Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Community > General Discussion [Off-Topic]

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 20-Dec-15, 05:56
Points: 55,562, Level: 100 Points: 55,562, Level: 100 Points: 55,562, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,593 Times in 792 Posts
Default Re: Why do the females always win?

Z, I didn't understand skyli any more than you did.
Old 20-Dec-15, 06:29
Points: 3,048, Level: 22 Points: 3,048, Level: 22 Points: 3,048, Level: 22
Activity: 17.1% Activity: 17.1% Activity: 17.1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
What?
It seems like mister Skyli believes that equality of the sexes is a fabrication of the media, and also believes that the media also tricks people into believing that prescription drugs work, and also into accepting homosexuals as human beings.

So, he's either insane or trolling. Either way, I think his continued access to the board would be disruptive.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to furrygrappler For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Dec-15, 07:37
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Yes, I found it difficult to follow some of the very disconnected conclusions Skyli was making, too. I love girls to defeat guys in wrestling. I don't use drugs of any kind, prescription or otherwise, though I have no problem with people who find them beneficial using them. I am not homosexual, but I don't have a problem with people who are being able to commit their entire lives to somebody who makes them happy. Frankly, I don't see any correlation between any of those inferences. He did seem rather angry, though, so perhaps his vitriolic answer was in response to something other than the board question to which the rest of us are responding?

In response to the original question, why do girls always seem to win in mixed wrestling?...

I personally saw a picture in a magazine when I was about twelve, that featured a couple of very attractive women in swimsuits wrestling in a very sensual and aggressive way. The picture really resonated with me and I did everything I could to find more, but this was pre-internet and it was hard to find material. In time I found more pictures, and when I saw pictures of women wrestling men, I left girl on girl stuff behind. I respond very strongly to images, stories and videos of girls defeating men, but I find material of men hurting women to be distasteful and hard to watch. I've come to terms with that making me what is known as a 'jobber'. I also know that there is a lot of fantasy involved in the situation, but I am very comfortable with that kind of suspension of disbelief.

Not sure if that went any way towards answering your original question, mate, but one of the things I like about this forum is the ability to talk about this topic with others who either understand or are sympathetic. Thanks for asking.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Dec-15, 08:24
Points: 39,915, Level: 87 Points: 39,915, Level: 87 Points: 39,915, Level: 87
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,045 Times in 539 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixfightor [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I personally saw a picture in a magazine when I was about twelve, that featured a couple of very attractive women in swimsuits wrestling in a very sensual and aggressive way. The picture really resonated with me and I did everything I could to find more, but this was pre-internet and it was hard to find material. In time I found more pictures, and when I saw pictures of women wrestling men, I left girl on girl stuff behind. I respond very strongly to images, stories and videos of girls defeating men, but I find material of men hurting women to be distasteful and hard to watch. I've come to terms with that making me what is known as a 'jobber'. I also know that there is a lot of fantasy involved in the situation, but I am very comfortable with that kind of suspension of disbelief.
WoW that basically describes me and how my mixed wrestling/femdom fetish evolved over the years! One good thing that comes from it is the fact that I would NEVER EVER EVER intentionally cause harm or hurt to any female (or tolerate other men doing so) in any way shape or form! Cheers friend
The Following User Says Thank You to Punkscience For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Dec-15, 14:59
Points: 9,497, Level: 41 Points: 9,497, Level: 41 Points: 9,497, Level: 41
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Because men simply allows them to while enjoying it
Old 21-Dec-15, 05:33
Points: 1,688, Level: 16 Points: 1,688, Level: 16 Points: 1,688, Level: 16
Activity: 2.7% Activity: 2.7% Activity: 2.7%

Why so big reaction?
I agree with your answers-reactions.
Just trying to see things from other angle.
I mean mostly psychiatric or sexuall hormones including inside drugs when I said prescription drugs.They selling them mostly in USA as investiment.I mean as something.<this pill will save you >.Pay as 50$ per pill.And after 10 years the users die or became ill.And waiting for ever for the court to give them back their money...This is reality it is not my oppinion.Make a research..
Old 21-Dec-15, 15:37
Points: 5,462, Level: 31 Points: 5,462, Level: 31 Points: 5,462, Level: 31
Last Achievements

They don't.
Old 24-Dec-15, 16:00
Points: 6,004, Level: 33 Points: 6,004, Level: 33 Points: 6,004, Level: 33
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyli [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Females must win at fetish clips this is right.But is wrong to make your self idiot and believe
that real female fighter can compete with male fighters.The wester media try to convince you
for this.The reason is to make u blind-stupit and then manipulate you in any way they want.
Like Selling you prescription drugs that you pay their weight equal to gold.
Or Say yes to homosexuall marriege.When you say YES they trick you to make a confession
that you dont realy believe.And is <<I am emasculated >>.
Because (emasculated and homosexuall ) are completely different things.
Goodnight!
Old 25-Dec-15, 12:19
Points: 11,984, Level: 47 Points: 11,984, Level: 47 Points: 11,984, Level: 47
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,586 Times in 561 Posts

Because that's what we love and it's sells good.
Old 26-Dec-15, 22:36
Banned
Points: 59,088, Level: 100 Points: 59,088, Level: 100 Points: 59,088, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 9,194 Times in 794 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyli [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Why so big reaction?
I agree with your answers-reactions.
Just trying to see things from other angle.
I mean mostly psychiatric or sexuall hormones including inside drugs when I said prescription drugs.They selling them mostly in USA as investiment.I mean as something.<this pill will save you >.Pay as 50$ per pill.And after 10 years the users die or became ill.And waiting for ever for the court to give them back their money...This is reality it is not my oppinion.Make a research..
I think I can save us all some time:

NO ONE WANTS TO DISCUSS PRESCRIPTION DRUGS ON THIS SITE!

That work for ya?
The Following User Says Thank You to brooksie For This Useful Post: