Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 01-Jul-14, 21:50
Points: 860, Level: 11 Points: 860, Level: 11 Points: 860, Level: 11
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Thumbs up Beatdown from my wife

Has anyone else taken on their wife?

I have been lucky to "fight" my wife on a few occasions and we have even filmed a few.

I think the best one is a fight in out bedroom - with lots of stuff moved. She is topless in boxing shorts and gloves - and boxes me to a finish. I have to admit that shes better than me. She amazed me with how brutal she was - full force head and body shots and even combos. She admitted how much it turned her on - and watching the video back the verbal insults and taunts to get up are amazing. she has done some boxing training in the past and knocks me down quite a few times with combo, she even kisses me then punches me in the face. I end up on the floor very red admitted she is better than me.

Another was a Holiday in Spain, by the side of a quiet road. her in a vest and shorts - me bare chest - she performs a bare fist beat down, body only until I cant get up. I have never been so red and the bruises lasted about 2 weeks. I only stayed on my feet for about 5 minutes - but was great to see other guests at the hotel later looking at my bruises and having no idea.

Ive always been a fan of M V's F but I had no idea how much fun it would be with my own wife!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bobf696 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Jul-14, 01:19
Points: 2,426, Level: 20 Points: 2,426, Level: 20 Points: 2,426, Level: 20
Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Beatdown from my wife

how about posting the video's on youtube?
Old 02-Jul-14, 22:04

I would love to - the topless one isn't suitable - in the first shot she walks in topless and flexes her muscles.

I would love people to see them - but I don't think she would agree to such a public forum- the one in Spain was shot in HD - so our faces are clearly visible. Its such a shame because they are great vids!
Old 02-Jul-14, 22:28
Banned
Points: 1,391, Level: 14 Points: 1,391, Level: 14 Points: 1,391, Level: 14

Send them via message.
Old 03-Jul-14, 15:41
Points: 2,888, Level: 22 Points: 2,888, Level: 22 Points: 2,888, Level: 22
Last Achievements

There are a few of us here who regularly wrestle our wives and GF's. I believe the mods like for threads relating to the topic to be posted in the "wrestling and fighting stories" forum.
Old 06-Jul-14, 07:41

I suppose I think mine was a bit different because these were beatdowns - when she wore the boxing gloves it was full force punches to the body and face.

I was surprised how amazing it was from my wife - I always loved that kind of stuff on the internet - but it being my wife was even better.

I posted it here - as I wondered if other people did the same- I didnt post in stories - as i wasn't going to tell the story of what happened - that is unless anyone wants me to!
Old 07-Jul-14, 13:01
Points: 4,342, Level: 27 Points: 4,342, Level: 27 Points: 4,342, Level: 27
Last Achievements

Hi Bob,

I'd be very interested in reading about your experiences. Please tell all

Smack
The Following User Says Thank You to smackme For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Nov-14, 20:35
Points: 3,937, Level: 26 Points: 3,937, Level: 26 Points: 3,937, Level: 26
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Smile Re: Beatdown from my wife

I have been wrestling my wife for over 30 years, girlfriend at first. She has won twice as many matches as me and I'm twice her size. In the early years she would cross body press pin me and the later half has been head scissors submissions.
The Following User Says Thank You to Bd324 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Dec-14, 13:55
Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,626 Times in 947 Posts

My wife has gotten to be a great wrestler over the five or so years we have been married

Every match is an adventure and a ot of fun, but every once in a while she goes into a "dom mode" and she can get pretty nasty
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to desertgoodguy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Dec-14, 09:13
Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39
Last Achievements

My wife is both my first and only love and my first and only fighting rival. Just a few weeks ago I was telling her how lucky I felt because she understands my fetish and can put up a good fight. I like to lose, and she has defeated me for real more than once restraining my every move and putting me into nice holds.

We don't fight very often, perhaps once a month while she's on her period. It's a funny scene because she has a moody PMS and I abstain from asking her until I'm sure the period has come already. By that moment I will have been thinking about the fight for some time and if I didn't jack off one or two days before the match I will come as soon as we tangle, so if she accepts "right here, right now" and I haven't released, the fun will be short lasting.

We always use the bedroom. Both because of the bed and the privacy should the kids show up. I have always dreamt about rigging the living room with mats, but it also implies keeping them stored and rearranging furniture. She wrestles in shorts or briefs and either a bra or topless at the start (at the end it's always topless). I wrestle in shorts or undies. She is 8-9cm shorter than me but weights about the same. Sometimes we start on the floor beside the bed, but most of the time it's on our knees on the bed. It's back and forth. If I get her in a good hold she taps and we start over. Sometimes she's horny enough to be put in a hold and masturbated, then it's a few minutes pause and we resume. Sometimes fake punches get into the fight to signal we need to change the balance a little or delay a defeat.

One thing I love the most is that she always looks for varied endings. There's two ways to finish me: Either by immobilizing me and going for my dick while I struggle or 'knocking me out' and then masturbating poor defeated me. As I said, she has immobilized me for real more than once. To the point I had to tell her to release me because I was not ready to be defeated yet. And in the KO, her scissors and sleepers have felt wonderful and perhaps could have been for real, but she has never wanted to hurt me for real and I don't fancy it either. Most of the time the KO is a breast smother preceded by a few minutes of boobfest on my face, which drives me crazy.

Even though it's not a real beatdown, and I would never want to be beaten for real by my wife, I live it as if it was one. We tried boxing once, bare-knucled. The idea was exciting, but we chickened out after the first hits. She was very good at connecting and was afraid of hurting me for real.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mixed For This Useful Post:

Tags
beatdown, boxing, femdom