lost the next 27 matches via anaconda chokes, gator rolls and submitting to groin tugs and headbutts .. Wound up licking the teacher's boots while being interviewed for the local newspaper .. All these women are now in their 40s, and still text me at least once a week to call me a pussy and say "Any time, any place". 100% true story.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ryan Futuristics For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Dec-22, 10:37
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Futuristics [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Reminds me of the time I called the girl's PE teacher a "Washed up Fraggle with arm fat", and as punishment, she made me wrestle the whole girl's track team.

I'd taken a while graduating highschool, so was in my mid-30s – the track team's average age was 16 .. average height and weight about 6 feet and 190lbs (typical highschool girls).

I won the first 3 matches, but was badly injured fighting Korean maths prodigy, Kee Jun .. My corner said her body scissors had likely cracked 6 ribs and dislocated my hip .. Needless to say, I lost the next 27 matches via anaconda chokes, gator rolls and submitting to groin tugs and headbutts .. Wound up licking the teacher's boots while being interviewed for the local newspaper .. All these women are now in their 40s, and still text me at least once a week to call me a pussy and say "Any time, any place". 100% true story.
........ and then you woke up.
No teacher in his or hers right mind would make that a punishment. She would be sacked sooner than you can say 'fantasy'.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mixer For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Dec-22, 10:54
Points: 14,099, Level: 51 Points: 14,099, Level: 51 Points: 14,099, Level: 51
Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,464 Times in 909 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mixer [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
No teacher in his or hers right mind would make that a punishment. She would be sacked sooner than you can say 'fantasy'.
He was clearly just being sarcastic to mock the OP's story which is also a fabricated fantasy.
The Following User Says Thank You to Elbow Escape For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Dec-22, 10:59
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elbow Escape [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
He was clearly just being sarcastic to mock the OP's story which is also a fabricated fantasy.
You are probably right....missed that.
My bad.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mixer For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Dec-22, 11:28
Points: 8,782, Level: 40 Points: 8,782, Level: 40 Points: 8,782, Level: 40
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,531 Times in 659 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mixer [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She was sacked .. But not for that.

Me and a boy called Beano drilled a hole through to the girl's shower room – long story short: we got caught peeping .. Ms Scissor (real name) took us to the sports hall and chained the door .. It was dark, apart from a few shafts of light .. A spotlight flicked on and the captain of the girl's waterpolo team, Melissa, was illuminated – blonde with delicate features, tall (6'1), vulnerable, but muscled like an Athenian goddess – very low body fat, solid and hard like marble – pale and vampiric, with a warrior's posture .. The face of someone who'd been crying heavily.

Ms Scissor's voice pierced the silence like a foghorn "So .. you like to look at my girls, eh? Well it's your lucky day .. You can stay and look at Melissa .. but your parents are on the way, and so is the student council .. Want to leave? You can .. but you'll have to get to that door, the other side of Melissa." Melissa cracked her shoulders like a 100m swimmer and started dressing herself in olive oil .. "And she WON'T make it easy for you" .. (part 2 to follow – again, 100% real – it was the 80s – just have to check I'm allowed to repeat the story, as much of what happens next is still being investigated by various authorities)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ryan Futuristics For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Dec-22, 11:50
Points: 279,769, Level: 100 Points: 279,769, Level: 100 Points: 279,769, Level: 100
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 69,152 Times in 6,902 Posts

Can't wait for Part 2, Ryan! This is way better than most of the stuff in the Stories section. It even made me forget about the crap the OP wrote.
The Following User Says Thank You to verscont For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Dec-22, 12:05
Producer
Points: 27,544, Level: 72 Points: 27,544, Level: 72 Points: 27,544, Level: 72
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,450 Times in 1,066 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by vex123 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Long story short, I had a bit of an ego with an ex who's still single and decided to settle our arguments via wrestling as a joke. At first, I thought she'd be intimidated because she was shorter and smaller by atleast 30 lbs, but surprisingly, she agreed. I wasn't sure if she knew what she was getting into, but she had been going to the gym a lot since we broke up.

I completely dominated her on our first match with a best out of 3 win with a 3-0. I then messaged her again a few weeks later if she wanted to wrestle, and again she agrees. This time, she was wearing much more revealing gym clothes, so I was pretty surprised, especially how much bigger her legs were.

I managed a 2-0 lead, but on our 3rd round, she started figuring out how to escape holds. I'd end up on top, but somehow, she manages to flip me over with her hips. This happens multiple times, and I begin to quickly get REALLY exhausted. That's when the tables turned and I had to tap out from 2 body scissors followed by the last headscissor, which was pretty brutal!

Things start to go downhill from there, and I'm losing repeatedly to her while owing her favors that we agreed on for the loser. It's gotten to the point where she'll end it all with me just admitting I'm weaker, but I refused. I don't know exactly what it is, or why I'm losing so bad. She's definitely more flexible, and maybe has better stamina, but I'm definitely much stronger than her; yet, she wears me out to exhaustion every time and takes advantage of my weakness. She also seems to recover much quicker. In between rounds, it's like as if I had done 100 pushups to exhaustion and trying to do more, but she's able to continue as if it was still her first match, wth?

Do you guys have any tips on how I can work on my game? This is starting to feel really frustrating as we basically both started wrestling at the same time, but somehow, she's beating me even though she's smaller and lighter than me...
Poor OP!!

True story: I read your story out loud to my wife and she accused me of having written it.
The Following User Says Thank You to KillerCrushes For This Useful Post: