Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 07-Jun-21, 08:12
Chainsaw

Default Re: Tales from Maledom Inc.

Sure
Old 07-Jun-21, 09:18
CrystalCaldwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chainsaw [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Haven't read much Manga but I have written some stories on video game characters and comic book characters in the past on this forum.

I think Buzzkill claimed a little more than a bounty
I saw. Not the first time I've been slung over a shoulder. Hopefully not the last

But tbh I don't do stories it's just me
Old 07-Jun-21, 21:19
Chainsaw

"1...2...and...1,2,3,4...go!"

The loud music blared through the speakers and a room full of muscular, sweaty women moved to it. Their hips cocked and their bodies leaned to the beat.

"Good...now...step...step..."

Leading the charge was young Quartz Jones, a fitness model.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Her body moved in sync with the music, her hips twisting and turning as the bass boomed but something was off today. It was that darn metal music from the other room that seeped in and ruined her vibe.

"Okay...Stop!" She said as she gathered everyone around.

"What is that infernal racket coming from the other room?"

"Just some guy who is practising for an audition or something for a band I think," replied one of the girls.

"We have tried telling him to keep it down but he doesn't listen and tells us to fuck off!" another girl chimed in.

"Yeah...he's a big meanie that one! Calls himself Senor Crispy!" a girl said with a laugh.

"All right that's it! I am going over there to talk some sense into him. You girls take five!" Quartz said as she walked towards the door.

She slammed it open startling the man messing with his guitar on the other side of the studio. Crispy was a towering gentleman, with muscles the size of boulders and a leather mask on his face. He wore a t-shirt inscribed with an unintelligible logo, likely the name of his band. Torn-up jeans and a leather vest completed his ensemble.

The room he was bereft of any life apart from the large amplifier in the corner and the guitar in his hand.

"Hey, you! said Quartz without any signs of intimidation in her voice. She believed in her body and the strength that she possessed.

"Oh for fucks sake! Not one of you again!"

The man grumbled in a deep voice, sounding annoyed like he had been through this before.

"Look like I told your floozies out there, I ain't going anywhere! I paid from my time here just like you!"

"Well, I never..." Quartz's eyes filled with rage. "Who the fuck you calling floozies you sack of shit!"

She walked towards him in fast, confident steps till she stood toe to toe with the large man.

"I don't see anyone else around, so it must be you then!" He said pointing at her.

"Oh, you little..." Quartz's palms hovered in front of her face, expressing more than words ever could.

"Look I don't want any trouble okay and I am sorry for calling you a floozy, now why don't you turn around and go back and do your...thing or whatever it is you do and let me practise in peace!"

"Peace!?," said Quartz screaming. "It's your awful playing that's ruining my vibe"

"Your...vibe?"

"Yeah, my vibe! I gotta feel the music flow through me to dance..." Quartz began an impromptu session of aerobics. Crispy stared at her wide-eyed, watching her body move before she stopped. He then burst out into uncontrolled laughter.

"Oh my...g-god, I can't" Tears ran down his eyes as Crispy laughed his ass off. Enraged, Quartz's eyes narrowed down on the guitar in his hand.

"What the...hey wait!" He said as Quartz grabbed the six-string from his hands. Like a rock god finishing a concert, she slammed the guitar's body down till the neck separated and handed it back to him. Crispy's eyes went red with rage.

"You shouldn't have done that!" He told her. Quartz had a wicked grin on her face.

"Oh yeah..." She said as she stepped forward and stood toe-to-toe with the large man, their chests pressed against each other.

"What are you going to about it?" She said meeting his eyes.

Without warning, Crispy's large arms coiled around her waist lifting her feet off the ground. He locked his wrists in at the small of her back, pouring on the pressure in a vile bearhug that had Quartz screaming in pain.

"What the fuck...ungh!" She screamed and he squeezed.

"I am going to break you for what you did to Alice!" growled Crispy as he squeezed some more.

"Alice...Ungh!," grunted Quartz in pain. "Who the fuck is..."

It was then she saw the name on the guitar's body. Crispy and Alice's name were written on it with a heart symbol in the middle.

"Oh shit...Aaah! Fuuuck!"

Crispy squeezed her with all the strength he could muster and then like a training bag, threw her over his head, giving her a vicious belly to belly suplex. Quartz's back hit the floor with a resounding thud that sent tremors of pain through her body.

Quartz's back arched on impact, her body balanced precariously on her elbows and feet while her torso hovered in the air. She stared wide-eyed at the ceiling with clenched teeth before letting out a scream of pain. She was dumped back to the ground with a hard stomp to the abdomen. Crispy straddled her stomach, ripping off her leotard and wrapping his large palms around her throat, choking her.

"Wait..uff.." Quartz coughed. "C-Can't we work...ugh...s-something out?"

"I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE ME ALONE!" screamed Crispy. "But you ripped my beautiful Alice to shreds! NOW YOU PAY!"

"H-how the fuck w-was I s-supposed to know you care so much about a piece of wood and...uff...six strings?" coughed Quartz in response.

"PIECE OF WOOD!!? WHY YOU LITTLE..." Crisply dragged Quartz to her feet. Her body now only had some stray strands of the leotard's fabric, her sneakers and her headband. He flipped her around and picked her up in a reverse bearhug, locking his wrist just below her chest.

"L-Let go of me!" said Quartz with disdain. Crispy smiled and gave her a savage atomic drop. She sat there with his knee lodged between her legs, her fragile clit rubbing against his skin. Quartz's mouth hung open and her eyes were wide.

"Does it hurt?" asked Crispy, grinding his knee with harsh persistence.

"W-What do you think?" responded Quartz.

"GOOD!"

"N-N-NOOOO!" begged Quartz as he picked her up again, to deliver another cruel drop. This time, her scream filled the empty room.

Crispy pushed her off and let her fall face down on the floor. She nestled her palms between her legs trying to soothe the pain but it wasn't working.

She felt his bulge lodge itself between her ass cheeks while he pulled her arms back on top of his knees. He locked his palms beneath her chin and pulled her neck back with disdain, trapping her in a camel clutch.

"L-Look...Ahhhh...." screamed Quartz as he poured even more pressure into the hold, sending agony racing through her body.

"I-I'll buy you a new one! Whatever you want, just let me go, please!"

"You think Alice is a floozy like you that can be replaced? HOW DARE YOU INSULT HER MEMORY?" Crispy slammed her forehead into the ground and got up. He grabbed a handful of hair and pulled Quartz up to her knees.

He took a moment to gawk at her nude form, sweat running down her skin and felt her body tremble from fear. Crispy trapped her face between his large thighs, squeezing the sides of her head with malicious intent in a standing leg scissor. His palms nestled around her torso, squeezing the sides of her waist as hard as he could.

"F-For FUCKS SAKE! AHHH!," screamed Quartz. "What do you want from me?"

"You think anything you can give me can replace Alice?"

In one swift motion, Crispy picked her up and sat her upon his shoulders. Quartz's body bounced on the concrete and leapt in the air before it settled back down again from the impact of the brutal powerbomb.

She just lay there spread eagle and beaten, staring at Crispy as he straddled her stomach again. He pinned her arms above her head and spread her legs wide as he pressed his weight into her, smothering her body with his. Crispy buried her face between his chest.

Quartz fought hard to break free from his merciless grip but found her strength fading fast. Unable to breathe, her vision darkened, going haze and then blurring the world out from around her as she slowly passed out.

Crispy got up and picked up the remnants of his beloved Alice, lying in pieces on the floor. He held the piece of wood close to his chest and cried. Then he turned towards Quartz again with a vile look in his eyes. He got up and found a permanent marker and scribbled the word "Alice" across her breasts.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Jun-21, 23:43
Points: 25,653, Level: 70 Points: 25,653, Level: 70 Points: 25,653, Level: 70
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,349 Times in 1,043 Posts

Nice storie
Old 08-Jun-21, 22:19
Chainsaw

"My, my...if it isn't Juan Able..."

Her British twang rang across the empty arena of the SFL. The 6-foot tall Amazon stood in the ring, her bare breasts casually draped over the top rope. As usual, she stood nude. Her thick, muscular body glistened with sweat, the result of an intense session with her training partner who lay drained in the ring behind her, drenched in his fluids.

Her name was Rose Winters and Juan was all too familiar with what the beautiful redhead was capable of. Last year alone, the young woman had defeated every challenger without batting an eyelid and she was particularly disappointed that her training partner hadn't measured up to her expectations.

"I-I don't want no trouble, Mrs Winters, I am just here to do my job!"

Juan was an old man, pushing 60 and was way beyond his prime. He stood with a mop in one hand and a bucket in the other, covered in blue overalls and a cap that had the logo of SFL on it. It was the definition of a dirty job, scrapping the fluids of the ring after a particularly intense encounter but someone had to do it.

"Trouble? Why I merely spoke your name darling, just trying to be..." Rose paused for a second and twitched her nose with a cute smile. "Friendly"

"No offence Mrs Winters, the last person you said that to ended up in the hospital..." Juan paused for a second. "for excessive onanism!"

"It's miss Winters Juan and that's not what he said when I jerked him off" Rose took a few strides around the ring, imitating the tone and mannerisms of the previous janitor.

"OH..." She said mockingly in a coarse voice. "THIS IS THE BEST HANDJOB EVARRR!" Rose imitated an explosion with her fingers and laughed.

"THE BEST!" replied the man lying on the mat behind her.

"Shut up Steve!," Rose stomped the man on his chest and ran his body out of the ring through the ropes. He landed on the floor with a smile on his face before passing out.

"Now what do you say I show you a few moves, eh?"

Rose pried open the ropes with a foot and arm, inviting Juan to step in. For a moment, Juan considered it. The thought of stepping into the ring with a beautiful amazon intrigued him. He saw her standing there, threading the ropes open, her muscles flexed and shiny from the sweat. She looked divine but then he remembered what happened to the old janitor.

"N-No thanks, I'm fine where I am," said Juan with a nervous smile.

"Drats!" Thought Rose. He wasn't falling for her charm. For one reason or the other, Rose had decided Juan was going to be her next victim and she wasn't going to take no for an answer.

"Fine!," She said sighing and stepping away from the ropes.

"Then come in and do your job"

Juan was taken aback. He didn't know what to say.

"Uh...e-excuse me?" He replied meekly.

"Are you deaf?" the tone in Rose's voice was now stern and cold.

"Come in and clean up. I would rather not practise in a soiled ring, thank you very much!"

Juan knew she was bluffing. He knew the moment he stepped in that ring it was curtains but he couldn't refuse her. He needed this job. Over the last two months, he had some very questionable investment choices that had left him nearly broke and with little education and dwindling funds, the last thing he could afford was to lose another job. SFL were very particular with complaints, especially against minimum wage workers.

"So If I come in there..." Juan adjusted his collar with a gulp.

"You promise not to do anything funny"

"Cross my heart and hope to die..." said Rose with a smile.

"I'll be a good girl," She had her fingers crossed behind her back and a Cheshire cat grin on her face.

"What the fuck do I do now?" thought Juan. There was only one thing he could do. Head to the ring. He picked up his mop and bucket, walking towards Rose.

She sat on the middle rope as he got closer, draping her meaty thigh over it and pressing down on the rope. With her hand, she pulled the top rope up, flexing her muscles as she pried an opening for Juan with a coy smile.

Juan prayed to every god he knew and put one foot in the ring. Rose immediately closed the ropes, trapping Juan and crotching him in the middle. He cried in pain as she shook the rope.

"It would have been so much easier if you had just listened you cheeky bastard!" She said running a finger down the side of his pain-filled face and pushed him in.

Juan squirmed on the mat, holding on to his balls for dear life.

"W-What do you want?" He said cowering in terror.

Rose sighed, crossing her arms over her generous chest with disappointment dripping off her face.

"Pfft! Isn't it obvious?"

In one single move, she grabbed Juan's overall's and tore them right off like a magician performing the table cloth trick. Old Juan was now nude and very, very afraid. He hid his modesty the best he could until Rose pinned him down by sitting on his chest and pried his hands open.

"Let's see what I am working with here shall we?"

Her deep blue eyes bore witness to the most flaccid phallus that she had ever seen. The poor boys were shrivelled up in terror when her palms wrapped around it. It felt like a limp, wet noodle in her hand.

"Oh my!" She gasped. "Seems we have a tiny problem here and I do mean TINY!"

Juan was embarrassed. His cheeks turned red and his eyes filled with rage.

"Let go of me!" He cried as he struggled but try as he might, Rose did not budge. She pinned his arms down with her knees and straddled his face, planting her minge on his mouth.

"This has turned out to be an unexpected challenge!" She said, her cheeks flush with excitement.

"Let's see if we can find a cure for your..." Rose smiled as she tugged at his willie. "Dysfunction, yes?"

Her palms worked like magic, stretching his skin like rubber while she tugged. Rose had defeated all of her opponents in the SFL the same way and left them lying in the centre of the ring, drained and covered in their own juices. Juan was going to be no different. It really didn't matter that he was flaccid. She was going to drain him, one way or the other.

Juan muffled his displeasure at each painful tug. He kept trying to push her off and failed miserably each time. He had to find a way to get out of there. That's when it struck him. He plunged his tongue in deep into her box and ate her out for his dear life.

"Oh...oh...hehe...oh my!" She moaned as a wave of pleasure washed through her body.

"Looks like you are good for something after all, too bad you are dealing with an SFL champion!"

Rose moaned in pleasure and began grinding her hips on his face. The muscles in her shapely posterior flexed and hardened as she ground. Juan ignored the pain from her tugs and focused his attention on her beaver. His tongue went into overdrive, he knew there was no other chance.

"Still trying are we?" Rose's sultry voice echoed in his ear.

"Give it up, I have trained against far HARDER men"

Juan ignored her taunts and kept at it, driving his tongue deeper with each thrust.

"Oh..." Rose gasped. "Felt that one...ahh...that one too!"

It was working, Juan was slowly breaking through her defences. He just had to push a little harder. Taking a large breath, he plunged his tongue as deep as it would go.

"FUCK!" cried Rose, the change in her voice was noticeable.

"Ohhh...Ummm...ahh..." Juan's dry tongue rubbed hard against her clitoris. Rose threw her head up and moaned, she hadn't felt pleasure like this in a long time. Juan was proving to be a challenge in more ways than one.

Her hips began to shake and convulse.

"Could it be?" She thought to herself. "No way!"

It was the beginning of an orgasm that now threatened to engulf her body. It had been long, far too long since she had felt this and Rose found herself suddenly powerless to stop. One final push from Juan finally released the floodgates and she fell to the mat, convulsing and squirming in ecstasy.

Finally free from his prison, Juan lay on the mat taking in large gulps of air. Her juices stained his chin. He flipped around to look at Rose still twitching in the ring and quickly began to leave but then he stopped. He looked at her again, her beautiful body, those shining muscles. He had never seen the champion as powerless as she was now. It was an opportunity too good to waste.

Rose gasped as Juan pinned her to the mat. He held her arms above her head and locked his ankles into her's, spreading her legs wide in a grapevine.

"Why you little..oh...I am going to gut you like a...oh my!" That's when she felt it. Juan's thick girth rubbed against her legs. She looked down to see the thickest and widest she had ever seen, nearly orgasming from the sight. She looked up to see Juan just as surprised. He had been embarrassed all his life because of his problem. He couldn't remember when he was erect the last time but suddenly there it was, dangling between his legs in full splendour and begging for entry into Rose.

"Ahh..." gasped Rose softly as she felt him enter. Years of built-up lust burst in this one moment and Juan's pelvis sprang into action fucking Rose savagely while she was pinned in a grapevine. The intensity was almost out of his control. The lower half of his body seemed possessed.

"Madre Dios!" He shouted with tears in his eyes.

Rose could have thrown him off any time she wanted but found herself so turned on at his sudden emergence that she went with the flow. She hadn't been fucked this savagely in a long time and Juan's thrusts bore the seeds of another orgasm deep within her. Before long, her body convulsed and twitched again, her eyes rolling to the back of her head. Juan wasn't done yet. He flipped her around and planted a foot on her cheek pinning her face to the mat. He grabbed her hips and raised them up, entering her other hole.

Rose felt pain and pleasure rain through her body. He stretched her arms behind her while he pinned her face down and gave her a good anal pounding. When he was done, he grabbed Rose's twitching body and sent her running into the ropes. His father had taught him a few wrestling moves in his youth, Juan couldn't believe they were paying off now.

He was shorter than her by a good foot, so the clothesline connected with her breasts sending her crumpling into the mat. He rebound off the rope and gave her a good ol' hogan leg drop to the chest. His attacks barely grazed Rose but she was too turned on to care. She had already been weakened by three orgasms in a row and was in too much pleasure to stop now. Juan was proving to be the training partner she always wanted.

Juan quickly straddled her chest, snaking his phallus in between her breasts. While he thrust, his fingers went to work on her beaver again and they both began to moan in pleasure. Soon enough, another orgasm hit her body and Rose grew weaker. Worse, Juan hadn't released once.

He grabbed Rose by her red hair and threw her into the corner. A thunderous chop rang across the empty arena and left an imprint of his hand on her breasts.

"Yes..." moaned Rose. "More...hit me!"

Juan complied, he drove a hard shoulder into her mid-section, watching her six-pack abs flexing to absorb the impact. Her muscles just made him harder. He alternated between stiff forearms to her chest and abs, getting more turned on with every sultry moan that escaped her lips. Rose began to realise that she truly enjoyed being dominated by Juan.

He spread her legs across the ropes and coiled his hand around her throat. He began fucking her hard. The sound of skin on skin echoed through the arena as Juan's pelvis crashed into Rose's hips.

"Slap me..." She cried in pleasure. "Hit me HARD!"

Juan did as he was told. Slaps and moans echoed. Rose's heavy breaths made her chest heave and her muscles flexed. Juan fucked her savagely to another orgasm.

He kneed her hard in the crotch as her body twitched, making her scream in ecstasy. Juan grabbed her hair and slammed her head into the mat, watching with a smile as her body convulsed with pleasure. Juan picked her up again and somehow found the strength to scoop slam her hard into the mat, making the ring vibrate from the impact.

"Yes...oh YES!" moaned Rose as he stomped her hard in the stomach.

Juan dragged her to the corner, resting the back of her head on the lowest turnbuckle, leaving her body spread eagle on the mat. Rose's began rubbing herself as she saw Juan run towards her. She knew what was coming and couldn't wait.

His thick girth snaked in and out of her mouth as bounced up and down on her chest, giving her a brutal bronco buster. He kept bouncing as he face fucked her hard while his old hips bounced on her chest. Rose was beside herself, orgasming almost immediately from the move.

When he was done, he picked up her twitching body from the corner and threw her outside the ring through the middle rope. He jumped down from the apron to grab her hair and yanked her towards a table. Rose soon found herself upside down in his hands while they stood on top of the furniture.

"That's it!" moaned Rose. "Break me and put me back together again!"

Rose wrapped her mouth around his girth and sucked him ferociously while he gave her a brutal piledriver through the table. This was the biggest orgasm Rose had had so far. This 60-year old was doing to her what far younger men failed to do. Dominate her completely.

She lay twitching on the floor as Juan picked her back up and threw her into the ring. His body was finally begging for release but he was too exhausted to go on. He collapsed and fell in the corner, his body covered in sweat and his head resting on the lowest turnbuckle. He had pushed himself too far and couldn't get up. Juan saw his girth began to die down without a release he so desperately craved. He had waited so long for this moment and it seemed like he was destined to not experience it.

Suddenly, Rose's palm wrapped around his cock.

"I am going to give you what you deserve," She kissed him deeply.

"Now..." She whispered while nibbling his ear. "Make me your bitch!"

Juan wrapped his palm around her hair and led her mouth towards his aching phallus. He began thrusting deep and savagely as the sound of Rose choking on his thick girth filled the arena. Stands of spit lined his cock and flowed down Rose's mouth before finally with one deep thrust, he experienced it. His first orgasm in years. He had forgotten what it felt like and had tears in his eyes. His phallus spluttered and twitched as he came deep into Rose's mouth.

Soon, they lay on top of each other in the corner, exhausted, sweaty and in love.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Jul-21, 18:31
Chainsaw

[Redacted]

Last edited by Chainsaw; 08-Jul-21 at 17:15. Reason: Sharing this in a fresh thread
Old 16-Aug-21, 08:45
Chainsaw

The butterflies in her stomach refused to settle, and Rainbow Mika paced back and forth in the empty gym awaiting his arrival. The last few days had flown by so fast.

The massive Russian had caught her eye at the inauguration of the new Street Fighter tournament, and she had been smitten ever since. Things started with a shy "Hello," and before she knew it, Mika was hanging on for dear life as they tested each other in an impromptu arm-wrestling contest.

They challenged each other to a belly punching contest at night, and then he dominated when they had rolled around the mats for fun. Now it was time to find out if he was the one.

Mika checked to make sure everything was in order. She checked to see if the camera ran properly, double-checking to see if the memory card was in the correct slot. Then she placed it back on the tripod and fiddled with the lighting instead.

The tick-tock of the clock on the wall caught her attention. Only five more minutes to go. Her mind ran down a preset checklist of things she ticked off, put back and then ticked them off again to make sure. Then it was time.

He walked in like clockwork, slamming the door against the wall with disdain. His large frame barely fit through the entrance.

"ZANGIEF!" She cried.

"TIME TO SHOW YOU THE TRUE MEANING OF MUSCLE!" He screamed.

They rushed at each other.

Their fingers entwined, and their muscles bulged. Mika strained against his strength, but it was not enough. She went down to one knee, then the next, and that's when she knew. He was the one.

With a loud cry, he slammed her forehead into her nose and twisted her fingers.

"AHHHHH!" She screamed, and then he stifled it with a tremendous blow.

His knee crashed into Mika's cheek, and spit flew from her mouth. It left a bruise on her wheatish skin. Zangief gave her a matching pair with a punch to the other one.

"Ungh!" She winced with one closed eye, and her head turned. Blood ran down the side of her lips. He grabbed her pigtails and forced her up, then rammed his knee between her legs.

"UFFF FUCKKK!" She cried as pain shot through her crotch. Her legs crossed, and her palms nestled between. He pried her hands loose and gave her more sweet pain with another knee.

Mika fell to the floor, her cheek planted on the ground, and her eyes closed. Her soft breath moved the stray strands of her hair from her face, and her skin gleamed with sweat.

Like a magician performing the table cloth trick, he stripped her clothes off in swift yank. Then ran his fingernails down her back.

"AHHHH!" cried Mika as his fingers dug deep, running down the length of her spine. He scratched a line of abuse from her shoulders to her tailbone.

Zangief yanked Mika up to her feet. His hand's taking hold of her ponytails to pull her body straight. Then he scooped her up in his arms.

Mika's back bounced off the unforgiving concrete. Instinctively, her back arched to soothe her pain, and she balanced her body on her elbows. Zangief flattened her with a hard stomp to her stomach.

Her mouth agape and her eyes wide, Mika tried to scream. There was no expression for the pain that ran through her body.

His fingers took hold of her nipples, twisting and turning them like a knob. He pulled her up to her feet and sent her running into the wall.

Mika's forehead struck the wall, and her breasts squashed into the concrete. She stood dazed, her feet wobbly and her limbs working overtime to get back into sync. Zangief slammed her to the floor with a hard clothesline.

Her body folded in half when it hit the floor, and Mika's knees rested at the side of her face. Mika's chest heaved as she drew large gulps of air. Her eyes fluttered to stay open.

"AHHHHH!" She cried and opened her eyes wide. Zangief grabbed a handful of her muff and squeezed. He picked her up like luggage, carrying her towards the training ring by her snatch. He stopped midway when he saw a table. A sinister smile formed on his face.

The powerbomb lit up every nerve centre in her body. Pain rushing in like a wave to wash over her back when it broke through the wood. She lay barely conscious beneath the debris. Zangief wasn't done yet.

He pushed through broken wood to get at her and pulled Mika to her feet. He led her towards the steel steps.

WHAM!

Her forehead crashed into unforgiving steel.

WHAM!

He did it again.

WHAM!

One more time. Then, Mika's forehead bounced off the ring post. It cut open a wound by the side of her head, and blood poured down her face. Zangief kept her standing and began an assault on her stomach.

"Ungh!" She winced as a fist bruised her skin.

"Ahhhh!" She cried as one collided with her kidney.

"UFFFF!" She grunted as another impaled her stomach.

"ARGHHHHH!" She yelled and coughed up blood.

Satisfied, Zangief rolled her in.

He circled his pray, who lay on the mat spread eagle and ripped open his briefs. Mika saw the massive erection spring to life. Her mind had already raced to the bed, but Zangief wasn't satisfied.

A soft moan escaped her lips as he sat down on her stomach. Then her inched upward. She threw her head back as she felt Zangief snake his erection between her breasts.

"Give me more!" She cooed. He obliged.

Zangief opened up on her face. Furious fists turning her head left and right. Pleasure and pain fought for dominance in her brain.

"AHHHH!" She grunted as he bloodied her nose.

"OHHHH!" Her eye swelled.

"FUCK!" A bruise appeared on her chin.

Then he pulled her up for more.

The top of her head hit the mat with a sickening thud. Zangief did not let her body go. He got up again with her in tow to deliver another piledriver, then one more.

Mika's body lingered for a brief moment before it fell. She lay sprawled on the mat, barely hanging on the last threads of consciousness, but Zangief still wanted more.

She watched him jump out of the ring and grab a chair. He threw it in over the top rope. Her head arched up to see him lodge it sideways in the corner. Mika smiled as he walked towards her.

He stomped her hard in the stomach and flipped her over. With one hand on pussy and one on her hair, Zangief picked her up like a battering ram. He ran full sprint into the corner, smashing her head into the chair.

She swung like a pendulum in his arms, her head ramming into the steel again and again. By the time he dropped her to the mat, her face was crimson red.

He scooped her up in his arms again and hung her upside down in the corner. She was stuck in a tree of woe.

Zangief's massive boots left indents on her skin as they collided with her stomach. He stomped a mudhole in her belly and then let her fall. He picked her up and slammed her back into the corner again, then went to work on her breasts.

Tiny beads of sweat flew in the air when chopped her on the chest.

"AHHHHHH!" She threw her head back and screamed as another palm left an imprint on her breasts.

"FUCK YEAHHHHH!" Mika shrieked as her skin turned red.

"UFFFF!" She squealed as her breasts jiggled with another impact.

Mika struggled to hang on as another chop echoed through the gym.

Zangief then spread her legs wide on the middle rope.

"AHHHH!'s" and "OOOO's" escaped her lips as knees and fists collided with her cunt. His punishment was unrelenting, and it was her job to take it without question. She excelled at it.

When he was done, she rested on the ropes with her limbs limp and her eyes barely open. There was still one last thing to do. He freed her from the ropes and dragged her to the centre of the ring.

Zangief bent her over with a hard blow to her stomach and trapped her head between his massive thighs. She moaned as she felt his erection rub on her shoulder blades, even louder when he sat her on his shoulders.

He jumped up in the air and spun like a cyclone. The world slowed down as Mika felt gravity take hold. She looked up to see his smile a split second before her body tore through the ring.

Mika lay spread eagle within the large hole in the mat.

A few hours later

The camera lens focused on Rainbow Mika's lovely posterior. She was bent over the couch, her head dangling over the edge and her arms limp by her side. Her body moved without her consent, shaking from the impact of the primal thrusting Zangief was giving her.

Her guttural moans echoed through the living room as Zangief took her ass from behind. Mika smiled and bit her lips. She was now forever his.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Aug-21, 05:29
Points: 5,090, Level: 30 Points: 5,090, Level: 30 Points: 5,090, Level: 30
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

More of these maledom stories please
Old 22-Nov-21, 16:05
Chainsaw

The video faded in from black with a simple and static title card.

OBSESSION VOL 1: EMILY POWERS VS TYRANT

Then the first images flooded in. The camera was stationed on a long shot of an unremarkable white room with a wrestling ring. So white, it was causing havoc with the white balance. The grainy video cycled through various pallets before settling down. Then she came into the frame.

Emily Powers had a strange obsession.

Her upside down face appeared on the camera with her opponent's large palm clasping her short, blonde hair.

Emily's nude body was oiled up and strewn over the shoulders of her large adversary. She was about 5"1 and looked like a small doll in her opponent's large arms. He bent her like one too.

Small gasps and groans escaped her lips as he bent her spine over the peaks and valley's of his large shoulder blades. Emily's body was cut and defined, not lacking in muscle density either but next to her adversary, it paled. His 7-foot tall stature was wide and imposing.

He dropped Emily to the mat and worked her back over with hard boots to the base of her spine. She winced and rolled but he continued his onslaught for just a little more before letting her squirm on the mat. He dug in a few hard forearms into her back before pulling Emily to her feet by the hair. Then, he sent her running into the corner.

Emily's sober chest collided with the turnbuckle, and she stumbled from the corner only to eat a super kick to her jaw. She stood there, all wobbly on her feet before she fell to her knees and then to her face. Despite the punishment, her lips contorted into a warm smile.

Her obsession had started young and grown along with her. An obsession to push her body to the limits, to see the extent of what it could take. The man they called The Tyrant was exactly what she needed.

His blue eyes were cold, his face expressionless and his ebony skin gleamed under the light.

He moved his head unnaturally, tilting it side to side.

"You wandered into the wrong home, Goldilocks," The Tyrant grumbled, his voice low and cold.

He grabbed her arms and locked her wrists to the base of her spine, then sat on it. The Tyrant took his time feeling up her back, his fingers wandering to the back of her neck.

Emily's skin tingled at his touch. Eventually he palmed her hair and then dug his fingers deep into her mouth, making her gag. Then he rested them under her chin and pulled.

Emily's torso shot up almost 90-deegress.

Her eyes fluttered and a scared, soft gasp escaped her lips but then it settled into a soft moan and a smile. The more he pulled, the more she moaned. She was 19 when she discovered her obsession turned her on. It was at the hands of a wrestling instructor, when she had first broken into the business. He slammed her in the ring and then ploughed through her in bed. Emily was hooked.

Without warning the Tyrant slammed her forehead into the mat and got up. She responded with a loud moan when he yanked her head up, pulling on her hair. He dragged her to the ropes and placed her throat on the middle rope. As she choked, Tyrant began kicking her back. His large boots slammed into her rippling skin, aimed at the middle of her spine.

Emily clinched her teeth and let the pain run through her body. She shut her eyes tight, feeling every nerve flare up in response. Then, the soft moans came back. Her face relaxed and she bit her lower lip. Her obsession over the years had strengthened her body. She was used to the pain.

As the last kick rang on her glistening wet back, she flipped around and gave him a fist to the stomach.

The Tyrant laughed.

He picked her up and body slammed her so hard into the mat that she bridged on impact, and stayed on her elbows for a little while, till she was stomped in the stomach.

Soon boots began raining down on her core, testing her abdominals with hellish ferocity. Emily concentrated and bore the pain. Like before, it slowly morphed its design and turned into a current of erotic energy. The sharp spikes and the comedown's made her moan louder. She surprised The Tyrant when her fingers shot into her pussy.

He stepped back and smiled, watching Emily rub herself like a madwoman. Her body twisted and turned, her eyes half-open and a string of soft moans on her lips. She planked, then arched and contorted into a million different shapes till she convulsed, bathing the mat.

At the peak of her orgasm, Tyrant pulled Emily's still quivering body to its feet and slammed her forehead into the turnbuckle.

Emily's body quaked under the pressure of another flow, falling into the corner and convulsing on the turnbuckles. Her eyes shot up under her fluttering eyelids and her trembling lower lip was in the throes of her teeth. Tyrant's large shoulder struck her abdomen and Emily nearly passed out.

Grabbing her hair, Tyrant threw her out of the ring through the ropes. Emily's back hit the apron on the way down to the hard floor.

It required more effort this time, a more concentrated effort at flushing the pain that clogged her veins. The sudden release of norepinephrine lit her nerves up like a pinball machine. Flap left, flap right and into the hole. Emily's eyes widened and a huge moan escaped her lips.

Her muscles accommodated her request, reforming and tightening, taking hold of their definition micro seconds from impact, just in time to weather another boot from the Tyrant into her back. Emily collapsed, barely grunting, mostly moaning as she weathered his storm. Soon, she was being flung into the barricades.

Tyrant held her sideways and threw her into them. The cruel clank of her skin on the steel rods echoed through the room. He watched Emily toss and turn, then straighten and smile. Pain and pleasure flowing through her with rapid succession. There was no holding back the floodgates now.

After enjoying the view, The Tyrant tossed her over the barricade and followed. Emily landed in a row of empty chairs, displacing a few when her body crashed into them. She lay with seats strewn on her chest, at one with a pile of chairs. The Tyrant watched her chest protrude, then settle, falling in a steady rhythm of heaves and moans.

Grabbing one of the chairs, Tyrant set it up and grabbed Emily's hair, yanking at them and nearly ripping them off her scalp. He pulled Emily to her knees and slammed her forehead into the seat with such impact that it nearly folded the chair over.

Tyrant grabbed Emily's falling body and slammed her forehead again before bending her over the seat. Her head dangled in the space between the backrest and the seat, and her tormentor had a great view of her round, bouncy glutes. With a smile, he picked up a chair and folded it in his hands.

Emily screamed but not in pain. Her skin folded and rippled as The Tyrant spanked her hard with a steel chair. Soon, her cheeks flashed a distinct shade of red on her ivory, white skin and a particularly savage impact collapsed the steel pipe support and slammed the chair shut on her neck.

The Tyrant watched Emily convulse on the floor, squirming as another orgasm took her. The steel chair's seat compressed her chest while the headrest lay still on the base of her spine. Unable to control himself any longer, The Tyrant ripped his briefs off.

Emily's head shot up and her eyes widened. A loud gasp escaped her lips as Tyrant's thick cock penetrated her from behind. Her body still stuck between the chair, he took her in the ass hard, fucking her tight hole with deep, furious thrusts. Emily moaned and squirmed, her fingernails digging into the hard floor and scratching the surface.

She clenched her teeth, her eyes closed and nearly tearing up at the pain but then she concentrated. Like before, pleasure washed the pain away and now she screamed in ecstasy. The Tyrant pulled on her hair and fucked her till he came deep in her ass, then he wrestled her out from between the chair and dragged her to the ring.

The next twenty minutes was a demonstration on how to break the human body or try to anyway. Emily weathered it all. She was slammed mercilessly on the mat, again and again. Then she was punched. Hard fists painted her small tits and six-pack in new colours. Then he destroyed her pussy with knees and punches.

Emily fell to the mat out cold, squirming and experiencing one last orgasm before she passed out. The video faded to black.

When it faded back in, the autofocus took time to make sense of the two figures in frame. The picture oscillated between soft and sharp, the motors in the camera whirring and trying to find a point to focus on.

Then it focused on her eyes and the picture became clear. On her knees and with a large smile plastered on her face, Emily looked to the camera and bit her lip. Then she sucked one of The Tyrant's fingers that stretched her cheek. Her hands were tied behind her back and Emily's body shook taking his primal thrusts from behind. All of a sudden, The Tyrant pulled out rushing towards her head and grabbing her hair.

He lifted her head up just in time to cover Emily's face in gallons of his cum. She opened her mouth wide and closed her eyes, catching a few stray drops on the tip of her tongue.

With one of Tyrant's hands on her throat and another yanking her short hair, her face was held up to the camera. In the throes of ecstasy, Emily moaned with her eyes half-closed.

Before the video faded away for one final time, Emily looked at the camera and smiled.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Emily Powers.jpg (145.0 KB, 161 views)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Nov-21, 18:45
Points: 25,653, Level: 70 Points: 25,653, Level: 70 Points: 25,653, Level: 70
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,349 Times in 1,043 Posts

Thanks by the new storie.

Tags
brutal, maledom, man wins, mixed wrestling