Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 22-Jan-22, 02:43
Points: 6,300, Level: 33 Points: 6,300, Level: 33 Points: 6,300, Level: 33
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Default I Love It When A Plan Comes Together

I Love It When A Plan Comes Together
by: Rebecca Lawe

I helped Jen into my matted yoga room. She was proud but so tired as I put my arm around her shoulder and assisted her into the room. I closed the door and set her on the matted floor. She looked up at me and smiled. I walked over to her and pushed her heavily muscled body onto her back. I mounted myself over her, grabbed her hands, and pinned them hard to the mat. I leaned in tight. This allowed my legs to search back and find hers and yank them apart roughly, tugging until I saw the signs in her face that it was straining, maybe even hurting. I pushed on the hands hard and lifted my upper body enough to smile down at her.

“So...so this is how it's going to go?” Jen asked as her arms pushed and I felt with glee they didn't have nearly the power they were accustomed to. I was able to hold them down pretty easily and I jerked at the legs widening them more and mashed my hips down hard enough to get a grunt from the amazing woman trapped under me. I licked my lips and leered.

OK, so maybe this all needs some context, so I don't look like some totally sadistic lunatic. Hi. I am Molly. I am an elite endurance athlete. No, I mean it. I ran cross country for the University of Wisconsin and continued in the longer distance races after I finished school. I ran the Milwaukee marathon twice and both times the course was incorrectly set up and the time was not official. How can you mess up the damn distance? The first year it was short and the next year too long! Anyway, I finally got a qualifying time in Chicago, and finished the Boston Marathon two years ago, accomplishing one of my lifelong goals. I have also run 50 K (that's a little over 30 miles) trail races all over the country – winning the one at Deception Pass one year.

My crowning achievement was finishing the Ironman Triathlon in Hawaii. My swim is still by far the weakest part, but I was booking on the rest. I had a little mishap at the end of the biking section and crashed right by the changing station for the run. I ended up getting quite a large gash on my leg. They tried to quickly tape up the cut, but as I ran, soon it was leaking down my leg. I ran most of the 26 miles of the marathon to finish the race with blood flowing down my left shin. No way I was going to stop, though. Maybe you saw that viral video of a blonde woman finishing the end of the triathlon with blood pouring down one leg. When she got to the finish line, completing the race, she pumped her arms overhead and roared to the sky in triumph. YAAAAAA!! That was me, bitches.

So, I wanted you to see I am not exaggerating when I say I am an elite endurance athlete. I am 34 years old now and decided I might want to try some other things and look into new challenges. I decided I might want to try some of the Crossfit type of workouts. No doubt, I could handle all the running and fitness aspects of a tough mudder, or Spartan Race, and many of the features of a lot of the WOD's listed on the Crossfit websites. I worried about the strength aspects of it.

To give you a better view of me, I am 5'9” tall with long, blonde hair that extends to my lower back. As a distance athlete, you can imagine I am very lean. I weigh around 120 pounds and my body is very well toned. Very, very well toned. I have a bit of a thing for my abs and work them tirelessly to make sure they are always in top, ripped condition. The running gave me abs before I ever even started working them out, but working them out is something I do. A lot. If I have a spare moment or am watching television or something I am usually tensing my abs. Or doing a crunch. Or doing a leg lift. You get the idea. My arms are well-toned and show veins almost constantly, even before I start to work out. My legs are long and lean with strong hamstrings that stand out noticeably. But the abs are the star of the show. I might look just skinny in clothes, but when the abs show it gets a reaction. More than once I have made people gasp when they saw my abs. I love being able to do that.

I am small chested, hmm maybe even no chested, but am told I am attractive. Maybe if I didn't run so competitively, I would have had my chest enlarged. But that seemed a foolish thing to do and then run 50 K along a mountain trail. If I wear a sweat top or a jacket and a baseball cap, I still get carded when I go pick up a bottle of wine for dinner. At 34! I guess that's starting to turn into a bonus instead of a pain as I get older, but it gives you a good idea of how skinny and young I can look until some of the layers of clothes come off and show the tone and athlete underneath.

So at 118 to 120 pounds, I do not have a lot of ballast to heave up the stone for the Atlas Carry in a Spartan Race. The first time I tried out the Hercules Hoist, another of the obstacles in a Spartan, I hunkered in and yanked on the rope, and instead of the weight going up, I went up! So I decided to seek out a trainer for my upper body and see if I could create a program to increase my upper body but not change my physique so much that I fouled up my running.

Jen was the perfect person for the job. She was recommended to me by a guy I talked to when I went to watch a Spartan Race. I looked her up pretty quickly after that. She told me about her normal sort of plans, and that she would love to be my power consultant. I liked that. Power consultant. We met and she asked me about my goals and what I was looking for. I was impressed with her openness and how well versed in the topic she appeared to be. Her plan seemed excellent, so we shook on it and we began the next day. We even became friends and started to do things together outside of the gym.

The only problem with having Jen as a trainer, if it can be called a problem, is that Jen might be the most gorgeous creature ever to walk on earth. No. Seriously. She is a touch taller than even me, about an inch and half maybe so like around 5'11”. She has facial features that would be universally hailed as symmetrical and perfect. She has teeth so white that when she smiles, you half expect to be able to hear it go, TING. Her body is always deeply tanned, regardless of the time of year, so she must spend a lot of time on it, but when she does that I don't know. Her figure is... words escape me. She has the body of a centerfold and bodybuilder rolled into one. Maybe I am just jealous and notice chests but hers is world-class. A large, larger than large chest. But even though I have never seen her wear a bra - other than a sports bra for workouts – it has no sign of droop. If anything it is too firm and arches out so much it looks like it's always trying to stage an escape from whatever cloth prison is holding it back. The nipples seem to stand out almost all the time and I once accused her of being able to extend them at will. She laughed but didn't deny it. She has broad shoulders and thick, strong muscles head to toe, but not so bulky that it takes away from the centerfold, busty kitten image it all presents. The one bulky area is her abs which are ripped to perfection always, and I know how hard it is to keep that level of detail. Usually, abs that detailed are something you shoot to peak at a certain time, and not something you just have 365 days of the year. Her legs are thick, not just hot woman thick, but bodybuilder level of thick.

When Jen walks into a room the world seems to stop like the needle got yanked off the record and everyone looks to see what happened. The first time I took her to the bar I had been going to for three years, she got a free drink from the bartender. So what you say? I had been going there for three years and never got a free drink, from the bartender at least, and she gets one the first 30 seconds she is there. That is the sort of thing that happens around Jen all the time. People actually trip and stumble like they can't believe what they are seeing. Men are either tongue-tied and can't even speak to her, or are way too brazen as if they can't miss the opportunity to talk to such a beauty. Walking into a room with Jen, you can be at the event for 30 minutes and the person talking to her, with you standing right next to her the whole time, will finally look up and go,”Hey Molly, when did you get here?” I like to think I am no slouch myself, but with Jen around, there must be a lot of slouching going on among the rest of the world.

It would all be very infuriating if Jen wasn't so nice and oblivious to it all. She is perpetually sweet and friendly. Confident and outgoing, I genuinely enjoy her company, other than having to tell the waiter, “Uhh, I am sitting right here, so don't just talk to her and take my damn order too, buddy.” Ugg. And she is a great trainer. Very demanding, but fun. She makes the workout fun, even when your body is in agony, she will make you laugh. She appreciates it when you give her the finger because you are too tired to say fuck you at that particular moment. She told me she was going to be hard on me since I was such a fine athlete. She warned me it was going to be high-level training. I was surprised how much even a body as finely tuned as mine, could end up being so extremely sore after some devilish new routine she came up with to help me build up my shoulders and arms and back. I could definitely see and feel the results.

There was one thing she did that bugged me sometimes. We both knew how much stronger she was than me and sometimes she seemed to go out of her way to show that. She'd take the weight I was just struggling, and carry it like it was a baton. Or she'd take a grip on my hips and lift me straight up overhead with arms extended and hold me there and go “What? It's not like you are heavy or anything,” while I struggled and wiggled. She liked her little joke of putting her elbow down on the table and saying we'd
arm-wrestle for the tab, knowing I'd back down from that. Overall, just lots of little things like that, to highlight that whatever progress I made, she was still the standard.

Nevertheless, I liked being around her, and maybe even had a crush on her. I had never been lesbian, or at least I had never acted on any feelings I may have had watching bodies before, but not everyone went out clubbing with a goddess either. It was a night out clubbing that started this in the first place.

I had worn my green dress and thought I looked really awesome. That didn't matter when Jen came along, I knew, but a girl still has to put the work in. It was a great, fun night. Going out with Jen, you never had to pay for a drink. There were usually way more free drinks waiting at the table than we could drink in three nights. We had fun, laughing and dancing and flirting. As I watched Jen shoot down about the tenth proposal of the night, and thought damn he's a hunk, I told her I was going to go. She took my hand and said, hold on, and left with me.

“I may have had a little too much tonight to drive, can you take me?” she asked.

She seemed to have as many drinks as normal to me, but I didn't question it and said sure. “Or, we can go to my place, since it's just right around the corner. Then, you can get your car back in the morning a lot easier.”

“That would be great,” she said her eyes lighting up and she gave a solid, hot hug. It left my nipples throbbing when we parted and got into my car. I have a modest, three-bedroom home. My parents helped me get it when I went into business for myself. There is the master bedroom, a second bedroom that has all the old furniture from when I upgraded the master, and the third bedroom is covered in mats. I used that for yoga and home workouts. I was so close we got there in just a minute and we went inside.

We were barely inside the door when Jen took me by the hand, thumped me into the wall, and laid the hottest kiss of my life on my lips! I gasped in it. I briefly struggled and then moaned into it but then did take her by the shoulders and uhhh press her back.

“That last guy was hot, but you were by far the hottest thing in that club and I decided I wanted to go home with you,” she said with her eyes bright and that million-watt smile showing.

I blushed and my nipples were going to full-blown nuclear levels in the tight, green dress. My chest might be microscopic but my nipples are... talented. I would go braless if it weren't that my nipples could be so extended at a moment's notice. And right now they were on notice. “But, but I am not gay,” I said but there wasn't a lot of conviction in it.

“You don't have to be gay,” she reasoned back, the smile going even wider. “You just have to enjoy it.”

Well, you can't fault logic like that. She smashed back into me and we kissed again. Even her lips were powerful, and I gasped for air, which is something it usually took at least 5 miles of running to cause. We mashed and clamped at each other and somewhere between traveling down the hallway to the master bedroom and closing the door, we were naked.

Again as soon as we got in the door, Jen reached down and scooped me up in her arms. It's one thing to know someone is a well-muscled, amazing looking body, and it is another to feel how strong it truly is as she lifted me with stunning ease. “I have wanted to take you since the first time I saw you. Let's find out what it takes to exhaust a marathon runner.”

Take me? OHH. I am not sure if that sounded good or bad, but my nipples thought it was the hottest thing they had ever heard in their life as they throbbed out so hard they seemed to be vibrating. And they had me outnumbered, so I went along. My hands gripped her shoulders and squeezed. She turned and I hit the wall so hard I saw stars. Good lord, did she even know how powerful she was?

Jen slid her arms down under my legs and lifted them up so I was sort of straddling her body but standing up as she plastered me to the wall. Her arms and shoulders swelled and I gasped at the sight as she started to lift on my thigh and butt to push me up and down. And slammed her abs into my spread legs and pressed and wiggled in delightful, amazing ways.

I struggled and thrust out with my strong core and hips in a mighty arch. The only impact of this was that I fucked myself into her abs hard. She didn't move and only pressed in tighter. I moaned and her smile lit up the room as she tugged on my butt and legs curling me up and down so I ground over her ridged abs over and over. She tilted my legs up which forced my shoulders to hunch down and sort of smash into the wall. This made me feel balled up but then I saw why she did it, as it also meant my pussy sort of opened and became more accessible as she attacked it with her abs. She was fucking me with her abs!

I let out a wail and my legs tried to kick. My arms swung and hit the shoulders and arms and tugged at them. My hips rammed and arched like mad. And she stood there and absorbed it like I was a toddler trying to push away an adult. Her body erupted in a flex, so I knew she was working, but not enough that I made any motion or progress against her perfect muscles and hotness. “That's it, fuck my abs, honey.” Work it! Ever been ab fucked before?” She urged me on to strain as she flexed and pressed in harder making my body feel even more balled up and crushed. And so hot. The pressure inside my pussy and the sensation in there was becoming mind-blowing. The way she rubbed was opening me up, and somehow she had unhooded my clit and when her abs rubbed there I immediately let out an AHHHHH and came explosively hard coating them all over in an instant.

Jen gasped saying, “Wow!” and her nipples, already so erect, jumped out several orders of magnitude more. Unfortunately for me, the pressure increased as she rammed in like she was trying to feel my spasms. I shook and erupted, less a cum and more a wave of total arousal, but then I gurgled at the bent-up feeling and slapped at her arms in surrender. She seemed to finally realize how bent up I was and giggled and eased up and pulled so my legs connected back with the floor. “Oops, sorry Molls, I guess you weren't strong enough to take that.” And she flexed in almost an arrogant fashion I had never seen from her before. My body was still shaking and sort of jerked in an aftershock of that cum and she giggled even harder. “Can I just flex you into orgasm, my girl?”

I fell to my knees and she tugged my head with a bit of hair to tilt it up to see her. My hands pushed at the thick, tanned thighs but that didn't seem to make any progress. She tugged at my head and my face went into her tummy. I banged my hands into her hips but it seemed a drop in the ocean next to the amount of power I needed to actually move my face. Jen giggled and rubbed me all over her abs. I would have enjoyed touring them normally, but this was not my idea of fun as she rubbed my own juices all over my face.

“How many women and men back at the gym dream of having your body in a position like this? Should I tell them how easy it is to do?” As she talked she ground her abs against me and I struggled and moaned, effectively sucking and licking her tummy as I gasped for air. She rubbed me for a while as my hands slapped her butt and gripped at her arms and legs. Finally, she seemed to get tired of it and let me go and I collapsed to my butt gasping for air.

She took a moment looking around my room and nodded. “Cute.” Then she turned back to me as I used the wall to push myself up. She walked over casually in front of me and said, “Wow, look at those.” And she reached and flicked my giantly, erect nipples. The flicking jolt sent waves through my body, so sensitive right now after the reaction it just experienced and I kind of thumped my butt in the wall. “Ooh, sensitive huh?” So, she reached and gripped the nipples and rolled them. She was seeing if she could make them extend more.

I gripped her forearms but this ended up looking more like I was helping her maul my nipples and roll them and pinch them. “Cums aren't like running endurance are they? They are more like leg day, where your legs feel like rubber and you can't catch your breath.” She talked casually as she worked and tugged and about milked the nipples. I moaned and squirmed and then in a fit of frustration, raked my hands down her arms. She yiped in pain and jerked her arms back and then her face grew a bit dark. An odd expression for her normally, smiling face.

She gripped my arms at the biceps in a flash movement almost too fast to follow and pinned them to the wall. The grip dug in and I flexed at it and writhed horribly. She rode this out and pressed in until her chest swallowed mine up. With her height advantage, she was able to lean sort of forward and press downward at me. My nipples were so extended now that they took the forward part of the blow as she slammed her meaty chest in and pressed. I think if we had met nipple to nipple, I might have pressed back well. But against the thickness of her dense chest, my nipples folded back and crushed down flat in an instant. A blindingly painful, excruciatingly hot instant. I screamed but rather than slow down this seemed to spur her to press harder. Her dense chest was now crushing my shaking nipples flat to my ribcage and I howled. My arms strained to move but her grip was actually denting in the tight ripple of my biceps and digging in and keeping my arms still. Her hips rocked against my wetness and she giggled. “Seriously, How much stronger than you am I?”

I thrashed angrily and tried to lift a knee but we were too tight for it to do much other than sort of rock us around and this allowed her to smash me to the wall over and over and lean on my chest and dig into my arms. I let out a yell and said ok I give. She shook her head like she was disappointed and tsked. She let go and as I gasped and shook out my arms and checked if I still had nipples she scooped me up in her arms, carried me to my bed, and dumped me into it. My bed has drawers on the sides so the boxspring and mattress are above that. This makes it quite high, but she leaped up and straddled me where I lie in one giant lunge. She roughly grabbed under my legs and lifted them. In a flash, they were lifted high opening me up again as well.

“We could have done this soft and hot, but you seem to like this,” she giggled. “Or maybe I do.” And she arched and thrust into me as my legs pushed up so high my feet seemed to almost come down near my head. I am flexible but this hurt and I squealed and grunted.

“Hey, stop it. What are you doing?” My legs kicked and tried to jerk back down and my hands waved slapping out at whatever they could reach. She pressed into it firmly and I was still so sensitive from before that I jerked almost instantly.

Jen laughed. “You really like it huh?” She had this amazing ability to somehow use her pussy lips to open me up like a flower, unhood my clit, and make direct contact to it with her insides. And direct sensation to my sensitive clit was sending fireworks through my body in explosive cums. Most men I had been with could not have done this with their fingers and she could do it in this position with her arms pushing my legs up high. Using only her vagina.

I was on like the fourth cum when I wondered if I had passed out or something, because when did she have time to go and get a strapon. Something was definitely penetrating in there so well and OHHH I spasmed and tried to clamp on it but this legs up position made that so difficult. Jen giggled and let my legs down with a flop, sitting back on the bed. As I finally managed to lift my head and blink to focus my eyes I gasped in surprise. As Jen reclined back her body looked its amazing self, the muscles super pumped and gorgeous, the chest defying gravity and pushing out like separate living creatures, her perfect face smiling, but between her legs was more than a clit. It was about four inches long and protruding out like a penis.

“Oh I do love this game,” she mused as she looked up at the ceiling. Then she made eye contact with me and followed where my eyes were looking. As she saw me looking, Jen nodded and reached down and strummed herself, showing me her gifted, monster clit. That was what must have been peeling me open and fucking me so wildly. Jen reached for my head and tugged me to her pussy. “Well don't just sit there gawking, come say hello.” Her arm power was unstoppable, I lurched into her with a surprised gasp that she must have found pleasurable as she held me there and pressed me into her.

I began to suck as much in self-defense and to breathe as it was to please her and my moans I could feel vibrating into her. The giant penis/clit kept thrusting and pressing at me insistently as my arms waved and grabbed her butt and legs and tried to move my head and suck in some air. But all I sucked was her. I licked along the clit and was astounded at its size. I treated it like it was a dick and gave it a blow job and sucked and hummed on it and lashed it with my tongue. Jen moaned approval and she arched so strongly and washed me in her cum. I mean for real it was a literal bath of juices that washed out of her and kept going. I strained, but she held me there and made me ride it out inhaling and slurping at it to breathe. Finally, her wave passed and she let me go and I flopped onto my stomach.

Thank god that was done, I thought when I felt Jen climbing on my back. Oh shit. Her legs roughly jerked mine wide and she plunged into me and fucked me hard with her monster body. I kicked and strained but quickly came again at her mastery and skill. I clenched and strained my insides and this seemed to provide a sensation that made her cum as well and she drained herself even more all over my butt and back. She grabbed me at the back of the neck and sank my face into the mattress and I struggled to turn enough to even fucking breathe as she pounded and pounded. I am not really sure how long this lasted and I may have cum myself out cold because I don't remember her stopping, I just recall she was kneeling next to me as I was face down in the soaked sheets.

“Stop, stop I gasped. You are a goddess, I can't take it.” I gasped and shook my body shocked at what had happened to it.

She slapped my butt and giggled. “I AM a goddess. I thought you were one too. But maybe you are just a girl. Now, if I was mean I'd take you here,” she said rubbing my butt, “but I like you, Molly. I can't take my eyes off you. And now you know, a night with me isn't something easy like a marathon. Come back if you want to rise to a challenge, but remember next time I won't go so easy on you.” She slapped my butt so hard I jerked and let out a whimper. She kissed the side of my cheek as she pressed on me, I could feel the heaviness of the super chest and all her muscles as she then climbed off and left me there. I didn't move for quite some time.

Well, as you can imagine, after that, I didn't go back to the gym and resume training. At first, I tried a different gym and a new trainer. He was nowhere near as good as Jen and within a few sessions, I felt I should be the one training him instead of the other way around. Jen tried to contact me a few times, but I resisted. Then, one day she came to my house. I must have blanched a shade of white when I saw her because she chuckled at my reaction. As I wondered if I had a gun in the house that could stop her, maybe an elephant gun, she took out this little white flag and waved it. She literally waved a white flag. She apologized for going too far and said I clearly wasn't ready for that and it was her fault entirely.

I bit back the who the hell would be ready for THAT, reply that flashed in my head, and just nodded. Jen promised nothing like that would ever happen again unless I told her I wanted it. I said I didn't think I could trust her and closed the door. About a week later, after a second trainer was even worse than the first, I went back to the gym and talked to Jen. Just training, no other stuff. As she hugged me so hard I gasped and as she lifted me in the air I wondered if I knew what the hell I was doing.

The training went superb. Thanks to Jen, was able to finish some pretty difficult WOD's and had made significant progress in my upper body strength. My weight only rose about five pounds and it didn't seem to interfere with my running any, so I was thrilled. We made plans to add about another five pounds of muscle and I'd look into some of those Spartan Races and things I had wanted to get into. Jen wasn't a Crossfit athlete but had checked out some of the events for me to tailor my training to it. She was excellent at her craft, but I still found myself reserved and worried about her at times.

Outside the gym it wasn't the same. I refused whenever Jen asked to go to lunch or out for a night. She always looked disappointed when I did it, but truth be told, she still made me nervous. I stared at her a lot, well just like everyone else I guess. I now knew why her bottoms always looked so bulging and she smirked some when she caught me looking a few times. It became clear to me, that I was really attracted to Jen, and hated that I couldn't seem to resist her. So sue me, I'm a complicated girl. I didn't want to be her toy, I wanted to be on a more equal footing with her. But how did you do that with someone, who could probably grab you at the beltline and lift you up one-handed to kiss her?

After a particularly erotic dream one night, I woke up with a start. No need for details you pervs. But it made me think. OK, Jen was way stronger than me. But wasn't my endurance way higher than hers? The image of lying face down in the sheets would pop in there and I'd have to slap it away, cause yeah that was different. I mean like, run and run until she was gasping to keep up and THEN start that game of hers over again. It sounded good on paper, but did I have the stones to actually try it?

I stewed on that idea for a long while and I ended up putting on seven more pounds of muscle. In total, I was now 132 pounds and didn't look so skinny anymore and people asked me to flex in public. Even Jen complimented my progress and I decided I had to give it a go or always wonder. So I made a plan. Not a terribly complicated one, this isn't Oceans 11 or anything. Just to have a workout that would tire even a goddess body. And then to take advantage of that time to work her even more and keep her tired and unable to respond. I kept going back and forth about whether this would work or whether, even tired if she was going to just swat me aside and mount me again. With that monster thing between her legs.

The monster was what kept me awake at night. I needed something more, something to surprise her. I had a crazy idea and worked on it day and night as I got all the rest ready. I worked on a WOD I could do and still feel good but felt most people would collapse when completing. And then I worked on it some more. I was more than a bit obsessed. I worked on my special surprise even more, it replaced my relentless ab exercises as my new non-stop activity.

Finally, it was now or never. My body was 12 pounds heavier than when Jen had tossed me around like a stuffed toy and smashed me into the wall and bed so hard. Sometimes I swore there was still a mark on the wall where she planted me, but maybe I was just imagining it. Anyway, the 12 pounds were all muscle and I thought it was a pretty noticeable difference from my totally leaned-out body I started with. Maybe that, combined with my plan and my secret weapon would work to give Jen something to reflect on. I was nervous but determined.

Phase one of the plan was getting Jen to come over to my house to try out the WOD. She was so happy I asked her to do something that she agreed quickly, so I guess our strained friendship made that the easy part of the plan.

I hoped my nerves showing some on the day she came over, would just make her think I was worried about being alone with her. Which I was. We warmed up and stretched and got ourselves all ready. As we did we bantered and talked and I realized I did miss talking to her like this. Once she said she was set, I told her the workout I had planned.

“It's called the Gunny. It's a one-mile run, followed by 50 push-ups and 50 sit-ups, then another one-mile run, 50 more push-ups and sit-ups, and a final one-mile run. And we wear these.” I clunked my weighted vest and weighted backpack on the cement floor of my garage. At first, I had thought maybe the Murph workout, but there was less running and more upper body parts of that one, so I thought this one was better. It also used the heavier vest, and I was counting on the weighted vest run to be something even Miss Superbod wasn't used to.

Jen smiled, “what the hell are those she said kicking her toe at the weighted vest. She was wearing an orange tank top that was especially amazing on her shape and shorts so tight I was sure it was on purpose so I could notice her bulge.

I was wearing little black running shorts and a light blue tank top. I laughed. “It's a weighted vest. I only have the one. The other is the weighted backpack I used until I got the vest. They weigh 35 pounds. They can make a mile run a little more ... fun.” I smiled and kind of swayed side to side. “You can pick which you like, I am used to either.”

Jen smartly picked the 35 pound weighted vest as its weight is more distributed than the backpack. “OK. So from here to the little workout stand I showed you in the park. That's about 1.1 miles according to my little rolling thingie. We do the push-ups and sit-ups there. And then around the circle of the fitness trail is 0.9 miles back to the same spot for the second round. And then the 1.1 miles back to here. Simple.” I smiled and grabbed the backpack to get it into as comfortable a position as possible for that thing.

Jen beamed that amazing smile and put on the weighted vest. “Little rolling thingie.” She giggled. Her giggle could cause goosebumps. “I am in awe of your technical ability. But according to my math, that means we run about one-tenth a mile too far.”

I nodded. “So sue me. I couldn't arrange for the park to be just the right distance away, to the exact mile. You could probably get them to move the earth for me and make it fit.” She laughed, but she didn't disagree. From my house, you went down a big hill and as the road turned if you kept going straight on foot you went into a city park. It had one of those fitness trails around it, with stations to do exercises as you ran or walked. At the spot 1.1 miles from my garage, I had put a little flag and a mat to do our exercises on.

She smiled and patted my shoulder as she played with the vest and kind of practiced with it. “This should be an experience,” she said, as she nodded she was ready.

I sure hoped so. I activated my Fitbit stopwatch and we started. I noticed right away that Jen was trying to run like it was just a normal run and tried to pay no attention to the vest. Running in a weighted vest is more a scooting sort of step to try and keep as little jostle to your shoulders. It's like running on ice, where your feet just sort of glide. This way the vest didn't bounce and drag down in any quick motions. But Jen was just going to try and overpower the vest. And she took off like a damn shot too. Maybe I should have gotten a men's 50 pound vest and told her to use that!

The initial run leaves my driveway and is a steep downhill into the park and down the cinder trail. I kept my normal pace, not wanting to chase Jen just because she went ahead. Damn, what an athlete. She asks what the vest even is and then runs off with it like she's doing an 800 m run in a track meet. She was already doing the exercises when I got to the spot. She nodded at me but didn't smile so maybe she was at least feeling it some. Even weighted, she powered through the exercises like a shot and was gone again.

Now part of the plan was to activate Jen's competitive desires and make her work really hard in the workout to exhaust herself. But had I misjudged just how amazingly fit and strong this body was? Was she going to be the one waiting for me to arrive at my garage? Well, I could still just do the workout and skip the rest, but damn. I grunted and bit my lips together and worked through my sit-ups and push-ups and took off on the second leg. I think I was finally closing on her some as we got back to the spot and did the second round of sit-ups and push-ups. Jen was coated in sweat now, and breathing like I had never heard her before. I regained some hope. The heat of the day, the vest, it was all starting to work.

I finished the exercises first and took off for the final run back up the hill. I really wanted that steep climb to be the end of her. “You can do it, watch my butt going up for inspiration,” I called out with a smirk as I scooted off in my shuffling run I used with the backpack. The straps were aching on my arms and shoulders now but I knew how to hunch it in the right spot and carry it well.

Jen said “Oh you bitch,” to my remark, and tried to go into a higher gear. Good, Good. I ran hard wanting to be there ahead of her and to see what state she was in when she arrived. The hill is punishing. All the kids in the area, end up walking their bikes up the hill, unable to pedal up. As the last part of this grueling workout, it was diabolical. I felt my lungs heaving for air and my back sore from the pack but I powered through to my garage, shed the pack, and clicked my time.

I looked for Jen but didn't see her. I almost started back down the hill to see if she had stopped when I saw her laboring up the hill. She stood up so straight and was still trying to just overpower the weight she was carrying rather than roll with it. I yelled encouragement to her to see if it would make her work even harder. By the end I could hear her grunting like Steve Martin in the Three Amigo's, “Gonna make it. Gonna make it.” And she did, she passed by me and almost threw the vest down like she was mad at it. I clicked her time and whistled. “That's amazing,” I said meaning it. Her response was to give me the finger. I giggled. First time she was ever the one so out of breath and wasted that she couldn't respond. I took her arm and led her inside, clicking the garage door closed as we went.

Finally. So here we are back to my yoga room, and Jen's magnificent body pinned under me. “Congratulations Jen,” I told her. “I don't know anyone who's ever done that well their first time trying that WOD. You are truly amazing.” Before she could reply I mashed down hard on her and kissed her lips and sucked the air trying to pull it right from her lips into me. At the same time, I jerked her legs wide. Wide enough for it to hurt so that could add to the gasp of air funneling into me. My abs also timed a hard smacking thrust down on her body all looking for the same result.

It was all rewarded with a huge GASP of air. I had never seen Jen so winded and laboring and it was fucking turning me on. I jerked her wide and kissed so hard and gulped trying to breathe her all in. I wanted to suck all her air into me! I slapped my hips wildly, jerked at the legs and smashed into it trying to take advantage of her current condition. The hope was to both turn her on and weaken her more at the same time. I sucked air and slammed my weight on her as hard as I could. I jerked her legs wide enough to hear it pain her. But soon her arms started to push back at the pin I had them in. She started to lift my arms up. Shit. I quickly switched to grabbing down at the bottom of her sports bra and jerking it up sharply. I tried to lift the top high and tangle her hands in it at the wrist as my legs kept pulling and hips kept banging.

“Why you tricky little shit,” Jen grunted as this at least kept her arms busy for a while. This allowed me to bang and slam my weight on her and jerk her legs wide and hard and work the huge muscles. This was supposed to last longer and really tax her tired legs, but again her upper body was overcoming my efforts to keep it busy. She managed to toss off her top somewhere into the room. I pushed myself up and spun. This required speed and timing and I had practiced it for hours and hours. I twisted to face her feet and my butt banged back and smacked her right in the face. It worked even better than the practice as it caught her good and bounced her head off the mat. I heard her angry cry of pain as her head slammed the matting. This gave me the time to sit back on her and stretch my legs in a wide split. I sat into it hard and smothered down in an ass/pussy face sit on her. I arched my body forward to thrust back and down as hard as I could.

I heard the surprise and pain in her voice as she cursed. Her head had slammed hard or she would have probably tossed me aside in the attempt to ride up on her. Now I really cranked down and pressed hard using my butt and legs to sit into it hard. I kept balance and waited. Just as I had hoped, her legs kicked down to bridge, and then kicked up. I grabbed them in a flash, hooked them under my armpits, and jerked them back in such a wildly big effort I screamed. AHHHHH! I got where I wanted and had her legs pulled up overhead and her feet almost up by her head! I jerked the hold and smashed my butt into her so hard I could hear her head banging down over and over.

Jen was practically yelling now in surprise, pain and worry! I moaned but knew I had to keep my head as I pushed my butt down. One hand slid along her thigh and tugged and worked and got her bottoms off. No mean feat on a struggling kicking beast woman. I joined her feet close to tug them off and then jammed them down hard again pulling them under my armpits and using my weight to pull down and lean into it. The legs felt like I was wrestling alligators but I was able to manage it. The entire time I worked to bang on her head and keep her out of air and dazed.

She finally started to slow some, so I leaned forward, pressed my chin to her crotch, and wiggled it there. This got some nice squeals and yells of surprise. I rubbed at it as I worked to row back with my shoulders and tug the legs back more. I sat harder on the face and worked to smother it completely. I heard something that sounded like. “bony little butt,” from under me so I didn't have her done for yet. I arched hard to angle her up some and then panted and blew into her exposed crotch. I was hoping this would give her too much to think about. As she struggled, I panted and moaned into her and tried to overstimulate her with little panting kisses. Her struggles were still so strong it was little drive-by licks rather than any sort of deep penetration. My arms still needed to hold so tight even with my butt straining back so hard to take the air out of her. Grr, was she ever going to slow down?

Finally, it seemed she was bucking less. It stopped feeling like trying to ride a wild horse down and more like an up and down motion of a boat. I leaned my head forward and kissed her crotch and got a nice, big moan. I slid my hands around some to put them close enough to try and open her up and lick and stab my tongue inside. I swirled and moaned and even nibbled some and her jerks were impressive but manageable. I licked and hummed into it working to find where the spots were to make her react more and more.

Just when I thought it had worked and she was riding the bliss train, she suddenly jerked her legs and I slammed forward. Only a quick reaction made it that it was my boobs that slammed the mats and not my face. Holy fuck, that was strong! Did she just sandbag me and lull me in, or did she just find a surge of energy? I don't know but I was in trouble now. My boobs screamed in pain and she exploded out of my grips and spun and face me. I only managed to get my legs turned and to face her, when she barreled into me, lifted me, and took me down in a hard slam. I gasped air and saw stars from that one.

“Very impressive, little one, she heaved air in and was drenched in sweat. She never looked better, and that's saying something. “But it's my turn now.” She pressed down hard and then pulled us up with her arms around my torso.

“Well only one of us is naked,” I croaked out to try and get into her mind some. My arms and shoulders fought to get space so I could get some air back in. I pushed my head at hers to make some space there.

“That can soon be corrected,” she replied and let go of me. Oh, my teasing had gotten me some air so good for me. Then her hand slapped my boob with a crack, so not so good for me. She gripped wicked hard making me scream and my hands hit her arm and raked up it leaving red marks on it. I couldn't stop her from tearing my top up though, and she copied my move of earlier sort of tieing up my hands in my top as she jerked it up. Shit, shit I needed to do something. I started to feel trapped but luckily for me, she reached down for my bottoms to get those down. And they were sort of tight, OK they were really tight, and really sweaty, and really wet, so they took some effort to remove. This gave me the time to free my hands, toss off my top, and hit my arms down at her back and shoulder like a club. UHH. I don't think she even felt it and her arm swung out like she was shooing a fly and slammed me back down. I blinked away the stars in my vision. And tried hard not to panic. My bottoms joined the casualties and were gone. “There, now to work you down and truss you up like a rodeo event, lil hon. I told you what would happen if you came back at me.”

I grunted. She was panting and heaving for air. I know this because I could feel her heavy chest banging at mine now on each deep breath. Just breathing was like she was hitting me with her boobs. I fought the panic hard. I had known it would come to this. At some point, she would power me into a position and now I had to do the last step. No way was I powering my way out from here. So I didn't try to, and arched back instead, lifting and presenting my body to her. She took this as a surrender and leaned in and I quickly felt that monster clit pushing forward along my inner thighs. Almost. I coaxed it to slide to me and she was only too happy to oblige. I contracted to open my lips and let her magnificence inside me then closed my legs up. My knees sort of pressed on her sides, my abs flexed. Then my insides flexed.

And she screamed! Oh, did I not mention that the thing I had been working on instead of my abs was exercises for my pelvic floor? My bad. Yeah. For hours a day, I did Kegels and then moved past Kegels to kegel balls and weights. I even had tried some androgen gel and rubbed it on my clit. I don't know if it had done anything or not. It felt good so that was a bonus, even if it hadn't increased the size of my clit. At the least, it had taught me how to work with it, and use it better. I even had an app, named PeriCoach, that measured the level of contraction as I squeezed on the little egg-shaped ball I put inside. The little wire went to the clit and rewarded you for new highs and I had progressed about beyond the scale the app measured. I had planned that with her size down there she would not be able to resist poking deep into me allowing me to get a grip on it, and crush it flat. Flat!

Her eyes going so wide was the best thing I had ever seen in my life and she struggled to pull herself out. I grabbed her hands to join our grips there and her squeeze about broke fingers, but I held on for dear life. This was famous last stand time, I was all in, do or die – whatever other cliches you can think of. This was either going to work or I was going to helplessly crushed. She lifted us both up as she strained to pull back. The site of her body working like that was amazing, but I steeled myself, growled, and held on tighter. As she yelped, I slammed my butt back down and yanked her with me.

Her face looked shocked now and it made my nipples explode and my insides soak. I had practiced for wetness, using dishwashing soap down there, or after I had been rewarded by the app a few times, my wetness would do. I had been playing tug of war with things I put inside and pulled on for a good while now so I knew how hard I could hang on. Of course, I was a fraction as strong as Jen up top, so I had to add – contraction down low.

I pictured in my mind's eye, her monster clit swelling and then going flat as a sheet of paper. I tried to make my body do that. And she screamed again. “MOLLY. What are you doing?!”

The sheer desperation in her voice drove me on to squeeze to what I was sure was a new record for PeriCoach. By a lot. I shook my hips and dragged her left and right like a snake with prey. I found that my hands could hold onto hers tight now as she seemed to forget about the rest of her body. “I am just a wee little girl under your goddess body. Whatever can I do from here?” I teased. And I squeezed. Squeezed. SQUEEZED! Her chest still hung over me and banged into me with stunning force now and then, but I don't think they were planned and were just her body thrashing.

But the slams of her boobs were still winding me and I angrily grunted out, “Stop hitting me with your fucking boobs or I am going to tear this thing off you and feed it to you.” I closed my eyes, focused, and squeezed harder than ever in my life. My abs rippled, my butt strained, lifting her with it and taking on a new angle. I was using my lips and the control I had there now to chew up into her. I had practiced lifting objects and closing on things and I used that skill now. I worked my body, contracting in a progression. Left, then right, and repeat. The goal was to make it feel like I was feeding her lips into me pushing her in deeper and trapping her inside me. I could crawl up objects with my pussy lips, insert them and hold them tight enough to make it hard to pull out. But I had to make it keep working on her or she would recover. So I squeezed and yelled out “FEEL THIS!”

Jen was wildly trying to free her hands from mine now but I clung on and held them. Then she came. I am not sure if it was my words and attitude, the squeezing, or all of it together, but she flooded so hard I laughed. “The tide is in!” I chortled. I actually chortled. I don't think I had ever chortled before. I rode out her cums squeezing and pressing and wringing her clit and pussy like it was a dishrag and I was out to drain it dry. Jen screamed and her cums repeated. Or it was the same one just going on forever.

Jen gasped and groaned. She panted out in a wheezy voice, “I knew you were a fucking goddess.” When a few more straining pulls only made her spasm some more, she shook her head. “OK, OK you showed me – I give. You can stop.”

I stared up at her. “But, I am not DONE yet.” And I jerked my hips and rolled her over and went on top of her. Oh god, am I glad that worked. Her look and expression were too much and I came hard and cum filled into her and flowed all over her legs and around us on the mats. I grabbed her hands, pinned them to the mat, and leaned in. My erect nipples stabbed into her gigantic top and pushed until it dented some. And I squeezed and shook her clit side to side seeing if I could lengthen it. She yiped and gave over and over and I nearly cried to hear it. I tried to see how far I could pull and lengthen her monster. She started to beg and ask for release. I kissed down on her to stop more complaints and mashed tight as my insides worked and worked tirelessly.

I held on as long as I could but then I was almost screaming for another cum and I finally let go and slid up and moved my wetness to her. “Clean me out,” I told her. Between her gasping breaths she obediently licked to clean me. She was actually doing it! That was too much and I stretched my legs wide again going into a full split that rode on her face. Facing forward this time so I could see her eyes just above my wetness. Wide, staring eyes. I came so hard it was too much for her to suck at, and she gasped and coughed at it. I lifted my hands in the air and roared, “YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” I think it was louder and more exuberant than when I had finished the Ironman.

When I moved off her, she turned on her side and panted and gasped, moaning something I couldn't hear. I patted her on the chest and leaned in close. “I could take advantage of how weak you are right now, but I love you, so I won't do that. This time.” I pulled myself off of her and went for a towel.

Jen leaned her head up and grunted out. “Did you say you love me?”

Hmm. I guess I did.

Living with a goddess is still hard work. I still have to remind waiters I am sitting there too. When I went to get that awesome used car I loved, I talked until I was blue in the face, but couldn't get the deal the ad had said I could. So I sent Jen in at them, and minutes later she had done whatever Jedi mind tricks she does, and I got a better deal than I had even wanted in the first place. When she does stuff like that, you don't know whether you should be proud, or annoyed.

In addition to her presence, her power is extreme and comes so easily. If I stretch to reach and dust the top of the bookcase, I will feel hands on my hips and suddenly I am four feet in the air with my head about hitting the ceiling. That plan of mine will only work once. With her body, it will only take a little practice and training on her part, and Jen will be running up that last hill side by side with me to see who gets to the garage first. Or she will be standing there, waiting for me to arrive. Living with a goddess, you are going to get bowled over by her presence and power. A lot. A lot of lot. You have to dust yourself off get up and move on.

Every once in a while I get my moments. Like when I got a delivery - Jen had carried it in and asked what I ordered. I showed her they were called kegel weights and were part of a new program called K-goal. It had a bunch of new exercises and training things. “My workouts had hit a plateau and this should give it a kick in the butt and make my pussy a lot, lot stronger,” I told her. And I saw her just sort of... swallow. At those moments I feel more like a partner and less like a toy. Even a goddess should have something that keeps her on her toes. Don't ya think?
Old 22-Jan-22, 04:01
Points: 4,333, Level: 27 Points: 4,333, Level: 27 Points: 4,333, Level: 27
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: I Love It When A Plan Comes Together

Beautiful story!!!
Old 23-Jan-22, 00:46
Points: 3,172, Level: 23 Points: 3,172, Level: 23 Points: 3,172, Level: 23
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%
Last Achievements

BeckyLawe writes about muscular, sexy, dominant women like no one else. Her characters can cure ED. The two in this story, the Virago women make my heart thump. Oh, what happened to them. Keep up the great work Becky.
Old 23-Jan-22, 20:41
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croushore [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
BeckyLawe writes about muscular, sexy, dominant women like no one else. Her characters can cure ED. The two in this story, the Virago women make my heart thump. Oh, what happened to them. Keep up the great work Becky.
Wow thanks
Old 04-Feb-22, 21:36
Bevvie97

It’s fascinating and very arousing to see how lust and the magic of passion turn violence and rough treatment of each other’s bodies into something wonderful. And Rebecca sounds an appropriate name for an enchantress who’s able to present that.

So far I've been under the impression that I'm quite open-minded regarding sexuality, especially in terms of fantasy, but Jen having both pussy and manhood revealed that my impression was false
Although I couldn’t figure out for sure, whether or not you envisioned Jen as a real goddess (some supernatural being) it didn’t influence reading experience.

You know that I’ve been rather reluctant to present sexuality in the entirely explicit way as you do, but it doesn’t mean I didn’t perceive the work you had put into your writings and the high quality of them.

And it is very reassuring for me to know that there are other women having this fetish.

Last edited by Bevvie97; 04-Feb-22 at 21:43.
Old 05-Feb-22, 17:16
Last Achievements

<<Although I couldn’t figure out for sure, whether or not you envisioned Jen as a real goddess (some supernatural being) it didn’t influence reading experience.>>

Thanks for the kind words. I admire your skill level a great deal. My stories certainly are a lot more about effort and energy than any great skill.

I meant Jen to be a goddess in the sense that she is beyond most people but still surely mortal. The characters you write are surely goddesses in this sense as well. They are definitely someone that even other highly trained people can't stop but they aren't supernatural.
The Following User Says Thank You to BeckyLawe For This Useful Post: