Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Videos

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 29-Jan-19, 17:06
Points: 29,220, Level: 74 Points: 29,220, Level: 74 Points: 29,220, Level: 74
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,233 Times in 522 Posts
Default Re: Crazy beatdown and ballbusting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royh [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This entire video is great, but the real crazy shit is in the last 4 minutes:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Looks disturbingly real.
That's because it is real, lol.
These women at Club Q are nuts, and so are the guys who take it.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to marino2 For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Jan-19, 16:46
Last Achievements

There are some crazy videos from Faceslap Japan Super Hard (great English, lol), but I always remember one I saw on-line somewhere, and it was of two girls beating up a guy in some white room (it almost looked like a hair salon), and then at the end, the girl in a red bikini took him to another room.
She sat on the guy's chest (same guy in this video), and pounded his face with bare fists and no mercy for about 2 minutes.
He was bleeding, and I'm pretty sure he was unconscious while she was still beating his face.
I've never found this video again, but would sure love to!

Last edited by marino2; 01-Feb-19 at 16:35.
Old 31-Jan-19, 01:58
Points: 3,970, Level: 26 Points: 3,970, Level: 26 Points: 3,970, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by marino2 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
There are some crazy Club Q videos, but I always remember one I saw on-line somewhere, and it was of two girls beating up a guy in some white room (it almost looked like a hair salon), and then at the end, the girl in a red bikini took him to another room.
She sat on the guy's chest (same guy in this video), and pounded his face with bare fists and no mercy for about 2 minutes.
He was bleeding, and I'm pretty sure he was unconscious while she was still beating his face.
I think I had this clip on my drive that died. Did she have some knees to the face in the clip as well? I miss the old clips that popped up, i think they regulate heavier now and make this content unavailable to us.
Old 31-Jan-19, 10:47
Temporary group
Points: 5,687, Level: 32 Points: 5,687, Level: 32 Points: 5,687, Level: 32
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by marino2 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
There are some crazy Club Q videos, but I always remember one I saw on-line somewhere, and it was of two girls beating up a guy in some white room (it almost looked like a hair salon), and then at the end, the girl in a red bikini took him to another room.
You will find it on the web site lynching paradise
enjoy!
Old 31-Jan-19, 19:36
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by osram [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You will find it on the web site lynching paradise
enjoy!
Amazingly, I think I actually found it: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

The problem is I have bought form this site before, and their service is TERRIBLE, and it amazes me that absolutely nobody there communicates in English, knowing that there are many North American buyers.
The Following User Says Thank You to marino2 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Feb-19, 10:33
Points: 3,970, Level: 26 Points: 3,970, Level: 26 Points: 3,970, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Quote:
Amazingly, I think I actually found it: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

The problem is I have bought form this site before, and their service is TERRIBLE, and it amazes me that absolutely nobody there communicates in English, knowing that there are many North American buyers.
They have a C4S site too. [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to indo1kanobi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Feb-19, 23:53
philla76

Quote:
Originally Posted by indo1kanobi [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
They have a C4S site too. [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
That store is impossible to know which clips are any good
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Aug-20, 01:41
Points: 2,300, Level: 19 Points: 2,300, Level: 19 Points: 2,300, Level: 19
Last Achievements

Quote:
There are some crazy videos from Faceslap Japan Super Hard (great English, lol), but I always remember one I saw on-line somewhere, and it was of two girls beating up a guy in some white room (it almost looked like a hair salon), and then at the end, the girl in a red bikini took him to another room.
I scoured through their clips4sale site to try to find this, but I didn't see the 2 minute unconscious face pounding part in any of the video previews. There are several videos labeled "Hard violence of scary girl 001-005" but 004 is apparently missing. I wonder if the unconscious part was in that clip and it got taken down?

Edit: Well, I bought "Crazy Faceslap and Cruel Violence" and "Hard violence of scary girls 005" and neither had the unconscious beating scene. Still good clips, but I was hoping it would be in there.

Last edited by mikeymack; 05-Aug-20 at 02:28. Reason: Added info.