Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 24-Apr-19, 15:23
Points: 41, Level: 1 Points: 41, Level: 1 Points: 41, Level: 1
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%

Default Wife wants a match

I am new to this. My wife and I enjoy wrestling/catfight videos and sometimes wrestling together. She really wants to set up a female vs female match to do it in front of me. We have never done anything like this and not sure as how to even go about it. Safety is paramount, so we figured go with a professional.

Where should we start and how would we go about it? We travel quite a bit when I'm home. Any recommendations for the Virginia down to Georgia area? Sometimes we are out in Texas as well.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by johnsm; 24-Apr-19 at 15:44.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to johnsm For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Apr-19, 15:26
Points: 2,814, Level: 22 Points: 2,814, Level: 22 Points: 2,814, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Wife wants a match

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsm [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I am new to this. My wife and I enjoy wrestling/catfight videos and sometimes wrestling together. She really wants to set up a match to do it in front of me. We have never done anything like this and not sure as how to even go about it. Safety is paramount, so we figured go with a professional.

Where should we start and how would we go about it? We travel quite a bit when I'm home. Any recommendations for the Virginia down to Georgia area? Sometimes we are out in Texas as well.

Thanks in advance.
I m sometimes in DC and Charlotte because of my job
Maybe we can meet there next time, would love to wrestle your wife
Old 25-Apr-19, 04:13
Points: 6,026, Level: 33 Points: 6,026, Level: 33 Points: 6,026, Level: 33
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Hey friend if you ever come back to Texas my wife and I would love to arrange a night of fun send me a private message lets chat
Old 25-Apr-19, 19:07
bartyboy78

My girlfriend has expressed an interest in setting up a match with another woman at some point as well! Shes seen how obsessed I am with mixed wrestling, and is looking to set up a match with a session wrestler (she specifically wants to take on Skylar Rene, since she knows how infatuated with Skylar i used to be, but we’ll see...). I imagine she would be interested in taking on your wife, if you were down! We are from the New England area.

Regarding professionals, it seems that a fair number of session wrestlers are open to fem vs fem matches. I would recommend wb270 or sessiongirls if you are interested in finding an experienced opponent for your wife. Good luck!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Apr-19, 16:39
Points: 13,581, Level: 50 Points: 13,581, Level: 50 Points: 13,581, Level: 50
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

For her first match I would go with one of the older experienced session wrestlers. Treat it as a training session, don’t add any competitive pressure on her. It’s going to be very important to make her first experience wrestling another woman a very positive one. If you set her up in a very competitive match and she gets the crap beat out of her. There is a very good chance she will have a very short wrestling career
The Following User Says Thank You to AKgrappler For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Apr-19, 13:36
Points: 7,039, Level: 35 Points: 7,039, Level: 35 Points: 7,039, Level: 35
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nave012 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
My girlfriend has expressed an interest in setting up a match with another woman at some point as well! Shes seen how obsessed I am with mixed wrestling, and is looking to set up a match with a session wrestler (she specifically wants to take on Skylar Rene, since she knows how infatuated with Skylar i used to be, but we’ll see...).
Sounds like you have roughly the coolest girlfriend ever! I know booking a session with Skylar would be challenging from your location, but if you see an opportunity you and your GF should totally DO this - you will have a blast! I can't be sure from your post if you ever personally sessioned with Skylar, but if not, I can tell you that she is really good about accommodating your skill level and session desires. She plays a bad-ass character in a lot of her videos, and she certainly has the strength and skills to be a bad-ass, but in person I also found her to be a sweetheart. She wants very much to understand what you want and give you a great session experience.

Wishing you and your GF the best. Whether you can find a way to add the Skylar element or not, it sounds like you're a very lucky guy!
Old 30-Apr-19, 14:30
Points: 11,563, Level: 46 Points: 11,563, Level: 46 Points: 11,563, Level: 46
Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,006 Times in 624 Posts

Should be easy,just be ready to fork over the cash to the session girl you have chosen.
Old 05-May-19, 19:22
Points: 7,658, Level: 37 Points: 7,658, Level: 37 Points: 7,658, Level: 37
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

As several have stated, many, in fact most session women wrestle women and well as men. Pick one that has excellent training and size and can take care of an protect your wife who is a newbie, but can also throw you around, book her for two hours or an afternoon, and then just go have some good clean family fun!
The Following User Says Thank You to mrrassleswithgirls For This Useful Post:
Old 20-May-19, 01:49
JustKen
This message has been deleted by JustKen.