Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #81  
Old 27-Jan-21, 06:15
boyofwinter boyofwinter is offline
Member
Points: 20,634, Level: 62 Points: 20,634, Level: 62 Points: 20,634, Level: 62
Activity: 64.7% Activity: 64.7% Activity: 64.7%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 3,200
Thanks: 2,116
Thanked 2,571 Times in 1,423 Posts
Default Re: Kira (Maryland) reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazard_jobber_5 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Then she's not hard to beat... shes not a difficult opponent...
No, for a small percentage of guys I suppose not. But I would have some questions for said guys who've booked her in that case. Andre Shakti (same area) is a better wrestler.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
  #82  
Old 14-Feb-21, 16:55
hazard_jobber_5 hazard_jobber_5 is offline
Member
Points: 1,279, Level: 14 Points: 1,279, Level: 14 Points: 1,279, Level: 14
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%
 
Join Date: Dec 2020
Gender: Male
Location: USA
Posts: 87
Thanks: 67
Thanked 169 Times in 33 Posts
Default Re: Kira (Maryland) reviews

I must say it was one of the best experience I had in a long time, as a wrestler she is super strong so expect a tap especially when she gives you a head scissors. She’s tall, so don’t expect it to be so easy guys she is not 5’4’’, she is really strong, but she also is super kind, sweet and super beautiful. She will smile while wrestling so even though you might be in pain yes she will smile, but is a beautiful smile . It was a competitive wrestling match in were the loser had to be punished by winner and yes she won, but I had super great time, with a great person. Also, even she will discuss any rules or special request with you, so no barriers are broken, nobody will be disrespectful to anyone while wrestle and she make sure to applied all rules that were discuss jajaja. So yes I had my punishment , but it was super fun and I enjoy every minute of it… Even though it was competitive match, I got my rear kick and I’m still kind of sore from all the head scissors and rear neck choke and a bunch of other moves I’m even don’t think about it… I want a rematch…
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20210214_110600.jpg (166.0 KB, 621 views)
File Type: jpg 20210214_115205.jpg (121.5 KB, 563 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to hazard_jobber_5 For This Useful Post:
  #83  
Old 23-Mar-21, 10:32
panagis panagis is offline
Member
Points: 4,251, Level: 27 Points: 4,251, Level: 27 Points: 4,251, Level: 27
Activity: 3.9% Activity: 3.9% Activity: 3.9%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 107
Thanks: 811
Thanked 412 Times in 64 Posts
Default Re: Kira (Maryland) reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazard_jobber_5 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I must say it was one of the best experience I had in a long time, as a wrestler she is super strong so expect a tap especially when she gives you a head scissors. She’s tall, so don’t expect it to be so easy guys she is not 5’4’’, she is really strong, but she also is super kind, sweet and super beautiful. She will smile while wrestling so even though you might be in pain yes she will smile, but is a beautiful smile . It was a competitive wrestling match in were the loser had to be punished by winner and yes she won, but I had super great time, with a great person. Also, even she will discuss any rules or special request with you, so no barriers are broken, nobody will be disrespectful to anyone while wrestle and she make sure to applied all rules that were discuss jajaja. So yes I had my punishment , but it was super fun and I enjoy every minute of it… Even though it was competitive match, I got my rear kick and I’m still kind of sore from all the head scissors and rear neck choke and a bunch of other moves I’m even don’t think about it… I want a rematch…
Thanks for sharing! Looks like she is super strong and sexy!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to panagis For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Mar-21, 16:44
StrongBrian
This message has been deleted by StrongBrian. Reason: Meant to quote
  #84  
Old 20-Apr-21, 16:54
Katfitefan's Avatar
Katfitefan Katfitefan is offline
member
Points: 3,058, Level: 23 Points: 3,058, Level: 23 Points: 3,058, Level: 23
Activity: 3.9% Activity: 3.9% Activity: 3.9%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Gender: Male
Location: Maryland
Posts: 14
Thanks: 147
Thanked 36 Times in 10 Posts
Default Re: Kira (Maryland) reviews

I recently had a match with Kira and have to say she keeps getting better. I have met with her a few times over the past years, and recently, she has gotten serious about her workouts and wrestling in general. She has always been friendly and fun to roll with, but now she can back that up with increasing strength and much better techniques. She hosts in a quiet private townhouse, so no need not have to walk through a hotel lobby before and after my session.

Feel free to contact me if you would like more details.

Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Katfitefan For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Oct-21, 21:03
issac318
This message has been deleted by issac318.
Old 09-Jan-22, 11:40
Hndls022
This message has been deleted by Hndls022. Reason: Don’t like it
  #85  
Old 13-Jan-22, 19:28
Hndls022 Hndls022 is offline
member
Points: 1,910, Level: 17 Points: 1,910, Level: 17 Points: 1,910, Level: 17
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Gender: Male
Posts: 8
Thanks: 0
Thanked 31 Times in 6 Posts
Default Re: Kira (Maryland) reviews

Fought kira last weekend. It was a great session and Kira awesome as usual…but on the mats it was not her night. I dominated her 9-1 and gave her a “kira-butt whoopin”. She’s super cool but I cleaned her clock this time around. I think it’s time for me to find some other competition in the mixed wrestling world.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg AA641D89-18E1-4DF1-AF68-4234CD56EC81.jpeg (126.2 KB, 162 views)
File Type: jpeg F3F9AC60-727F-4A54-964D-F07DD797971A.jpeg (66.2 KB, 177 views)

Last edited by Hndls022; 13-Jan-22 at 22:33.
Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hndls022 For This Useful Post:
  #86  
Old 15-Jan-22, 00:43
Prosperity Prosperity is offline
Member
Points: 8,833, Level: 40 Points: 8,833, Level: 40 Points: 8,833, Level: 40
Activity: 11.8% Activity: 11.8% Activity: 11.8%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 551
Thanks: 343
Thanked 725 Times in 261 Posts
Default Re: Kira (Maryland) reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizyz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
One of the video companies just has to have Kira in a competitive mixed offering,pitting her against a light weight male jobber.The result would for sure please all fans of competitive mixed action.
Kind of surprised in a way this hasn’t happened yet.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Prosperity For This Useful Post:
  #87  
Old 15-Jan-22, 18:56
Katfitefan's Avatar
Katfitefan Katfitefan is offline
member
Points: 3,058, Level: 23 Points: 3,058, Level: 23 Points: 3,058, Level: 23
Activity: 3.9% Activity: 3.9% Activity: 3.9%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Gender: Male
Location: Maryland
Posts: 14
Thanks: 147
Thanked 36 Times in 10 Posts
Thumbs up Re: Kira (Maryland) reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hndls022 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Fought kira last weekend. It was a great session and Kira awesome as usual…but on the mats it was not her night. I dominated her 9-1 and gave her a “kira-butt whoopin”. She’s super cool but I cleaned her clock this time around. I think it’s time for me to find some other competition in the mixed wrestling world.
Seems you really got the best of Kira this time around. I am sure she wants a rematch.
Reply With Quote
  #88  
Old 17-Jan-22, 18:30
hazard_jobber_5 hazard_jobber_5 is offline
Member
Points: 1,279, Level: 14 Points: 1,279, Level: 14 Points: 1,279, Level: 14
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%
 
Join Date: Dec 2020
Gender: Male
Location: USA
Posts: 87
Thanks: 67
Thanked 169 Times in 33 Posts
Default Re: Kira (Maryland) reviews

I had my rematch I was more fun this time...
Attached Images
File Type: png Chakira does it again.png (1.96 MB, 108 views)
File Type: png Chakira does it again22.png (766.5 KB, 102 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to hazard_jobber_5 For This Useful Post:
  #89  
Old 18-Jan-22, 13:30
jfm jfm is offline
Member
Points: 3,941, Level: 26 Points: 3,941, Level: 26 Points: 3,941, Level: 26
Activity: 31.4% Activity: 31.4% Activity: 31.4%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Gender: Male
Location: VA
Posts: 316
Thanks: 252
Thanked 315 Times in 172 Posts
Default Re: Kira (Maryland) reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazard_jobber_5 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I had my rematch I was more fun this time...
Good for you that you had fun. What I want to know is did Kira end up putting you in those handcuffs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hndls022 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Fought kira last weekend. It was a great session and Kira awesome as usual…but on the mats it was not her night. I dominated her 9-1 and gave her a “kira-butt whoopin”. She’s super cool but I cleaned her clock this time around. I think it’s time for me to find some other competition in the mixed wrestling world.
Careful, you might pop something.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
headscissors, kira, male champion, male vs female fight, maledom man wins, scissorhold, session review, suplex

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Axa Jay reviews Praxiteles Session Reviews 138 11-Apr-20 15:26
Amber Rose from maryland choked Review Requests 3 30-Oct-18 19:08
Kira in Maryland? marino2 Review Requests 1 08-Aug-17 13:58
Beauty in Maryland jw554 Wrestling & Fighting Discussion 5 24-Aug-16 18:53


All times are GMT. The time now is 00:00.


Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.