Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 06-Oct-19, 22:59
Points: 37,812, Level: 85 Points: 37,812, Level: 85 Points: 37,812, Level: 85
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 3,574 Times in 216 Posts
Default My imagination

I have an imagination that comes back every now and then. The reason for it is some failure in boxing from my teens. Over the years, it has become more and more violent and hot.

In a boxing ring stands a handsome guy waiting for his opponent to come. The opponent is a blonde woman. It is me. Slowly, I walk down the aisle to the ring and step into it.
Finally, we stand in each corner facing all preludes.

Vi möts i mitten och står näsa mot näsan och tittade varandra i ögonen. Vi är tuffa och självsäkra innan vi går till våra hörnor och tar av oss våra robes. Publiken jublar och ser fram emot en tuff match, kvinna mot man!.

I look at the good looking, well-built guy in the other corner. He has tight trunks reveal a big bulge in the crotch, boxing shoes and gloves. He looks dangerous. He looks at me: like he, I wears boxing shoes and gloves and I also with tight trunks. My breasts are firm with hard nipples. I put on a proper make up and have my long hair done in an elegant French twist, tiny tendrils trailing at my temples and the back of my neck.

I am a tough and confident girl who should be boxed against this guy.

The bell rings and we go against each other and the first blows come. It will be an intense, tough and even match. My hairstyle starts to fall apart and my hair flies around. Our bodies meet in the fight and the match goes back and forth in the ring to the audience's delight. We fight in a lovely tough and horny spirit. Our clinches are tough and our bodies are pressed against each other before the referee splits us and we continue the fight. We both want to defeat the other.
* During the round breaks, I descend on my stool. It feels good to sit in my corner between the rounds. My breathing is hard but calms down.

After an intense introduction, he finally begins to take over. It turns out he is the stronger of us. In the hard clinches he pushes me back against the ropes. I feel his hard body against mine. He pumps his punches at me and when I hang on to the ropes he gets a few low blows. I receive them and moan loudly. .

Finally comes the first knock down. After a clinch in the middle, the referee breaks us and he deliber a fast and rough right hook. I end up on my stomach and hear the roar of the audience. The referee counts. Slowly I crawl at the floore before I get up to a standing position. The referee checks me and then the match continues.

Again he knocks me down. This time I end up on my back and feel the mixture of the voluptuous feeling of be knocked down and shocked. I hear the referee and look at him. His tights have a big bulge in the crotch as well as my opponent have when I look at him. I get on my feet and we keep on fighting. During the audience cheers, he drives me backwards with heavy blows on my body.

The bell rings, the round is over I sink to my knees in front of him and shake my head. My body is sweaty, the hairstyle is gone and my long hair sticks to my body, the make-up has disappeared. I crawl back to my corner after getting a very nice beating from my strong opponent and feel weak. The crowd scorn me!

I look at him where he stands in the other corner. He smiles, seems unharmed and caresses himself in his crotch and his cock is hard. His well-built body glistens with sweat. He is horny like me. I caress my breasts that are red-flamed after all the hard blows that landed on them. Then I let my eyes go to my legs and see that my expensive thin tights have got runs in them because of how I crawled in front of him after the blows. The bell rings for the next round. With some hesitation, I get up and meet him in the middle of the ring and we clash it out.

Here it becomes a twist in my imagination. We fight until he has fought me down and I lie beaten, sweaty and exhausted on the floor unable to fight further .. He fights me .... I get a lot of blows .... the crowd cries ... I can't fight. ..he knocks me ... I'm lying ... the referee counts .... my opponent has my trunks between his hands and shows it to the crowd .... he puts his foot on my chest .... the referee raises his hand ... in the fog I see my opponent and the judge standing over me with hard cocks ... I am a beaten woman .... soundly defeated in a boxing match against a man .... and my beautiful male opponent puts his foot in my crotch .... and my dildo finally does his job and I cum.

I lie in bed and recover from this wonderful fantasy and orgasm. In my mind, I see how I have my opponent's victory sperm on my battered breasts and in the gap between them. Only wearing gloves, boots and broken tights, the paramedics wear me half unconscious on stretcher to my dressing room. I'm om my way falling asleep and do so.
Nicole K
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kboxse1 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Nov-19, 16:13
Points: 4,341, Level: 27 Points: 4,341, Level: 27 Points: 4,341, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: My imagination

Nice story. I like the description of knock-downs.

Last edited by obscure38; 04-Nov-19 at 17:23.
Old 14-Nov-19, 19:24
ap643

Default Re: My imagination

Love your stories and your imagination.

Tags
mixed boxing