Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 06-Dec-21, 00:57
AverageUsername

Flexing Girl True Story of Friend Domination

TRUE STORY OF FRIEND DOMINATION

The following is a true story I experienced firsthand regarding me and the (brace yourself) two daughters of my stepmom’s best friend. I will not be using real names, for privacy purposes. This experience happened during my last summer break before freshman year in college. Btw, I am guessing on the weight (I am a horrible weight guesser, not going to lie), but the story should do a good job of describing what the two daughters looked like at the time.

Linda:
19 years old, 5’3”, 143 lbs.

Bree:
14 years old, 4’9”, 86 lbs.

Cleo:
stepmom

Maria:
stepsister

Jenny:
Cleo’s best friend and mother of Linda and Bree

It was summer break, and my stepmom was eager to visit her best friend and their wild family. As per usual, Cleo forced me and Maria to come out and spend some time with Linda and Bree. I dreaded being around Linda, her hyper mind was always running at lightspeed. Bree was calmer compared to Linda, of course she was much younger.

Linda and Bree’s body types were extremely different and unique. Linda was shorter and had a body fit for the beach. She was thick in all the right places, her hips, her butt, her chest. However, she wasn’t too thick to be considered a large woman, she was perfect for her size.

Bree was in a whole different league of her own. She was extremely tan compared to the rest of her family, spending lots of time outside. Additionally, she was really into soccer, and had a very athletic track and field body build. Her legs and arms were skinny but looked very lean and deadly for her size. Where Linda was thick, Bree was firm and slightly built.

Anyways, Cleo starts chatting it up with Jenny upstairs, and the rest of us go downstairs to watch a movie together. After everyone got situated, Maria started pulling movies out for us to vote on. After a while, it was down to two movies. I voted for one while the other three girls voted for the other.

As soon as I realized I wasn’t going to win, I immediately grabbed both movies out of Maria’s hands and sat down on the couch, hiding them behind my back.

“I am not letting go until we agree to do my movie.” I said, thinking I was in the proper situation to negotiate anything with two powerful women and my manipulative stepsister in my immediate surroundings. I had foolishly given them an excuse to be mad at me, which would inevitably escalate into something much worse, as I soon found out.

“Hey, why don’t you sit on his face Maria, I know he doesn’t mind.” Bree said, throwing me into shock. I thought the wrestling I did with Maria and Cleo was going to stay in the family, but I guess Cleo’s chatty mouth must have let it slip when she talked with Jenny a few days ago.

I immediately went on the defense, embarrassed that other people knew of my stepsister’s domination and humiliation of me. ‘What?! No! Where did you hear that?” I spoke, desperately trying to deny Bree’s claims.

Bree and Linda instantly started laughing, as if this was a joke… it was humiliating! “Oh, shut up George, we heard it from our mom. We know you like it when Maria sits on your face” Linda said with an evil smirk. I was about to say something, but Maria stepped in and interrupted me.

“Yeah, I think he does. You guys want to try? Maybe if we shut him up with our asses, we can finally watch OUR movie.” I hurriedly interjected, “No! No way! Don’t you even dare Maria.” Maria just threw me a playful wink and turned back around to talk to Linda and Bree.

“So…” Suddenly, Maria quickly jumped back around and leapt at me, pinning me down and placing both of her knees on top of my shoulders. Next, she glanced over her back and turned her head to face toward the two daughters, watching me helplessly struggle under Maria's secure pin.

Maria spoke in a soft, sexy voice, “Who wants to go first?” I was about to scream for help, but Maria placed both her hands on top of my mouth and smothered my lips, pressing down HARD. Bree, jumping up and down, raised her hand and excitedly shouted, “ME! ME! I want to sit on his face first!”

Maria chuckled at the thought of such a young, lightweight woman sitting her ass on top of my mouth, smothering my nose in her whitewash skinny jeans. Meanwhile, I was preparing for the worst humiliation of my life…

Notes:
I know this is short and sweet, but I wanted to give you guys a taste of the story. This is my last story post of the year, so until we meet again, Happy Holidays and Happy New Year! (will return next year with additions to this thread and the Boys VS Yoga Girls thread, as well as three new requested stories)

Last edited by AverageUsername; 06-Dec-21 at 05:36.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Dec-21, 18:55
AverageUsername

Default Re: True Story of Friend Domination

Part 2 - The Failed Comeback

There I was, helplessly struggling to free myself from Maria's smooth and fantastic thighs. I was cruelly forced to watch as Bree, my youngest dominator yet, half-hazardly descended her rock hard ass in snowy white skinny jeans on top of my frustrated and squirming face.

All I wanted was to watch an action movie, but NO, the girls picked a romance comedy. "Why did I have to open my big mouth in defiance," I asked myself as Bree plummeted me into her bony butt.

Her inexperienced reverse facesitting technique proved to be painfully uncomfortable for me. She didn't care about where she landed when she sat down. She was just too excited to think about that type of stuff.

Her position left me struggling to breathe. My nose was pushed down hard by her unforgiving pants, smushed to the right as her teenage body playfully danced on top of my head. Although, I was grateful for her amateur approach, because she left me some room to breathe under her sub-par smother.

"This is actually kind of fun Maria, I can see why you like it." Bree said, clearly enjoying herself despite my wimpy struggles to free myself from her small ass. "Now that he's under control, we can start watching our movie." Maria said, as I felt the weight from her body lift up and off of my torso.

Big mistake. I was now in the pristine position to capitalize on my strength and power against Bree's lightweight body. Luckily, her mediocre facesitting left me with enough energy to perform one last effort to break free from my horrible situation. I carefully placed my hands on both sides of her hips, then I made my move.

I pushed forward, grunting a little as Bree launched into the air, her arms flailing as her face assumed a look of shock and surprise. She landed on the other end of the couch, a little shaken up from the brief flight I sent her on.

"HEY!" Bree yelled in frustration. As I was placing both my feet on the floor, ready to get up and run to Cleo and Jenny for protection. But, no sooner when I started to lift myself up off the couch, Linda came crashing down on top of my lap, her face extremely close to mine. Maria came jumping over the table in front, a little delayed in her reaction as her back had been turned away, inserting the movie into the DVD player.

Bree was too busy pouting on the edge of the couch to notice my escape attempt had been thwarted by two brave and very domineering women, one being my powerful step-sister, the other being a mature college student who knew how to work a man to her liking.

Maria came up from behind Linda, who (surprisingly) was still looking me dead straight in the eyes. One small nudge by Maria, and Linda would have been jolted forward, our lips locking together in a warm, mouth-to-mouth embrace.

Finally, Linda broke the silence. "Maria, mind helping me out here? I want to show your brother how college girls facesit" It was at that moment, when Linda talked to me in such a mature, self-confident way, that I totally forgot about my infatuation with my step-mom, Cleo. I wanted nothing more but to be one with Linda, our bodies connected together, her mouth locked into mine, my hands brushing up and down her well formed thighs.

"Sure, what do you need me to do?" Maria helpfully asked, also eager to see how Linda, an independent, adult college woman, approached facesitting in ways different than she did. Linda grabbed both of my shoulders, using her amazing grip to squeeze down hard into my somewhat defined muscles.

Next, she pushed my body against the couch, using her arms to position my head on top of the couch's back rest until I was staring straight up at the ceiling. "Sit on his lap for me, we can't have him getting away this time." Little did she know, I had no intention on even trying to get away. On the inside, I was begging for her to make me her personal bitch, the human boy play toy she could manipulate and do whatever the hell she wanted with.

Maria turned around, and sat her body right on top of my lap, placing her feet on top of my legs, parallel to my thighs. Then she laid back as her whole upper body pressed up against my chest. I could feel Maria's hair cascade down my body, her heart beat steadily thumping, almost in tandem with mine.

Then, Linda started to ascend to the top of my head, letting me get an up-close and personal view of her body in her college pride t-shirt and form-fitting shorts. When she hit the right angle, I could see her black and pink panties under her shorts, swishing with the movement of her hips.

As Linda made it to the top of her seductive climb, she turned around so her heavenly ass was hanging directly above my face. For almost a second, it seemed like the whole world was put on pause, time ceased to exist, everything became fuzzy as I entered into a state of emotion I had never felt before. Her whole body glowed like a star in the night sky.

Then, she spread her legs in a squat formation, stepping both of her feet on my arms below, her thighs almost brushing against Maria's shoulders. Her feet were amazingly warm and smooth to the touch. Her body was the definition of smooth.

Finally, the moment I begged for arrived. She expertly let her ass fall effortlessly down on top of my face, making sure both she and I wound up in a comfortable, yet devastating full weight reverse facesitting smother. "Oooohh yeah, that feels nice." She said, moaning a little as she wiggled side-to-side, my face becoming one with her shorts.

Maria, pressing her body a little harder up against my chest, glanced back to see the work Linda had done on her professional level facesit. "Wow, Linda you're amazing! Your ass covers everthing but the bottom of his chin!" Linda ignored Maria's comments, as she was REALLY starting to get into the experience, enjoying every minute of this as much as I was.

Her fully formed, mature ass felt like paradise, and if I had one wish at that very moment in time, I would have offered up my life to become her ass bitch forever, no joke. Then, she changed it up, rubbing her ass forward and back over my face. This familiar sensation I once had with Cleo started to creep in as I fought my crotch from getting harder, since Maria was sitting right in the middle, on top of my lap.

However, Maria inevitably noticed the change in my excitement. "Whoa, Linda go easy on him, he's just a kid." Linda, respecting the feelings of my step-sister more than mine, stopped grinding herself over my face. I couldn't believe Maria! I was having the best moment of domination yet, and in classic step-sister fashion, she just had to ruin it. By now, I could hear how Bree had stoped pouting, getting up from off the chair to examine the work Maria and Linda were doing on me. One thing was for sure, Linda was one hell of a role model to look up to.

I could feel Linda's butt roll slightly forward as she freed my eyes from her short's dark entrapment. From what I can assume with my whole view blocked by her entire ass, she went to pat Bree on the head. "Why don't you go get the movie started," She politely told Bree. I could hear her tiny footsteps skip to the DVD player, switching it on and grabbing the remote. As the girls settled down to watch the movie, there was little sign of them adjusting their positions. I wasn't going to receive relief from the smothering any time soon. Thankfully, Linda was merciful enough to rock her body back, opening up a hole for my mouth to breathe through, giving me some fresh air when I started to plead into her ass, groaning and moaning every so often.

About halfway through the movie, I was starting to show signs of complete and total submission, basically falling half asleep inside of Linda's butt, Maria still pressing her back up against my chest. Then, the most awful thing happened.

"Hey, why don't you come sit on my lap Bree, I feel bad you aren't a part of this," Linda suggested. I spurred into motion, shaking my head left and right to signal my disapproval. This only made Linda giggle as I could feel her ass sinking deeper into my face, which was now supporting the weight of both sisters crushing down on top of my head.

Linda still continued to rock back, giving me breaks to breathe every now and again, but for the rest of the movie, the breaks were less often and more spaced out. She gave me both sides of the submission sword. The first being sweet, sweet blissful pleasure. The second being agonizing domination and seductive suffocation. Linda, supporting her entire weight on top of my face, Maria pressing her body hard into my chest, Bree playfully sitting atop Linda's lap, I have never felt more alive in this moment.

But then, I could hear Cleo and Jenny stepping down the stairs to the basement. The girls didn't let up... and I started to fear the worst.

END OF PART TWO

Notes - This was one of the best times in my life. It's sad that after I write Part 3, I won't have any more true stories to tell... hopefully I can make some new ones with my girlfriend though!

1,000 THANKS MILESTONE! - On a side note, I wanted to say thank you to all my supporters out there. It is because of you all that I continue to look for new ways to improve my writing and stories.

Last edited by AverageUsername; 08-Dec-21 at 19:40.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Dec-21, 22:46
Points: 3,324, Level: 24 Points: 3,324, Level: 24 Points: 3,324, Level: 24
Activity: 15.7% Activity: 15.7% Activity: 15.7%
Last Achievements

"the following is a true story I experienced firsthand "

sure
Old 09-Dec-21, 00:47
AverageUsername

Quote:
Originally Posted by luffarungen [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
"the following is a true story I experienced firsthand "

sure
I would like to address any concerns people may have regarding whether or not my true stories are made up.

These stories are not made up, this actually happened. The fact of the matter is, I am a very descriptive writer. I sweat the details and leave no room for lost imagery. You may think my stories are fake because I do this, but I assure you they aren't.

I take pride in my experiences, and it takes trust to share those stories for the whole world to see. I am not someone who would slap "True Story" on something just to receive more thanks. I don't do this for the fame or popularity, I do this to share my gift of writing with the world, and I enjoy talking and writing about my past. Gives me a chance to revisit fond memories.

Let's face it. One way or another we all came to this forum because we were exposed to some form of male vs female interaction in the past, whether it was by direct experiences, watching videos online, or some other way, we all share something in common, a backstory for why we are here.

Sorry for the long rebuttal, but like my writing and many other aspects of my life, I am an extremely passionate person. I wear my emotions on my sleeve, and in true writer fashion I have no problem expressing what is on my mind. That being said, emotions are a very unstable thing at times. I don't expect I can change everyone's mind, but if I can touch the heart of at least one other person in my life, I can feel accomplished in my actions.

I hope this comment doesn't leave any unsettling feelings for anyone. I welcome the criticism and the doubt, because it helps me forge my writer's craft into something better over time.

Much love
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Jan-22, 21:13
AverageUsername

Red face Re: True Story of Friend Domination

Part 3 - Jenny Gets Curious

Note - I recently remembered that I forgot to add the last part to this story, but nonetheless I am finishing it off. Sorry it's so late!

Jenny shouted out in frustration. "Girls! What the fuck is happening?!" Bree hopped off Linda's lap and scurried up to her bedroom in fear. Linda, however, didn't even move an inch off my face. And even Maria stood her ground, staying firmly planted on top of my lap. Finally, Cleo chimed in on the conversation.

"It seems my daughter is a bad influence on your kids." Still, no movement from both of the women pinning me down. I could even feel Maria press harder back against my chest as Linda continued to suffocate me underneath her wonderous booty.

"I think that's quite enough. Why don't you girls go and do something in Bree's room while Linda and I make sure George is okay?" Finally, Maria lifted up off my lap as Linda released me from the dark, dangerous depths of her ass. Before she left me alone with Linda and Cleo, Linda whispered a few final words into my ear. "I know where you live. If I were you, I would watch my back, or else you may end up on the wrong end of this college girl's ass again."

I took a big gulp as she confidently stepped up the stairs to meet up with Maria and Bree. After my mind wandered in ecstasy for a bit, I returned to reality. Linda was sitting very close beside me on the couch, her legs slightly propped up on my lap. Then, I looked back toward the front door, where Cleo was getting ready to leave.

"Wait, Cleo where are you going?" Halfway through the door, she turned around to address my concerns. "I have to go get some groceries at the store. But don't* worry, I should be back to pick up you and your sister in an hour or two." I so desperately wanted to correct her and yell out, "She's my step-sister, Cleo!" but I didn't, because that would be incredible stupid, as she would obviously come back and whoop my ass for saying such a thing.

"Looks like I have you all to myself." Jenny's eyes sparkles as she intently looked at me face to face. "Uh, Jenny, don't you have a husband?" She threw her arm around the back of my shoulders and pulled me in tight. "Not while you're around." My eyes widened, as I could tell where she was heading with our alone time. "Go get some swim trunks out of my husband's drawers and meet me out in the hot tub." I struck an expression of confusion as she thought she could order me around like I was her play thing. I wasn't having any of that.

"Hell no lady, I'm not doing shit." Then, she jumped onto my lap and turned herself around so that my face was facing directly into hers. She braced her hands on my shoulders and pushed me against the back of the couch. "Shit, get off of me!" She grabbed me by the chin and forced me to look deep into her eyes. "Now you listen to me George. If you don't do what I say, I will be forced to tell Cleo that you were a naughty boy who hit my girls while she was gone. Understood?"

I could tell she meant business, so I asked no further questions, and left it at "Yes Ma'am." She patted me twice on the head and got off the couch. Then, she escorted me to her bedroom and showed me to the swim trunks. As I put them on, she got ready outside and heated up the hot tub. I couldn't believe this whole family was filled with dominatrix psycopaths... and I was stuck as their outlet in which to satiate their dominating desires.

I walked out and my eyes immediately drew toward Jenny's one piece swimsuit. The outfit really shaped around her body in the most perfect way possible. The bottom of the suit was the best part. It formed a 'V' shape, which really gave a ton of room for her to show off her ass cheeks and the size of her upper thighs. I couldn't help but have a stirring in my pants as I watched her suggestively climb inside the bubbling waters. "Come on in George, I don't bite." I shakily walked up to the hot tub, unsure as to whether I was going to prefer this over whatever the girls had planned for me. However, I sucked it up and jumped in.

"See, that wasn't so difficult." I stayed as far away as I could from her. If she shifted one inch to the right, I would do the opposite. My reasoning was if she couldn't reach me, nothing bad would happen. "What's the matter, are you intimidated by mature women who have a husband, or is it something else?" I worded my response carefully, so as to not tick her off and send her into a fatale frenzy. "Oh no, it's nothing." She didn't leave it at that, she kept prying. "That's bullshit. Here, let me prove it. I won't hurt you I swear. Just stand still."

I did as she asked, staying perfectly still as she swam over to me. Then, she sat right beside me, pressing her thighs up against the side of my trunks. "Now do you see that I'm no threat?" I began to think she actually was speaking the truth, so I relaxed the tension in my shoulders and sank further down into the hot tub's deep seat. "Yeah, this is a nice change of pace." I sat there and soaked in the bubbles for three full minutes while she rested her head on my shoulder. "So, why don't we talk about your family wrestling you?" I slightly opened my eyes, but closed them shut once more to return to the relaxation. "I'd rather not, let's just sit here and chill."

That didn't happen. She kept hounding and hounding me about the wrestling, until I popped. "Just shut up about it!" I immediately regretted opening my mouth. There was a stark change in her attitude. No longer was she nice and sensitive Jenny. Now, she was drama queen, bratty Jenny.

"You talk to Cleo like that?! I better teach you some manners before she gets back." I tried to swim away, but she wrapped her arm around me in a headlock and I was screwed. "Hold your breath George." She dumped me face first under the warm water, wrapping her legs around my body in a full rear naked choke. I tried to flop up to get some air from above, but her whole body was resting on top of my back. I could hear her muffled voice counting the seconds from above the water. 20 seconds passed, and she pulled me back up to the surface where I could breathe, just barely. She still had her arms wrapped around my neck. "One isn't enough, you need at least another try before you learn to treat women with respect."

She pushed me back under the water, this time squeezing my throat with her arms even harder than last time, and the countdown began. "28... 29.... 30!" My head shot up as I gasped and coughed up the hot tub's water out of my lungs. I REALLY didn't want to go back under. "Please, no more Jenny, I am begging you." She released me from her chokehold, and stuck her wet feet up out of the water in front of my face. "Apologize by kissing my feet and sucking my toes. I want you to taste as much sweaty foot juice you can with each lick." I followed her instructions, for fear of being drowned once more. I calmly and carefully grabbed her feet and licked her entire soles down and up, multiple times. Then, she pointed her feet out to signal that it was time for me to suck her toes. I opened my mouth and guided her feet inside, trying to insert as many toes in through my lips as I could to satisfy her desires.

After I finished on the first foot, I repeated the process on the other. Finally, I finished up and she looked happy, for a brief second. I went to sit down on one of the seats, exhausted from all the holding of my breath. But then, she swam her way back over to me. Instead of sitting beside me, she turned her big booty around and plopped her body right on top of my lap, her wet, dark hair running down the length of my chest. "Massage me." I did, and she loved it. When I hit a good spot, she would tilt her head back and close her eyes, showing me the true amount of pleasure she was experiencing as I ran my hands through her smooth skin. I had to admit, the feel of her ass sitting on top of my lap gave me an arousal I had never had before. I tried to fight it, but soon enough the stiff in my pants was sticking straight up, and she knew it.

"George, it's ok to have feelings for me, but you're just not my type." I was turned on even more, because now she didn't even care for my affection. After ten minutes of Jenny almost riding my crotch, she turned herself around so that she was now facing toward me. She seductively wrapped her hands around my throat and pulled our bodies together. She began kissing my neck and slightly licking my cheeks. I melted into the seat as she did this. It didn't last long though, because she was ready to call it quits after one last request. "I know Cleo sits on your face, but I want to conduct an experiment. Let me sit on your face and then tell me which ass you like better." She wasn't asking, she was telling me to do this. So, she drained the water until it was halfway down the tub, and motioned me to rest my head on one of the more cushioned seats.

I laid my head down and watched as her tight fitting swimsuit descended down on top of my face. My mouth and nose penetrated hard into her ass crack as all natural light from the outside world disappeared. Jenny's ass felt smaller than Cleo's, but that also meant my face didn't have to travel as far to meet the deepest parts of her booty. So, after not so long a time, I found my face could go no deeper into her rear end. Jenny also didn't do any moves or put on a performance for me. It was only pure ass domination and smothering suffocation from start to finish. After three minutes, she decided it was time to let me out from inside her toned ass cheeks. "So, how did I do? Better than Cleo right?" I shrugged my shoulders and tried to express my heartfelt opinion. "Well, your smother game is on point. I just found it to be kind of boring after awhile, that's all." Surprisingly, she didn't explode after me when I made these comments. She took the criticism to heart and wanted to make improvements. As for the rest of the night, she cuddled up on the couch and sat on my lap until Cleo picked us up.

THE END
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jan-22, 08:29
2753x72

This definitely did not happen I’m not gonna lie
Old 13-Jan-22, 13:55
Points: 7,736, Level: 37 Points: 7,736, Level: 37 Points: 7,736, Level: 37
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2753x72 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This definitely did not happen I’m not gonna lie
Can we please start banning people who just blatantly accuse someone of lying? I'm so sick of this I could puke.

Tags
domination, facesitting, sister, smothering, teen girl