Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 20-Jan-22, 20:23
Points: 487, Level: 7 Points: 487, Level: 7 Points: 487, Level: 7
Activity: 7.8% Activity: 7.8% Activity: 7.8%

Default Cocky Hunk Humbled

I walkout into the fight pit for my debut match in the Erotic Wrestling League. They invited me a couple months back and the viewership for this match was remarkable. Streaming on all adult platforms, my debut was an exciting watch since I was voted the number one male prospect across the whole division. As I entered the fight pit I am greeted by applause and praise from many female fans surrounding the pit. My muscles glistened in the sun and the only thing covering me was a pair of compression boxer shorts that allowed for ample protrusion of my cock. The league was held on an island in the Caribbean and the fights were held on these pro style mats on the beach that were dug into the sand with a cage surrounding it. The stands were all raised above and I could see all the exclusive fans that were watching this fight. As I looked around I noticed a beautiful woman approach me with a microphone. The woman smiled and extended her hand.

"Welcome! As our number one male prospect you must be excited to get this match started! Why don't you tell us a little about yourself?"

"Hey everyone!" I waved into the stands. "My name is Trent Turner and I am from Phoenix, Arizona. I am 26 years old, 6'1, 210 pounds and I am looking forward to beating down my opponent Miss Hannah."

The crowd cheered as I smiled and flexed my toned hunky body towards the crowd.

"Well that's quite the statement! The reporter said. For a rookie do you think you will be able to handle Miss Hannah! She does have the veteran experience over you and isn't a pushover." The reporter looked up and down and gave a smirk. "Can't say I'm not jealous of Miss Hannah, I would love to have you put me in my place with a body like that!"

The crowd cheered and laughed as I laugh too. "Don't worry when I win you can come back to my hotel room and I'll show you a few moves."

Before I could say another word I was interrupted by some music. The lights flashed on the beach and out walked a thick feminine figure, Miss Hannah. The crowd cheered loudly as the busty woman walked down towards the pit. The reporter walked towards Miss Hannah as she entered the ring for introductions.

"Hello Miss Hannah! How are you feeling today in regards to your match against rookie Trent Turner?"

"Hey Aubrey, I'm not worried at all. This my third season in the Erotic Wrestling League and no show pony jock is going to intimidate me!"

I smirk as I flex my muscles at Miss Hannah. I could feel the tension building up into my cock as I looked at her beautiful busty body. I barely could wait to get started in our match up.

Miss Hannah assumed her corner in the fight pit and just casually stretched her body lackadaisically. Aubrey exited the pit and closed the gate and then began reading off last minute fight details.

"Miss Hannah is fighting out of Miami, Florida. A busty mom of 32 years of age standing at 5'10 and weighing in at 192 lbs. She is currently 2-0 on the season and has an overall record of 34-9 over the course of her career at the EWL. Are you folks ready for this fight?!?!?"

The fans cheered as the lights shined into the pit. "Remember fight fans, this match has three 5 minute rounds that will be scored by our judges. If one of these fine sexy specimens happens to have an orgasm on the mat they will lose and become property of their opponent! Let the fight begin!!"

*DING DING DING!!!!!

Miss Hannah circled slowly as she looked me up and down. I walked casually cracking my knuckles checking out my beautiful opponent. I get my hands ready and slowly start closing in distance.

"Come on pretty boy let's see what those muscles can do!" Miss Hannah mocked.

I charged at her and got into a test of strength with the beautiful mom. I confidently grabbed her by the arms and shoulders and pressed into her body but to my surprise nothing happened.

"It looks like Trent is going for the test of strength right away! How will Miss Hannah deal with the muscle hunk's overwhelming power!" Aubrey announced.

Miss Hannah steadied herself and smiled. "Is that all you got? You really are just a show pony!" She laughed as she pressed into me and made me step back a couple steps. It wasn't long before I could feel my foot up against the cage and the crowd was shocked at my poor display of strength compared to the milf.

"How is she this strong?" I was pushing her with all my might and I couldn't gain any ground and now I was backed up against the cage. I needed to try something else or I was going to be humiliated very quickly.

I decided to make a dive for her legs and try to get a takedown to the mat.

"Is Trent going to be able to overpower the veteran Miss Hannah!?! He seems to be having trouble with her immense amount of strength!"

I was able to grab one of Miss Hannah's legs but then she pivoted slightly and fell back onto the mat with her other leg still free. I tried to grab the other but she out maneuvered me and before I knew it I was trapped between her powerful legs in a figure four headscissors!

"What a turn of events! It looks like Trent is in big trouble! Miss Hannah's scissors are able to crush watermelons with ease. If Trent doesn't make a move soon his head and neck will get squished!"

"Ohhh nice try pretty boy but now you are mine!!" Miss Hannah laughed. The crowd began laughing too as they saw Miss Hannah easily dominating me as I struggled to stay in the fight at all. I wiggled my way down a bit since Miss Hannah had me pressed against her vagina and I started tonguing her clitoris through her swimsuit.

"W...W...Whaat are you doing...!" She said surprised as her legs loosened up. I pressed my head down on her stomach and was able to give her a decent arousal as she laid her head back in ecstasy!

"OHH Look at this!" Aubrey commented. "Is Trent making a turn around! Looks like Miss Hannah has a weakness that was exposed with her last move. Can Trent finish here!"

Miss Hannah heard that and tried to retighten her legs around my head but in a second I was able to slip out and retreat to a safe distance where she wouldn't be able to grab me. I sat up slowly and caught my breath as Miss Hannah giggled and looked over at me.

"I gotta say I wasn't expecting that! However, when I beat you, be prepared to do that all night. Your dinner tonight is going to be me!" Our of nowhere she charged me! Her speed was so unexpected and overwhelming she slammed me into the cage! Her body was in heat and her senses and strength increased so much and now I physically had no chance! I needed to get away from her.

The crowd cheered loudly as the busty milf had me pinned against the cage. Her legs trapped mine and then she pinned my arms up and in one violent swoop she slammed me onto the ground and had me pinned in an out stretched grapevine.

"Wow Miss Hannah is back with a tenacity we haven't seen in this match! In seconds she is able to overpower Trent and have him in a submissive position once again!"

I could barely breathe! Miss Hannah's breasts were suffocating me and I was so much weaker than her. I could feel my cock getting erect and pressing against my compressions. Miss Hannah sat up and then slammed her massive breasts onto my face! She began doing this repeatedly almost giving me a concussion along with a horrible bruising and beating all over my face.

"Now this is where you belong! Underneath me broken and completely humiliated!" Miss Hannah said. She then did a huge butt drop onto my well sculpted abs!

"AHHHHH!" I scream as she left a large bruise on my 6 pack. I immediately curl up and roll over as Miss Hannah stood above me laughing.

"I guess all your muscles are useless! At least you look hot getting beaten up!" She said as she knelt down towards me. She positioned her ass over my face and sat down as she began pulling off my compressions to reveal my hard pulsating cock.

"HAHHAHAHAHA!!!" Miss Hannah laughed as she looked at my cock. "That's it!?!? Now I know why you have those pathetic muscles!"

The whole crowd laughed as she began playing with my cock. She spat a fat wad of hot spit onto my 4.5 inch hard cock and already could see my meat pulsating from the warm tender grip and the wetness of her saliva. She began jerking my cock but then was interrupted by the bell.

*DING DING DING!!!!

"Oh what the fuck!" Miss Hannah exclaimed as she stood up. "You literally were saved by the bell!" She walked to her corner irritated as I slowly got up and hobbled over to my corner. My body felt like I was hit by a train and I was barely able to move comfortably. To make matters worse the girls in the stands were heckling me now as they laughed and mocked my small penis.

"You would make an amazing cuck for me and my boyfriend!"

"You would be perfect for pegging!"

I was so embarrassed as I sat in the corner completely naked and expose with my little cock pulsating between my muscular thighs. I had to turn this match around somehow but I was unable to even put up a fight against her!

The bell rung for the start of the second round and I barely was able to get up. Miss Hannah walked out like it was nothing and in an instant lunged at me like there was no tomorrow.

"Thought I was gonna take it easy pretty boy?!?!" Miss Hannah said as she tackled me onto the mat.

"UGGHH!!! *THUD!" My body hit the canvas hard as I was unable to even defend myself against this onslaught. I tried to muster up all the strength in my body to push her but it was impossible.

"Ohhh lookie here! Your useless muscles are straining so hard to fight me off! Whats the point of all that working out? Just to overcompensate for that teeny weeny cock of yours!?!?" Miss Hannah laughed as she pinned me with her breasts suffocating me.

"FIN-ISH HIM! FIN-ISH HIM!" The crowd chanted as I barely stayed conscious under Miss Hannah's ample chest. She looked up and in an instant flipped into a reverse figure four headscissors and then grabbed my little ball sack in one hand and squeezed them as I sqiurmed in pain.

"MMPPHHHHHHHH!!!" I sounded all muffled between Miss Hannah's thighs. I was completely immobilized. Even if I tried anything she had full control of my balls and could destroy my cock whenever she pleased.

"Is this it!?!?" Aubrey announced. "It looks like Trent is not getting out of this and the bell can't save him! Can the beaten up muscle hunk find a way to escape!?!?"

The second her hot mouth touched my cock I knew I didn't stand a chance. Her technique was amazing and it only lasted 30 seconds before my little cock gave in and all the cum in my balls blasted into her mouth.

"THAT'S IT!!! IT'S OVER!!!" Aubrey screamed as Miss Hannah stood over me with a mouthful of cum and raised her hand. I gasped for air as she released me from her grasp. Miss Hannah knelt down and grabbed me by the throat and spit all of my hot cum all over my face as the crowd laughed. My cock shrunk back to it's 2 inch flaccid state and I felt beyond humiliated in front of all of the fans. Miss Hannah knelt down to me and whispered in my ear.

"Once you are done getting humiliated by all the fans you will report to my room tonight. You are my property from now on!"
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1ws2ppvra6u61.jpg (340.6 KB, 248 views)
File Type: jpg zrg06plfu7g51.jpg (123.7 KB, 179 views)
File Type: jpg nmyyw4rtn2761.jpg (118.7 KB, 134 views)
File Type: jpg fyfrka89vii41.jpg (144.7 KB, 222 views)
Old 20-Jan-22, 22:34
Points: 25,653, Level: 70 Points: 25,653, Level: 70 Points: 25,653, Level: 70
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,349 Times in 1,043 Posts
Default Re: Cocky Hunk Humbled

Nice match, please continue the storie.
The Following User Says Thank You to sugoishadow For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Jan-22, 23:43
Points: 6,524, Level: 34 Points: 6,524, Level: 34 Points: 6,524, Level: 34
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Great story! I loved it!
The Following User Says Thank You to ste3 For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Jan-22, 15:50
Points: 25,653, Level: 70 Points: 25,653, Level: 70 Points: 25,653, Level: 70
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,349 Times in 1,043 Posts

I have hope he can win, His next combat.
Old 21-Jan-22, 16:04
Points: 487, Level: 7 Points: 487, Level: 7 Points: 487, Level: 7
Activity: 7.8% Activity: 7.8% Activity: 7.8%

Who should he fight next?
The Following User Says Thank You to jock2223 For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Jan-22, 16:56
Points: 6,277, Level: 33 Points: 6,277, Level: 33 Points: 6,277, Level: 33
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Great post.The type of woman for the first match was perfect.Keep up the good work!
The Following User Says Thank You to blackheart For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Jan-22, 17:35
Points: 5,506, Level: 31 Points: 5,506, Level: 31 Points: 5,506, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jock2223 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Who should he fight next?
I say a much smaller girl and he still gets his ass handed to him.
Someone like her maybe? (Natalie Knight)
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to roelwil1997 For This Useful Post:

Tags
defeat, femdom, humiliation, muscle, thick