Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 24-Oct-12, 11:39
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts
Default An Unexpected Proposition

I stumbled across this story on my computer recently and when I read it over I could barely remember writing it. The style is a bit stilted, the dialogue a bit cheesy and the story very simplistic but it is a very early attempt by me to put into words the fantasy that I could in those days barely understand. I hope somebody enjoys it.

An Unexpected Proposition.

By Chris
([email protected])

"Look at it this way, we can talk about it all you want, or we can get down to business and I can start kicking your ass!"

"Well, I want to wrestle, obviously. But I just have to know why a beautiful woman would come up to a complete stranger and offer to wrestle him. I mean, you wouldn't be short of willing opponents, surely?"

The gorgeous redhead smiled. "Oh, you have no idea how easy it is for me to find opponents. There really are lots of you with your weird fetish."

"How about the fact that we don't know each other?"

"Let's just say you come highly recommended."

"What does that mean?"

"A friend of a friend had a match with you, and told me about it. She really sang your praises."

"Another woman I wrestled? I've only had one match before, so it must have been, Lisa? I can't imagine that I made that good an impression."

"Look Brian, here's the thing. Men and women get different things out of mixed wrestling, okay? It's easy to see the attraction for guys, and you don't exactly hide it, either. When a woman chooses to fight a man, it is usually more to do with testing herself. Most guys will either lay down and just let you smother them, which, truthfully, is no challenge at all. Hence, no rush of victory. You see?" She was looking into my eyes so earnestly, I found myself nodding without even realising it. "With some guys, the whole wrestling thing is just an excuse to feel and grope a woman. Which is just sad. The other guys into this have something to prove, and get off on hurting women. They're the worst. Sick bastards." She shook her head in disgust. "There are actually very few guys who treat female opponents with respect. I mean, who actually
try to wrestle, putting on holds, and struggling when you get yours on them. If you beat a guy like that, it actually means something, you know?"

"Wow. Lisa said I was one of those? I should be embarrassed."

"Don't be. Women can talk about this stuff without judging one another. It's only you guys that bottle it up like you're fucking dead bodies or something. I swear, you keep your secrets like they are matters of national security. Anyway, I have some free time, so I figured I'd look you up and give you a try. No strings attached. No relationship. No commitment. Do you think you could handle that?"

"Are you kidding? A chance like this pops up, you gotta take it. Hell, I may never get to wrestle again."

"Believe me, if you live up to Lisa's hype, you'll have more matches coming your way. Like I said, women talk. And I personally know seven ladies just at this college who like to wrestle. It's like the best buzz ever. You come away from a victory feeling invincible."

Whoa! My mind reeled! Seven possible opponents? "I'll try not to let you down. Um. I guess I should go get changed. What about you?"

"Yeah. I'll just use your bathroom for a minute."

So that was how I came to be circling around one of the sexiest women I had ever met. We had pushed back the furniture in my dorm room, and turned the bed up onto it's side. It gave us maybe twelve square feet in which to have our match. My roommate wouldn't be home until after midnight, so we were alone.

Natalie was a truly beautiful girl, with fiery red hair, pale skin and a cute sprinkling of freckles on her cheeks and nose. The tight speedo one piece suit she wore accentuated the fullness of her breasts and her flat stomach. Her legs were long and toned, and while she was crouching, showed off a respectable amount of muscle. I still could not believe that such a woman would want to wrestle me, so I did what any man would do in my position – I didn't think about it.

Like a flash Natalie darted forward, and hooked her right hand behind my head. She pulled down, hard, and I had to struggle not to lose balance. I decided to go on the offensive. With a grunt, I jumped forward myself, and wrapped my hands around her tiny waist in a bearhug. It felt strange as I lifted her off the ground, my hands were reaching around so far that they were practically touching the elbow on my opposite arm. I tried to squeeze, but it was like holding the proverbial tiger's tail. Natalie brought
her legs up to circle my waist, and locked her ankles behind me. As she began to squeeze, her torso was thrashing about wildly. She used both her hands to push back on my face, until my neck was bent backwards at an extreme angle. Given that there was barely enough of her to hold onto as it was, it was only a matter of moments before I released the bearhug.

Instantly, Natalie changed tactics. She whipped her arm over my shoulder and pulled my head into her in a front chancery, all the while steadily pumping more and more power into her bodyscissors. I was wheezing for breath due to the combination of holds, and knew I had to get free somehow. My entire future in mixed wrestling could very well hinge on my ability to put up decent resistance.

I pushed with all my strength against Natalie's stomach. Of course, this exacerbated the effects of the chancery hold, effectively choking me more. I had no alternative, though. Even as I felt the vertibrae in my neck stretch and protest, I succeeded in hurling Natalie from me. I saw her land, catlike, a few feet from me, as I involuntarily dropped to one knee.

Natalie stood up tall, and arched her back, limbering up her spine after my bearhug. This of course made her breasts stand out proudly, and I could see by the gleam in her eye that she had noticed my excitement. It was useless to apologise for something I had no control over, so I shrugged and continued.

I decided to take the initiative this time. With both arms extended before me, I launched myself forward, a scream on my lips. Fluidly, Natalie sidestepped my attack, and lifted a knee into my midsection as I rushed past. The scream cut off, abruptly, and I bent over, holding my arms around my belly. Natalie was on me in a flash, catching me from behind with a sleeper hold. I felt Natalie kick the back of my leg, and I dropped to my knees. I flailed at her arms vainly, but she had it cinched in tight. After only seconds, I felt the pulse in my head like a drumbeat. I knew I had very little time. In desperation, I extended my right foot forward and pushed backwards with all my strength.

We toppled over backwards, and for a moment I thought Natalie would be able to maintain the hold. As I landed on her, however, her grip loosened, and I wrenched my body to the side, and escaped. The match had taken a toll on me, though. Even though it had only been a few minutes, I felt like I had run a marathon. I sucked breath into my lungs, and rolled to my hands and knees. I had no warning when a weight suddenly crashed into my back, driving me down onto my stomach. Natalie had dropped an elbow on me, as I struggled to rise. Jesus, but this woman was unrelenting!

I felt, more than saw, Natalie rise and walk around me. I don't know what she planned, but I snatched out with my right arm and grabbed her ankle. Pulling backwards, I saw her fall gracelessly onto her ass. I scrambled forward, grabbing at both her legs, but only catching her left one. I rose, holding it with both hands, and twisted it into a step over toe hold. Natalie cried out, and writhed in pain. I kept pressure on the hold, but not enough to do her any damage. I was more relieved to be able to catch my breath.

Natalie cried out again, and I found myself wondering if it was real, or if she was just selling the hold. I decided that I didn't care, and leaned into the move more firmly. Suddenly, Natalie brought her right leg over and all but locked her ankles together. I found my leg trapped in a scissor hold. She pushed upwards with terrific force, and I landed on my back, heavily. In the confusion I lost hold of her ankle, and felt her take hold of mine. Natalie rose above me, and twisted me over on to my stomach. She gathered my ankle into the crook of her arm and twisted my foot to the side. I was trapped in an ankle lock!

The pain was excruciating. I tried to push my body off the ground, but my arms had no strength. As I felt Natalie wrenching my foot at right angles to my shin, I heard a scream. I was a little surprised when I realised it was me.

The scream tapered off into a pathetic cry, as I felt tears run down my face. The torment was short lived, well the pain of the ankle lock was anyway.

I felt Natalie push my ankle down behind the knee of my other leg, and folded that leg upwards. Then I felt that foot pressed back into my quadricep and a weight drove down on my back. When Natalie's hands locked together under my chin I had a moment to recognise that I was being caught in a STF, before she hauled up on my chin. This hold was one of the most painful I had ever been in. My legs were in torturous agony and my neck was being stretched so hard I could barely breathe. I wanted so badly to submit, but resisted, not wanting to disappoint Natalie. After enduring the hold for an interminable two minutes, I heard Natalie whisper in my ear.

"It's okay. You can give up now."

I almost laughed, the relief was that great. I pounded on the floor, with both hands, and tried to cough out my submission. Natalie released my neck and disengaged her legs from mine and I lay prone on my stomach. I felt Natalie roll me onto my back and settle her weight down on my chest.

"So, what will it be. Will I sit on your face and jerk you off like Lisa did?"

I whimpered. "I'm going to hate myself later, but no. You really did a number on me. Sure, I'm hard as a rock down there, but I doubt I could
feel the pleasure of it." I tried to smile weakly. "I'm sorry I wasn't more of a challenge for you."

"Don't worry about it. You were fine. I see why Lisa raved about you."

Natalie raised her hands above her head in a brief victory pose. "I tell you what. Just tell me who is the better wrestler and we'll call it even."

"You are the better wrestler, Natalie. You are the greatest wrestler I have ever met. I am honoured to have been beaten by you and would love
to do it again someday."

"Not bad. See what I mean about respecting your female opponent? An attitude like that will take you far." Natalie rose and stood astride my beaten body. "You'll hear from me when I'm ready to give you another try. See you later."

I hope it wasn't disrespectful, but my eyes were glued to Natalie's ass as she walked over to pick up her gym bag. She pulled on her long overcoat, and moved to the door. I expected her to say something else, but she just smiled cryptically and left.

Last edited by mixfightor; 24-Oct-12 at 11:55.
Old 24-Oct-12, 13:27
Points: 12,472, Level: 48 Points: 12,472, Level: 48 Points: 12,472, Level: 48
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: An Unexpected Proposition

Actually, I thought that was a geat story. Was it based on a real experience? Sounds like something that could happen anyways.
The Following User Says Thank You to sensualwrestler For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Oct-12, 15:37
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

No, it wasn't based on a real experience, just a hell of a lot of wishful thinking. Thanks for the comment and I'm glad you enjoyed the story, mate.
Old 19-Jan-14, 19:02
Points: 5,062, Level: 30 Points: 5,062, Level: 30 Points: 5,062, Level: 30
Last Achievements

This was an awesome story, have you ever thought about making a sequel for it?
Old 19-Jan-14, 21:37
Points: 13,748, Level: 50 Points: 13,748, Level: 50 Points: 13,748, Level: 50
Last Achievements

I'd love a sequel too, or to read about the the fight with Lisa that is referred to.
Old 19-Jan-14, 22:28
Points: 5,657, Level: 32 Points: 5,657, Level: 32 Points: 5,657, Level: 32
Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3%
Last Achievements

I've read a lot of wrestling stories - even written a few - but that's one of the very best. Congratulations. Dialogue - scenario - setting - so natural and convincing. Congratulations again.
Old 28-Mar-14, 02:04
ap643

Just caught this one. Great. Thanks.
Old 28-Mar-14, 03:37
gameking

Well, that was better than anything I've written and better than anything I've seen on Seakings in a while.

Tags
girl wins, mixed wrestling, redhead