Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 11-Oct-20, 19:42
Points: 6,976, Level: 35 Points: 6,976, Level: 35 Points: 6,976, Level: 35
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Average session rates

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInBlack [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You are generalizing too much.
Looking at the submissionroom @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], Mysteria, Xena . . . are charging £175.
I count them to the best session girls.
But I never would pay £200 for a session with Puma or Amrita.
Yes, my last session was with xena which was £175, plus £30 extra for filming. So it is really expensive! I wanted to session with a big girl though and after my first choice stood me up I had to get what I was given in a way. But Xena was really good... some downsides but guess that’s for another post.

It is what it is I guess - it’s an expensive game!
Old 11-Oct-20, 20:26
Banned
Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%
Last Achievements

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] When was your last session with Xena? According to the submissionroom-website she is one of the several ladies there who increased her fee to £200.
Old 16-Nov-20, 12:58
Session Wrestler
Points: 28,129, Level: 73 Points: 28,129, Level: 73 Points: 28,129, Level: 73
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,420 Times in 669 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by markuk1 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I think the standard £150 charged now in the uk is at the very top end of what most people are prepared to pay. Its interesting that a few are chancing there arm and going for a higher rate-£175-200. In my opinion these turn out to be the worst session wrestlers you have ever booked.
You are most definitely wrong with your assumption

The 'standard £150' hadn't changed for approximately 10 years which is absolutely ridiculous in my opinion.

I increase my rate in small increments on a regular basis JUST LIKE ANY OTHER BUSINESS ON THE PLANET. It currently stands at £195 for one hour, with discounts for longer bookings. My rate varies across every country as I tour because each country has travel/accommodation costs

I think that there should be a variance wrestler-by-wrestler. Sessioning with someone like Veve who is internationally known and highly skilled should be more expensive than someone brand new to the business who has two moves. Again, this is standard business practice.

Clipstores
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ella ‘Scorpion’ Escorpi For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Nov-20, 17:46
Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,808 Times in 653 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamScorpion [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

The 'standard £150' hadn't changed for approximately 10 years which is absolutely ridiculous in my opinion.

I increase my rate in small increments on a regular basis JUST LIKE ANY OTHER BUSINESS ON THE PLANET. It currently stands at £195 for one hour, with discounts for longer bookings. My rate varies across every country as I tour because each country has travel/accommodation costs

I think that there should be a variance wrestler-by-wrestler. Sessioning with someone like Veve who is internationally known and highly skilled should be more expensive than someone brand new to the business who has two moves. Again, this is standard business practice.
All that seems fair enough to me, and having had the lucky opportunity to have sessions with you in the past, I will just say that you're definately worth sessioning with at that rate.

I had my first session back in Summer 2002 when I did a summer holiday work stint at Disneyland Paris before starting University and sessioned with the great Agnes Auber. From memory, she charged the equivalent of about £150 and that was 18 years ago!
Old 16-Nov-20, 19:48
Points: 8,234, Level: 38 Points: 8,234, Level: 38 Points: 8,234, Level: 38
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

$1 in 1990 is the equivalent of $2.04 in 2020. That means that a $300 session in 1990 would cost $612 today if session wrestlers adjusted for inflation.

I can only assume there were far fewer session wrestlers in 1990, session wrestlers did not depend on sessions as their main source of income (too few clients who could afford it), and most would-be clients probably didn't even know that mixed wrestling sessions even existed (I was into mixed wrestling for about 8 years before I learned there was such a thing as session wrestlers -- and that was 12 years ago). Also it should be noted that mixed wrestling wasn't exactly as accepted or as widespread as it is today, nor was it easily found (i.e. no internet sites). If you're one of a handful of women in the world offering such an extremely rare service and there is literally nowhere else to go to get it, then yeah, charging a lot for it makes sense. But now? There's way too many session wrestlers for that to work. It's not the extremely rare service it was.

Last edited by mark.johnson21; 16-Nov-20 at 22:02.
The Following User Says Thank You to mark.johnson21 For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Nov-20, 19:59
Points: 7,536, Level: 37 Points: 7,536, Level: 37 Points: 7,536, Level: 37
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Here we go again
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Juvi For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Nov-20, 00:24
Points: 8,227, Level: 38 Points: 8,227, Level: 38 Points: 8,227, Level: 38
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamScorpion [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I have never had a session with Scorpion and i never will at that price. I have seen her wrestle and she is good. In my opinion £195 for a session is not only ridiculous, its is absolutely scandalous. Veve may well be highly skilled. This is not the biggest factor in booking a session. Attitude, chemistry, looks, a love of what you are doing and of course price are far more important than can you apply an arm bar competently?
I find it difficult to feel sympathy for session wrestlers charging sky high fees, directing you to "only fans " whilst also nudging you towards there amazon wish list and offering up there used pants for sale, when we have brave front line NHS staff working all the hours under the sun for a pittance to save our lives.
Thousand of people are contracting this awful covid every day. Many hundreds are dying every day. The virus is rampant. We are in a lockdown Many dark winter nights are ahead of us. I dont think that doing a session will be top of anyones to do list for a long time, especially as rolling around with someone who is meeting multiple people every day must be the highest risk you could take.
Wait till its over, prices will drop, be patient. Learn a lesson and dont chance a session.
Stay safe everyone.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to markuk1 For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Nov-20, 00:40
Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,808 Times in 653 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by markuk1 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I have never had a session with Scorpion and i never will at that price. I have seen her wrestle and she is good. In my opinion £195 for a session is not only ridiculous, its is absolutely scandalous. Veve may well be highly skilled. This is not the biggest factor in booking a session. Attitude, chemistry, looks, a love of what you are doing and of course price are far more important than can you apply an arm bar competently?
I find it difficult to feel sympathy for session wrestlers charging sky high fees, directing you to "only fans " whilst also nudging you towards there amazon wish list and offering up there used pants for sale, when we have brave front line NHS staff working all the hours under the sun for a pittance to save our lives.
Thousand of people are contracting this awful covid every day. Many hundreds are dying every day. The virus is rampant. We are in a lockdown Many dark winter nights are ahead of us. I dont think that doing a session will be top of anyones to do list for a long time, especially as rolling around with someone who is meeting multiple people every day must be the highest risk you could take.
Wait till its over, prices will drop, be patient. Learn a lesson and dont chance a session.
Stay safe everyone.

Yeah, give it a rest. You're just as boring and wrong here as you were on the other thread. That's all I've got to say to you. You can join my ignore list alongside the other trolls.

End of discussion.
The Following User Says Thank You to Subboy2 For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Nov-20, 03:27
Points: 2,290, Level: 19 Points: 2,290, Level: 19 Points: 2,290, Level: 19
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Please don't drag Veve into this. Her rates average (or below average compared to some girls). She doesn't overcharge because she's skilled or experienced.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Freeman20 For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Nov-20, 04:32
Points: 7,144, Level: 36 Points: 7,144, Level: 36 Points: 7,144, Level: 36
Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,615 Times in 586 Posts

Quote:
Stay safe everyone.
That’s fine, I’m sure that Scorpion isn’t missing out on anything by not sessioning with you.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gatsby87 For This Useful Post: