Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 16-Jul-16, 02:41
Points: 4,037, Level: 26 Points: 4,037, Level: 26 Points: 4,037, Level: 26
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: The Unexpected Fight

Quote:
Originally Posted by marino2 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Then, in a total rage, she unloads on me... CRACK! CRACK! CRACK!... relentless, point blank bare knuckle punches to my nose, both eyes, and mouth. The sound is disgusting, as each punch to my face sounds like something is breaking.
After about 10 of these merciless punches, I instinctively lift my arm to block, but as expected, my other arm gives out, and now I am being held up by my hair and she is pummelling my face like a punching bag. But this punching bag bleeds, and I can see blood spurting from my face, and I can see her knuckles getting bloody, like red paint.
I don't read many stories in my life but yours always success to make me hard when I imagine the beating scene. I think it is because of you that I even consider to begin real beating session ....

Is there an end to the story ? You are already well beaten, I expected to read that she pummeled your face to death but I guess you are still alive to write it haha
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Girlpunchlover For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Jul-16, 00:08
Points: 29,220, Level: 74 Points: 29,220, Level: 74 Points: 29,220, Level: 74
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,233 Times in 522 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girlpunchlover [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I don't read many stories in my life but yours always success to make me hard when I imagine the beating scene. I think it is because of you that I even consider to begin real beating session ....

Is there an end to the story ? You are already well beaten, I expected to read that she pummeled your face to death but I guess you are still alive to write it haha
We shall see...
Old 17-May-17, 00:36
Last Achievements

So do I finsh this story?

It would sure be nice knowing that more than 8 people actually read it
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to marino2 For This Useful Post:
Old 17-May-17, 04:12
ap643

Still reading.
Old 17-May-17, 10:02
Points: 3,608, Level: 25 Points: 3,608, Level: 25 Points: 3,608, Level: 25
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ap643 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Still reading.
Ditto
The Following User Says Thank You to Hawk For This Useful Post:
Old 17-May-17, 17:50
Points: 3,963, Level: 26 Points: 3,963, Level: 26 Points: 3,963, Level: 26
Last Achievements

I love U stories, little to gentle and too facepunching centered. But love the writing!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Marek666 For This Useful Post:
Old 17-May-17, 22:45
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marek666 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I love U stories, little to gentle and too facepunching centered. But love the writing!
They're face-punching centered because I enjoy face-punching, and I'm the writer, you bastard
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marino2 For This Useful Post:
Old 21-May-17, 00:53
Points: 4,037, Level: 26 Points: 4,037, Level: 26 Points: 4,037, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Of course I would like to read more, the only purpose of my life is to see women destroying men's face with brutal punches
Old 29-May-17, 22:52
Last Achievements

Yes, I got off my ass, and wrote the continuation. Enjoy...

... My mind is playing games with me, and I am deciding what action to take on her, as she stands there staring a hole through me. But I know if I don't do something, she is going to attack me, so I go on the offence and tackle her mid-section, almost like a spear, and take her down.
As we hit the ground, she grabs a hold of my neck in a reverse headlock, while bending one of my arms behind my back, and just like that, she has me in a painful wrestling hold. She pulls my arm towards her, which is bent against my own back, and a feel a huge pain in my shoulder, all while she's applying pressure to my neck. I instinctively get to my knees and try to crawl upwards to relieve the pressure on my shoulder, but as I do, she just pulls my arm tighter. Meanwhile, my face is probably turning red from the choke she has on my neck. This is un-fucking believable.
With my free arm, I place my forearm on her neck, and start applying pressure myself. I can feel the throbbing in her throat, and it must hurt her, but I can't feel any pity for her at this point. With no choice, she lets go of my arm, and uses her free arm to try to pry my forearm from her neck. And as she's doing this, she manages to squirm from under me, with her arm still wrapped tightly around my neck, and like lightning, she somehow manages to get on top of me, immediately sits on my lower back, and bends me backwards while still in the chokehold.
She is so fast, so strong, and she knows exactly what to do. I feel like a small boy trying to grapple with a professional wrestler.
She then puts her other arm across my forehead, and leans all the way back, and as a sharp pain runs down my spine, I let out a very loud yell.
Normally, in these beatdown sessions, I would never let out a cry of pain, even if I really am in pain, as I don't want to look like I'm getting hurt by a girl. But I no longer care how I sound or how I look. This is no longer a session, this is a fight, and this woman is beating the living shit out of me.
As I get my arms out in front of me to try to relieve some of the pressure, I feel her lean back, and she says in a triumphant voice "This has gotta hurt. Your back is not supposed to bend this way." And she lets out a loud laugh, and pulls me back even more.
I can only can do one thing, and that is buck like a bronco, turn and twist as much as I can to get her the hell off me. This has got to be one of the most humiliating-looking things I have ever done, and to make it even more embarrassing, I'm still completely naked, and covered in my own blood.
I manage to get her to fall off the small of my back, and it feels like an elephant has just got off me. Unfortunately, once again, she has an answer for everything I do.
Without letting go of my neck, she uses my weight and rolls with me, and now she is on her back, and I am in another sleeper hold, like before, and she wraps her iron-like legs around my waist and start to squeeze - again. She whispers in my ear with evil intent: "Hey fucker, I have you back in your favorite position, but this time, I'm going to choke you the fuck out."
I still cannot believe what is happening here, I am getting absolutely destroyed.
I panic a bit, as I don't know if I should try to loosen her vice-like grip around my hips, which is incredibly painful, or the vice-lice grip around my neck. But as I start to see flashes of black, I realize where I need to concentrate. My only advantage I have over her is my strength, and that I'm not even so sure of anymore.
Using both hands, I manage to loosen her grip from around my neck, but like a veteran grappler, as I do this, she tightens her powerful thighs around my waist, and it feels like my entire mid-section is on fire. Then I do what might be considered a cheap shot in the wrestling world, but with one arm, I aim backwards and start punching her in the head. As her head is well tucked in, I'm probably not landing much, but the punches to the side of her head bother her enough that she lets go of my neck and loosens the grip on my waist. "You fucking cocksucker!" She yells out.
She then slides out from under me, and I painfully turn on my side, not knowing if I can actually manage to get up if I wanted to. "Mother-fucking cocksucker!" She yells again, with venom.
With her teeth clinched again, she rolls me right back onto my back, mounts my chest, and starts unloading lefts and rights to my face. Before I manage to raise my arms, which feel like they weigh a hundred pounds, she lands at least 20 point-blank bare knuckle punches to my mouth, chin, jaw, cheeks, and eyes, and each punch causes a flash as if someone is turning on and off a flashlight rapidly.
Even as I manage to get my arms up to protect my face, she is still punching away, bruising up my forearms and likely her fists as well, but she does not care in the slightest. She is swearing at me while grounding and pounding me, but I cannot hear the words properly. I cannot think straight, and I'm now even having trouble assessing the situation. At this point, I have no energy, little will, and I'm wondering if I will be knocked unconscious, or worse.
If this was an MMA fight, the referee would have pulled her off me. If this were a street fight, a friend would step in to end it. But there is no referee, and no friend. It is only her, and I, and she is giving me a beating that would make most people sick to their stomach.
She stops punching. Still sitting on my chest, breathing hard, looking down at me. Under normal circumstances, this would be a vision I fantasize about, but not this time. She is splattered in blood, and I know it's all mine. My face must be a total wreck. I try to speak, but the words just don't come out. But as my hearing returns, like someone has just removed their hands from blocking my ears, she says: "Do you know why I didn't punch you in the nose? Because you'd be dead. Fuck, maybe I do have a conscious." And she lets out a sarcastic laugh.
I speak: "Are you happy?!" but as the words come out, so does blood from my mouth, and I end up sounding like I have a terrible lisp.
She laughs: "You sound like a fucking retard. Now get the fuck up. This is not over."
She then gets off me, and steps on my injured body to add insult to injury.
"Are you serious? Please, this has got to be over." I plead with her.
She replies, with a stern voice: Get, the, fuck, up. If you don't, I will sit back down on you and pound you into the fucking floor until you're not moving."
With apparently little choice, I slowly, and attentively, get back to my knees, not even sure if I can get to my feet. My body is in so much pain, I'm not even sure where exactly the pain is. My balls are still throbbing from her vicious kicks, my entire face is has no feeling at all, I can only see through one eye as the other has been pummelled shut, and a headache that I can't even describe.
Looking like a drunk, I manage to get to my feet, but I know I'm very wobbly, as my balance is way off.
She then reminds me: "Remember the deal, asshole. The door is there, and you still need to get through it. Until that happens, I'm going to keep kicking your ass. And I gotta tell you, you look terrible. I'm not sure how much more you can take until I eventually kill you."
Not knowing if she's serious, and is actually comfortable with beating me to death, I plead with her: "Please tell me we're done. Please. I'm a fucking wreck. Let me leave. Please." and as I say those words, I realize I'm begging, but my pride has left the building long ago.
She replies, with anger in her tone: "The fucking deal is you get through that door, and you can leave. I even put your clothes outside so they are there waiting for you."
I ask: "When did you put my clothes outside?"
She replies: "Before the session started. When I left the room."
"You mean you planned this from the start?!" I asked angrily.
She answers: "Yup. As soon as I saw you, I knew you were the one. My last session. The last time I get to beat the fuck out of someone. Lucky you. And my fun is more important than your health. And I have to admit, this is even more fun than I thought. Even seeing you all fucked up and bloody like this just makes me want to beat you more. And now I'm going to. So enough chit-chat, mother fucker, time to continue."
She puts up her blood-covered fists, and walks briskly towards me.
You have got to be kidding me. Apparently this is not over...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to marino2 For This Useful Post:
Old 30-May-17, 00:07
ap643

Damn!
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: