Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 27-Nov-21, 01:12
AverageUsername

Default True Story of Step-Mom Domination

True Story of Step-Mom Domination

The following is a true story I experienced firsthand regarding me and my step-mom (Cleo). Due to privacy I will not be using real names. Hope you enjoy!

Me (George) - 5'5", 140 lbs, 17 years old
Cleo - 5'8", 165 lbs (guessing on weight), age unknown (never asked, but she looked very youthful, if I had to guess I would say 36)
Maria - 5'4" 130 lbs, 15 years old (Cleo's Daughter)

Part 1 - Cleo Gets Involved:
The smooth touch of Maria's legs straddling my chest and her arms holding me down warmed up my cold body on the (properly named) queen sized bed as the snow fell outside the foggy bedroom window. It had been almost a month since that fateful day Maria and I wrestled each other for the first time in my Dad's still unfinished basement.

Maria trained me well in the art of submission. Initially, I was very stubborn and would wait until the last second to tap out. Now, I have learned it is easier for me to submit as soon as possible, because either way, Maria was going to have her way with me when all was said and done.

Maria's idea of "fun" varied from day-to-day. She filled our wrestling time with many different kinds of domination (even though sitting on my face seemed to be the one that brought her the most pleasure, as she always ended with that move). Some of her favorite dominations were foot worships and breast smothers. Needless to say, we were beginning to understand our new relationship as step-brother and step-sister. I was the submissive brother who did what I was told. She was the dominating sister that could do whatever she wanted. However, our secret would not be kept from our parents for long.

We thought our parents must have been asleep, as we waited almost an hour after they went to bed to begin what Maria called "stealth wrestling." It wasn't really wrestling, it was just letting her overpower me in different ways. Everything was going fine, Maria advanced her chest pin to a schoolgirl pin, now riding her warm panties on top of my neck.

She pulled out her phone and decided to check her social media apps. Apparently, my suffering started to become boring and dull to her insatiable mind. I couldn't see the doorway to the room, as the majority of my eyesight was blocked, staring directly into her outstanding crotch brushing up against my chin. In addition, Maria was too busy looking down at her phone to notice that someone was approaching our room. Before any of us could react to what was about to happen, Cleo burst into the bedroom.

"What are you two doing?!"

Maria instantly released me from her pin when she heard her Mother's voice.

"We... were just, uh."

Cleo, being the overbearing mother that she always is, didn't let her daughter even think about describing what had been happening the past few weeks.

"I want you to go to your room, NOW! I will have a talk with you later."

Maria turned from being the self-confident dominatrix she was a few minutes earlier, to a less aggressive, more reserved, and respectful daughter.

"Yes ma'am."

She dragged her feet as she slowly walked out the room. Despite being caught, we both knew we were brought closer together because of this experience, and I did not want this to end any time soon. Cleo followed closely behind her daughter's footsteps, making sure she made it to her bedroom before coming back to have a little "chat" with me.

She walked back into my room, where I was still laying down on the bed, hiding everything but my face under the covers. She closed and locked the door behind her, which was strange because I didn't understand why she needed to lock the door.

"George, what have you and your sister been doing behind my back?"

I was so ashamed of myself, I couldn't just tell her, "I let Maria sit on my face. She made me worship her feet. She breast smothered me." So, I told her the truth, plain and simple.

"We have been wrestling."

"For how long?"

"Oh, not too long."

"George, I think it is time we had a talk. In fact, this talk is largely overdue."

I began to shrink down into my covers as the awkwardness of this moment couldn't possibly be any higher.

"Your Dad and I... we have a good thing going, but he just doesn't appreciate wrestling as much as I do."

"Wait, you're into wrestling?"

"Of course! Where do you think Maria learned all her moves from? Wrestling school? Nope, I taught her everything she knows."

"How come you are telling me this now?"

"Well, now that I know you and your sister have been wrestling without my permission, I see an opportunity. From now on, you and Maria will not be allowed to wrestle unless I say it is ok. AND, since your Dad goes into the office on Mondays, I will be wrestling you on those days. If your father won't wrestle with me, you will."

"Cleo, I don't know if this is appropriate."

"It's more appropriate than you brown-nosing my daughter, that's for sure."

"Fine, anything else or can I go to bed now?"

"One more thing, if I ever catch you doing this again, this is what will happen."

She jumped up on the bed, mounted my chest like a certified cowgirl mounts her prize horse, and turned herself around so that her huge ass was aimed directly at my face

Compared to Maria's ass, Cleo was in another league. Her butt was plump, round, soft, smooth, and looked so deliciously hot. The essence of her mature body was highly evident in her glorious ass.

"Here is a sample of one of the things your father won't let me do to him. If you ever go behind my back again, this will be your punishment."

"Wait, Cleo, i'm sor..."

She didn't let me finish my apology. Instead, she pulled the bottom half of her night gown up to reveal the tightest and sexiest orange thong I had ever seen (this still holds true, even today). Orange was my Dad's favorite color, so this couldn't have been coincidence.

Then, she sat her amazing posterior on top of my entire face, sealing off all my airways.

"Now sweetie, I will go easy on you for this first punishment as an example, but for the next incident that happens, there will be no holding back."

She called me "sweetie." I almost gagged inside her ass. Until now, we had always addressed each other as Cleo and George. I wanted to keep it that way forever. However, for some reason she thought making my face her personal throne was justification to graduate from "George" to "sweetie." I was livid, but I couldn't fight back, or the punishment could get worse.

As she sat there on top of me for a few minutes, I thought to myself "well, this isn't so bad." In fact, it was actually really good. I was getting a hard on like nothing I had previously with Maria. I could feel Cleo clenching and unclenching her cheeks, squishing and unsquishing my lips as she used her hands to pull the sides of her butt cheeks up. I quickly filled the open gap she had created, and I was only a few seconds away from climaxing right in front of my step mom. I didn't want this "punishment" to stop. However, my excitement quickly faded away.

"Here comes the punishment sweetie."

She rocked her body to the side, lifting her right cheek off of my face to allow me some fresh air to breathe. That is, until the punishment came. She let out all the gas she had been saving up for a moment like this. It wasn't a loud release, more like a soft whisper of deadly odor. Before I could even think about holding my breath, she resealed my face, closing off all access points to fresh air, cupping her feet around the back of my head. I was forced to stick my nose up her reeking ass, only now she began grinding back and forth over my nose and lips, rubbing in her natural scent, claiming me as one of her own.

After about 20 grinds back and forth against my face, she stood up and hopped off the bed. She glared a sweet smile of satisfaction as she fixed her gown.

"That was your preview into my punishments. Get into trouble again and it will be much worse for you."

She trodded off into the hallway, humming a happy tune as I faintly heard her say, "Time to go have a talk with your sister."

END OF PART 1

Notes - Hope you liked part 1. I saw how much love my "True Story of Sister Domination" story was getting and thought it would be a good idea to share another one. I put more thought and effort into this story because 1) it is hard to write true stories and make them interesting/engaging for the readers. This is why I loaded up on the imagery and descriptive phrases on this one. And 2) I was and still am extremely attracted to my step mom, so I REALLY focused on showcasing how I see her, as an absolute goddess. Part 2 to this story could come next year as I am swamped with other stories right now. I just have too many damn good ideas LOL

Last edited by AverageUsername; 27-Nov-21 at 23:51.

Tags
domination, facesitting, mom, mom vs son, sister, smother, smothering