Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-Oct-20, 03:38
Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,162 Times in 1,030 Posts
Default Re: Session rates are getting out of hand

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I've met enough personally to know, even before COVID, they were getting no-showed all the time. I shared a few meals with a couple session wrestlers, reasonably successful ones, after sessioning with them that weekend, and while it was a good time, it was really sad to see the realities of what they do need to deal with. A few at the top do very well, but if you really think the average one makes more than a doctor, there's just no reason to continue this conversation.

Quote:
lol the rate was based on travel costs, hotel costs and time costs to we added to the costs of wrestling when they were TRAVELING.
Do you have any basis for this? It's probably based on a mix of travel expenses, risk involved, the probability of no-shows, and sexual motivation for doing these things. You're paying to roll around with a woman for an hour, and just voicing bitter frustrations that it's too expensive. I'd love for it to be free, but nothing is free.

LeBron James makes around $40m/year, and I am not bitter about the fact that he makes way more than me. I just watched him play tonight, he puts on a great show (even if I only pay to the extent that I pay my cable bill, which is more expensive due to sports).

Quote:
Second, don't you think the man with the money in their wallets should have a say in the matter since we are the hands that feet the session girls?
I really think you just don't have much respect for women. If you don't want to pay their rates, don't. Find a cheaper alternative or do something else with your money.

Quote:
We have rights to you know.
No, you don't have rights to force a woman to roll around with you. This is a luxury service, not a right.

Quote:
And you and I have several things in common, we both like these girls and want to give them money. The difference is, I have not gotten a product worth the price they are asking. In fact, the crap I got from them is not even worth watching a second time.
Stop patronizing them. Whatever you're doing isn't working. Instead of throwing away $100 over and over again (or whatever it is), save up for a quality $400 session and do it infrequently.

Quote:
Tell me uxiel, in a average month before covid, how much do you think the average session girl makes in one month.
It's really none of my business. I don't need to know. This is a very small scene. If they were all outearning doctors, the SG site would have way more women listed.

Quote:
One question I do have is: has anyone ever successfully negotiated a session? Maybe reduce the time?
I haven't, but I've read a couple stories. Just say it's too much for you and if they need to fill their schedule, they may respond back offering you $200 for half an hour or something. Don't give off the attitude that some of these guys in this thread are giving. I did once get there half an hour late due to nowhere to park and the girl didn't ask me for the full fee because of that. But not a planned discount.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to uxiel For This Useful Post: