Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Closed Thread

Old 01-Nov-20, 20:27
Points: 7,536, Level: 37 Points: 7,536, Level: 37 Points: 7,536, Level: 37
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Session rates are getting out of hand

From Londons Twitter...

lockdown deal
you’d better come and see me QUICK for a beating that will leave you aching for the duration
40% off bookings from tomorrow till Wednesday

Some guys must be going to London really fast now
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Juvi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Nov-20, 22:01
Points: 8,234, Level: 38 Points: 8,234, Level: 38 Points: 8,234, Level: 38
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juvi [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
From Londons Twitter...

lockdown deal
you’d better come and see me QUICK for a beating that will leave you aching for the duration
40% off bookings from tomorrow till Wednesday

Some guys must be going to London really fast now
Interesting. And I think we can all guess why she's offering a discount. Clearly good for business.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mark.johnson21 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Nov-20, 22:12
Points: 7,536, Level: 37 Points: 7,536, Level: 37 Points: 7,536, Level: 37
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark.johnson21 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Interesting. And I think we can all guess why she's offering a discount. Clearly good for business.
She is offering the discount because the UK will go back to lockdown...so she is hoping for some extra sessions in the next few days as she will probably not be able to work after that.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Juvi For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Nov-20, 00:45
Points: 8,234, Level: 38 Points: 8,234, Level: 38 Points: 8,234, Level: 38
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Makes sense. Without enough regular clients, offering a discount to attract new ones makes a lot of sense. Better to make some money than none.
The Following User Says Thank You to mark.johnson21 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Nov-20, 22:20
Points: 2,659, Level: 21 Points: 2,659, Level: 21 Points: 2,659, Level: 21
Activity: 10.4% Activity: 10.4% Activity: 10.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royh [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Because you made me break my promise that I won’t post in this thread anymore, make it 30%
Can you let us know which session wrestler you will give a extra 30 percent too? I also want to give her a gift. I want to send her a jar of grey poupon.

Added after 15 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by London_Wrestler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
That's what some of us have been saying the entire time!

However some believe that the market is unfair and it's not right that session wrestlers should charge that much. Apparently session wrestling should be available at an affordable rate for everyone and the wrestlers should do more sessions at a lower rate to earn more money.
Before you roll your eyes London, I have said all along that a more reasonable rate will bring them more money.
This is what happens when they price themselves out of the market. Others come in and make a better product and take the money away from them.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Now I have not bought a custom from the above clip store but I have seen the videos and in my opinion they make a better video than most of the session wrestlers do. This is just one store out of many. NOW I have ask this over and over again. Why do the session wrestlers want the wrestling money to leave them and go to a non wrestling company?
The session wrestlers can raise their rates and get 100 percent of nothing, or they can become more affordable and get a better percentage of something.
Trust me I am practicing what I preach and working with some session wrestlers and helping them make money.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg grey.jpg (75.7 KB, 6 views)

Last edited by gutpunch; 02-Nov-20 at 22:20.
The Following User Says Thank You to gutpunch For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Nov-20, 00:04
Points: 8,227, Level: 38 Points: 8,227, Level: 38 Points: 8,227, Level: 38
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

It is starting to happen in the UK.
First that great feisty woman known as Londonwrestler offers 40% off. Athena follows and offers a session for £100. I have just been offered a session with a very famous UK wrestler for £100. Did someone mention supply and demand?
I hope the ladies offering sessions in the £180- £300 range take a look and realise what is going on. The three i have mentioned are all really good wrestlers who guarantee brilliant hassle free fun sessions, unlike some of the higher priced ones.
The times they are a changing.
Please support these brave ladies by booking a session.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to markuk1 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Nov-20, 01:56
Points: 7,346, Level: 36 Points: 7,346, Level: 36 Points: 7,346, Level: 36
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements

This is a crazy thread full of three groups of people and two of those three groups are arguing with each other even though they actually agree and then there's a third group which is Fritz and Adrock and everyone should just go ahead and ignore them.

Of the two groups of sane people, one is arguing that session wrestlers should be able to charge whatever they want. The other group is arguing that if sessions wrestlers charged less, they could potentially make more money overall. These two groups of people don't actually disagree on any fundamental points. There's a lot of generalities and potential false equivalencies (I have no idea how the economics of session work actually work and neither do any of you since we aren't session workers and it is not an industry with any actual data), but nobody from these two groups of people are arguing that session workers don't have the right to set their own rates or that sessioning is a right and anyone charging too high of a price is infringing on our inalienable right to get choked by a woman's thighs. These two groups of sane people can probably stop arguing and also probably just start ignoring the third group of people.

Also, English session women right now offering discounts is not an example of supply and demand. It's much more akin to a fire sale or a going out of business sale where someone is trying to unload as much merchandise as possible during a short window because of other factors which in this case is the high potential of the country going into lock down again.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to GuyIncognito For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Nov-20, 02:08
Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,162 Times in 1,030 Posts

It's not high potential. It's 100% potential. Starting Thursday, UK goes into lockdown until December 2. There is a very real potential they can't work again in person the rest of the year, or even into the spring. Other countries will follow suit I imagine. There are exceptions for work travel, but I have the feeling that doesn't include session wrestling or other SW. I hope they can make it through this, and that people here don't use this opportunity to point at "omg supply and demand!!" for internet points. As the previous poster pointed out, it is a panic attempt to make as much as they can this week and hope it lasts them the rest of the year.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to uxiel For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Nov-20, 02:43
Points: 57,582, Level: 100 Points: 57,582, Level: 100 Points: 57,582, Level: 100
Activity: 92.9% Activity: 92.9% Activity: 92.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,750 Times in 1,917 Posts

If the demand was high, suppliers could obviously take advantage and put their prices UP.

It seems in this respect Mark has been proven correct.

If customers were saying "shit, I might not be able to get a session for a month" the suppliers could turn around and say "I might be able to fit you in, but boy it's gonna cost ya." ...And people would pay through the nose because they know supply is going to be short. But as it is, it's the suppliers hand that appears to have been forced.

On the contrary, looking around, people are paying silly high prices for home fitness equipment (especially dumbbells, barbells and weight plates) because suppliers know their stock is in high demand and customers will pay before the shelves run dry.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jiminy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Nov-20, 12:27
Banned
Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%
Last Achievements

I agree with most of you that the London-ladies do this special low price-offer now to grab every session they can before the lockdown. But it is "as sure as the Amen in church" that we will get this punishment back twice, triple, quadruple with the fee-increasement whenever the corona-crisis will be finished. The 14 of the 21 submissionsroom-ladies have already given us an example with their fee-increasement since the beginning of the Corona-crisis.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fritz For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread